Mike’s Holiday Adventure Continues

Story Info
Bert takes Mike to a nudist beach, fun is in store for Mike.
3.4k words
4.73
7.1k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers

The sunlight started to come through the blinds into the hotel room, gently waking Mike, as he lay there, in bed, his slender and smooth body exposed.

"Had I been dreaming, or did last night actually happen?" Mike thought to himself.

Mike could feel that his ass was aching, his cock and balls felt tender. He smiled to himself, as he remembered the events of last night. He had gone from being a virgin, to taking five cocks, in one night. Mike felt so proud of himself, he had pleased Bert and that made Mike feel very happy.

"Good morning Mike, did you sleep well?" Bert enquired.

Bert's voice came from behind Mike, he rolled over and saw Bert standing by the bathroom door. Bert looked amazing, he stood there naked, the sunlight bouncing off his body. Mike took the beautiful sight in, to Mike, Bert was perfect.

"Yes Bert, I slept really well, thank you,' Mike replied, smiling at Bert.

Bert smiled back, "Good to hear Mike, you needed your rest from last night, you were such a good boy, my friends and I really enjoyed ourselves, did you have fun Mike?"

Mike could feel himself blushing, as he continued to remember last night, Mike struggled to get his words out, he felt embarrassed, even though he really loved what had occurred.

Bert chuckled, "I know you enjoyed last night Mike, look how hard your cock is."

Mike blushed even more, Bert was right, his cock was rock hard. Mike had enjoyed last night, it was amazing and the best sex Mike had ever had. Mike loved submitting to Bert, he enjoyed the feelings it gave him, he so wanted more.

"Bert, last night, it was great, I enjoyed myself so much, I love pleasing you. Can we please do more?" Mike heard himself saying, out loud.

Bert smiled at the words, escaping from Mike's mouth. He was so proud of Mike, he had performed so well last night. Bert knew that he had a great fuck toy in Mike. He was what Bert had been needing, for a long while.

"Mike, we're going to the beach today, put those on, we're leaving shortly," Bert stated, as he threw Mike a pair of tiny, white, swim shorts.

Mike got off the bed, picked up the tiny, white, shorts, as he made his way to the bathroom, closing the door behind him, as entered. Mike looked into the mirror, he smiled at himself, he was hoping that today, was going to be just as much fun, as last night.

Mike got into the shower, washing his soft skin, his hands gliding over his smooth body. Mike cleaned every inch, of his twenty year old self, before stepping out and towelling himself dry. Mike picked up the shorts he had to wear, they were so small, he'd never worn something that tiny before.

Mike, very slowly, slid the shorts up his short, slender legs, they felt so tight, once in place. Mike looked in the mirror, he couldn't believe how small they were, the soft white material, just about covered his cock, he turned around, still looking in the mirror, he saw his tight ass cheeks were barely covered, by the material. The tiny, white shorts, didn't leave much to the imagination.

Mike left the bathroom, he could feel himself blushing again, as entered the bedroom, he saw Bert standing several feet away, looking directly at him. Bert was smiling, taking in the stunning sight, standing in front of him.

"Lovely Mike, the white really does highlight your smooth, tanned, slender body," Bert, softly stated.

Mike walked over to Bert, smiling and feeling pleased, that Bert liked what he saw. As Mike stood nervously in front of him, waiting with anticipation, Bert lifted his left hand up, moving it to the side of Mike's head, as he leant forward and kissed him, his tongue entering Mike's mouth, kissing him passionately. The kiss was so erotic and was turning Mike on, he could feel his cock getting harder in his shorts.

Bert purposefully, brush his hand over the soft material covering Mike's cock. Mike's cock wasn't very big, but it was nice and hard. Bert enjoyed teasing Mike, rubbing Mike's cock through his tiny shorts, he felt Mike push his cock against his hand, Bert gave the hard cock a gentle squeeze, before stepping back quickly. He could see the disappointment in Mike's eyes, which Bert had wanted to see.

"Those shorts look even better on you now Mike, your tiny cock, nice and hard, the materiel outlines your cock perfectly," Bert stated, whilst smiling at Mike.

Bert started to walk to the hotel room door, he was wearing a white cotton button up shirt, tight shorts and beach shoes. Mike thought Bert looked so handsome, he just wished Bert would kiss and use him again.

"Bert, I can't go out in just these," Mike nervously said, pointing at his shorts.

