Mike's Navy: Mike Meets Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugs and climbs up on the running board as Mike reaches passed her and opens the door. She slides in behind the wheel and Mike joins her moving her over with his hip. "This is where I work and live 24/7 when I'm on the road. What do you think of it?"

She looks around her and bounces up and down on the seat. "It's a lot roomier than I thought and the seat is quite comfortable. Do you sleep here?"

"Yep, I have a bed role behind the seat. It's a wide double sleeping bag with navy issue sheets and a blanket as well as pillows in it. Up this high no one can see me unless they get up on the running board. I also push the seat back like this." He pulls the adjusting knob beside him sliding the seat back a good eight inches.

"Yikes!" she catches her balance. "That does give you more room. I bet there's room for..." she stops and blushes. Mike shakes his head up and down with a grin.

He says, "I just thought you might like to see how we live and work. You often see the outside but it's not often you get a chance to see the inside of one of these trucks. I think your break is almost over."

She asks, "Are you going to sleep here tonight?" Mike climbs down and offers her a hand.

"I was planning on it. If I can't sleep would you like to go for a walk with me when you get off work?"

She slides down and lets him catch her, "I'm off now. I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure I could trust you. I'm pretty sure now."

"When did you get off?"

"I was off at 8:00 PM and waiting for my boyfriend when you came in." she grins. "I was just teasing you but I find I like you. What's your name?"

"I'm Mike Claymore, ma'am."

"And I'm Katya Knight. Where did you want to walk?"

"I don't know. I crossed a river coming in so there must be a park nearby."

"There is a community park about a block away." She points and starts walking that way. "Coming?" She reaches and takes his hand leading him passed Barbara's Polish Deli, across N. Addison Road and onto Oak Street. "The entrance is down on the left. Do you see it?" He does so he nods. They're still holding hands.

They stroll to the end of the block in street lamp light then enter a gate into darkness. It's not black but quite gray evening time and they follow the dirt path around to the left. Mike comments, "I guess you do trust me. I'm pleased you do but how did you make that decision?"

"When you wanted me to get back in to work. You're a man of principles and respect responsibility. I'm sure I can trust you." She adds, "As well you could have taken advantage of me when I slid down into your arms and you didn't... although I bet you would have liked to." He knows she's grinning because he can sense the laughter in her voice.

He pulls her to a stop, "Katya, are you making fun of me?"

She looks up at him, "Not really, just teasing, I guess." He leans down to her and she raises her lips to his. It's a soft tender kiss with just a hint of lust in it. They go on hand in hand. The path winds around to a park building and then by it to re-enter a woodlot.

"How far does the path go?"

"Down to the water's edge. It comes out on the river. Why? Are you tired?"

"No, not at all. I was just curious." He slows her and they kiss again with more passion. "I wish I could see your eyes when we kiss. They're so deep and such a remarkable color. Did your mother have eyes like yours?"

She whispers, "No, my dad. He was a lot like you, too. I think that's what drew me to my boyfriend." They start walking again and continue to hold hands. Mike thinks, 'I kissed her, that's first base.' he grins.

"So how do you get home tonight if your boyfriend didn't come for you?"

"A cab, I guess."

They come out of the woods onto a sandy ledge overlooking the water. Mike comments, "That was sudden. If a person was running they might go right into the water."

She laughs, "I did that once. I went home wet that night." she giggles as he holds her close.

"And are you wet now?" She stiffens but touches the side of his face with her hand then kisses him urgently molding herself to his body. He holds her with one arm as his other explores her breast. In his mind he says, 'That's second base'. He teases the nipple as their mouths open to play tongue tag.

Their ardor increases as they taste and suck on each other's tongues working their lips feverishly across each others. She tugs on his belt as he runs his hand lightly over the front of her dress feeling the mound of her pelvis. He lifts her skirt and feels the wetness in the heat.

She seethes, "So am I wet? Oh my God, Mike! What do you think?" She shakes her head, "Where are your blankets now? I think we could use one." She sighs.

He whispers in her ear, "We could go back to my truck." He thinks, 'Wow, third base. I wonder if I might hit a home run?'

"It's so far. Oh Mike, I want you so bad and I think it's because I'm mad at my boyfriend. It's like I want to teach him a lesson."

