Mike and Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking our bags to the guest room, I turned to Sarah, "Babe, I should have warned you. You might have realised that Karen is a lot, and we're in her world now."

Sarah interrupted me with a kiss, "Mike, I love her. Yeah, she's a force of nature but that's just because she cares, and since that first day I met her she's treated me like family, and I like thinking I'm part of the family."

"You are family. You're my family," I told her firmly. "Now let's get back before Karen comes and gets us."

For the next two days, Karen led us on country walks with frequent stops in the country pubs. Over dinner, on our final night, Karen broached the unspoken subject. "So you've moved in together, and you're going to Botswana, am I going to need a pretty dress soon?"

I gave Karen a stern look, "Karen, can't we just go one step at a time? I seem to recall you taking nearly two decades to get married."

Karen laughed at me, "Mike you might be prepared to wait two decades but I'm not sure Sarah is."

"Mike, I hate to say it but my wife has a point, you're the last heir of the Smith family, you have a duty to carry on the family name," Edward added digging the knife in.

I turned to Sarah but she was no help, "Don't look at me. Answer them."

"Edward, if you had done your duty as the eldest, I wouldn't have a duty. Karen will you leave me alone if I tell you that we've discussed it and when the time comes you'll be among the first to know."

"I'll never leave you alone, but that will do for now," Karen laughed.

"Why is my life filled with meddling women?" I sighed aloud.

"I think you mean, why is your life filled with women who love and care about you," Sarah corrected me causing more laughter from Edward and Karen.

Sighing I went to get another bottle of wine and left them to it. I wasn't so much annoyed by the questions as I was at how close Edward and Karen were to giving the game away to Sarah. In a private moment, I had asked Edward if I could use my grandparents' wedding bands if and when we got married. He agreed and offered all of my grandmother's wedding jewellery should we need it, but it also appeared he had ignored my request to keep it between us.

We were on the train home when Sarah returned to the subject, "Mike, I'm sorry for not helping you last night with Karen. I just like hearing that everyone expects us to get married."

"Has it occurred to you with all the chatter about it, that if and when I finally get round to proposing all the surprise and romance will be taken out of it?" I replied.

"Take that if out of your mind right now," she said firmly. "When you propose I won't care about surprise and romance, I will just care that it will be you asking."

It was moments like that that reminded me how much I loved her. Wrapping my arm around her, she settled her head on my shoulder and we spent the rest of the journey home watching the countryside through the train window.

At home, I realised that I had yoked my life to a mad person. She immediately unpacked our things and put them in the laundry, before turning to me, "Right, we're off to Amy's in two days and we're going straight to Paris from there so tell me what I need to pack."

"Like you said we're not leaving for 2 days, why are we packing now? We've only been home 10 minutes, can't we just do what normal people do? Drop our bags on the floor and ignore them for a couple of days. At the very least we could have a coffee first."

"No, I want you to tell me now in case I need to buy something. Amy is hosting a New Year's party, what's the dress code? Do you have anything planned in Paris I need to dress up for?" She replied seriously.

"Mum's party is just family and friends, there's no dress code," I told her plainly.

"Men!" she exclaimed loudly in frustration, "Just because you can get away with jeans and a shirt doesn't mean I can. Forget it I'll ask Scarlett. What about Paris?"

"Honestly. I was just planning on spending our days walking the city, eating in little bistros, sitting at little cafes, and maybe a museum here and there," I replied.

"Okay, I can work with that. Now go make us coffee, while I sort through options."

"Do you really need options to walk around a city?"

"I do when it's Paris. Coffee. Now. I'll be down in a minute," she finished pushing me out of the room.

Sure enough, she wasn't pleased when she came down 5 minutes later as the coffee was brewing, "You're a lying prick, Scarlett says I should wear a nice cocktail dress for the party. Do you think the dress you bought me in London will work?"

"Babe, it'll be perfect, you could pick any one of your dresses and be the most beautiful woman there."

"Mike, you don't have to flatter me, I'm already a sure thing," she replied with a flirtatious smile.

Smiling back at her I returned my attention to making the coffee.

