Mike's Navy: Mike Meets Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The going is slowed by snow and ice and visibility is poor. By the time he reaches the Wisconsin border he's having trouble seeing far enough ahead to safely continue. He drives on but is on his toes constantly for any problem. The driving is nerve wracking. And on top of that he seems to be running into more road work crews than usual.

He passes the signs for Madison and visibility seems to be improving but there's more snow on the road. Plows are working and Mike tries to stay behind one for quite a few miles but he turns off and Mike is left to contend with the deepening snow again. At least no wind or ice to deal with so far. Weather reports on the radio say it's a spotty storm heavy in some areas and light in others.

He's getting mighty hungry time he gets to Eau Clair but he's determined to make St. Paul before he quits for lunch. Otherwise he won't make Jamestown tonight. Another hour and he's pulling off for lunch in St. Paul. He chooses the Burger King this time and demolishes a double Whopper with a root beer float. It's after two but he feels optimistic as he heads back out into the storm.

His feelings are justified as he heads north again from the twin cities towards Fargo the storm let's up and the sun shines through. Soon he's driving on wet pavement and the black clouds are all in his mirrors. As the sun sets he flies by Fargo heading west again. He tilts his mirror sunglasses up on his forehead and pours a fresh cup. The highway is clear although the ditches are white.

Another hour and he approaches Jamestown. It's nine fifty PM local time as he pulls into the truck stop and up to the pumps. There's no sign of Lucie and no scooter in the parking area. He fills up with fuel and does up his books. He keeps watch but still no sign of her.

He goes for supper. He has a light omelet and toast. It's enough. He debates whether to call her and thinks she'll never forgive him if he doesn't so he goes to the public pay phone. He calls and a man answers. "Is that Ben? It's Mike, Ben. Is Lucie there?"

"She is. She just came in from work about an hour ago. Hang on."

Lucie comes on the line, "Mike? How did you make it? The big pile up the other side of Minneapolis. The highway's closed. I was afraid you might be coming through."

"I just came in around ten. The snow was heavy the other side of the twin cities but it's not bad coming up on Fargo and the highways are good here. I guess you're done for the night, eh?"

"Give me about twenty minutes and I'll be there. Here, you talk to Ben," and she's gone.

"Ben?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Hey, how you making it now? Is this snowfall screwing up your work for the town?"

"I got me work for the state now so not a problem. I guess Luce must have told you I was good till snow flies. This work for the state is new. Everything's coming up roses," he laughs.

"Hey, that's good. Glad to hear it. Weather's good tonight here, anyway. I guess it was bad down south today. I got through but I understand there was a pileup behind me."

"Yeah, I saw that on the news, south of Minneapolis/ St Paul it said. They said it was a white out. You must of got through just ahead of it."

"It was bad for a bit there but I followed the plough for quite a ways. When he pulled off I bucked snow for a bit but it cleared as I got north of Rothsay and time I got into Barnesville it had cleared up all together."

"It must be your charmed life, Mike." They laugh together.

"I hope it stays charmed like that. Hey, here's Lucie. You take care, Ben. Keep her between the fences."

"You too, Mike. Goodnight now." Mike doesn't hear him because Lucie is dangling from his frame and kissing him repeatedly.

She calls into the phone, "Goodnight bro," and hangs up the phone. She looks at Mike, "I hope you were still talking to Ben." She backs her ass up against him and wiggles it suggestively on his pelvis. He feels a stirring in his pants.

"I was but I already told him you were here. Do you want to get raped?"

"Oh yes! Please! Please! Please! Pretty please," she let's on she's praying while she giggles. She spins around, "Have you had anything to eat yet?"

"I did. I ate thinking you might be around and just busy. I came in around 10:00."

"Wow, it's past our bedtime. Let's go!"

Mike agrees and follows her to the truck. They enthusiastically frolic with each other and make love with passion. Afterwards Mike is preoccupied with thoughts of Marlene. He asks, "Lucie, are we lovers or friends with benefits?"

She thinks on it, "You have someone on your mind, Mike. Is she the one?"

"I don't know. I wish it was that clear to me. I've caught myself thinking of you that way, and I know you warned me against it."

"But?"

"But now I find myself regarding you as you suggested, as a friend with benefits. That's what you said, wasn't it?"

"Oh Mike, you will always be my friend." She starts sobbing and hides her head away from him. She squeezes out, "I hope she's everything you deserve, my friend." Shortly she starts to dress, "I don't feel well. I have to go home. I'm sorry but I have to go."

Mike watches her go and his heart aches. He reasons, 'Why is friendship so hard to bear?' He has a lot of trouble sleeping this night and is on the road before the sun's up. He passes the grasslands and goes into Montana on bare pavement. He decides to stop for an early lunch in Glendive.

Sammy's a diversion but he hurries on thinking of Marlene. Around Billings he sees a lot of snow in the ditches and before long he spots ice on the highway. Through Livingston and Bozeman he's down in speed and glad for his early start.

It's very late when he pulls into Butte but he seeks a phone. "Marlene McRae, if you would be so kind. Wake her if she's sleeping. Tell her it's Mike."

"Mike? Are you there?"

"Yes love, I'm here. I'm in Butte, I just got in. I know it's late but I had to let you know."

"Oh Mike, I wish you were here. I need you so much. Will you make it tomorrow?"

"The weather's not good here but I'm going to try. I hope to see you tomorrow night. I'll likely be late. What's the weather like there?"

"It's raining again. It seems to be raining all the time. I just miss you so much. That must be it."

"I know how you feel. I wish we could be together all the time and always. I think I'm falling in love with the most beautiful girl in Abbotsford. Hang on, I have to put more money in the phone." He deposits a coin and another, "Are you there?" He has to dial her number again so he has to put more coins in the phone. "Marlene?"

"She's right here, hang on."

"Mike, what happened? You were there and then you were gone."

"Dang pay phones. I had to add coins. Anyway I'm coming and I'll try to be there tomorrow night. Goodnight love."

"Oh yes, Mike. I love you, too. Goodnight."

He has a restless night's sleep and is up checking the weather frequently. He seems to be living on coffee. As soon as he sees movement of other trucks he gets ready to hit the highway. In the predawn light he follows a mobile crane bound for Seattle and passes the exit to Anaconda on wet slick and often icy freeway. He struggles to keep up.

The plows have been out and the road has been sanded but freezing temperatures tend to refreeze salt melted ice. In shaded spots or open windy spots or overpasses he is tense on the wheel feeling the drivers lose purchase. The hours go by creeping in his mind but accumulating on the clock. He loses track of time and just concentrates on the truck ahead of him.

It's not all wilderness, there are spotty farms lining the route between the mountains but Mike is so happy to pull into Missoula on drying pavement. He glances at his watch thinking it must be noon but no, it's only ten so he's not making too bad a time. He thanks the float operator he has been following since Butte. He would like to stop and clean his windshield but he doesn't want to lose his leader. Black road grime has settled and dried on most of the glass except where his wipers sweep it clean.

They leave the town and creep on between the mountains tackling slow upgrades and treacherous downgrades and Mike has become so attuned to the purr of his diesel he would miss it if he stopped. He watches his load in his mirrors and notes the chains hanging from his saddle tanks. So far he hasn't had to resort to them.

In Kellogg he's tempted to shut it down but the float operator bores straight through the town so he follows in his wake. It's noon now and he wishes he was in Spokane for lunch but he knows they're in the Coeur d'Alene National Forest so they're within an hour of Spokane. It rallies his spirits and he smiles for the first time in a long time.

When they pass through Coeur d'Alene he almost cheers because next is the Spokane Valley and no matter what the float ahead does he is stopping there for lunch. Quickly they pass through Post Falls and drop down into the Spokane Valley. Mike is happy to see the float ahead has his signal lights on for the turn at the mall. He follows him in and parks parallel with him on the side of the lot.

The two drivers bound out of their trucks and Mike comes to shake his hand. "Hey buddy, I'm Mike and I want to thank you for leading me through those damn mountain passes. This is my first year driving in the mountains and at times they scare the hell out of me."

"Hey Mike, glad to meet you. I haul from Rapid City in the Black Hills of South Dakota to Seattle all the time. Mainly heavy equipment like this mobile crane." They walk together towards Red Robin's. "Just call me Blackie, that's what they all do along this stretch of highway. Did I see Canadian plates under that mud of yours?"

Mike chuckles, "You sure did. I haul out of Halifax on the east coast to Vancouver Island, here in the west."

"Hey, you're a Canuck! This weather must seem easy to you then." They go inside and sit at the counter. "Here's a sweet lass to look after us. Meet Elicia, Mike."

"Elicia and I are old friends, Blackie. Aren't we girl?" he smiles at her.

"Wall, I be dabbed, you been sparking my gal." he laughs and Mike joins him.

"Okay boys, what's your pleasure, and no smart remarks either." She puts them in place.

Blackie says, "I'll let the Canuck go first, he's the guest in our fair land. Fly at it!"

Mike checks the menu on the wall. "I think a Royal Red Robin burger is just the ticket with fries and a shake. Make it strawberry. I guess. And before I leave, can you fill my thermos, please?"

"Hey, you got good taste there, Mike. Make mine the same except chocolate shake instead of strawberry." Elicia whisks away to place their orders and is quickly back with shakes and fries.

She says, "Don't forget those fries are endless. If you need more let me know. Your burgers will be a few minutes." The two drivers sit and shoot the breeze as truckers will. They talk weather, road conditions, trucks and women. They even throw in some sports and then back to women. Their burgers come and they devour them with lots of fries. It's three o clock but Blackie plans to push through to Seattle today so Mike says he'll stick with him.

Mike figures if he can get down out of these mountains he can run the coastal I5 highway in the dark in spite of the rain. So that's how they make the run and they both come out of the mountains on the coast after dark.

Mike swings north and doubts he will get in before one AM. He pushes past Bellingham and heads for the border at Sumas. As he comes up on the border it's after one and time he gets clear and over to Abbotsford's Seven Oaks mall it's going for two. He pulls around back and parks watching the mall when his far door pops open and she climbs into the seat beside him. She must have been waiting in the park.

"Mike, oh Mike. Finally your here." She looks like she's been crying and she's soaking wet.

"Marlene, why are you out here? You must be freezing." He pulls her into his arms and holds her close. She burrows into his shoulder sobbing. He reaches for his blankets and wraps her in the cover. "My God, you're cold." He hears her teeth chattering. "Why would you wait out here in the cold rain?"

"I wanted to be with you as soon as you got here." She shivers and sneezes.

"Marlene, you're going to be sick if we don't get you warm and dry. I'm going to take you over to your mother's."

"No! Not there, Mike. I just need to get warm." She turns persuasive, "You know you can warm me up. You're really good at that." She smiles up at him.

"Here, drink some hot coffee then." He fixes her a cup and watches her wrap her fingers around the hot container. "Is anything open in the mall?"

"I don't think so. MacDonald's is open across the street."

"How about something hot to eat then? Maybe some fries or a burger. I know you like fries." He grins. "Let me see if I can dry your hair." He wraps the blanket around her head and she shakes it off.

"Don't touch my hair! I'll do it." She works the end of the blanket into her hair and pats it then smoothes it. "I must look a mess," she complains.

Mike pulls back and looks her over, "You look pretty good to me."

"Oh Michael, you tell all the girls that." she teases.

"I don't recall telling a single girl that today," he looks serious. "But then today only includes since midnight, doesn't it," his eyes flash with merriment. He pulls the truck around to the front of the mall and looks across the street at MacDonald's.

"Shall we give it a try? I think the rain has let up."

He locks up quickly and they run across S Fraser Way to MacDonald's. He orders a Cheeseburger, a Big Mac, two large fries and two root beers. Keeping an eye on the truck he chows down with Marlene. She can't finish her cheeseburger so he finishes it for her, but she eats all her fries and half of his. Then they return to the truck with their root beers.

He drives back around to the rear. He puts his shades in place and she helps him with the bedroll. He dims the internal lights and tunes soft music on the radio. She has removed most of her clothes and is under the cover waiting for him. As he pulls off the rest of his clothes she pulls the cover back and invites him to join her, "I've been aching to feel you beside me every night in bed, my love."

They hold each other in an embrace as they kiss softly and lovingly. She melts in his arms murmuring, "I love you with all my heart. I need you all the time."

"I care for you the same. I would love to be able to hold you like this all the time. I can't think of anything more to my liking than to hold you like this every night."