"I was hoping it was because we fit so well together, our chemistry is almost perfect, I think."

"But we have no future, whereas that asshole I'm going with lives right here and I love him." She pauses, "But I'd love to fuck you, Mike Claymore. Oh God, would I ever. Let's go back to your truck." She leads the way directly through the bushes and they come out on N. Addison Road. They cross over into the mall.

They pass the St. Vicente De Paul and come out near Portillo's and O'Reilley's Auto Supply. He says, "Hold on a moment." He goes into the auto supply store and purchases four portable auto shades. He comes out and joins Katya, "Now we'll have some privacy." They go to the truck hand in hand until he reaches to unlock the door. He swings it open for her and boosts her up.

Mike clambers in after her and their hips touch as he slides her over. He opens the shades and finds two of them match so they go in the windshield. The other two go in the side windows. He reaches for his bed roll behind the seat and she thinks he's reaching to kiss her so she does.

It's a hot horny kiss filled with promise. He just stretches the sleeping bag out on the seat and moves her onto it. He whispers, "Are you sure?"

"No, but don't stop." She fumbles with his belt as her lips seek his again. She fondles his hard erection through his pants and her breathing increases. She moans. Mike thinks, 'I don't care what the reason is, I'm going to hit a home run!'

He pushes his hand behind her to loosen her bra but she pushes his hand out of the way to pull her dress over her head. She unclasps and removes her bra tossing it after her dress. In the moonlight through the back window he can't believe how beautiful she looks.

Her panties follow the rest and he marvels at her black bush in a perfect heart shape. He's sure she shapes it with a razor or scissors. He tosses his clothes on top of hers and they hold each other tight breathing heavy and just feeling each others presence. He runs his hands lightly over all of her body he can reach and she shudders in anticipation. She strokes his erection slowly and it bobs up every time she touches it.

She giggles softly, "He likes my touch," she whispers, "and he's so big!" Mike's fingers are probing her pussy and he can feel the lips are puffed up and super wet.

He whispers, "I think you like it, too." Her answer is to kiss him and they play chase the tongue all over again. She has made no move to go down on him so he thinks he might start it and then he wonders if she even does that. He begins by moving his lips to her nipples and sucks them driving her crazy then moves down to her belly button playing with her pussy with his fingers. He reaches up to play with a nipple as he licks and kisses her pelvis.

She's moaning loudly now. He drops his head and licks up the inside of one thigh until he feels a wet lip with his tongue. She has raised her shoulders to watch him.

He licks that lip and kisses it softly then probes with his tongue. She almost sits up at that and Mike stabs his tongue in deep then licks all the way up her pussy to her clit. She's opening her legs wider and wider as he licks and kisses her and when he touches her clit with his tongue she reaches to grip his head. "Oh Mike!"

He wiggles his tongue on her clit feeling it grow and soon he can grip it with his lips. It's a small nub but he manages to suck on it and she kicks her heels on the seat in a frenzy, panting and moaning. Gently he inserts a finger and then another before starting to beckon with them on her G spot. It only takes a few strokes to bring her over the edge and she goes slack all over like she has passed out. Her breathing is labored and her moans never cease but she's limp like a rag doll.

He wonders if she has had a seizure or something but she whimpers, "What'd you do to me?"

"Did you like it?"

"Wow, I sure did."

"Well, hang on, here it comes again." He lowers his lips to her nether ones and licks them sucking on each lip in turn then seeking her clit again. She relaxes back on the seat with her hands lightly on his head and enjoys the sensation. He reinserts the fingers as he worries her clit with his tongue and she tenses up in anticipation.

He beckons slowly at first with light pressure then sucks her clit as he increases the pressure and speed of his beckoning on her G Spot. Her whole body sways as the pressure increases and this time she screams as she goes over the edge. He tastes a spray of fluid and it tastes like apple cider in some ways. He thinks they all taste different as he slurps it up and she shudders into quiet. He whispers, "That's a full body orgasm, Katya. I guess you've never had one of those before?"

She shakes her head no emphatically and demands, "How did you do it?" She's still gulping for air. "What was that inside me? Was that your tongue?"

"My tongue and my fingers. Kiss me and taste your sweet juices." Hesitantly she does and licks her lips. He says, "That's what I get from your pleasure. I get to lick up that part of you." He kisses her again moving up over her body to end up in a missionary position between her legs. He rubs his hard erection on her lips spreading the lubricant then inserts just the head.

He whispers, "Are you ready?"

She laughs and says, "Don't stop now." She raises her hips to him and receives him willingly. She moves with him as he drives in deeper and deeper each plunge. The whole truck starts to rock with them as his balls slap her ass rhythmically. They kiss as they fuck and the breath hisses out of their mouths as best it can while they grunt and pound into each other.

He slides out of her and turns her so he enters her from behind. He thinks in this position he can rub her G spot with his cock and bring her off again if he can hang off long enough. He spoons her and reaches to rub her clit as he pounds into her from the rear. He drives into her relentlessly and listens to her moan but she still isn't ready to cum and he knows he's close.

He eases up but still plays with her clit then speeds up again. He has gained some time but not much. God, she feels good deep inside and he knows his balls are starting to tingle. She must feel his cock growing thicker because she suddenly cries out and goes limp as he ploughs into her deep to empty his sack. She pants and moans his name as he jerks in following ejaculations filling her to over fullness.

He feels the liquid running down his inner thigh and dripping from his balls. He holds her close and stays buried inside her as he shrinks slowly. Neither of them want to move but Katya eventually says, "Can I stay with you tonight?"

He grins, "You'll have to sleep in the wet spot."

She laughs, "I don't mind, it's mostly yours."

"Not necessarily. Didn't you feel yourself let go the second time you came? You squirted nearly as much as me."

"I squirted? No way, I would have known that."

"You sure did. That was what you tasted on my mouth. Don't you remember?"

"I did feel it was more powerful than the first time." She looks bewildered, "I never done any of this stuff before. We just fuck and go home. I don't even cum often with him. He cums too fast."

She gets up and sits by him. "I don't really feel like I'm getting even with him. I guess I feel lucky I found you tonight. You've given me such pleasure and taught me to try new things. I'm still not sure how you gave me that full body orgasm."

"Okay, let's start with oral stimulation. That is using your mouth to stimulate your partner. Do you do any of that?" She shakes her head in the negative. "I didn't think so. I used my mouth for stimulating you when we kiss by playing tongue tag. You do that." She nods yes. "I also can use my lips and tongue on any sensitive part of your body like your nipples, thighs or even your pussy. The thing is you can do the same."

He glances down, "I'm getting hard thinking about what I'm going to tell you." He grins, "You can kiss, lick or even suck on my erection the same as I do you. And the same as it gave you an orgasm it can do that for me. You see, there is nothing produced by your body that can hurt me the same as there is nothing in my body that can do you harm. That's why I can enjoy putting my tongue inside you whether it's your mouth or your pussy."

"If you can open your mind to that concept you'll find a whole new experience to take part in with your partner. Then you can decide for yourself if you like it or find it distasteful. Don't let others dictate what you should or shouldn't do. Make up your own mind for yourself. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I know I want to have more of those whole body orgasms." She nervously plays with his erection moving her head closer inspecting it.

"I gained a lot of my expertise from a book written in England but sold extensively here in America. You've most likely heard of it, it's called The Joy of Sex. If you can find a copy of that and study it you can introduce your boyfriend to all this through that book. That will explain how you know about it. Otherwise he'll wonder how you learned to do this.

"I can put my lips on it?" He nods. She draws closer, "And suck on it like a lollipop."

"Yep, and lick it, too. If that's what you want." He feels it jumping as she breathes on it. "You see how sensitive it is."

She runs her tongue over the very tip and tastes precum. "It tastes a little salty but it feels good on my tongue. It's a bit like your tongue when we kiss. I like to suck that, too." She takes the head in her mouth and sucks on it contentedly. Mike thinks it feels like heaven.

"As I was explaining about your anatomy, you have a clitoris at the front of..."

"I know," she slips his throbbing member back in her mouth.

"Well, how about your G spot?"

She hesitates in her sucking, "My what?"

"You see, just inside your vaginal tunnel about an inch or so behind your clitoris you have a rough spot that is very sensitive. It's right in the front about where your clit would be rooted. I'll show you where and you can stimulate it yourself when you masturbate. You do masturbate, don't you?"

