MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oww, yes sir," Mary said, not quite believing what just came out of her mouth.

"So, you are going to suck my cock while I tell you how I want to proceed with the demo to the big guys coming in today, understood slut!" Dave said, with renewed confidence over Mary's reaction to the enormous risk he just took.

"Yes sir," Mary said as she reached over to unzip his pants. She was overcome with excitement and lust as she submitted to this boy. A boy she thought was under her thumb. Her cunt was on fire and already dripping with anticipation.

"You are already dipping slut! Now get sucking before I lose patients!" Dave growled as he felt Mary's cunt, wet with pussy juice.

Mary pulled out his cock and engulfed it into her mouth, swallowing it down in a cloud of lust. She attacked his cock, wanting to please him. She knew what was happening but could not stop the tidal wave of submissive passion that swept over her.

"Good slut, I like your slutty mouth on my cock. Now before I fuck you, I want to clarify the requirements of the demo. My team is very motivated by your methods to get the job done, but at the same time frustrated at the level of teasing. They want more from you, and I am here to make sure that happens." Dave said as he looked down at Mary licking her way up his rock-hard cock.

"I want to please you, but I want to have this project done even more!" Mary said, between sucking and licking.

Dave pulled his cock out of her mouth and held her head with both hands.

"Strip Mary now," Dave said in a forceful voice.

"I won't be a slut for the whole team, Dave, not even for you," Mary said, as she stood up defiantly.

"I would never do that slut. I know that would not work, as there are too many guys and not enough, Mary. Besides, I only want to encourage those who can get the job done. I will also benefit from the completion of the project Mary, so I have picked 6 team members who are crucial to the project. These six are the only way we are going to finish on time and are the six you have been flirting with the most. Your instincts are good, Mary, but we need to give them more." Dave said, his confidence rising.

"What do you have in mind, Dave?" Mary said, her confidence also rising as she started to realize Dave needed her as much as she needed him.

She started to strip as Dave thought about what to say back. He wanted to control her but knew there were limits.

Her impressive body came into view as she shed her clothes one piece at a time, folded them, and placed them neatly on the desk beside her. Mary stood before Dave wanting to submit to his every whim. She also wanted the power of a finished project and the promotion that came along with it.

Dave took in the sight of her gorgeous body. Her huge tits, shaved pussy, and hourglass figure made his cock ache with passion.

"Bend over slut, and I will tell you what is going to happen," Dave said, hoping she would submit.

She hesitated for a second then thought about how nice it would be to finally be fucked by his huge, thick cock.

"Yes sir," she said, her sluttiness was at an all-time high as she submissively bent over her desk, spread her stocking covered legs wide and stuck her ass and pussy out for Dave.

Dave started at the beautiful sight of Mary's ass bent over, waiting for him. Her tits hung perfectly, swaying slightly as she got into position. He was still in shock that she even let this happen. He reached between her legs and grabbed hold of her clit hanging from her pussy like a small cock. He worked it hard, rolling it between his fingers as he instructed her on what was required.

Mary felt a bolt of pleasure as Dave worked her big nasty clit. He was playing her like a fiddle, she knew, but could not help the feelings of lust and submission that came over her when he played roughly with it.

"Oww, please be nice!" Mary moaned as she wiggled her ass in protest, trying to soften the effects of his fingers attacking her clit.

"Here is what is going to happen, Mary," Dave said as he lined up his raging hard-on to her moist pussy lips. "You are going to meet with each team lead daily and give them each a blow job," Dave said, and he drove his cock slowly into her wet snatch.

"Oh, god, you are big! Slowly please, sir, you are stretching me to the limit!" Mary squealed, as Dave continued his assault on her tight cunt.

"Did you hear me slut," Dave continued as he started to fuck her slowly and release her sore clit.

"I can't do that, please don't make me!" Mary moaned as he began to fuck her at a steady pace. Her cunt flowed with pussy juice.

Dave looked down with satisfaction at her cunt lips stretched to the limit trying to take his thick cock.

He grabbed ahold of her clit and pinched it hard.

"That is exactly what you will do slut, or the team, which I basically control, will not finish on time!" Dave said as he twisted her clit and slapped her ass simultaneously.

"Oh god, owwww! Ok, ok, stop please, I will," Mary sobbed.

That's better now shut up while I enjoy this cunt," Dave said, as he fucked her faster and faster. He could tell she was getting close to cuming and got an evil grin on his face at a new wicked thought.

"I don't trust you slut until I see you perform for the team; you are not allowed to cum. Do you understand slut!" Dave said as he yanked hard on her needy raw clit and rammed his pussy soaked cock deep into her stretched cunt.

Mary was beyond reason as Dave attacked her vagina and clit. She was so worked up; she submitted without even knowing why.

"Yes sir, I cannot cum until you say," Mary found herself moaning, as Dave plowed her cunt with harder and harder strokes. Dave did not know, but the very act of attacking her clit kept her from cuming.

"Good slut, now shut up and let me finish fucking the cunt I own." Dave chided.

"How did he know, oh god, how did he find out about me!" Mary thought as he pounded her.

Dave grabbed her hips and hammered her cunt for 5 long minutes until he was ready to cum. Mary had to reach back several times and pinch her clit to keep herself from cuming.

Dave pulled out suddenly and ordered her to turn around and get on her knees. She instantly obeyed.

Dave jerked his cock, looking down at Mary, waiting for the inevitable shots of cum. She had been in this position before, but not for a long time.

"Beg for it slut, beg for me to cum on you, and keep your eyes on me the whole time," Dave said, as he pumped his huge cock right above her face.

Humiliation, fear, and lust pulsed through her as she looked up at Dave and his cock.

"How did I ever come to this, being controlled by my nasty clit again!" She thought as she looked up and said, "Please, sir, please cum on your slut. Paint me with cum, cover me!" She begged, blushing, and looking up with shame, right into his eyes.

Ropes of cum leaped from his cock and covered her face. The first shots landed on her forehead and eyes, and the next two covered her lips and chin. Finally, he sprayed the last ropes of thick cum on her breasts. She was a cum-covered mess. Dave was panting from the effort as he finished.

She got up and started to clean herself, but Dave stopped her.

"Not yet slut, I am not finished talking to you. Sit back in your chair and leave your cum covered face and tits alone. I like this look on you. It fits." Dave said, smiling.

Mary was humiliated and still very turned on, desperate to cum, but she obeyed him, again caught up in the cloud of clit torture.

"Now, before the demo, I want to make sure you understand what is expected of you. You are still in charge as far as anyone else knows. I want the team-leads to think this is your idea. Bring each one into your office and explain what an amazing job they are doing and offer to blow them as a reward. If they continue to do a great job, you will reward them further but do not give details on what might be coming. Understand slut," Dave said as he stood over her, looking down at her cum covered tits.

"You look so hot looking up at me with cum dripping off your face and tits. Both breasts are nicely painted with my cum, and your nipples are erect. They are magnificent looking." He thought.

"If you can guarantee the performance of the team, I will trust you on this. I was not going to stoop so low so early, but it seems like I have no choice." Mary said, looking up, Dave staring at her tits.

"Smart woman Mary, yes, I can guarantee the project will get finished, but you need to obey me until then. Which leads me to my next requirement. After the demo and before you blow the team of six, I want you to get both of your nipples pierced with barbell piercing of my choosing. They will be a sign of your submission." Dave said with a wicked grin.

" No fucking way Dave," she had barely gotten these words out of her mouth when Dave shot his hands between her legs and grabbed onto her sore clit. Not hard this time, but firmly. He worked it slowly as the astonished Mary looked down at his hand, grasping her hungry clit.

"Yes, Mary, you will, or you will never be allowed to cum, and you will never get this project finished," Dave said as he felt the juices flow again from her wet hole.

"Please don't make me, please, " Mary sobbed as she felt the rush of excitement from her clit being rubbed.

"Yes, Mary, you will, and if you are a good slut and obey, then I may let you come right now. How about it, slut? A nice big orgasm, and all you have to do is obey." Dave said as Mary was building up to a massive orgasm. Her mind was a swirl of sex and lust as she squirmed in her seat as Dave continued to work her hot wet clit.

"Oh, fuck, I really need to cum," she thought as she approached orgasm.