Bert looked at Mike, smiled and said, "You're right Mike, you best put your beach shoes on, now hurry up, we're leaving."

Mike blushed bright red, as he slowly walked over to put his beach shoes on. His mind was racing, he was so nervous, embarrassed and slightly humiliated at the thought, of people seeing what he was wearing.

"Hurry up Mike, get your shoes on now, we're leaving!" Bert said, sternly.

The tone of Bert's voice made Mike jump, he quickly put his beach shoes on, then left the hotel room following Bert. Mike could feel himself going red with embarrassment, as he followed just behind Bert, walking through the hotel. But, with all of what Mike was feeling, he also felt pride, he was pleasing Bert and making him happy, that was all that mattered, to Mike.

As they both exited the hotel, Bert informed Mike they had a twenty minute walk to the beach. The walk felt like a lifetime for Mike, walking past lots of people, some stared and some smiled at him. At times, Mike could feel his shorts slip up between his ass cheeks, each time he'd pull them back to cover part of his ass.

Bert saw what Mike kept doing, he knew that Mike would be embarrassed, being seen out in public, in what he was wearing. Mike's embarrassment, excited Bert, it turned him on and made him feel, so very horny.

"Leave them alone Mike, show off your ass, they are going see slightly through anyway," Bert said, with a big grin on his face.

Mike looked down, his sweat was making his tiny white shorts, go slightly see through. Mike went bright red, he was so very embarrassed, Bert smiled, knowing how uncomfortable Mike was, he gave Mike a gentle pat on his ass cheeks, leaving his hand there, gently groping Mike's tight ass, as they walked.

Whilst walking, Mike was fighting his inner thoughts, he wanted this to stop, he wanted to be back in the safety of the hotel room, but he so badly wanted to please Bert. Mike didn't know how or why, but Bert had got into his head and Mike, willingly wanted to do anything for Bert, it made him happy, knowing Bert was happy.

Mike could see large sand dunes in the near distance, the crowds of people had vanished, Mike started to feel himself relax. Bert informed Mike that they were nearly there, as he took hold of Mike's hand. Mike felt an excited rush, as Bert's strong hand gave Mike's a squeeze.

"We are going to have a lovely day on the beach," Bert stated.

At last, they were walking across the sand, one sand dune after another, until at the top of the sixth, Mike saw it, the beach. What he saw shocked him, naked men, lots of them, all different ages and body types. Mike gasped, he had never seen so many naked men before.

Bert was still holding Mike's hand, as they walked to the beach, Bert kept going pulling Mike close to him, as they wanked. They walked past several men, who looked up, said hello before carrying on, with what they had been doing. Eventually, Bert stopped letting go of Mike's hand, he informed Mike that they were stopping there.

Mike looked around, there were several men close by, most of the men were at least forty years old and with a couple of younger men dotted about. Mike caught himself looking at their naked bodies, admiring their cocks and asses, Mike felt so aroused by what he was seeing.

"See anything you like Mike?" Bert asked.

"Just you Bert," Mike, shyly replied.

Bert laughed, "Rubbish, I saw you looking at all the cock you little slut, I knew you'd like it here, now I'll ask again, anyone here you like the look of?"

Mike nodded, looking at a man laying on his back, about ten meters away, facing Mike and Bert. The man looked in his fifties, he was tall, stocky and had greying hair over his body, but what Mike couldn't take his eyes off, was the man's large, thick circumcised cock. Bert saw who Mike was looking at, he had also noticed the man looking at Mike, when they had arrived.

"Mike, your to turn your back to him, spread your legs slightly, then pull down your shorts, keeping your legs straight, bending at the waist, so that man can see your peachy little fuckable ass," Bert, instructed.

Mike looked at Bert, he knew Bert was serious and that he had to obey him, not wanting to let Bert down, Mike turned his back to the man, then proceed to do as he was instructed. As Mike was taking his shorts off, he felt excited, showing off his pert ass, to a complete stranger, hoping that he was watching.

John had been enjoying the sun on his naked body, when he had noticed the couple holding hands, walking in his direction. From behind his sun glasses, John was checking out the younger male, the tight white shorts, he was wearing, was showing off a small cock. But it wasn't the cock John wanted to see, it was the young man's ass. To John's amazement they stopped, several meters from him. He kept watching them both, trying to make out what they were saying, when the young male turned his back on him.

