Mike's Navy: Mike Meets Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can get to know you a little better. I like to meet new people and find out how they live, think or even their work. It's all so very interesting. He nods and she sits. "Do you go to school?" He studies her clothing and notes the green and gold. "Are you a student at Rocky Mountain College?"

She smiles, "My colors give me away. Yes, I'm home with the family for a long weekend."

"I hate to eat in front of you. Are you sure I can't get you something? Perhaps a coke or coffee."

She smiles, "Maybe a root beer float. Just get the root beer and mom will fix it in a glass with ice cream."

Mike gets her drink and they chat while he eats. Mike's background is foreign territory to her and so is her college experience to Mike. They've much to talk about and time flies. It's near eleven locally when Mike says, "I do have to sleep. I hope to make Vancouver tomorrow night so I have to start early."

"What time is early?"

"I'll be up at 5:30 AM and on the road by 6:30."

"You better go then. I'm pleased I got a chance to meet you, Mike Claymore. I hope to see you again some day."

"Likewise, Tami Vestria. I'll watch for you."

Mike retires and sleeps well. His inner alarm clock wakes him at 5:30 AM and he's on the road within an hour. It's Thursday morning and he wants to be in Vancouver tonight. Within ten miles he's heading north. The road is winding and full of elevation changes but all in all doesn't slow him down too much. He stays with the other truck traffic using their speed to set his.

His shifting arm is near worn out by noon but he's left Montana behind and is in Washington state. He's entering the Spokane Valley and looking for a place to eat. He feels starved so a steakhouse would suit him fine. Exit 291B says Outback Steakhouse and Red Robin. He takes the exit. Either restaurant will work just fine, he thinks. It's the Spokane Valley Mall so he has lots of turning room.

A third place catches his eye. It's a Black Angus Steakhouse. Now he's in a real quandary. So much good food in one mall, what will he do? Of course he will check out the waitresses. He settles on Red Robin's and is waited on by a stunning brunette with bangs and upturned nose, clear brown eyes and pert C cup breasts. He figures her at about eighteen.

"Wow, bottomless fries and beverage, how can I go wrong? I love you, Red! Hey, you're not a red head, you're a brunette." he winks, "Doesn't matter, I love you anyway. Can you give me a minute?"

"Okay." she smiles and turned to leave.

"Oh, don't run away. Can't you give me a moment right here?"

She turns back scolding, "Look at the menu and I'll be right back." She returns in a moment.

Mike is perusing the menu. "I'll have an A.1. Peppercorn gourmet burger. No, no, make that a Smoke & Pepper burger with fries and Raspberry Iced tea."

She's erasing her first entry, "Are you sure?" Mike nods and studies her figure. She's about five foot four inches and has a narrow waist under her apron. She looks good with her C cup breast size. Just a perfect hand full.

"Sir, I asked you if you wanted anything else." she knows where he's looking and likely what he's thinking.

"Well, since you ask..."

"Never mind, I'm sorry I asked." She turns to leave.

"I was thinking of desert, but I'll order later." he winks.

She watches him from the bar and Mike can feel her eyes on him. She quickly brings his tea and fries so he can get a head start on his burger. He thanks her but can't tempt her to sit down.

"We don't need to be strangers you know, I'm Mike Claymore. I don't bite little girls unless I don't know their names... Elicia ." he reads off her nametag. She slaps her hand over her nametag and runs off.

Mike munches on fries and sips his iced tea imagining what she would be like in bed. It's been too long, he thinks. She could give a man wet dreams, for sure. He dashes these amorous thoughts with the possibility she just might be jailbait, not yet eighteen.

His gourmet burger arrives and he's really pleased with the sight. It's delicious and goes down easy. It almost fills him but he has to have one more excuse to call Elicia over.

"More fries or would you like more tea?"

"Raspberry Ice Tea for sure and I think I would like the mud mountain pie?"

"It's Mountain High Mudd Pie and I'll get it for you right away." she hesitates, "How'd you like the burger?" and adds, "Mike."

"It was really good. Can I ask you something?"

She hesitates, "Yes?"

"What follows Elicia?"

"Oh you! It's Denim. I'm Elicia May Denim." she wrinkles her nose at him. "Now are you happy?" He nods and she goes for his dessert. She brings his tea and stands by his table. "Are you in the Navy?

"Canadian Navy, I'm a truck driver for them." he nods towards the window.