"Ok, ok, I'll do it! Now please let me cum!" She begged.

"Cum for me, slut!" Dave said as he bent down quickly and engulfed her clit into his mouth, licking and sucking it, driving her crazy, and he pushed three fingers up her cunt.

That sent her straight off the edge. She would have screamed if she could have, but as it was, Mary moaned into her hand as she bucked her hips, overcome with the biggest orgasm she could remember.

"Oh my god! Yes, cuming... sooo good!!" She yelled as loud as she thought she could.

Dave sucked up her pussy juice as she came on his face. She tasted sweet; her orgasm seemed to last forever.

She was sweating now from the effort as Dave got up from between her shaking legs.

"Good job, slut! Dave said as he got dressed.

"One more thing. You can clean your face, but I want the dried cum to stay on your tits when you give your presentation today, as a reminder of what you are!" Dave said.

"You are a pervert, Dave, but I will obey!" Mary said as she got up and started to clean her face of all the dried cum, strangely turned on by the obscene order.

"Meet me after the demo. We have some shopping to do." Dave jeered as he left the office.

She went into her private bathroom and cleaned her face and started to clean all the cum off her tits, but then stopped, knowing that she was ordered not to wash her breasts. She felt turned on as she put her bra on over all the semi-dried cum. It felt strange and gross, but oddly erotic at the same time.

"What the fuck am I doing," she said to herself in the mirror.

"I just agreed to get my poor nipples pierced, what the hell!" She thought as she reached in her bra and felt her nipples. They were thick, long, and very sensitive.

"If they get pierced, they will be extra sensitive!" She mused, but then tried to put the thought out of her mind as she had a big presentation to give.

She gathered herself together and prepared to meet the upper management in the main conference room.

Markus Davies, the CEO and the rest of the board of the company, turned to look as she came into the room. She felt the dried cum in her bra from her swaying breasts as she moved to the front of the room where the podium was located. She felt dirty and used like a cheap slut and tried to push the thought of Dave, cuming on her tits, out of her mind.

"I have to convince them to keep funding my team, or I am screwed," she thought.

Dave and Mike, as the secondary team leads, sat in the back, making her feel extra nervous, along with one of the six, named Jerry, who she was to blow, as he was the one who came up with the algorithms that were key to her presentation. He smiled at her. She wondered if he knew.

Mary began and ran through her PowerPoint, showing the dramatic progress of her team over the last two months. She answered many questions regarding the fantastic development her team showed. How is this possible? What was her secret to success? And so on.

She made a good show of being humble and assigning the credit mostly to her team. Then Jerry was called upon to give a demonstration of the critical program that would be responsible for the main search routine that made the whole program come together.

She was very nervous as he came up to the podium and set up his laptop. She introduced him to the room and gave him credit for the groundbreaking work that was done in record time.

"Jerry has shown himself to be an invaluable part of our team, and through his efforts, he has made this particular part of the project much more efficient," Mary said and then stepped down to let Jerry give his demo.

Jerry gave a great demo, and the room clapped loudly at the end. He finished with a particularly poignant statement about the work needed to complete the search feature.

"Thank you very much. There is still a lot of work left to complete this fully, but I am sure, with Mary's guidance and encouragement, I will be able to finish on budget and on time," he finished while looking directly at Mary. She cringed in her chair at the true meaning of this statement.

Markus came up to Mary as the rest of the room cleared. Almost all the upper management attending the meeting congratulated Mary on her progress. In the end, it was just Markus and Mary left in the room. Mary was very uncomfortable, staring down her nemesis. After all, here was the guy who had set her up to fail, but now that she might get the project finished, he was a different man.

"Well, Mary, you continue to impress the entire board of the company. I am still in awe of how you are managing this after your recent history. I don't mind telling you that I am glad you are succeeding. Your success is my success!" Markus said with a sarcastic smirk.

"Thank you, Markus. I have turned over a new leaf, and my team is working well for me. Just keep the funding stream open, and you wouldn't be disappointed!" Mary said confidently.

"The funding will be there for the completion of this first milestone, but I just can't see how you are going to get the team to deliver for the next milestone in time! You are going to have to show superhuman managerial abilities!" Markus said, clearly indicating that he would not mind if she fell behind schedule.

"If you do find yourself needing more time, I think I could arrange an extension." He smirked.

"Ya, I bet, by fucking you... asshole!" She thought.

"I think my team will deliver on time and beyond expectations," Mary said as she thought of all she had done to get this far.

"I wonder how many cocks I will end up sucking before this project is finished?" Mary thought as her pussy moistened; confusing, and exciting her at the same time.

"I wish you the best of luck Mary and will check in a few weeks before the next milestone," Markus said, then turned away and left her all alone in the conference room.

Mary was flustered, to say the least, as she walked back to her office. Her cheeks were bright red from thinking about recent events.

Dave came into her office shortly after Mary.

"Well, Mary, that was quite a show. They loved you, and I must say it was a success largely because of the technical progress. Good on you for crediting others. If they only knew," Dave said, smiling as he stepped up to her desk and sat down opposite Mary.

"Yes, Dave, I am quite happy about the funding, which I might add, has come because of my political maneuvering behind the scenes. Yes, we need the program your team has come up with, but without me in charge, we would have no funding, so you need me as much as I need you." Mary said with her confidence growing after the victory in the demo.

"I must admit that you have charm Mary, beyond your great rack and long blonde hair. We can argue about the past, but I want to talk about the future. Do you remember what we agreed to earlier? I do, and I expect you to follow through. That is why I am coming with you today." Dave said, smiling.

Mary was caught between fear and lust at the thought of obeying Dave. She thought back to the cunt stretching that she had to endure from Dave's thick cock and the clit torture. Could she get out of it? Part of her wanted it, and the other part of her was petrified.

"You are a sick puppy Dave, but yes, I will submit to my nipples being pierced, but I want a written guarantee that you and your team will deliver with proper timetables," Mary said, as she nervously fidgeted in her chair.

"I know I am a sick puppy, but what does that make you? I suspected you would want a work schedule, so I made one up just for this occasion. " Dave said with a knowing smile handing it over to Mary.

"Let's get this over with. I need to clean the dried cum off me before we go," Mary said as she got up to go to her private bathroom.

"Did I say you could, Mary? We are going to a place run by a good friend. I want to show him my slut in all her glory," Dave said.

"Fuck you, Dave, there is no way I am going to let someone see my cum covered tits. It's bad enough they are going to drive a rod through my poor nipples, isn't it?" Mary said with a half demanding half pleading tone.

"Calm down, slut, and obey! You have control in the office and in front of others, but you are my slut now. You can wear a mask over your eyes. I guess it would be a risk if someone from the office found out and blew our cover.

His sudden outburst surprised her and made her feel suddenly more subservient. She hated it and tried to resist the feelings rushing through her. Did she need to be controlled?

"This is all so confusing," Mary thought as she looked up at her tormentor.

"Ok Dave, have it your way, but I want that mask on before we go in," Mary said, defeated.

She changed out of her office clothes, tied her hair back, and removed most of her makeup. She did not want to look at all like an office manager. She changed into a knee-length jean skirt and a casual white button-up blouse with the same bra. This bra already had cum on it, and if she wasn't allowed to clean herself, then she did not want to dirty up another one.

"You look like the perfect MILF," Dave said as they left the office.

"Remember, you can't let them know who I am or where I work," Mary said, nervous about this whole situation.

"Don't worry, your name, when you are out with me, will be slut or Karen. She was a slutty, good fuck back in my high school, so it fits you well.

"Thanks, I think," Mary said as they approached his car in the office parking lot.

They left the office and drove to a part of town where all the tattoo and piercings parlors were located. It was fashionable to have tattoos now, so most of the parlors looked clean and were in nicer neighborhoods.

They parked, and Mary put on her mask. I was the kind of costume that covered the top part of her face with holes for her eyes. Dave picked a particularly sexy looking lace mask that made her sparkling blue eyes stand out against the mask and her sexy blonde hair.

As soon as they walked into the parlor, it was clear to Mary that Dave knew the owner.

"Hey, Ninjub! How are you?" Dave said as he came up to Ninjub and gave him a big hug.