MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all ended by pulling hard on her clit and telling her she was a slut.

She was never so turned on! She kept thinking that she would cum, but Dave was always there to pinch down hard on her clit to keep her off the edge.

Finally, all the kids had finished running their cocks up and down between her huge wet lips. They were now all beating their meat right above her.

Surprisingly Dave and his huge cock came into view and started to stroke his thick cock up and down her wet lips. Even the weight of his huge cock was more than enough to send her over the edge.

Dave pinched back another one of her orgasms as he started to speak to the kids who were beating their cocks faster and faster, staring at Dave's thick meat, working her wet lips and clit.

"How about it, Mary? You let me plow your tight cunt with my thick cock for all the boys to see, and I will shave off another 2 full days from the schedule?" Dave said.

Before she could answer, Jerry spoke up.

"Yes, Mary, if you let him pry open your cunt with his rod, it will definitely be worth it!" Jerry said.

"Do it, Mary, do it. You owe us. Let him fuck you!" Sandeep broke it after.

"Oh god, not in front of all these boys, please, my tight pussy can't take it. It will hurt too much!" Mary said, knowing she was putting on a show, in a sense. His cock was thicker than shit, and it would hurt, but she had been skewed by him before, and she knows it eventually felt good.

"So, Mary, are you enough of a slut to be fucked by me, in front of your whole team, just for a few days off your project schedule?" Dave jeered.

"Yes, I am, but I want that added to our contract tomorrow!" Mary said, in a haze of lust.

"Gather round gentlemen as I stretch your boss's pussy to the limit," Dave said, as they all gather close and Dave lined up his huge, thick, mushroom cockhead against her wet pussy lips.

"Take it, Mary! I hope he stretches you out!" Jerry said as he beat his cock faster and faster.

Mary stared up at the boys and then down between her legs at the massive shaft about to be plunged into her poor pussy.

"Please be gentle," Mary begged.

He slid the head of his cock up and down her moist lips in preparation for penetration.

Mary, still tied down, could do nothing but wait to be fucked. She was frantic with lust and the need to cum.

Dave pushed the head in until it popped into her cunt. Her lips did not seem capable of opening that much.

Mary groaned in pain as his cock invaded her tight wet hole.

"Oh god...please go slow...it's so big and thick it hurts!" Mary wined.

Mary was a mess. She was tied, spread-eagled, stuffed with a cock, and her junior engineers were watching it all. On top of that, she was covered in cum from head to toe. All the boys were working their cocks at a frantic rate. Ron and Sandeep reached down and played with her sore nipples. The rest manhandled her breasts. She had many hands working her body as Dave worked her sad pussy.

Dave slowly plowed her pussy until his cock was fully buried into her.

Mary was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath as Dave started to piston his cock in and out at a faster rate. Mary began to go into full slut mode as her pussy expanded to accept his thick shaft.

She stared up at all the cocks being stroked above her, and then down between her legs at the massive rod punishing her tender little flower of a pussy.

"My cunt will be wreaked after this, as this was the second time in as many days that Dave's, overly thick cock, stretched my vagina." Mary thought as the pleasure from all the simulation and humiliation flowed directly to her hot, wanting cunt.

"Oh god, your cock is huge, but it feels so good!" Mary moaned as she started to relax and get into it.

Jerry stood right above Mary's head and stroked his rock-hard cock, looking at Mary getting her cunt wrecked by Dave. He thought it was great that his bitch of a boss was getting reamed right before his eyes.

He shot his load all over her face. She did not see it coming as he stood above and behind her head. Ropes of cum traced her face. Jerry aimed for her eyes to make sure she got a good dose from him right in the eye socks.

Mary tried to blink away the cum, but it was hard with just her eyelashes as her hands were still tied.

Ron and Sandeep each came on her tits, further covering them in another layer of cum.

They stared down on their cum cover manager.

"Man, what a total slut. Just look at her! Did you see how I came on her piercings and tits!" Sandeep said as he looked up and down her body as she shook from the pounding from Dave.

Mary was being reamed harder now, taking full strokes of his huge cock as she writhed and moaned from all the action.

Meanwhile, Derrel was down on his knees between her legs, looking up to get a better view of Dave's massive pole, reaming and expanding Mary's pussy.

He saw Dave pull all the way out and then ram back in, bottoming out. He was amazed at how her pussy expanded to accept his cock.

"Holy shit, this is amazing. Guys look back here. Her pussy is getting stretched open so wide!" Derrel said as he beat his meat.

Mary was finally approaching orgasm as Dave stopped pinching her clit, and he was also getting ready to blow his load.

"Oh my god! Holy shit....uuu...uuuu...I'm getting close. Fuck me!" Mary panted as she looked down her body at the pole, driving into her at high speed.

"Here it comes, Mary get ready," Dave said as he sped up even more for the finale.

"Argh! Oh, shit!" Dave screamed as he buried his cock into her as he shot his load deep into her pussy.

"Cummming!!" Mary cried, but she was so spent that her voice was not that loud.

Dave pulled out slowly and looked up as Derrel finally shot his own load on her already cum covered face.

He popped out of her worked cunt and looked down to see cum leaking out of her.

Mary's legs were shaking from the on-going orgasm that seemed to last forever.

"Oh my god, that was good," She said as she finally came down from her orgasmic high and looked up at the boys staring down at her.

She could barely see through all the cum on her over her eyes. Only her left eye could even open all the way.

She was still trying to get her bearing when she heard Dave call the boys together for a photo.

"Ok, boys gather round. I want you to surround her, and I am going to take an image of your handy work for posterity.

"No way, Dave!" Mary said in a weak voice, trying to protest.

"Don't worry, Mary!" Dave said.

"Ok, boys grab onto her if you want, for the photo," Dave said, getting his phone out for the image.

The boys were all around her head, looking down her body and up to the camera. Jerry pulled on one piercing, and Derrell pulled on the other. Sandeep grabbed onto one of her lips and pulled it open, and Ron grabbed the other, so her cum leaking vagina was gapping as they all looked up at the camera. Dave took several shots as the boys pulled and played with her in different ways.

Mary was so exhausted from the fucking and sucking she just laid there with tears in her cum filled eye sockets.

"Well, that's it, boys! It was fun, but now get dressed and clear out! You have a commitment, and Mary has paid, so we expect you to fulfill your end of the bargain.

The boys could not argue with that, and one-by-one, they got dressed, thanked the cum covered Mary, and cleared out.

Dave un-tied her as the boys cleared out of the office. Mary slowly got up, cum dripping off her as she stood up.

"That sure as hell got out of hand! You fucked the shit out of me right in front of the boys! Holy shit, what was I thinking!" Mary said as she got up and went into the bathroom to clean herself off.

Dave did not answer and just let her go get cleaned up. She really was a cum-covered mess!

About 10 minutes later, she reappeared looking and feeling more human. She started to gather her clothes and get dressed.

"That was perfect, Mary, and you got a big chunk of time shaved off the schedule! Don't feel bad. They will not say anything because I will fire them if they do, and besides, who would believe them anyway!" Dave said, trying to calm the fire he saw in her eyes.

"My pussy is very sore, as well as my poor nipples. You really reamed my Dave! Did you have to fuck me so hard!" Mary said, looking pathetic and angry at the same time.

"Sorry, Mary, you are a hot and sexy woman, and I had six guys to impress!" Dave said, regretting what he just said right away.

"So, you bored out my poor pussy just to impress the team!" Mary said exasperated.

"Look, Mary, we got them to sign a contract that will almost guarantee that the project will be finished on time. They did not fuck you or really hurt you, AND most of all, at some level, you will not admit, you liked it. Laying there like a total slut, getting the shit fucked out of you. Being cummed on and having a huge orgasm. You are a slut Mary admit it, but we must control them a little longer. If they think they will keep getting a piece of you, the job will get done and in record time." Dave consoled.

Mary knew he was mostly correct but really did not want to admit to him the full extent of her sluttiness.

"Ok Dave, my pussy is killing me, and I am exhausted. I'm heading home." Mary said as she got up off the sofa and tried to walk normally. It was no good; she had to walk bowlegged. It had been a long time since she'd been fucked hard with a cock that big. Dave smiled behind her back as she limped out of the office.

*

End of chapter 4

Please vote!

Suggestions for next chapter please!