She gets red in the face, "I do but how do you know?"

"Just about everyone does, my dear. Anyway, if you can find it you can give yourself those whole body orgasms." She's listening attentively while gripping his hard cock. "Now I'll show you how to find that bad boy." he grins and lowers himself between her thighs setting them up for a 69. "Give me your hand." He takes her hand and directs it to her clit.

"Now that's your clit," he explains and guides her fingers inside. He feels with his finger then moves hers under his, "Feel that rougher oval there" he let's her feel, "You may not feel it with your finger but you'll feel it inside you when you touch it."

He gently pushes her finger aside and beckons with his finger on her G spot then presses harder and does it. She jerks and a low whimper escapes her lips. "That's it, can you feel it now?"

She puts pressure on with her finger and moans, "I can feel it now. Oh wow, that is powerful good. Oh wow!"

Mike grins, "I think you've found it. Just a few more of those rubs and you'll be in seventh heaven." He watches her pulling hard on her opening. "Try playing with your clit with the other hand." She does and he knows she's climaxing because she goes all limp. He has never seen anyone do that before but he's learning more every day. Panting she thrashes around so he knows she's coming down. "Now you got it."

She pants, "Oh Mike, it was there all the time," she gulps, "and I didn't know it." She shakes all over. "What was that book?"

"The Joy of Sex, it's just like a cookbook for your love life. I've nearly worn my old copy out."

"Do you have it?"

"Not with me. It's in my power wagon in the glove box. I have a crew cab power wagon pickup I drive at home." He moves her fingers so he can lick her some more but he licks the fingers, too. She plays with his erection and finally licks it.

"How do you stay so hard and not cum. My boyfriend cums so easy all I have to do is let him in me and he goes off."

"I practice control because I think it is more important and more fun to help a lady reach her pleasure first then seek mine. It's always been my way. I think it's an attitude." He thinks about it. "You can make him last longer if you quickly get him off then wait a bit and entice him to do it again. The second time he should take longer."

"I don't know if he can do that. He always goes to sleep."

"Try sucking on his cock. He won't go to sleep." She laughs as she thinks of that.

"I'm going to shock him, I think."

"Not too much at one time. He'll wonder where you learned it." She thoughtfully nods her head then pulls his erection into her mouth to suck hard on it. Mike licks her juices and kisses her lips before he starts sucking on them. She bounces her hips nervously as he enjoys the feast.

He suggests, "Try licking it to the base and licking the sack underneath. Oh yeah, that's it."

She stops, "Is it more sensitive on the backside up this cord here?" She runs her finger down the under side of his hardness.

"Oh yes, it sure is." She works on licking it there and around the head then takes it to suck again. Mike warns her, "Unless you want to taste it or maybe swallow it you better slow down. I might cum with you sucking like that and that's okay if you want it but until you taste my semen you may not want to get a mouthful."

"You licked mine up, you said. I guess I can try yours." She licks it hard and Mike wriggles shuddering. She giggles and sucks it more. Mike goes back to licking hers and probes with his tongue. He inserts a couple fingers in her then seeks her clit. He can feel that telltale tingling starting in his balls. He eases up but she doesn't so he tells her, "I'm cumming, Katya!"

She backs off and opens her mouth wide, "Okay."

"Stroke me with your hand." It's so close. She slips her wet fingers down his shaft and he feels the flesh expanding.

She says, "I can feel it. It's growing bigger!" Her words are muffled by the explosion in her mouth. She laughs a nervous laugh and gulps it down. "Stop! Too much, Mike!" she laughs more. "It tastes good, like mine. Oh wow, I did it." She licks her lips and opens her mouth to catch more.

Mike holds off and let's her enjoy the moment rather then knocking her out with an orgasm. He's beginning to understand her and how to handle her. And besides he relaxes to enjoy his own pleasure. She's licking him all over looking for more semen.

And so they spend the night exploring each other and learning from each other. They don't get much sleep.

When the restaurant opens in the AM on Tuesday they have two early customers. They have breakfast and Mike bids her goodbye. He tells her he hopes to see her again one day then leaves.

1...45678...38