Mike Gets an Online Profile

Story Info
Bert makes an online profile for Mike.
1.8k words
4.49
3.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers

No sooner had the hotel door closed, Bert pinned Mike up against the wall, his right hand against Mike's neck, his left hand cupping Mike's cock and balls, through his tiny white shorts. Bert leant forward, his lips touching Mike's, kissing. Bert's tongue entering Mike's mouth, his tongue exploring, kissing Mike deeply and passionately, whilst he squeezed Mike's cock and balls hard.

Mike felt weak, his knees buckling slightly, his cock and balls aching as Bert squeezed harder and harder, Mike began to kiss back, his tongue encircling Bert's, as his mind began to go fuzzy, they both passionately kissed, for what seemed to be ages.

Stepping back suddenly, Bert told Mike to stay where he was, before walking further into the hotel room. Bert picked up his phone, holding it up, he turned to Mike, taking a picture of Mike, standing in his tiny white shorts.

"Pull your shorts down to your ankles Mike," Bert ordered.

Mike didn't hesitate, he just slid his shorts down to his ankles and stood back up, Bert took another picture, as Mike stood there, doing a he was told.

"Turn around, then bend over at the waist, pull your ass cheeks apart, then get down onto your hands and knees," Bert instructed Mike.

Again Mike did as he was told, turning around, bending at the waist and pulling his ass cheeks apart, exposing his recently fucked hole, with John's cum still leaking out. Mike felt degraded, but he wanted to please Bert, as he got down onto his hands and knees, Bert continued to take pictures of Mike, getting as many different angles as he could.

As Mike stayed in position, Bert took off his clothes, before sitting on the edge of the bed. He began to slowly wank himself looking at Mike's tight little ass, his cock hardening in his hand.

"Crawl over to me boi, come and suck my cock," Bert demanded.

Mike turned on his hands and knees, then slowly crawled over to Bert. As Mike got in front of him, he looked up, opened his mouth and took Bert's purple head into his mouth, gently sucking and looking up into Bert's eyes.

Mike took Bert's hard cock further into his mouth, running his tongue along the base of Bert's hard shaft, gently sucking the large phallus. Mike could hear Bert gently moaning, as his mouth and tongue worked Bert's throbbing cock. The taste of pre cum was intense, as he circled his tongue around Bert's cock head, before taking him back down into his throat. Mike used his mouth and throat, with expert skill, it wasn't long before Bert's hips were bucking, as he shot his load of hot cum into Mike's mouth, who instinctively swallowed the creamy, salty and hot cum.

Bert, lifted Mike's head gently, smiling at him, then showed Mike his phone, Mike's eyes widened, Bert had filmed everything, Mike froze as he watched himself sucking Bert's gorgeous cock.

"You're such a good boi Mike, look at yourself sucking my cock, you're going to be so popular, when I put this and your pictures online," Bert said, whilst grinning at Mike.

Mike gasped, asking "Really daddy, you're going to put me online?"

Bert laughed, "Yes Mike, we're going to set up profiles for you, on different sites, show you off for the world, now go and have a shower, whilst I set them up."

As Mike crawled to the bathroom, he was panicking, not knowing what Bert was going to do. Closing the bathroom door behind him, he stood up, looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He knew deep down, that he craved what Bert was doing to him, he wanted to feel humiliated, he enjoyed the feelings that it gave him and he loved it.

Bert loaded up his computer, plugged in his phone and transferred the files. He then loaded up several popular social media sites and dating sites. Bert then set up online profiles for Mike, adding Mike's pictures and a small bio.

'Hi everyone, I'm Mike. I have very recently realised that I'm gay, I find myself craving cock all the time. I am a submissive fuck toy for older men, I love pleasuring them and doing as I'm told. I have few limits and I am open to ideas. I enjoy being fucked, sucking cock, gang bangs, spanking, bondage and humiliation. Please message me so we can chat and hopefully have some fun.'

Bert sat back, pleased with his work, he chuckled to himself as he heard the bathroom door open and watched Mike crawl over to him. Once by Bert's side, Mike looked up at him with a questioning look, as Bert smiled at Mike.

"You now have four online profiles, your pictures are online, which will now be online forever, we will both have access to your profiles and I will be adding pictures of you daily, now whilst I'm in the shower, you are going to upload the video of yourself sucking my cock," Bert explained to Mike, with an evil grin on his face.

Bert stood up, patted Mike on the head and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Mike got up onto the seat, looking at the different profiles Bert had made. There were already several comments and loves on the pictures, that Bert had uploaded. Mike read them all, he could feel his cock start to harden, as he began to gently wank his tiny cock.

