MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was a threshold moment!" Dave thought as he looked down at Mary, staring at his cock. "If she sucks my cock, then I know I have her," Dave thought as he waited.

Mary looked up at his cock and licked her lips. She thought it was a beautiful cock and wanted nothing more than to swallow it whole!

"Fuck it! I am horny as hell, and he might allow me to cum if I suck it well enough!" She thought, clearly lost in the haze of lust, not thinking clearly at all.

She practically sprang onto this cock with her mouth. Sucking the whole thing into her mouth in one long stroke. Then she licked up the shaft as she reached the end while she pulled back up his shaft, gently stroking his ball sack with one hand and reaching under her skirt with the other.

"Holy shit, she is a hungry slut. The orgasm denial must have worked. She is in full slut mode!" Dave thought as he looked down at Mary's mouth and hand, working his cock with gusto.

Mary was fully throating this cock now. Taking him deep down her throat and pulling back slowly while slobbering all over his shaft. One of her hands continued to work his ball sack. The other was fingering her nasty clit, which was entirely in control now as she slipped further down the rabbit hole of lust.

With great effort, he pulled her suction hose-of-a-mouth off his cock and said," Strip slut, I want a full view of my slut while I get sucked," Dave said in a commanding voice.

She instantly obeyed and stripped naked in seconds. Lost in her haze of lust and submission.

Her barbell nipples shone brightly as her tits wiggled back and forth from the efforts of undressing. Dave thought they looked perfect!

She tried to attack his cock again. He stopped her and spun her around. Tied her hands behind her back with a velcro strip he had brought for the occasion.

"Good sluts only use their mouths while giving head. Suck it and make me cum! If you please me, then I may let you cum before the night is over," He said, then grabbed her by the hair and forced her mouth back onto his raging hard-on.

She continued her inspired blow job, with just her mouth, for a while until he finally rammed his cock all the way down her throat until her nose was in his pubic hair and came like a freight train. Pumping a tremendous amount of cum directly into her slut stomach.

She came back off his cock and sat back, kneeling on the floor, panting from the effort.

"That was a satisfactory slut, and we still have time to prepare!" Dave said as he put his drained cock back in his jeans.

"Thank you, sir," Mary said, as she looked up at her master. Her mind was starting to turn from a confident upper manager to a slut.

"Good slut now here is how I want you to handle the meeting with my team," Dave said, as he outlined the new set of expectations.

Mary sat back against the sofa, legs spread out like a cheap slut, while Dave went over the agenda for the meeting in detail. Mary was past arguing and listened intently as Dave described all the things he expected to see. He would reach over often and play with her clit, making sure she stayed on the edge of cuming, so she had no control what-so-ever.

"Understand slut? And what the hell is that in your cunt?" Dave said when he noticed her tampon for the first time.

"I uh... need it to stop...uh..." Mary hesitated, blushing furiously.

"Oh! This is rich! You stuffed tampons in your cunt because you are too turned on!" Dave said, jeering her cruelty.

"Yes sir," Mary said, looking down at her tits. She was weeping now, but so turned on, she could only look down and obey. She had fallen prey to Dave, and in a way, was grateful that her resistance to him had crumbled.

He reached over and pulled the tampon out of her cunt. He tossed it on the floor while cunt juice ran out of her and onto the floor.

She saw him pull the tampon out of her, and all she could do is hope she did not disappoint him.

"Pick that up and throw it away, slut," Dave said.

"But my hands are still tied, sir," Mary replied lamely.

"Pick it up with your mouth, slut!" Dave commanded.

She only hesitated a second, then stumbled down on her knees, bent over and picked up the cunt juice-soaked tampon with her mouth, got up and went to the bathroom.

Dave sat back, genuinely amazed at her submission.

Dave continued to prep her for the meeting when she returned from the bathroom. They were all set by the time 6:30 rolled around.

Mary was dressed behind her desk. Dave was sitting in one of the desk chairs in front of her desk when the team of six knocked on her door.

"Come in, '' she said, and the team of six entered the room. Dave guided them to the sofa, which could seat four of them. The other two stood at either end of the couch.

Mary sauntered over to the couch facing the boys. All of them were very young and very good looking for programmer geek types.