"What are you doing down here in the mountains?" she leans closer.

"I'm on my way to Vancouver Island from Ontario." he adds for clarification, "near Michigan. It's much better highway here in the USA."

Now she's interested, "Isn't it a lot farther around?"

"No, surprisingly the mileage is the same but I can do the run in ten hours less by using the USA route. It also takes less fuel so the boss is happy, too."

"How often do you come by here?"

"It's a four day run and I get three days off so once a week I cross the country but sometimes I have to use the Canadian route if I'm delivering goods to a Canadian base." He bows his head, "So you're not likely to see me again for about two weeks." he pouts, "It's a rotten shame."

She bumps his arm with the heel of her hand pushing herself away, "Oh go on with you, you bum. Your dessert is ready." She brings his dessert and stays to watch him eat it. They chat good naturedly but Mike has to cut it short to leave.

"Be careful out there, Mike. It was nice meeting you."

Mike blows her a kiss and leaves. He finds his way back to I90 and leaves Spokane behind. He's now on the down side of the Rocky Mountains but he has all the coastal ranges of mountains to go before the coast. He has forgotten what flat country looks like.

By 6:00 PM local time (2200 by Mike's time or 10 PM) he passes Seattle heading north on I5. He figures an hour to the border and pours more coffee. His radio is getting all kinds of stations on this side of the mountains so he sings with Rosanna by Toto.

As he nears the border he develops a hankering for some old English style Fish & Chips like they have in Canada. He has yet to find a spot in the USA to equal the treat he finds so easily in Canada where every village has at least one fish & chips joint.

He pulls into the truck lineup at the Peace Arch crossing. While he's waiting in the line he sees a large sign board proclaiming Ye Olde English Style Fish and Chips at the Marina in White Rock. All you can eat for $7.99. Just follow 8th Ave. west. He cheers and declares it must be a sign from heaven.

Shortly after 7:00 PM local time he pulls away from the border in British Columbia and watches for 8th Ave. He exits and swings left going towards the sea. After going less than a mile the road swings right and becomes Marine Drive. On his left he spots the jetty up ahead so he slows looking for room to park.

It's an outdoor setup with a boardwalk patio along side an ancient rundown cottage. A huge sign declares Ye Olde English Fish & Chips and an arrow pointing at the patio. Mike parks on the shoulder across from it. He rubs his hands together as he climbs down from Big Blue. He strides across the street little aware of the investigation he's receiving from downcast eyes at one of the tables. Two girls twitter with each other and watch him.

Mike steps up on the boardwalk and walks to the opening counter in the cottage wall. "Is that sign at the border right? Can I get all I can eat for $7.99?"

"Yeah, you got it. $7.99 for all the fish and chips you can eat. Would you like that? It's Atlantic cod, you know."

Mike fishes out a ten dollar bill in American funds. "Will you take this?"

"We'll take it at par. We got no way to check the difference. Is that okay?"

"Sure, money's money to me." He gives him the bill. "I'll take a coke with that."

Jennifer Kocke and Marlene McRae, seventeen year old friends are watching Mike and remarking on his looks. Jen, as she is called by her friend, whispers, "He's coming this way. God, he looks good. Where is he staying? Do you know him?"

"Shush, he'll hear us. I never saw him before."

"Wouldn't I love to ride that."

"Shush!" She looks over at the next table towards Mike. "Hi, it's a nice day."

Jen whispers, "It's a nice day? What the fuck is that?"

"Shush! Shush!" She turns away from Mike and whispers, "He's hot! Oh God, I'm wet already!"

"You think you're wet, you want to bet I am, too. We could flip a coin."

"Oh Jen, stop! He's going to hear us!"

'Uh, can I borrow your vinegar." It's Mike and he's at Marlene's elbow. "If you want I'll bring it right back."

Jen looks up at him with a big smile and Marlene's flustered thinking he overheard them. "Vinegar?" she queries.

"Yeah, I like it on my French fries." Mike shakes his head.

Marlene pushes it to him, "Go ahead, you can have it."

"Sorry if I startled you. I'm Mike Claymore." He picks up the vinegar and takes it to his table. He uses it and brings it back.

Jen says, "I'm sorry Mike. We were distracted with chatter as us girls do and didn't see you there. I'm Jennifer and this is Marlene. She's here visiting with me while we're on summer break."

Marlene chirps up, "Why don't you come over and join us, Mike" She moves over to make room for him beside her. Mike sits by her and she smiles at Jen.

Jen says, "I'll get your plate for you, Mike." She goes and brings his food allowing Mike to see her tight jeans and her prominent camel toe. He looks away and glances down to see Marlene is similarly attired. Whew! He doesn't know what to think. They are both cute but he's not sure they're eighteen.

Jen has waist length dirty blonde hair and a big gold loop earring. She has a big mouthed smile and a bulbous nose but the overall effect is good. She's slim and definitely a C cup. He likes her.

Marlene is a jet black shoulder length brunette with a sensitive sweet mouth, hazelnut eyes and a straight nose with hints of dimples in her high cheeks. She reminds him of Grace and he could kiss her. She's solidly built in an athletic way and has high D cups prominently displayed on her chest.

He digs into his cod and savors the flavor and texture of his favorite food. Marlene fidgets in the seat getting closer to him until her hip rests against his. He glances down and can't help but see her camel toe and it looks like a stain spreading from it. She nervously bounces her leg as they chat.

"So where are you going tonight, Mike?" It's Marlene and she runs her hand up his arm as she asks.

"I guess to the ferry landing. I have to deliver this load to CFB Esquimalt on Vancouver Island."

"That's not far from here. I could go with you and show you the way." Marlene is making it obvious she wants to get him alone.

Jen says, "He could come over to our place and go to the dock in the morning, Marlene."

Marlene asks, "Are you coming back over right away, Mike?" She's rubbing his leg now nervously.

"I'm not sure, but I should have three days off before I have to go again. Why do you ask?" Her ministrations to his leg are not unnoticed.

Marlene has found her opening, "I could go over with you and come back tomorrow. You would cover for me, Jen. Wouldn't you?" Jen stares daggers at her but agrees.

"Uh, do you girls live not far from here?"

"Jen's here at her folks beach house but I'm from Abbotsford. I'm here visiting with Jen and keeping her company."

"Yeah, some company," complains Jen in a low voice.

Mike goes to get more fish and Jen whispers to Marlene, "What are you going to do if he asks you how old you are?"

"I have that phony id I use to get in the bars. It says I'm eighteen so I'll tell him I'm eighteen."

"Marlene, you be careful, we don't even know this guy."

"Jen, I have a feeling about this guy. We have a connection. Some day I'm going to marry him."

"What! Are you crazy? How could you know that?"

"I don't know but I know he's hot. Shush, he's coming back."

Mike joins them and dives into the fillets and fries. He explains, "I been thinking about you going with me, Marlene, and it has occurred to me that it might be best if I looked you up in a day or two in Abbotsford or even back here."

She looks at him with imploring eyes, "Won't you please take me with you. I can help you find the ferry landing and do whatever you want."

Mike admits, "It's like this, love. I'm not sure it would be legal to have you with me. You have to understand I'm supposed to be a responsible member of the armed forces and..."

"Oh Mike, don't worry about that." She pulls her id from her purse, "See, I'm eighteen. It's quite legal for us to do anything."

"Uh, that's not what I meant... but it's nice to know. I meant that I have bonded cargo onboard and should not by law have any riders. I'm not sure we would be caught but it hardly seems worth the chance." He goes on, "I was thinking I might drop you outside the base on the island and pick you up on my way out but that might prove impossible, too."

"If you don't want to take the chance on me staying out of sight I guess that's that." She looks away waiting for him to take the bait.

Mike eats fish and reasons, "It's not that I distrust you but who knows what other jobs they might have for me right there on the island."

"In that case I can come back on the ferry."

Mike glances down at the stain around her camel toe and back into her imploring eyes so hauntingly like Grace's. He slides his arm around her and says, "I guess I have a rider." He looks at his watch and asks, "What time is it here?" He can see it's dark already.

"It's nine thirty, we better hurry. I'm not sure what time the last ferry goes from Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay. We have to get back out to 99 and go north to get around Boundary Bay to Delta to the ferry landing."

Jen asks, "Don't you want some clothes, Marlene? You won't be back until tomorrow." She whispers, "You're leaking," and she glances purposely down.

She moves Jen back and whispers, "I'll find a way to wash it later. Oh God, Jen. He makes me cream all the time. I'll call you later."

"You be careful... and have fun!" she giggles.

Mike and Marlene go to the truck and he says, "Welcome to Big Blue, my steed down the highways. I love to drive. Let me help you up, there."