"Can we really have a future together, Mike? You live so far away."

"I suppose one day we could get married and live together always."

"Would you really marry me? Could we do that someday?"

"I think you're the one for me. I love your scent, I love your taste and I love to get into your pants." He laughs and she chuckles as he pulls her panties down and she kicks them off under the covers. She seems to be curvier every time he sees her and she feels so desirable now he can't resist caressing her stomach and her pelvis. She wiggles as he handles her.

She feels puffed up and tries to make herself as desirable as she can. She hopes she'll still look good to him when she breaks the news. She's not at all sure how to tell him but she has to tonight. She's sure she's pregnant. She's missed another period and careful inspection reveals she's showing already. She's scared to go to her mother's on the weekends. She's sure she'll notice.

She spreads her legs for him to touch and feel her softest treasures she reserves just for him. Urgently he touches and feels her all over as they kiss. He feels her tremors and her wet readiness. His lips move to her nose and eyelids, her earlobes and down her neck.

Although his hard cock feels like it might burst he plays a soft patient game of enticing her with his tongue and lips. He sucks lightly then with a sharp nip on a nipple causing her to shudder and moan. She strokes his member with increasing urgency. His tongue traces a wet trail down her sloping valleys and folds until he uncovers her treasures.

He licks and kisses her soft swollen lips drinking her flowing juices and delving into her cavern with his tongue. He searches for her protruding nub under it's hood and worries it out into the open with his tongue. He licks it with his roughness and as it grows catches it with his lips to gently suck on it. Licking and sucking produce spectacular results. She orgasms melting and exploding at the same time. From her smallest toe to the follicles of the hairs on her head she's affected.

He loves to feel her in the throes of pleasure. It makes him so happy he can give her this gift of euphoria. He turns her on the seat and lifts a leg to enter her from behind. She twists her neck to kiss him one more time then feels him inside her. As his pace increases he feels bigger and bigger, filling her more and more. She floats on a cloud being hammered from the rear by a pillow as soft as love.

"If this is sex with the man I love, I'll take all I can get," she murmurs. Mike coaches her to rise up on all fours and they try some doggie style for a time. He hammers into her with load reverberations in the cab and squeaking of the springs for any outside observers.

As she climaxes again and they collapse together he winds up on top so they snort and pant through kisses. Laughing he declares, "My love, here cums your gusher!" and lets loose with torrent after torrent of cream for her pussy. 'If I wasn't already pregnant I sure would be now,' is Marlene's thoughts.

She cuddles him and holds him close as she prepares in her mind what she must say. "Michael, do we have to wait to have this bliss every night? Aren't we old enough to know our own minds on who we want to spend our lives with?"

He vaguely puts together what she's saying in his head. Right now he feels spent and ready for a good night's sleep. Perhaps he should tell her that. "Later love, let's sleep on it." He reaches to pull the blanket over them.

"No, we have to talk about it now..." But it's too late. He's gone to sleep. She knows he's exhausted from the long drive and doesn't have the heart to wake him. She dozes and watches over him throughout the night.

In the dawn's cool light she feels the nausea creep up on her and tries to sneak from the cab without awakening him. She slips a robe around her shoulders and drops from the running board to run to the garbage can. As she pukes he watches her through the rear window of the cab. He has a sinking feeling he knows what's wrong with her and it's not the cold and the damp. Is he ready to be a father yet, he wonders?

As she climbs back up into the seat she sees he's dressed and sitting behind the wheel watching her. She starts crying and sobs, "Oh Michael, I didn't know how to tell you."

"We're having a baby, aren't we?" She shakes her head in the affirmative. "How'd it happen? I thought you were on the pill. Did you forget to take one or something? Can you explain it to me?"

She stares at him. "I was never on the pill. Why'd you think that?"

"I distinctly remember you telling me that first night we missed the ferry that it was alright, that it was safe for me to cum in you. Isn't that what you said?"

"That was because my period was due and I did have that one the day after you left. That was the last period I had. I haven't had another one since then."

Mike's figuring in his head, "Right after you went back to school in early September I was here. My God, that must have been when you were ovulating. You must be two months now. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wasn't sure. I've missed periods before but never two and now the morning sickness and the cravings for fries. I know I'm pregnant now."