Ron, Jerry (the star of the demo), Sandeep (yes, the one who got to shave Mary's cunt), Sameer, Derrell, and John stared up at her for the first time since they entered the room. They were all taken back by the sex goddess that stood before them.

She was dressed in her "normal" outfit of Black lace thigh highs, fuck-me pumps and a smart business suit with a short skirt, but, much to their delight and surprise, she was not wearing a bra, and her blouse was unbuttoned so low that the sides of her substantial marvelous globes were in full view. What was also stunning to see was the gold chain hanging between her breasts. Her piercings were still hidden from view. They all looked at her with open mouths.

She walked back and forth a few times to give her crew of boys a good look.

"Well, boys, I can see you like it!" Mary said as she spun around slowly. She could see the bulges in their jeans, as some of them adjusted their engorging cocks inside their pants.

"Dave tells me, and I have seen personally that you six are the stars of the show. I am counting on each of you to continue to work hard for the second milestone, but most of the credit goes to Jerry for his fantastic work on the search algorithm. Such creativity and hard work should be rewarded." She said as she motioned for Jerry to come up off the sofa and stand in front of her.

Jerry looked wide-eyed as he slowly and hesitantly got off the sofa and faced Mary.

Mary stood close to Jerry right in front of the sofa, so the boys had a great view.

"You get to unwrap your present, Jerry. Take my blouse off, you deserve to be the first," Mary said, in a sexy voice.

"You want me to take off....your clothes....are you sure...?" He said as he reached up to touch her blouse.

"Yes, Jerry," Mary said, and took his hand and laid it right on her blouse covered breast.

He did not hesitate further. He unbuttoned the only 2 buttons left buttoned, slowly removing her blouse, revealing her huge breasts with nipples piercing that had a gold chain running from one barbell to the other. The boys were speechless as they all stared up at the sex goddess standing above them.

"Oh my god, you have amazing breasts, Mary and this chain is so sexy," Jerry said as he tugged lightly on the chain, pulling on both nipples.

"Go ahead, Jerry, touch them, play with them, you deserve it!" Mary said, as she took both of his hand and laid them on her naked tits, right on top of the piercing.

He cupped each breast, jiggling them to make the gold chain dance up and down, and while he played with her piercing, pulling on each one. Light shocks of pleasure reached her vagina as he played with her nipples.

She was genuinely delighted that he was mesmerized by her body.

While Jerry pawed her breasts, she turned toward the others and said," Just for this meeting, I have decided that I will give each of you a blow job.

There were mummers of approval from all the boys sitting on the couch. Ron and Sandeep already had their cocks out, stroking them to the porn star site standing in front of them.

She motioned for Jerry to sit back down with the rest of the boys.

"Outstanding boys feel free to jerk your hard cocks, my mouth will be around each one soon enough, furthermore, you can, just for this meeting, play with me almost any way you like. Call me names, slap my tits, not to hard mind you, but I am yours for the taking. I am not going to fuck any of you, and you can't use your mouth on my pussy. Those prizes will have to be earned, but any other liberties are allowed. What is it that I can do for you?" Mary said, as the boys just sat there like deer in headlights.

She felt confident that these young, innocent boys would be easy to handle. Six relatively quick blow jobs and maybe some rough language, but that was all she thought she would have to endure, and for that, she would be one huge step closer to becoming a partner in the company.

"Well you heard her, just tell her what to do, and she will obey. Don't waste this opportunity, but first, I want you all to sign this work agreement. It contains a list of objectives needed to reach the first milestone. Read through it, and if you sign and it, you can do almost anything to her. No extreme pain and no fucking, but almost anything else is allowed," Dave finished as he passed out the agreements.

They all immediately started to skim through the work agreement. It contained a lot of extra work hours, including weekends, but I also promised more access to Mary if they continued to produce sound, on-time work.

It took about 10 minutes, but they all signed them. Dave was a little surprised that they didn't even try to negotiate the terms, but the whole time Mary strutted back and forth, right in front of them showing off her perfect breasts. Pulling on the chain hanging between her piercing and moaning softly.

Mary was overcome with lust after the offer she just made to these boys. Her pussy was soaked, and she just remembered that she forgot to pull out the tampon. They would end up seeing it she knew, but she would have to live with it.

"Ok, boys have at her," Dave encouraged. He could see that they were still not quite believing what was being offered. It seemed way too good to be true to most of the team.

Mary pulled Jerry off the couch, yanked off his jeans and underwear, and knelt on the ground in front of him. She squeezed her tits together while looking up at him and said. "May I please suck your cock."

"Yes, Mary, suck my cock!" Jerry said, now with more confidence.

"Thank you, sir," Mary said, playing the slut roll to the limit, really enjoying their innocence.

"Strip and get your cocks out boys, enjoy the show!" Dave said, motioning to Mary, kneeling in front of Jerry right in front of the couch.

Ron and Sandeep, already naked, were stroking their cocks at the sight of Mary's lips wrapping around Jerry's cock.

The rest of the boys stripped and made a semi-circle around Mary, watching her work.

Jerry's cock was only a little larger than average, but she attacked it with gusto. She swallowed it all the way down immediately then sucked hard on the way back up. Licking the shaft the whole way.

"I love your cock Jerry," Mary moaned as she bent her head down to lick and suck his ball sack.

She reached over and grabbed onto the two closest cocks and stroked them while sucking Jerry.

"Fuck, she is so hot!" Ron said as he looked down to see Mary giving him a handjob.

She switched to another cock and started sucking, always looking up into the eyes of the boy getting sucked. She was submissive and slutty the whole time.

She was in heaven! She switched cocks every couple of minutes. Sucking cocks, ball sacks, and deep throating each one in turn. Dave sat back and watched the action, thinking of ways to make this more fun for him. Mary needed to be humiliated, and he knew just what to do.

"I know, let's tie her up and play with her!" Sandeep said, remembering the time he got to shave her pussy. She was almost hog-tied last time, and it was one of the most erotic moments of his short life.

"Great idea Sandeep!" Dave said.

"Ok Mary, stop sucking cock like a slut and lay back on the recliner, I think the boys want to tie you up and have some fun!" Dave suggested urgently while looking at the boys for support.

"Ya, I want to see her bound and gagged," Ron said.

Mary knew this might be trouble, but she was having a great time so far, and acting like a slut seemed so natural for her that she put any apprehensions out of her mind.

"Ok, boys, have your way with me!" She said, knowing Dave would stop any troubling behavior.

"You have to strip first Mary," Dave said.

"Oh ya, I almost forgot," she said, really starting to enjoy the situation.

She stood up in the middle of a ring of hard cocks and stripped off her skirt and thong but kept on her black lace thigh highs and heels.

"Fuck, you are hot looking, Mary, so gorgeous!" Jerry said, stroking his raging hard-on.

She spun around in the circle to give them all a good look, then stepped over to the recliner and laid back, looking up at the boys and their hard cocks, getting hornier by the second.

Dave had a set of ties ready and gave them to the boys to tie their manager and boss to the recliner.

They lifted her legs over each arm of the recliner. Then tied her thighs down, then her feet to the corners of the chair. She was fully spread eagled now. Then they pulled her hands behind the recliner's back and tied her hands down to the cornerback legs of the recliner. She was spread out like a real slut on full display. The boys put a cushion under her ass to raise her pussy. It was pushed out and up like it was being served for dinner.

Mary looked up and the boys as they examined their work. She was looking like a real slut.

Suddenly one of them noticed her tampon string hanging down from her wet pussy.

"What is this, Mary? Are you on your period?" Sandeep said, almost sounding disappointed, pointing to the string.

"No, it's there because these piercings keep me wet all the time, and I had to do something to keep the fluid from leaking out," Mary said, in total embarrassment.

"She is a slut Sandeep; that is the reason, pull it out, and let's get started!" Dave said, winking at Mary.

Mary was mortified when Sandeep bent down and slowly pulled the tampon out of her wet fuck hole. Fluid poured out initially then ran down to a trickle.

"Man, What slut!" Dave said as the whole group of them looked at her draining pussy.

"And look at the size of her clit! It's huge!" Ron said.

"Go ahead and touch it, Ron, I am sure she will not mind, will you Mary?" Dave said, loving every moment now.

"I guess, but be nice to it," She said, knowing what could happen.

They all gathered down at the end between her spread legs to look at her huge clit.

Jerry reached out and grabbed her clit and started to finger it, rubbing it all over, showing the others.

"It's like a small cock!" Ron said, as he looked closer and saw her pussy lips were also huge. It's abnormal, isn't it?"