Mike located the video file, then uploaded it to each online account in turn. Once the last account had the video uploaded, Mike felt a sudden rush of panic and fear. It was now too late to go back, he was now online, for the world to see, that he was, a gay fuck toy. How Mike hoped, that no one he knew, would come across his pictures and video.

Mike suddenly felt his hair being pulled, he turned to see Bert standing to the side of him. Mike hadn't heard Bert come out of the bathroom, he was concentrating to much on his new online profiles.

Bert pulled Mike to the floor by his hair, then led him to the balcony doors, taking him outside and onto the balcony. It was dusk, the hotel lights were on, people were walking around and sitting at the bars, you could hear the distant hum of people chatting and music playing in the background.

Bert pulled Mike to his feet and bent him over the balcony wall, using his foot to spread Mike's legs. Bert stood back, taking more pictures of Mike, before moving closer and rubbing his hard cock along Mike's ass crack. Mike let out a little moan, feeling Bert's cock against his ass, Mike badly wanted Bert inside him.

Turning his head to face Bert, "Please Sir, please fuck me, I really want to feel your big hard cock inside me," Mike pleaded.

Bert smiled, raising the phone, he told Mike to say it again. Mike complied and said it again, as Bert filmed Mike, who had passion and lust in his eyes.

Bert put his phone down, picking up a bottle of lube, pouring the slippery liquid onto his fingers, he started to lube up Mike's hole, slipping a finger, then another inside Mike's tight hole. Mike moaned out loud, as Bert began to finger fuck Mike, spreading his fingers, slightly stretching Mike's hole.

Taking hold of his cock, Bert rubbed his hardness over Mike's ass, as he continued to finger fuck Mike's hole. Bert was feeling so horny, as he positioned himself behind Mike, sliding his fingers out, replacing them with his big hard cock.

Mike whimpered as he felt Bert slide inside him, taking inch after inch of Bert's large phallus, until Bert was completely inside Mike, who gripped onto the balcony with his hands. Bert took hold of Mike's hips, holding very tightly, his fingers pressing into Mike's soft skin. He began to slowly slide out of Mike, leaving just his cock head inside Mike's tight ass.

"I'm going to make you scream, you pathetic little fuck toy, I own your ass, I own your cock, I own your body, I own you. You are my property Mike," Bert stated, as he rammed his cock deep inside Mike's ass, pushing him up against the brickwork of the balcony.

Mike let out a scream, his eyes rolled up into his head, a sudden pain inside him, shot through his body. He gasped for air, as Bert began to fuck him, deep and hard. Continually thrusting into Mike's ass, without slowing down. Mike was moaning loudly, whimpering, his body shaking, as Bert fucked him without mercy. Bert's hips bucking as he got close to cumming, with one last deep thrust, Bert unloaded jet after jet of hot cum, deep inside Mike's ass. Bert moaned out loudly, telling Mike again that he was nothing more than a fuck toy, hearing those words made Mike feel excited and wanted.

Mike's hands were still gripped the wall, his eyes closed, his body spasming, his legs buckling, as he took Bert's cock, feeling the hot cum shoot inside him, breeding him. Mike couldn't help himself, he screamed out loudly, with pleasure and pain, from being fucked so intensely, his ass intensely aching.

Mike opened his eyes looking, hoping that nobody had seen what had been going on. His body was covered in sweat, he was shaking as he felt Bert pull out of him, he could hear the sloppy noise made by his freshly fucked ass, as Bert removed his cock. Mike couldn't stand, he dropped to his knees, he felt exhausted and weak.

Bert looked down at Mike, he picked up his phone and started to take pictures and videos of Mike laying on the floor, making sure he captured the cum leaking out of Mike's freshly fucked ass, before walking back into the hotel room and to his laptop.

Several minutes went by, before Mike could summon the energy to crawl back into the hotel room. As he entered he looked at Bert, who was uploading the footage to his online accounts.

"Crawl over here boi, lick and suck my cock clean, whilst I update your online profile, " Bert commanded.

Mike crawled over to Bert, getting between his legs, taking Bert's cock into his hand, he started to lick and suck Bert's limp cock, getting it nice and clean, tasting himself combined with Bert's cum. The taste made him feel humiliated, Mike loved that feeling.

"Stand up," Bert instructed. "Good boi Mike, now take the seat. Before you go to bed, you're to reply to all your fan mail, there's lots of it," Bert ordered, whilst smiling at Mike.

"Yes daddy," Mike replied, as he looked at the computer, he could see he had over thirty messages to reply to. He looked at Bert, who smiled at him, nodded and then took himself off to bed.

Mike sat down, his ass aching and cum leaking out of his tight hole. He clicked on the first message, then the next, replying to all those he read. Mike then opened one from an old looking guy, his heart skipped a beat...

"Hi Mike, I recognise you from the local neighbourhood."

bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers