MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 04

Story Info
Mary gets body decorations and tries harder for performance.
16.8k words
4.72
65.2k
51

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Author:

Please read the other chapters before this, or you will miss all the background.

*

Mary's pussy was on fire as she walked to her office after having her ass beat and pussy whipped in front of the whole office staff of young male programmers. Her very sore clit, which took most of the whipping, rubbed against her thong, making her walk with her legs spread slightly.

As she walked back, she overheard the boys commenting about her.

"Man, that was great! What an ass beating! I was so glad to see her finally pay for being such a bitch!" One programmer said to another.

"Ya, but what a hot body! I would love to see her naked permanently!" another said.

"I bet you would you, little perverts," Mary thought as she entered her office, closed the door and made sure it was locked.

She stripped off her skirt and thong, sat back on the office sofa and spread her legs. She noticed right away that her needy pussy and large clit were bright red as she gently inspected the damage from the whip. She was surprised at the amount of moisture as she fingered her tender clit and labia, which were easily four times larger than usual. She was very self-conscious about her lady parts. Her clit was the size of her thumb, looking more like a small cock than a tender little nub! Her friends in high school teased her about her clit after the word got out.

"All a guy has to do is rub her big clit, to get her excited enough, then she will do anything!" They would say teasing.

"Girls can be so cruel!" Mary thought.

Mary grimiest at the thought. But couldn't deny she was wet, even though she had just been whipped.

Her clit, in the past, had gotten her into more trouble than she cared to remember. It was indeed huge and very sensitive. If played with enough, she really would do almost anything!

"I just have to make sure these little perverts never find out," she thought as she gently rubbed her clit, getting herself more worked up. Her juices were now flowing again.

Even though her pussy hurt, she couldn't help but think about being used. Being made to do whatever she had to, to cum. She had a hard time admitting to herself that being forced to submit and being humiliated got her off so much, so she was in denial. Her overriding commitment to the job and rising the corporate ladder kept her in check. She had avoided using her body to get what she wanted until Markus, the CEO, had forced her hand by giving her an unrealistic project completion time. All she had to do was fuck him, and this would not have happened. But Mary didn't, and now the whole company was looking at her and her team to get this project done, so Mary broke her unwritten rule and started on a road back to slutville. A place she knew well from her distant past. She had fucked more guys than she could count back then, but she was never into being that submissive and certainly not into pain of this level.

Could she remain in control enough to get this project finished without fucking the whole team? Could she keep it a secret long enough to become a partner in the company? These questions and more swirled around in her mind as she stared down at her swollen whipped pussy, wet, raw, and wanting.

She broke out her favorite dildo and started to vibe her wet needy clit, thinking about getting her ass beat in front of her whole team. She pulled off her top and bra and assaulted her nipples, pulling one then the other while running the buzzing head of the dildo up and down her red abused pussy lips and clit.

"Oh god," she moaned, "what the hell is wrong with me!"

She was building up to a massive orgasm. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she plunged the shaft of the dildo into her wet tunnel, her other hand working her big nasty clit, edging herself closer.

After 10 minutes, she was writhing on the couch, caught up in the intense pleasure of the moment.

"Oh shit... fuck ya!!!" She squealed. Her hips bucked up and down as the orgasm washed over her. It was so intense she thought she would pass out. Pussy juice ran out past the dildo and onto the carpet. Her fingers were a burr as she worked her clit over. The orgasm finally ended, her chest heaving from the effort.

"Holy shit, that was the best orgasm I have ever had!" She thought as she lay back against the couch. Her red stocking covered legs still spread.

Her eyes popped open in sudden realization.

"What the fuck is wrong with me! I just had a massive orgasm to the thought of my pussy whipped in front of everyone," she thought, disgusted at herself.

She quickly dismissed the episode out of her mind, not wanting to admit anything so abhorrent to herself.

"I guess I was just really horny," she rationalized.

Mary gathered herself together, got dressed, and tried to get some work done. It was a Saturday after all, and the whole team here was working.

She spent the rest of the day in her office, not wanting to show herself to her team after the pussy whipping. She still could not believe that she would stoop so low just to get the project finished.

Meanwhile, Mike and Dave, the two team leads, left Mary to lick her wounds after the ass beating and walked back to their desks.

"Fuck, that was fantastic! Can't believe that we got her to do that!" Mike said.

"Ya, that was amazing! I wish we could make her give us a blow job, though. I am hard as a rock, and my balls ache something fierce!" Dave said, and they approached their desks.

Mike thought back to the blow job he was "forced" to give Dave so Mary could video it as insurance against being blackmailed by them. At the time, Mike pretended not to enjoy it, but he loved sucking Dave's cock. He was not gay, but the thought of sucking cock really got him off. He stared down at the massive bulge in Dave's pants.

"Ya, man, I know how you feel. I have blue balls also. I don't want to weird you out, but we have sucked each other off just recently. I could take care of that ache in your pants for you if you want." Mike said, not looking up at Dave.

"What the fuck, Mike! I'm not gay either!" Dave said, but unconsciously, Dave's hand went down to his pants and squeezed his aching shaft at the thought.

"Ok, ok, so I admit I like to suck cock. You must admit that I gave great head and you seemed to enjoy it last time. Come on, Dave, you need to cum, and I am willing. Would you rather just jerk off?" Mike said, feeling nervous.

"Fuck Mike, I guess I would rather get a blowjob, but this never happened, and I am not going to suck yours after, got it!" Dave said.

Just then, Mike got an idea.

"If you're willing to let me blow you, then maybe we can get Mary to blow me after. Hold on; I know what you are going to say. I will blow you in front of Mary, I know she loves that, but not to completion, then she will have to finish you off and then blow me." Mike said with a smile.

"You are a genius, Mike!" Dave said.

Mary was looking at the latest progress reports on the project when she heard a knock on her office door.

"What do these kids want now!" She thought as she got up, straightened her outfit, and when to unlock her door. She opened the door and saw Mike and Dave standing there with huge smiles.

"What more do you want!" Mary said, clearly annoyed.

"May we come in? We have a proposition for you, Mary. One that I know you will like." Mike said with a big smile.

"This better be good," Mary said, as she let them in.

She walked back to her desk and sat down. Mike and Dave were close behind, looking at her impressive ass wiggle as she walked in front of them.

"How is your pussy, Mary?" Dave said. He knew asking would annoy her, but he just couldn't help teasing her.

"Fuck you, Dave! You whipped me way too hard and right on my clit. It's killing me, thank you very much!" Mary shot back.

"Sorry, but that was a supreme performance, Mary! You made every guy in the office rock hard. Dave and I noticed a lot of traffic going into the bathrooms. I have to believe that most of them are going to jerk off, thinking of you getting whipped." Dave said.

"Well good for them, I certainly am not going to help them with that. I paid, and I expect work from the team, so if they have to jerk off, then it's fine by me." Mary said.

"We agree, but we are also in need, but since you do not owe us any favors now, we thought we could strike a deal. You know we hated giving each other blow jobs, but I know you loved it, so how about this deal? You get to watch me giving Dave a blow job. Then in return, you blow me and finish off Dave. Sounds like a good deal to me." Mike said.

"No way! I think the two of you are desperate and need to get off. Yes, I liked watching you blow each other, but I need more. Shave off two days from the project schedule, and you have a deal," Mary said, not quite believing what she just offered.

"Two days! We will have to work overtime to make that happen." Dave said, not happy about the situation that was getting out of hand.

"That's the deal. Take it, or leave it and jerk off," Mary said, pleased with herself.

Dave and Mike conferred for a second whispering to each other.

"Ok, but you need to be naked, swallow both of our loads after and play with your big clit while you watch me blow Dave's huge cock," Mike said with a smile.

"What! Why would I agree to that? It seems excessive at the least," Mary returned with indignation.

"We know you, Mary! And two days is a big ask. You want the project finished, and we want to see you jerk off," Dave returned.

"Ok, but I am not swallowing all that cum. You can cum on my tits. Deal?" Mary said. This whole time she was getting wetter and wetter as the negotiations continued. She hated it but could not help the thought of another massive orgasm.

"What a fucking slut I am turning into," she thought.

"Great, Mary! We want you to strip, except for those sexy thigh highs and heels. You lay back on the couch, and I will blow Dave right in front of you." Mike said.

"Here, we go again!" Mary thought as she slowly stripped out of her skirt, thong, bra, and blouse. She folded each neatly on her desk, then walked over to the couch, laid down and spread her legs to expose her wet vagina and large clit, still bright red from the whipping.

Dave and Mike were already naked with their cocks, almost rock hard. Mary just stared at both. They were long and thick, but Dave's was extra thick at the base.

"Wider Mary spread those slutty legs wider; we want a better view of that fat clit of yours!" Mike said.

Mary felt a rush of excitement and humiliation at the order and spread her legs to the limit. She also rotated her hips to push her pussy up and out.

Dave faced Mike standing right in front of Mary, between her legs, lying on the couch.

Mike did not know which was better, a huge juicy cock or a wet, huge clitted pussy at eye level. He knelt in front of Dave, ready to suck.

Mike slowly started to lick the tip of Dave's cock while his hand went to Dave's ball sack, and the other hand grasped the base of Dave's thick member. Mike swirled his tongue all over the tip, taking his time. Then he began to massage his ball sack gently with one hand while pumping his shaft with his other hand.

Dave was in heaven, as Mike was a great cock sucker, and Mary spread out like a cheap whore rubbed her big clit right in front of them.

Mary looked up from her position on the couch at the sight of Mike, engulfing Dave's cock with enthusiasm. He sucked more and more of it into his mouth, then he pulled up and licked down both sides of his thick shaft. It was such a turn on being "forced" to jerk off her big clit in front of these two.

She rubbed her clit lightly, then rolled it in her fingers, varying the pressure. Her mind raced back in time to when she was a helpless slut, a slave to her big nasty clit. She loved the rush of pleasure; it was taking her over, mind and body. She had a glazed look in her face as she stared at Mike sucking cock.

Mike was going to town on Dave's wonderfully hard cock. It was covered in spit as he licked up and down his shaft. He then bathed Dave's ball sack with his tongue and then sucked each ball into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around.

Meanwhile, Dave was too distracted by the sight of Mary rubbing her clit and seemingly going into a trance.

Dave was more aware of Mary than Mike and started to realize what was happening with her.

Dave reached over and swatted Mary's hand away from her clit.

"No more touching until I say," Dave said sternly to Mary.

Mary stopped at once, shocked, and excited at the "order" to stop playing with her needy clit. She stopped right away and just looked up at Dave and whispered "yes sir" in a barely audible voice.

Dave smiled and was pleased with her reaction to his order. Meanwhile, Mike was sucking Dave, giving him the best blowjob of his life, but Dave thought that it was time to test this theory about Mary.

"I think Mary should come over and finish me off, don't you think so Mary," Dave said, looking at her with an intense glare.

Mike was not happy about this request but thought that, since this was not part of the deal, she would not go for it.

"Ok, I will do it," she said in an almost trance-like state.

Mike was taken aback by her agreement but stepped away from the beautiful cock he had been sucking.

Mary got up from the couch and took Mike's place on her knees in front of Dave. His cock, a rigid hard pole, sticking straight up.

"That's it, Mary, suck my cock like you mean it!" Dave said.

Mary looked up at Dave and swallowed his cock down her throat, trying her best to please him. Her desire was overtaking her as she sucked on his massive thick member.

Mike sat back on the couch and jerked off to Mary sucking Dave, still wondering where her immediate obedience came from.

"You are a first-class slut and a truly great cocksucker Mary," Dave said, pleased that he had the upper hand for now.

"Thank you," was all Mary could muster as she continued to suck and lick his hard shaft like it was candy.

Dave was already close before Mary started, so it did not take her long to suck the cum out of him.

"Argh, oh fuck!" Dave said as he shot his load down her throat.

"Fuck, that was awesome," Mike said as he jerked his cock until he came all over himself.

Mary felt his ball sack contract as he shot cum down her throat. Her mind went back in time to when she was another person. She gulped several times to swallow his massive load like a cheap slut, not letting any escape her hungry mouth.

"Wow Mary, what came over you," Mike said as he got up from the couch.

"I guess I was just inspired," Mary said, lamely, as she got up and searched for her clothes.

Meanwhile, Dave had a good idea about what was going on but didn't want Mike to know.

"This may work to my advantage," Dave thought.

"You've had your fun, now it's time both of you got back to work," Mary said, bright red from embarrassment, thinking about what just happened.

Dave noticed her shame but did not tease her further right now. He wanted to play this correctly.

"Ok, Mary, but anytime you want some more, just ask!" Mike said, totally oblivious to the situation.

Dave and Mike got dressed and left her office.

"Man, that was fucked up!" Mary thought as she got dressed.

"I have to control this and keep them in line, or this whole deal will collapse!" She thought as she went back to her desk and tried to get some work done.

Her clit was pleading for attention, but she restrained herself as she kept thinking about the consequences of letting her clit take charge.

She focused on the work in front of her as her team worked throughout the day.

By the day's end, the progress reports started to come in, and she was delighted. They had completed almost all the work for the coming week and were almost ready to demonstrate the beta software for the first milestone.

Over the next week, the team performed over expectations. Mary had "helped out" the staff by coming by each cube area and showing interest in their work. What she was doing was adding motivation by brushing her breasts up against the engineers as she showed "interest" in what they were doing.

They may have beaten her ass and watched her get her pussy whipped, but in the end, they were all boys, who loved big tits and flirtation. She came up to everyone, one-by-one, leaned way over, showed her prodigious cleavage, and would press one of her breasts against their shoulders and asked, innocently, what she was looking at on their computer screen. Then she would reach over to work the mouse and drag it around, asking more questions. They all loved it and sucked up the attention.

"So, Mark, what have we here? This looks very good; tell me about this function," She said as she worked her breasts against his head and shoulders, letting her hair fall over him.

Mark, a junior engineer, was almost sweating as Mary rubbed her breasts around his shoulders as she leaned in to "inspect" his work.

Mary looked down and noticed his engorged cock. She loved the effect she had on these boys!

"Uh... this is the interface to the...uh... search routine that will increase the accuracy of the primary....heuristic algorithm," Mark stuttered as he tried to not look directly down Mary's blouse, which was almost totally wide open showing most of her DD breasts.

"If you get this done in time, I will be very grateful," Mary said, as she reached down and squeezed Mark's hard-on out of sight of the rest of the team.

Mark almost came right then and there.

"Yes, Mary, I mean Ms. Davies, it will be ready, I promise," Mark said.

"Good boy. Make sure it is," Mary said, as she stroked his face with her hand and left the cube area.

The boys put in significant over time, as shown by the work hours report, and showed no signs of slowing down. The big demonstration to upper management was coming up, which made her very nervous.

On Monday morning, the day of the demo, she was in her office preparing her presentation. A lot hinged on this demo going well. The CEO, CFO, as well as investors, were all going to be there. It had to go well to justify further funding, as the overtime hours and the extra computer resources needed were costly.

Mary was working hard, compiling all the progress of her staff into a PowerPoint presentation when she heard a knock on her office door.

Mary got up and opened the door. Dave was there alone without Mike.

"This is odd; lately, he has always come with Mike," Mary thought as she let him in.

"What can I do for you, Dave," Mary said as she walked back to her desk and sat down.

Dave came in and walked right behind Mary. He was taking a significant risk by making his move now, but he had been watching Mary over the last couple of weeks. Dave saw her flirt and play with the boys, making them work hard by teasing and using her body. He knew or hoped he knew that she was a closet slut. If he played this correctly, then he could have the best of both worlds. He could help Mary achieve her goal but also help him achieve his.

She expected to see Dave seated in the chair on the other side of her desk, but when she looked up, Dave was standing right over her. She felt a rush of excitement and fear as she looked up at Dave.

"What do you...," Mary started saying, but she was cut off by Dave's sudden movement. He quickly reached down and stuck his hand up her skirt and grabbed hold of her clit, pinching it hard and not letting go. Her clit was not hard to find as it stuck out a far from her pussy.

"Oww, what are you doing!" Mary protested, but she did not stop or hinder Dave. She, in fact, unconsciously opened her legs a bit.

"Listen Mary, very carefully, " he said while rolling her fat clit in his fingers," no one else knows, but I do! You are a slut, but I do not want to out you, only make you realize that I know what your weakness is, and I am pinching it right now! Do you understand me?" Dave said as he pinched her clit harder.