Mary was getting more and more humiliated by the boy's inspection of her lady parts. She simply did not know what to do.

They all commented on how strange and weird her clit and lips were. They started to play with her clit more, pinching it and pulling her lips at the same time. It was driving Mary crazy. The combination of the verbal abuse and the clit and lip torture was getting her very worked up.

"Please, don't look at my clit!" Mary said in a lame attempt to stop the chiding.

Just then, Ron slapped her clit with his open hand, and it made her ass jump up at the pain.

"Oww, please don't slap it. It only makes it worse," Mary begged, but not is a way to make them stop.

All the boys were stroking their cocks and looking down at her cunt and throbbing red clit. They were very turned on and overly fascinated by her massive clit and huge long lips.

Dave came over and grabbed hold of her clit and fingered it while pulling her pussy lips to the limit.

"Oww, please, oh please, my poor clit, please stop!" Mary begged again, but they could all see the pussy juice leaking freely from her cunt and knew she was turned on by the "torture."

"I think everyone should take a turn," Dave suggested.

"Oh god, this is awful," Mary thought as each boy, in turn, came into view between her legs and took turns pulling on her cunt lips and pinching her throbbing clit.

Dave saw her ass starting to wink open and closed and knew that she was close to cuming. When this happened, he reached over and pinched her clit hard to prevent her from reaching climax.

Mary cried in frustration every time Dave brought her back from the edge.

The boys were reaching their own limits now. They lasted without cuming themselves because of the wonderfully unique situation, but one by one, they sprayed her prone fuckable body with cum. After a while, she was covered with cum from tits to pussy. The boys were so turned on; they started to get hard again almost as soon as they came.

After about 30 minutes of this torture, she was a wreak. Sweat poured from her forehead as she lay back on the recliner after being brought close to cuming about 20 times.

"Sandeep, remember when you got to slide your cock up and down her wet pussy? Would you all like to do that?" Dave suggested looking down and, Mary. She had a wild sexed-up look about her and knew she was entirely in slutville now.

"Oh, god, please no more. I have had enough, please!" Mary begged.

"Sorry, Mary, a deal is a deal! How many of you have been teased by her over the last week? Many of you had to go and jerk off in the bathroom right after." Dave said.

They all grunted in agreement.

"Then how about you all get to whip her pussy one last time before you slide your cocks between her sore pussy lips? Would that make you feel better?" Dave said, smiling as he brought the riding crop, she was whipped with last week.

"Can we pull on her piercing as you whip her?" Jerry suggested as he pulled up on her left nipple piercing.

"Wait, please, whipping my poor pussy was never part of the deal, Dave, don't force these boys to do anything they don't want to," Mary pleaded, hoping at least some of them would not go for her pussy being whipped again.

"We all want to, Mary," Sandeep said. "We would love to whip your teasing pussy."

"Oh, god! I am fucked!" Mary thought, as she looked up at six hard cocks and the hands stroking them.

"OK, Mary, each boy gets one stroke, and you need to say, 'Please whip my nasty clit,' if you forget they get to whip you again.

Jerry was first up, and he laid the triangle of leather directly on her throbbing clit, rubbing it all around, making her squirm in anticipation of the pain.

Ron and Sandeep started to pull and twist her barbell piercing as Jerry prepared to whip her needy pussy.

Jerry looked up at Mary and raised the whip waiting for her.

"Please whip my nasty clit!" Mary said.

Jerry landed the whip dead center on her poor throbbing clit. At the same time, Ron and Sandeep both twisted and pulled hard on her piercing.

"Holy shit, ow!" Mary cried.

Jerry did not whip her that hard, but the boys certainly pulled hard on her nipples.

"That's one!" Dave said.

Please, please, no more, really. I can't take it. My poor clit is throbbing. I will do anything! Mary cried as tears streamed down her face, but her pussy also gushed. Dave saw an opening here.

"Let's let the boys wank on your pussy lips, Mary, and it will all be over after they cum on you again," Dave said in a convincing tone.

"Ok Dave, ok," Mary agreed, almost totally spent from the evening of clit and pussy torture.

She loved and hated it at the same time, but she did not know how much more she could take.

One by one, they came into view between her legs, placed their hard shafts in between her huge pussy lips, and stoked their rods up and down her pussy lip channel.