He boosts her up getting his hand wet and she slides in under the wheel as he slides her over with his hip. He smells and licks his palm then kicks off the parking brake with a crash of hissing air. "So I have to get back to the highway from the border?"

"Just drive straight ahead to Oxford St and we will go up it to 16th. You can get on 99 from 16th."

"Right and then we go north I guess.

"Yes, we stay on 99 to Delta then 17 out to the ferry landing at Tsawwassen. Where do you live when you're home?"

"CFB Halifax right now. I was just stationed there from Cornwallis, that's a base on the east coast in Nova Scotia."

"Have you been out here much?"

"Never been here before, it's all new to me." He glances at her, "I'm glad you agreed to guide me."

She smiles and her eyes dance, "I'm so glad you let me come. I love your Big Blue. She's an animal."

They follow Oxford to 16th and across to 99 then left onto the ramp and they are northward bound. "How do you remember where the gears are? You have two gear shifts."

"Yep, I have fifteen gears. Five on the main and three on the auxiliary, sort of a low, medium and high there. It can get confusing but I manage."

"Your arm must get tired by nightfall." She feels his shoulder as she slides closer, "But you're strong so I guess that helps."

"Careful how close you get, I have to shift them gears down there." he grins.

"And I bet you love it." she grins back. They cross the Serpentine River and run along the bay on their left. When she sees the Ladner Trunk Road she says, "It's not far now to Highway 17. Just up ahead."

Mike spots the signs and says, "I got it, follow the signs to the ferry, eh?

"Yep, that's it."

"What time have you got?"

"10:30 so we better step on it."

"How often does the ferry run?"

"I'm not sure here at Tsawwassen but at Horseshoe Bay they run every hour or 90 minutes all night. This is the truck crossing, I've never been on this one but I guess it's the same." She admits, "I'm not sure if they run all night. That's the reason for the rush."

"I see... and what do we do if the last ferry has gone?"

She peeks at him, "I'm sure we'll find something to do." In his mind he can't help but think of her stained jeans and he feels familiar stirrings in his jeans. He hopes they miss the last ship.

They fly along the highway and cars race by them hurrying to the same destination. "I guess cars use this ferry, too."

"No, most of them are going to Duke Point. We're going to Swartz Bay."

They swing out on the causeway and Mike slows for the terminal just ahead. He can see red lights on a large boat just out from the dock and wonders if it is coming or going. As they enter the terminal he sees it's docking. Marlene says, "That's the Duke Point ferry. You can tell by where it docks where the cars are lined up. Mike sees a lineup of trucks to his right so he joins the line.

"So where do I get tickets?"

She points to the left, "Over there is the offices. I think it's over there. I know the place to get car tickets is there."

Mike says, "I'll go, can you hand me my briefcase under you?" She digs it out from under the seat. He gets down and goes to the office. He can understand why she doesn't want to roam around with her jeans in the mess they are. He chuckles as he thinks about it.

He finds out they have missed the last ferry but if he stays where he is they are sure he will get on the first one in the morning. He pays his fare with the Government card and goes back to the truck. There's already four trucks behind him.

He climbs up and delivers the sad news. Somehow she doesn't seem disappointed. "We have to stay here then, do we?"

"It would seem that way. We have a few more behind us already."

She moves closer, "I don't mind." She puts a hand on his chest, "You'll look after me, won't you?"

She's almost level with him and he looks into her trusting hazel eyes before slipping his arm around her and drawing her to him. He grazes her eyelids with his lips then kisses the tip of her nose and she lifts her lips to his in a prolonged kiss.

He can feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest and realizes they have to for her to kiss him. 'Oh my God, but she has a rack,' he thinks. He opens his lips and feels her tongue slither in to chase and explore his mouth. He sets his own tongue to chase hers and they eventually start to suck on each others tongues.

Her hands can't stay still. She roves his chest then puts them around his neck then moves them again around his chest and back feeling and caressing. He holds her close and lets her explore. His cock is so hard he can feel her every move on his chest with the head of it. It titillates him as she squirms trying to get closer.

"Ahem. I think we better put up some barriers before we start giving the other truckers ideas."

She backs up breathing heavy and whispers, "What can we do?" Mike doesn't answer but reaches passed her behind the seat for the privacy panels. He fits them all in place. Marlene smiles when she sees how they work.

1...678910...38