Mike and Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gave me an unconcerned shrug, "It's up to him. He hasn't tried to reach out to me since we got together. He has to know about us because he still follows me on Instagram and Facebook and I post about us all the time. But he hasn't once reached out to check on me or ask about you. It's up to him if he wants to be in our lives, but I'm not going to demand his attention. I did enough of that as a teenager. My grandparents haven't spoken to me since Mum told them about you. Mum still talks to them and I know she gives them updates but they've never reached out to me. They've made their choice without giving you a chance. I, no we, don't need people like that in our lives."

I could see that the confession was painful for her, so I just held her for the rest of the journey. As the train pulled into Oxford, she gave me a quick kiss before whispering "Thank you".

At home, Sarah again quickly unpacked our bags and put them in the laundry, before changing into a hoodie and dragging me to the sofa for cuddles.

About an hour later she decided to speak about it again, "Mike, I'm serious, I don't need them. After you argued with Mum, I accepted that being with you might be difficult, I even accepted that they might not like it. I never expected that they wouldn't even take a chance to get to know you and see how happy you make me, how much I love you and how much you love me." Her face was determined and I immediately knew to take her words at face value.

I nodded in agreement before changing the subject, "Hey, I don't think we have anything in the fridge, should we just order a couple of pizzas?"

Sarah gave me a long stare before nodding her head and settling back into our cuddle while I pulled my phone out to order our pizza.

While waiting for the pizza to arrive, I addressed what she had said, "Babe, I'll never second guess your choices, my job is to support you. But please do me a favour, don't close yourself off from the chance of reconciling. As someone who is a little bit of an expert in complicated family relationships, and is now trying to reconcile, don't be the one to close off."

She didn't bother moving for her reply, "Don't worry Mike, I'll never do that. I'm better than that. I'll leave the door open for them, but they're the ones who have to walk through it and accept you're going to be with me on the other side."

She kept her head on my shoulder holding on to the arm wrapped around her until the pizza arrived. As was her habit she took both pizzas from me and arranged the boxes so we both had half of each pizza. Realising we needed a mood lifter, I put on my go-to feel-good movie, Free Willy.

Sarah gave me an amused look, "Mike why are we watching a kid's movie?"

"Wash your mouth out with soap, this is one of the greatest movies about love, friendship and letting go ever made."

Sarah laughed loudly and returned to eating her pizza. She tried to pause the movie when we had finished eating but I brushed her off and told her to watch the movie while I put away the leftovers and put the boxes in the recycling, before returning to her with a bottle of wine. Sarah was fully absorbed in the movie and barely acknowledged me as I handed her a glass.

As the movie reached its ending Sarah snuggled closer to me and by the end she had tears in her eyes. She wiped her eyes and gave me a big smile, "Thanks for that, it was the perfect choice. I forgot how heartwarming that movie is." She gave me a small kiss before pouring us another glass of wine.

"So Mr Smith, any other childhood favourite movies for us to watch?"

"That Miss Timms, depends on what you want, do you want excitement or an underdog story?"

"Excitement, definitely."

"Jurassic Park it is."

The film had just started when Sarah asked, "What makes you like this film so much?"

"I've always liked it, but I have these vague memories from when it first came out, I must have been four or five when we got it on video. Dad and I would watch it together and he would hold me through what I used to think were the scary bits. I used to say the velociraptors were the 'baddie' dinosaurs and the T-rex was the 'goodie' one. I guess it just reminds me of a time when Dad and I had a good relationship."

She gave me another kiss on the cheek, "That's really sweet Mike," she said taking my hand in hers before turning to watch the movie.

When the film finished, Sarah got up and returned with another bottle of wine, "Mike, let's just stay up and watch your favourite childhood movies. Tomorrow is Friday and we don't have to be back at work until Monday. I like seeing your softer side. No Lion King though, I don't want to cry tonight."

It became one of my favourite nights with her. We followed Jurassic Park with Hook, before working our way through the Mighty Ducks trilogy. She peppered me with questions throughout the night asking me why the movies we chose were important to me. It was just coming up to 6 when we finally accepted we needed to sleep.

Just before we fell asleep Sarah gave me a big kiss, "Mike, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're the love of my life. Thank you for letting the shy broken girl into your life and fixing me"

I kissed her back, "No, we are fixing each other. I can't be this version of me without you by my side."

Holding my gaze, I could feel her eyes searching my face, she must have found what she was looking for because she just nodded her head and lay down on my chest. Falling asleep I finally considered that I was prepared to forget about the cultural obligations to my family in Botswana and just elope with her then and there. Deep down, I knew she wanted me to go through with it. Partly for my conscience so I could say I tried, partly because I knew she wanted to show me she accepted that side of me and the obligations that came with it.

I woke up as I felt Sarah get out of bed, I heard her use the bathroom and go downstairs. I watched as she came back into the room, completely nude drinking some water. Noticing I was awake she leaned against the doorjamb and let me take in her beauty.

Wiggling her hips, she gave me a flirty smile, "See anything you like, baby."

I gave her an enthusiastic nod, and she stalked her way over to me, "I'm sorry big boy, but I haven't had sausage for breakfast for a few days now, and I need my regular protein. You can do whatever like to me later."

Starting with my lips she kissed her way down my body and took my rapidly rising shaft into her mouth. Starting gently, she worked me slowly, bringing me up to full attention before doubling down on her task. There was no subtlety in her actions, she had a goal in mind and she was determined. I barely lasted more than a couple of minutes before she had me on the edge. Sensing her victory over me, she decided to toy with me and pulled her mouth off. Stroking me slowly, with just enough stimulation to keep me on the edge, she started to taunt me.

"Aww baby, do you want to cum for me? Do you want me to swallow your baby batter?"

I managed to clear my thoughts enough to remember she had a cum fetish, "You know I do but if you don't want to, I'll do it myself."

I saw the surprise flash over her eyes before she instantly took me back into her mouth, and resumed working me at a high tempo. She quickly brought me back to the edge and this time didn't stop, leading me over the top and making a point to swallow every drop.

She made her way back up the bed to cuddle, "I'm sorry for trying to tease you, but you did well using my cum fetish against me. Please don't joke about wanking into a tissue, it's just a waste when I'm right here and willing to accept it whenever you want."

I laughed and kissed the top of her head.

"Mike, when we go downstairs can you help me pick out a few things online? There are some things I want us to buy and need your opinion. Just cuddle me for five minutes, we'll go down when you get restless."

"Of course love, what are we looking at?" I replied.

"I'll show you downstairs just hold me for now."

I was making us some coffee and some breakfast sandwiches while Sarah worked on her laptop. She seemed very shy about what she was doing. After I put her plate next to her she finally turned her laptop to me so I could see what she was doing. She was on a relatively well-known website for sex toys. She had a wish list of things she was looking at.

Instead of going through the list, I gave her a questioning look. She seemed shy and couldn't quite catch my gaze, "Mike our sex life is phenomenal, and I've never been happier or trusted anyone with my body the way I do with you. I know I've hinted at it before but we've never really had any role or scene play to explore the limits of my submission with you. When you have been dominant with me it's been beautiful and exactly what I needed, and now I want to explore how far that goes. You already know and understand my kinks and fetishes. I want to see how far they go and see if we can unlock any new ones. I already know I want to give you my anal virginity. You said you would let me take the lead when I was ready, and I think I am. I need you to help me pick what we buy because, it's all about submitting to you, so you have to have the final say."

She finally met my gaze and held it. I could see that she was serious, and she was pleading with me to agree, "Mike, I really do love what we have now, and I don't want to lose it. But I just want the option now and then to explore a little further."

I nodded to her and turned my attention to her shopping list. It wasn't particularly long but it gave me a clear idea of the direction she was thinking. She had selected a beginner bondage set that would allow me to restrain her to the bed, a selection of blindfolds, some bondage tape and rope, a remote-controlled love egg, a set of different-sized butt plugs, a couple of vibrators and a wide variety of lubes. I added the whole list to the basket before stopping. Remembering the research I had done when she had first told me about being submissive I had a question.

"Do you want a collar?" I asked her seriously.

I saw the hope flash in her eyes, "Yes please, but you have to pick it."

Accepting her answer, I went to the relevant section of the website and added a basic one that had no real symbolism to the basket before checking out. I closed the laptop and gave her a serious look, "I've bought the lot but I have a few rules and they're non-negotiable. I understand that you want to explore your limits, but if I push too far you have to use your safe word, if I find out later that you pushed through for my sake I'll be furious. The second is after every session we discuss what happened, what you enjoyed and what you didn't. Finally, I won't lie and say that the idea of playing like this doesn't turn me on, but this is an extension of our existing sex life, not a replacement, and definitely not a lifestyle change."

Sarah came around the table to sit in my lap, and kissed me deeply, "Mike, as much as I want this, I can't lose what we have now. What we have now is Mike and Sarah, that is the foundation of my life now. You're already naturally dominant over me so the submissive in me is satisfied, I can easily live without this addition as I have done for the last six months. I truly am happier than I have ever been before, I just want to see if we can add to it. If it doesn't work, then I'll lose nothing."

I could see no lies or hesitation in her eyes, so I agreed, "Okay, as long as you're sure, I'm afraid of opening this door and if it doesn't work for us we won't be able to go back."

"Mike, I'm serious, losing you isn't an option. This is just an experiment, something for us to explore and decide together whether or not it works."

Accepting her words I decided to lay down a framework for how adding this new dynamic to our relationship was going to work. "Okay, if you or I have an idea of a scene we want to play out, I want us to discuss it in advance, we need to agree on the rules and parameters ahead of time so there are no misunderstandings. In those scenes I want you to wear your collar until the scene is over and I remove it. You can wear your collar outside of agreed scenes, I'll take that as your way of asking me to slip into character and take control. I don't like the idea of playing outside of agreed scenarios, but I know sometimes you fall naturally into that mindset, we've had those moments. Your collar will let me know if it's something you need over something that just happens in the heat of the moment."

Sarah looked at me with absolute adoration in her eyes, "Mike, you know I've never had this conversation before. I told you about Stephen and how he agreed to explore the Dom/Sub dynamic with me, but he never took the time to lay down ground rules ahead of time. He just took what I offered or what benefitted him. Looking back, I think he just liked the idea of having kinky sex without actually thinking about how to protect both of us. This conversation has just emphasised to me how much I need you to be this person for me. Even when I'm offering myself fully to you, your first thought is how to protect me, even from you the one person I don't want protection against."

"I love you too. Two more things, one get on Amazon and buy a box for all your new toys, two never mention that arsehole's name while we're discussing our sex life ever again. "

"Yes Sir," she replied seriously. "Mike," she continued, "This isn't a big change, I can't see me wanting to roleplay more than once or twice a month. To begin with, I don't even want to go into full Dom/Sub play, I'm much keener on playing with the butt plugs and remote control egg," she finished with a laugh.

I pulled her tightly to me and she pulled my face in for a kiss. Grinding her crotch against me she broke the kiss, "So Boss, you going to take me upstairs and show me you don't need toys and restraints to dominate me."

I growled back at her, "Why go upstairs for something I can do right here?"

Sarah let out a squeal of delight as I stood up and put her on the kitchen table. Pushing her onto her back, I pushed her knickers aside before plunging two fingers into her. She was already wet and prepared for me so pulling my fingers out I dropped my pyjama trousers and entered her with one rough thrust.

Sarah gave a surprised gasp at the sudden intrusion before moaning loudly, "Yes baby, use what's yours."

Knowing that for her this was about reaffirming the roles in our dynamic, it was rough and selfish. Sarah's dirty talk emphasised this was all for me. "That's it, Mike, fuck me, dump your cum in me."

I realised quickly I wasn't going to last to take her to orgasm, but knowing this was what she asked for I did not attempt to slow down. Inevitably in less than five minutes, I made my final deep thrust and came deep inside her. Pulling out, I immediately moved her knickers back into place and gave her pussy a gentle slap, causing her to give out a little yelp. Before she could recover I placed my thumb on her clit and rubbed it gently through the fabric of her knickers until she finally had her orgasm.

Sarah slowly got up to sit on the edge of the table and once she saw I had sat down, she slipped off the table back into my lap. Kissing my neck, then my cheek, and finally my lips, Sarah's eyes were alive with activity and love.

"You see babe, you're already all the Dom I will ever need. I'm just a greedy bitch hoping to get more," she said with another kiss. "Come on I need a shower, you can do my back."

I looked at her an evil idea formed in my head, "No, no shower for you. I told you that one day I was going to cum in you and make you spend the day walking around with my cum dripping into your knickers. Today is that day."

Sarah looked back at with me a big smile, "Are you serious?"

"Just be happy I didn't do it Paris."

"Okay, just to make sure, do you mean as long as we're home, or does this include meeting our friends later?"

"It means until I tell you otherwise," I replied with a kiss.

Sarah gave me another look, "You realise if I wear these all day, these knickers will be effectively ruined."

I gave her a nonchalant shrug, "You have plenty more. One ruined pair won't hurt."

She gave me another smile and climbed off my lap to tidy the kitchen.

We spent the day watching more movies childhood movies, this time they were all her choice. We started with Homeward Bound before moving on to her animated favourites, starting with The Lion King a joint favourite and finally Beauty and the Beast. After finishing the movie, it was time to get ready.

Sarah looked at me heading to the shower and looked at her crotch before catching my eye with a hopeful look. I shook my head and headed to the shower, I still caught the blushing smile she was trying to hide as she went to get dressed. At the pub, there were hugs and warm wishes all around it was the first time we'd all been together for nearly two weeks having all gone our different ways for Christmas. Once we'd all caught up, Sarah was quickly claimed by the girls full of questions about our trip to Paris.

Adam laughed out loud before turning to me, "Fucking hell Mike, can you stop making me look me bad? I got Mandy a necklace and a voucher for her favourite hair salon for Christmas, and you gave Sarah a trip to Paris."

I laughed back at him, "Mate it's not a competition. How many holidays have you had with Mandy in the three or so years you've been together?"

"I know mate, I'm teasing you. It's good you and Sarah are still in your honeymoon phase," He paused and looked around at the girls, "Ladies, do you mind if we head next door to wish the old boys a happy New Year?"

Mandy and Sarah waved us off, instead of leading us into the sports bar Adam led the three of us outside.

Adam took a deep breath, "Right lads. Unlike you three I don't have any brothers and currently, you're the closest friends I have. I'm taking Mandy to the south of France for Valentine's next month and I'm going to propose. If she says yes, will you three be my groomsmen? On the basis that Sarah is going to be Maid of Honour, Mike will you be my Best Man?"

"Of course, I will mate, thanks for asking. Without jumping the gun, congratulations. I'm happy for you," I replied and hugged him.

"Fuck you arsehole, Mandy let slip your plans for your Botswana trip. Making you my Best Man is a punishment, I want the stag do of the century," Adam laughed hugging me back.

"I'll give you the best stag I can that doesn't involve Mandy killing me."

Tom and Harry joined in the celebration and shared their congratulations and hugs with Adam before I led them back to the sports bar. We did exchange New Year's well wishes with the old boys, and throwing caution to the wind, I bought us a round of whisky. I made a toast to old friends and the New Year, but the four of us, Adam, Harry, Tom and myself all knew the real reason for our celebratory drink. Adam gave me a look of silent thanks.

Both Tom and Harry insisted on buying their own rounds of shots before we returned to the girls. On our return, they all looked at us suspiciously. Mandy addressed it,

"What was all that noise from next door? It was quiet till you four went in there."

Adam looked uneasy, so I intervened, "Sorry Mandy, we had a couple of rounds of shots when we went next door and the noise you heard was us giving cheers for the various rounds. We know you girls don't like it if we have shots without you, so we weren't going to say anything. Let me get you a round now to make it up to you."

Mandy was sceptical, but let it go. Sarah followed me to the bar and put the order in for the girls' shots. Waiting for the bartender to return, she whispered in my ear, "Liar, Liar pants on fire. You better tell me what really happened."

123456...8