She took a deep sip of her coffee before looking at me, "Can you remember the last time you asked me how I wanted my coffee? I'll tell you, it hasn't been since the first morning I spent at your old flat. That's how long you've loved me. You always make it perfect without having to ask."

"You take your coffee the same as I do. Milk, no sugar."

"That's not the point. It's everything, even when you cook, you never ask my opinion anymore you just know what I like and make it perfectly. I love that."

I gave her a small laugh, "Good thing it's your turn to make dinner, you can show me that you're just as good at making me happy."

"Dinner can wait, you have more pressing business upstairs. Two days, Mike, you have two days to make up for. You have 5 minutes to tidy up or I'm starting without you."

Just to tease her, I waited 10 minutes before heading to the bedroom. I found her completely naked playing with herself, "I thought I had prepaid the debt for two days away," I said taking in the sight and her beauty.

Her breath caught slightly, but she did not stop, "You did baby, but we only have 2 days here before 3 days at Amy's. That's a lot of time to make up for."

"Or," I said as I kissed my way up her body, "We could just enjoy the next 2 days, and use our time in Paris to make up the 3 days we miss out on at Mum's," I finished kissing her lips.

"Hmm, I think I like that idea very much," she replied returning my kiss and pulling me into her.

It began as one of the few times we weren't on the same page. She was needy and desperate whereas I wanted to take my time and enjoy the moment. I won, no doubt it was her submissive nature that caused her to yield to me. Her submission seemed to turn her on further, spreading her legs wider and pulling me deeper into her, "That's it, Baby, fuck me the way you want."

As our passion grew Sarah became an increasingly active participant, raising her hips to meet my thrusts yet never trying to increase the rhythm or tempo of our lovemaking, letting me dictate the pace. Sensing her growing need, my desire grew in tandem and slowly I picked up the pace and she reacted accordingly, raising her legs to take me even deeper. Eventually, her patience began to wane and her neediness returned, "Please, baby, faster I need to cum, and I need you to cum with me."

My orgasm wasn't far off, I moved my hands beneath her thighs to lift her legs onto my shoulders before giving her what she wanted. For the next minute, my thrusts were hard and fast and Sarah unable to move encouraged me to the finish line. With each thrust, her moans became louder and more desperate and despite my best efforts to hold off, I had already reached the point of no return and Sarah could sense it.

"Mike cum for me, I need it. I need you to fill me," She moaned loudly.

Unable to hold back any longer I let go deep inside her, taking her legs off my shoulder she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and pulled my face down to kiss her as her orgasm came over her. Holding me there she refused to let me go and we spent minutes holding each other's gaze, unable to break eye contact. Eventually, she unwrapped her legs from my waist and I rolled off to her side. Immediately she followed my movement and snuggled into my side.

After a few moments of silence, "That was perfect baby, just the right amount of loving tenderness and maintaining control," Sarah finally spoke before settling her head on my chest.

We lay there in contentment for several minutes before Sarah got up, kissing me, she grabbed her (my) favourite hoodie and told me she was going to work out dinner. I found her in the kitchen a few minutes later going through what we had in the fridge. Letting her work out her plans I opened a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass. Turning to me she took her glass of wine and gave me a dazzling smile.

"We still have some leftover turkey from Christmas, it's probably only good for another day, so turkey curry?"

I smiled at her, "Anything you want to make is good for me love. We should probably clear out the fridge before we head to Mum's since we'll be gone for a week including Paris."

"Can you do the rice? I know we have a rice cooker but yours always comes out better than mine."

"You know that's just because I take the time to wash the rice first right?"

"Shut up and help me," she responded giving me a playful swat on the arm.

After dinner and cleaning up, Sarah took the bottle of wine and led me to the living room. Not bothering to turn on the TV she just sat next to me.

"Mike, who is going to be at Amy's party? You say it's family and friends, but do you know any of them?"

"Unless the guestlist has changed since I last went, I know all of them. Most of their family friends are people who knew my Mum and Dad. The siblings will probably have a few friends each but that's about it."

"Okay, just promise me you'll stay by my side," she replied picking up the TV remote and bringing Netflix.

Before she could pick a show, I grabbed her hand, "They're all lovely people and it's not just me who will look after you. Scarlett and Becca will too, they'll be so busy introducing you to everyone that you won't need me."