John felt his cock twitch, as he watched the young male part his legs, pulling his tiny shorts down his slender legs, exposing a tight, peachy, fuckable ass. John knew he was going to enjoy his afternoon, a whole lot more now, watching the young man's ass, imaging fucking and breeding it.

Mike felt so aroused, as he took his shorts off, hoping the stranger was watching him. Standing back up, Mike noticed Bert was completely naked too. Bert handed Mike a bottle of sun oil, telling Mike to use it on him. Mike poured the oil onto his hand and started to cover Bert's body, back, chest, stomach, bum, legs.

"Don't forget my cock and balls Mike," Bert, said sarcastically.

Bert took Mike's hand, placing it onto his cock. Mike smiled at Bert, as he started to rub the oil into Bert's cock and balls, feeling Bert's big cock, get hard in his hand, Mike couldn't resist, as he gently wanked Bert's hardening cock. Bert removed Mike's hand, to Mike's disappointment, he so loved playing with Bert's big cock.

John was watching the beautiful sight unfold, in front of him, the young male had done a good job of oiling up, the older man. He watched on, as the older man started to oil up his younger companion, covering his young, smooth body, with oil. John could feel his own cock harden, he was getting incredibly turned on.

Mike felt so relaxed, he was enjoying the sensation of Bert's hands, rubbing oil into his body. Mike could feel his tiny cock, starting to get hard, he was feeling so horny and turned on, even more so when Bert rubbed oil, along his small shaft.

As Bert was oiling up Mike, he noticed the man in the sunglasses watching them, Bert smiled at him as he rubbed oil, into Mike's cock. Bert turned Mike around, so his back was to the male, telling Mike to spread his legs and bend at the hips. Mike without thinking, did as he was asked.

Bert poured oil onto Mike's lower back, which ran between Mike's toned ass cheeks, down his ass crack and onto his balls. Looking directly at the male in sunglasses, Bert smiled as he rubbed the oil into Mike's ass, his fingers running down Mike's ass crack, gently pulling his pert cheeks apart. Bert heard Mike let out a soft moan, as Bert's fingers brushed past Mike's tight, fuck hole.

John watched, the older man was smiling at him, he knew he was watching, but John didn't care, he was enjoying the show. Smiling back, John gave a knowing nod, towards the older man. John watched, as the older man pulled his companions ass cheeks apart, exposing him, looking directly at John as he did it, smiling and nodding. John smiled widely, taking his cock into his hand, he started to gently wank himself.

Bert finished, knowing the male in glasses had enjoyed the view. Bert could tell that the man wanted Mike, that he wanted to fuck Mike's ass. Bert was going to let him, the man in sunglasses, was going to be in Mike's tight ass, very soon.

"Mike, lay down on your front, spread your legs so that man can see your ass, cock and balls, I want him to be able to see everything you've got," Bert, ordered.

Mike looked at Bert, nodded and laid down in the position. Mike felt so exposed, he was feeling so excited, that the man was getting a good view. Mike couldn't resist, he opened his legs a little wider, he wanted the man to see everything.

Bert looked over at John, there was a knowing look exchanged between them both, as Bert lay down next to Mike. Bert placed his hand on Mike's ass cheek, caressing and rubbing it, his fingers running along Mike's crack.

"That man with the sunglasses, he likes you Mike, he hasn't taken his eyes off you, you've made his cock hard, he wants to fuck you and you're going to let him," Bert, informed Mike.

Mike turned his head towards Bert, "Really, do I have to, he's a complete stranger, but I will if you want me to," Mike, nervously replied.

"Mike, you are going to go and ask him to fuck you, I want you to take his big cock, in your tight, little ass," Bert said, assertively.

Mike felt a shot of excitement flow through him, as he felt Bert's hand go between his legs, rubbing his cock and balls, giving them a hard squeeze, making Mike whimper. Bert moved his hand, running his fingers up to Mike's tight hole, slipping a finger slowly in, then another. Bert gently finger fucked Mike, stretching his hole, as Mike moaned. Bert's fingers went in deeper, rubbing Mike's prostate, his little cock hardening, as Bert worked on his little hole, stretching it wider, continuing to rub Mike's prostate. It wasn't long before, Mike let out a muffled moan, as he shot his cum onto the towel, that he was laying on. Mike's orgasm was quick and intense, but so satisfying. Mike looked at Bert, thanking him as he closed his eyes, in orgasmic bliss.

