Mike and Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, what are you doing here?"

"Aww love, it's sweet you thought you were going to do this without me. A boy always needs his mother's opinion when he makes big decisions like this."

The ring was a lot better than the picture had suggested. The band was platinum and the diamond was certified as being from Botswana. I paid for it immediately, and the jeweller asked for an hour to resize it, Mum took us to the pub around the corner while we waited.

After collecting our drinks from the bar, Mum started her questioning.

"So, when are you going to ask her?"

"I haven't worked it out yet. I'm still working out how to approach my uncles and ask their blessing," I replied.

"Have you properly explained the uncle thing to her? Does she know you're asking them?"

"She knows the general process. I haven't told her I'm asking them on this trip, she's working under the assumption that this is more of a meet-the-family holiday. And before you ask Dad knows, he's offered to be her uncle. He came to the same conclusion you did when he met her," I answered.

"Mike, don't get defensive. You've just spent a lot of money on a ring for a girl you haven't known that long in the grand scheme of things. It's a mother's nature to worry and ask questions. I want to get mine in before the girls start asking you the asinine ones like can they be bridesmaids."

"Mum, it's fine. We've spoken about it, and we both know it's fast but at the same time, I know it's what we both want," I replied softening my tone. "As for you two being bridesmaids, she has to say yes first, and I'm not getting involved in her hypothetical bridal party."

"Hey we didn't ask yet," Scarlett responded.

"Look let me get you three another bottle, and you can sit here and plot my life while I go pick up the ring," I said standing up and heading to the bar.

When I found them again half an hour later, they were happily giggling and talking. Mum wanted to take a proper look at the ring.

"Mike, it is beautiful, but you know she won't care about it. She'd take a plastic ring if you gave it to her. It's never the ring, but the person who gives it to you. Rings are a symbol of forever because there is no start and no end, when you give this to her, remember that, you're promising her forever. George and I split because I didn't see what was happening to him, and when I did, it was too late to do anything. Nip the problems in the bud," she said solemnly.

"Thanks, Mum. I was hoping you'd keep it safe for me. I don't want to risk keeping it at home and Sarah finding it. You're much closer to the airport than we are, so we'll spend the night with you before we go, and I can pick it up then if that's okay," I asked her seriously.

"Mike you know you never need to ask permission to spend the night at home. I'll keep it safe for you," She answered looking me in the eye then she laughed. "See? I told you you'd need your mum today."

"Mum? Piss off," I replied laughing as well and the girls joined in.

Scarlett finally decided to let me off the hook. "Come on, let him buy us dinner so he can go back to the woman who has replaced us," she said giving me a wink.

We ended up in a nice little Italian place around the corner from the station where I would catch my train. It occurred to me that Becca had been particularly quiet all afternoon.

I gave her a little nudge, "Hey Little One, you've been unnaturally quiet all day. What's up?"

She looked at me and gave me a big smile, "I'm just trying to work something out. I'm trying to work out your journey from the boy who would watch The Wizard of Oz with me, to who you are now, ready to ask Sarah to marry you and I'm guessing kids eventually. It's weird because there isn't a day in my life that I haven't known you, but for the first time I think I'm seeing the real you, my real big brother."

I smiled back at her, "Bec, I'll always be the boy who'll watch The Wizard of Oz with you, you just haven't asked me to for a very long time," I replied leaning over to kiss her cheek.

Mum naturally completely missed the point of our interaction, and focussed on the least important detail, "Mike, Becca makes a good point. Have you discussed my grandbabies?"

"Mum, stop. Let me marry her first," I replied sternly.

Mum just laughed back at me, "So I am going to be a Granny, that's all I wanted to know."

Frustrated I just laughed with her. Slowly our meal came to an end and they got me on the train in good time to get me home. When I got home Sarah was clearing up the kitchen and I noticed 4 wine glasses on the table.

"Hey love, have a little party while I was gone for the day?" I asked.

"Hey baby," she said kissing me hello, "no, no party. The girls just came over to keep me company, we spent the evening going over wedding ideas with Mandy. How's Amy and the girls?"

"They're fine, needy and bossy as always. But they send their love," I answered.

"So how did your meetings go?" she asked while pouring us some wine.

"It was really good. It went exactly as I hoped, and I think everyone involved will be very happy when it's all done," I replied being completely truthful.

"That's great love, now drink your wine and let me finish and maybe after we can celebrate your successful day," She finished winking at me and walking back to the sink.

I used her distraction to slip into our bedroom and replace the ring I had stolen from her earlier in the day. I didn't expect to get caught, apart from the necklace I had given her on Valentine's Day, she rarely wore jewellery. I used the opportunity to change giving me a reason to be in the bedroom. When I came back into the kitchen, she saw me and pouted.

"You could have waited for me, and I would have happily helped you change, I probably wouldn't have let you put any clothes back on, but I would have helped."

"I would've loved that babe, but you were busy and I had been in those clothes all day. Let's have another glass, and you can give me all the help you want."

She gave me a small smile before topping up our glasses sitting in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you today," she said kissing me.

"Babe, if you don't include work, we were only apart for 4 hours," I replied with another kiss.

"4 hours too long. It's not that you weren't with me, it's that we weren't in the same place. I couldn't just hop on a bus or get a taxi to come and find you. I didn't like that," she countered with another kiss.

"Babe, you know there are times when that will have to happen. Sometimes it won't just be an evening, it might be a few days," I continued with another kiss.

"I know, but I don't have to like it. There is one major benefit to missing you... the reunion. Now take me upstairs and use me, remind me that no matter where you are, I am yours."

Taking her instruction I picked her up and carried her to bed. I tried to build her up but she was insistent. "

"No baby, use me. That's what I need right now, to feel owned by you, to be used for your pleasure. Feel for yourself, I'm ready for you."

I could feel the wetness on her thighs. She was ready, so without warning I took her, plunging deeply on the first stroke, her moan was loud and full of surprise, "Yes Mike! Fuck yes, just like that. Use me."

Using her encouragement I kept going, paying little attention to her pleasure. I knew her well enough by now to know this was part of a game she had conducted in her mind, and she was getting just as much if not more pleasure out of it as I was. It was a fine line she often played, completely submissive but not playing the role. It had become an unspoken understanding between us, with her collar on, I was in complete control, I could take whatever I wanted within the guidelines we had agreed upon, without her collar, I could only have what she gave me, and she was in a particularly giving mood. I happily took all that she offered. Her orgasm came with a scream, I slowed down to let her enjoy it, it took more strength than I expected to remain embedded within her, her contractions pushing against me. I knew that I wasn't far behind, particularly with the sensations her climax provided. I went to pick up the pace again but she stopped me.

"No, I want you in my mouth," she said with a whimper. She followed as I rolled off of her, and settled her head between my legs working me into her mouth, cleaning her juices of me with her tongue before taking on her task in earnest. She knew I wouldn't last long, but her actions made it clear she didn't want me to. She knew what she wanted and she was going to get it.

When she was done she crawled up the bed and collapsed into my side, exhausted. When our heart rates returned to normal, I tilted my head down to kiss her deeply.

"Just in case I haven't told you enough recently you are incredible, I love you," I said breaking the kiss.

"I'm not I'll ever get tired of you saying it, but if you feel like you need to tell me more just to make sure, you won't get any complaints from me," she replied with another kiss. "Come on babe, let's get some sleep, you have a half marathon in 6 weeks, we've got to keep your training up." Without another word, she rolled us into her usual sleeping position completing her nightly ritual by taking my hand to her breast after giving it a little kiss.

***

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with Mike and Sarah this far. I have written the ending. My attachment to these characters led me down a rabbit hole, and the finished version ended up a lot longer than I planned. I decided to split it, not rush the finale and make reading it more manageable. Mike and Sarah's Botswana Adventure is coming up. As ever comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

1...345678