"Don't make jokes, I always need you, but thanks for making me feel better," she replied with a kiss before picking some random comedy movie I would never remember.

Arriving at Mum's a couple of days later, the house was a hive of activity preparing for the party the next day. Our welcome this time was much more like I was used to, with the briefest of hugs and kisses hello, Mum sent me off to drop our bags before putting us to work helping clean the house. If Sarah was surprised by the lack of welcome she didn't show it, she settled in next to Scarlett and Becca making sure all the wine glasses and champagne flutes were cleaned to Mum's satisfaction. In the meantime, the boys and I moved furniture out of the living room to make space and create an informal dancefloor.

After we had packed away all the booze for the party Mum was finally satisfied with our work and called on us to stop. Settling around the dining table Mum announced she had ordered a delivery from the local Indian restaurant before turning to Sarah.

"I'm sorry for the lack of welcome, but if we left this until tomorrow I'd be a nutcase. Mike, be a dear and open some wine."

Opening two bottles I looked at the boys who indicated they'd stay on the beer. Grabbing them each a bottle, I served the drinks while normal conversation resumed. Scarlett and Becca quickly got it out of Sarah that we were heading to Paris which devolved into an entirely new conversation with ideas about places to visit and romantic ideas of things to do in Paris. Looking over at Sarah, I wasn't sure if I had ever seen her so happy and engaged in a group setting.

Over dinner, Mum caught my eye before glancing at Sarah and returning her eyes to mine, she gave me a knowing smile. With a smile back, I tilted my glass to her in acknowledgement. By chance, Sarah looked up just in time to catch our final look, she flashed both of us a deep smile before returning to her conversation.

After dinner finished Mum announced she was going to get some 'beauty sleep' as she was hosting a party. After her kissing us all goodnight she gave us a severe warning, if we did anything to fuck up her perfectly clean house there'd be hell to pay, starting with Me and Tim as the two oldest with the shit trickling down from there, Sarah would be a casualty as a consequence of being my girlfriend.

Mum being gone, Tim opened more wine for the 7 of us, ever my showman, wildcard brother he needed to make a speech.

"Sarah, I'm sorry I didn't get to do this last time, but as the oldest of the Gilchrist children..."

His speech was interrupted with boos and jeers from the rest of us, Miles chirped in, "Fuck off Timothy, Mike is the oldest, you poser."

Tim was undeterred, "As I was saying, as the oldest of the Gilchrist children, it falls to me to officially welcome you to the family. Not the fake family of bloodlines and paperwork, but the real family. The family that only exists at this table right now. No parents, just us held together by love and loyalty, Mike, the eldest, the five Gilchrist kids and now you, our in-law."

I watched Sarah blush deeply, almost overwhelmed by the moment. Henry decided to add to Tim's speech, "Sarah, I know you've had your moments with the girls and caught some of Mike and Mum's closeness, but Tim is right. When all else fails we stick together, Mike has probably never told you, because... well because he's Mike, but this is the real family. The six of us. We can and have survived without Mum, and our Dad is basically absent, but throughout it all, there are the six of us."

It may have been harmless, but I was annoyed at his emphasis on the six, it felt like an unspoken threat, "H, the days of the six are over. I told the girls this last time, we're no longer a six, we're now seven. I go with Sarah, my pack begins with her."

Henry gave me a strong stare but backed down before looking to Scarlett and Becca for support and found none. He seemed to accept the new reality, he gave me a subtle nod and walked around the table to give Sarah a big hug.

Sarah accepted his hug eagerly, and if he wasn't my brother I may have got jealous by how long and tight she held him. As Henry found his seat again, she leaned over to me and whispered, "The way you defended me and how quickly they accepted it might just be the sexiest thing I've ever seen." She finished letting her sentence trail off.

It was about two in the morning when the next big conversation happened. The boys had no intention of going back to their flat and Sarah pointed out the obvious, "Um, where's everyone sleeping? There are seven of us and only one spare bedroom. I get that in the old days, you mostly shared but that isn't possible now."

Tim laughed loudly, "Oh, don't worry about it, your bed is safe as are Becca's and Scarlett's. We've done this many times. We'll have a boy's night, stay up drinking Mum's beer and fall asleep on the nearest soft surface."

Sarah gave Tim a serious stare, "That doesn't work for me, where Mike sleeps I sleep, that's our rule. If he falls asleep on the sofa then that's where I sleep. How about you save the brother catch-up time for tomorrow, and let him come to bed with me?"

Becca and Scarlett were laughing openly as Tim looked from me to Sarah. As I refused to answer, Tim looked nonplussed. Scarlett joined in "I'd give up if I were you, I know Mike is the love of your life, but she is Mike's and she doesn't seem like the type to let you win. You'll just have to wait your turn for Mike. I'll open another couple of bottles of wine while you work it out."

I finally decided to voice my opinion, staring directly at Tim, "Tim, you've been my best friend since before either of us could walk or talk, but you heard what I said about Sarah being part of us now. You didn't ask if she was okay with us having a drinking night, you just assumed."

Tim was still looking at us when Scarlett came back to the table with the new wine, after a thoughtful look, he finally broke out into a beaming smile, "Fuck me, the girls weren't joking when they said you were the one Sarah. I thought it was just one of Mum's fantasies about us finding 'our happy ever after.'" He paused for a moment before continuing, "We shouldn't stay up anyway, Mum will kill us if we're all hungover and tired for her party. I was serious though Sarah, don't worry about beds, we always find a way."

In bed, Sarah surprised me by stripping off. She didn't respond to my questioning look, instead, she climbed on top of me and held my face, "Fuck you. Every time I convince myself I can't possibly love you more, you move the goalposts. The way you stood up to your brothers for me and put me over them was amazing. You don't get to do that and not do anything about it. So big boy what are you going to do about it?"

Rolling us over to get on top, I gave her another kiss. "Get on your belly, if you want to moan or scream, bite the pillow, if you wake up anyone in this house you can explain to them how you came to bed naked begging, even Mum."

Sarah moaned at my suggestion, "What about the sheets?"

"Your mouth works doesn't it, no mess if it's in your belly."

Without another word, Sarah gave me another kiss before rolling over and presenting herself to me. Conscious of the late hour and her neediness, I didn't waste any time with foreplay beyond making sure she was wet enough for what was to follow. Penetrating her with one stroke, I heard her whisper "Fuck!" before burying her head into the pillow. It was rough, hard and fast. I could hear Sarah fighting her moans against the pillow but she kept her noises to a minimum. We both came quickly and almost as soon as we were done, Sarah crawled into my arms and fell asleep.

As we walked into the kitchen late the next morning, Scarlett took one look at Sarah and nearly fell off her chair laughing, "My word Sarah, that might be the most spectacular bedhead I've ever seen, one would almost think you did a lot more than sleep."

Mum looked up at Scarlett's comment and almost burst out laughing herself but seeing Sarah go deep red in embarrassment, quickly went over and wrapped her in a hug before leading her out of the room. When they came back into the room five minutes later, Sarah and Mum had their arms over each other, her hair was freshly brushed and her face was washed. I went to reclaim Sarah but Mum intercepted me.

Taking me into the living room, Mum spoke, "Mike, I know Sarah isn't the first girl you've fooled around with in this house. But, she's the first one you've been in love with, and more importantly, she's the first one that we've believed in for you. You're 27, turning 28 in six months. You can do as you please in the sanctity of the bedroom I provide you, but never, and I mean never, let that girl be embarrassed like she just was in front of me. Now go back upstairs, wash that shit-eating grin off your face and come have breakfast with your family."

When I returned to the kitchen, Scarlett gave me an apologetic smile. As much as I loved her, at that moment she wasn't that important to me, I only saw Sarah. Taking the free seat next to her I gave her an affectionate kiss on the side of the head and took her hand, holding it on the table for all to see. In return she gave my thigh an affectionate squeeze under the table, I looked up at Mum to see if she had noticed, and she had, but instead of saying anything she gave us both a warm motherly smile and returned her attention to the wider table.

I finally got some alone time with Sarah and wanted to ask her about the night before, "Babe, before we talk about anything else, I'm just curious you seemed so happy last night, almost happier than I've ever seen you in a group setting. Do you want to tell me why?"

123456...8