Mike was suddenly awoken, Bert had slapped his ass cheek hard, it stung and made Mike sit up. Looking at Mike, Bert gave him his instructions, sending Mike to go and speak with the stranger. Mike nodded, a wave of excitement came over him, as he stood up and walked over to the man in sunglass.

"Hi, I'm Mike, I have noticed how you've been looking at me," Mike, nervously said.

"Hello Mike, I'm John, yes, I have been looking, I've been admiring your peachy little ass," John replied.

"Urm, well, I was wondering, if you'd like to fuck me?" Mike, shyly enquired.

John smiled and just nodded, as John stood up, he looked over at Bert, both exchanged smiles and a knowing nod. John grabbed hold of Mike's wrist and walked him towards the sea. They both walked into the warm, still water, going deeper, until the water was up to Mike's neck and John's chest.

John took hold of Mike and pulled him close, stepping further back into the sea, then let go of Mike, who tried to stand, but he couldn't, the water was too deep. John quickly held onto Mike and pulled him close again.

John held Mike tightly, their chests touching, John's hands cupping Mike's ass cheeks, squeezing hard, making Mike whimper. Mike instinctively wrapped his legs around John's waist, he could feel John's cock brushing against him, it felt so good. Their lips touched as John kissed Mike, his tongue entering Mike's mouth, who reciprocated, their kiss becoming deep and passionate.

John's fingers moved towards Mike's little, tight hole, slipping a finger into Mike, then another. Mike moaned into John's mouth as John fingered Mike's tiny hole, stretching it open. Mike had reached down and started to wank John's cock, feeling it harden in his hand, he continued wanking him, getting John rock hard.

Without breaking their kiss, John lifted Mike a bit higher, taking hold of his hard cock, rubbing it against Mike's hole. Mike wanted it so badly, he started to lower himself onto John's rock hard cock. John's cock head slowly entering Mike's tight ass, stretching the tight hole, both moaned at the intense, pleasurable feeling. Mike continued to slide down onto John's large cock, his shaft getting deeper into Mike's hole, until John was fully in.

John broke off the kiss, as Mike screamed out loudly, his ass full of John's cock. Mike's eyes rolled in his head, as he started to ride John. As Mike was riding John's big phallus, John started to bite Mike's nipples, hard. Mike let out another scream, followed by a long moan. Mike was loving the pleasure, pain feelings, as he continued to ride the cock, that he was impaled upon.

Mike loved having John's cock inside him, the initial pain had worn off and John's large phallus felt amazing. All Mike could think about, was getting fucked by a total stranger and wanting his cum inside him.

"I'm going to cum inside you, I'm going to fucking breed you, you're going to have stranger's cum deep inside you, you want it don't you?" John, shouted out.

"Oh yes, breed me, fuck me, cum in my ass, I want your stranger cum, deep inside me!" Mike, gasped.

Mike was so turned on, he started riding John harder and faster, clenching his ass, making himself tighter. John grabbed hold of Mike by the shoulders, forcing Mike down onto his cock, as he erupted, pumping load after load of hot cum into Mike's ass.

Both Mike and John moaned out loud, as pleasure ripped through their bodies. Kissing each other again, their tongues exploring each others mouth, John's cock still buried in Mike's ass.

"You're a great fuck Mike, a real cum slut, your daddy, must be so proud of you!" John said, after breaking their passionate kiss.

Mike smiled, giving John another kiss, the word, daddy, made Mike excited. As Mike kissed John, be could feel John slip out of his tight, used, ass. Their fun, had finished and John carried Mike into shallower waters.

Both John and Mike, left the water and started to walk up the beach, towards Bert, John's cum leaking down Mike's thigh. John stopped by his towel, giving Bert a thumbs up. Mike made his way back to Bert, who was standing, waiting, for Mike's return.

Once Mike was back with Bert, they kissed briefly. Bert handed Mike his white, tiny, shorts, telling him to put them on.

"It's time to go back to the hotel Mike, you can tell me all about getting fucked, on the way back," Bert stated.

Mike replied, nervously "Yes daddy, thank you for today."

Bert looked at Mike, smiled and took hold of Mike's hand, as they started to walk back to the hotel. Bert now knew, that Mike was now his property, his new fuck toy, he was going to have so much fun with him.

bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers