MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, Dave, just great! The business is doing well. I have no complaints. Who do we have here? A shy one I see," Ninjub said, referring to Mary with her mask.

"This is Karen, and yes, she is timid. That is why she wanted me to come with her to see about nipple piercing," Dave said, turning to face Mary.

"Hello Ninjub, nice to meet you," Mary said, with her face burning red with embarrassment and shame as Dave introduced her.

"Well, let's go in back, so we can see what we have to work with here," referring to Mary.

Mary was just beginning to realize what this meant and found it hard to look either of them in the eyes as she followed them to the back room.

There was a large chair, used for tattooing, in the center of the room, and a glass case against one wall with all kinds of piercings lining the shelves.

"Well, Karen, what did you have in mind," Ninjub said, looking down at her prodigious chest.

"I, um...I really don't know, I have never thought about it. Maybe rings, but...uh, I really haven't ...." Mary was cut off by Dave.

"Sorry Ninjub, she is timid, she would like to look at barbell type," Dave said.

"Well, ok, but I need to see what I am working with to make a proper recommendation," Ninjub said, hardly believing his luck as this absolute hottie of a MILF standing in front of him.

"Go ahead, Karen, take your top and bra off so Ninjub can see," Dave said in a tone that let Mary know this was non-negotiable.

"Oh god, this is horrible, I have cum on my tits," Mary thought as humiliation coursed through her, but she also felt terribly turned on by the whole situation.

Mary unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out from her skirt, then removed the shirt from her shoulders, slowly exposing the tops of her cum covered breasts.

"Well, what has been going on here," Ninjub said as he looked at her.

She then reached behind and unclasped her bra, pulled the bra straps off, and then put both the blouse and bra on the counter next to her.

Mary stared at the floor, unable to lookup. She thought she would die of embarrassment.

Ninjub looked at Mary's chest. Her vast, perfectly shaped DD's hung down, with just enough sag to let a person know they were real. Streaks of dried cum covered most of the left breast and half of the right. Her large erect nipples were standing out proudly.

"We had a little fun before we came to see you. Isn't that right, Karen?" Dave offered.

"Well...yes...we did," Mary said, not wanting to say more than she had to. She was almost crying at this point.

"Well, ok, I will need to clean the cum off her nipples so I can see which barbell will work best. Is that ok, Karen, or would you rather?" Ninjub said.

"Oh, she wouldn't mind if you did it, would you, Karen?" Dave said, looking at her, forcing her to look up at him.

"No, sir, go ahead," Mary said in her passive voice. She surprised herself at the speed in which she found herself acting like a submissive slut.

Ninjub got some moist wipes and cleaned both of her nipples. Then he proceeded to clean all the cum of both breasts. He handed her breasts a great deal more than he had to, to clean the cum off. He lifted each one and caressed them as he worked her tit flesh in his hands.

Mary felt her pussy flood with moisture as she looked down at her breasts being "cleaned" by Ninjub.

"You have wonderful tits, Karen! The best I have seen, and your nipples are perfect for barbell piercing," Ninjub said, as he pulled her nipples out to show Dave.

Mary winced in pain but did not move. She was in shock at the liberties he was taking with her poor breasts and nipples. She looked up at Dave with a pleading look in her eyes.

Ninjub spent additional time cleaning and then drying her breasts. Lifting each one and massaging them thoroughly. By the time he finished, his cock was fully hard, and not a square inch of her breasts remained untouched his wandering hands.

"Are you sure you got it all," Mary said sarcastically.

"Forgive her Ninjub, I am sure she is fine with your clearing job. Isn't that right, Karen?" Dave said with a glare.

"Yes, sir, thank you for cleaning them," Mary found herself saying.

"What the fuck! I am such a loser, letting these kids treat me this way," she thought, but maybe unconsciously, she had other reasons for letting him grope her.

After he finished his thoroughly humiliating treatment of Mary's breasts, he reached in one of the display cases and brought out two barbell type nipple piercings. One silver and the other deep gold in color. The bar was very thick, to Mary's eyes at least, at ⅛ of an inch or about 3mm thick with round bar ends of nearly a ¼ inch or 6mm. These looked huge to Mary, and her eyes went wide at the thought of piercing her poor nipples with these huge rods.

"These are the largest rods we have, but her nipples are very thick and long, so I think these would suit her the best," Ninjub said as he pulled out her nipple and held the barbell piercing close for them to inspect.

"There is no way that will fit on my poor nipple," Mary pleaded, looking at Dave for help.

"These will fit Karen perfectly." Ninjub said, the only side effect is that both nipples will remain in a constant state of stimulation, and when wearing clothes, her nipples will stick out like they are erect all the time, but besides that, they will be comfortable." Ninjub finished looking at Dave, not her, for approval.

Mary just imagined her nipples pierced with these huge barbells with the round ends sticking out both sides. She cringed at the thought. She stared at Dave with a pleading look hoping he would at least look at one of the smaller piercings.

"One more thing. I will need to weld the barbell ends on with an epoxy that will make taking them off very difficult. It is almost a permanent addition to her nipples.

"These will do perfectly! I also want you to engrave the ends of the barbells with "Dave's slut," that way, she will remember who she answers to." Dave said, staring directly into her eyes.

"I can, but you will almost need a magnifying glass to read it," Ninjub said, smiling.

"Only Karen needs to know what it says. Isn't that right, Karen?" Dave said.

"Yes sir," Mary said, as she felt a weird sense of comfort knowing that she was Dave's. It was almost like she had two personalities.

"Ok, I will need to numb each nipple, as these are fairly wide rods, then after they are in, I will weld the ends on after I engrave each end with your special encryption," Ninjub said.

Mary looked down as he applied a topical anesthetic to each nipple. After a few minutes, he pulled and twisted each nipple hard, but Mary did not react at all.

"I think she is ready," Ninjub said.

Mary looked down in horror as he drove a spike, the diameter of the rod, through her poor stretched out nipples. It hurt like hell, but not bad as she had expected, as the anesthetic worked well.

She closed her eyes, resigned to her fate, and just let Ninjub work.

She felt him pierce both nipples and apply the rods ends. It took about ½ hour. When he was finally done, she opened her eyes and looked down at her poor, pierced nipples.

She was shocked at the size of the rods, and the bar ends. They stuck out on both sides of each nipple significantly, and she could just make out the encryption, "Dave's Slut," written on each bar end. Her nipples were now standing fully erect, not able to retract as the bars kept them from doing just that, they stuck out almost an inch from her pink areolas.

"Beautiful, aren't they," Dave said as he admired Ninjub's work.

"They will take a couple of days to heal until then, wipe them daily with antiseptic," Ninjub said.

"Thank you, Ninjub, perfect job for a perfect set of tits," Dave said as Mary sat back, still not believing that rods of gold permanently pierced her nipples.

Dave picked up the tab, and as Mary walked out, she overheard him promise a tip, for his great work, later. She wondered what that meant, but she quickly put it out of her mind as she kept thinking about her nipples as she put on her bra.

They walked out to the car and got in and drove back to the office.

"We can put off the next part of your contract, with the team of six, until your nipples have fully healed. Wouldn't want you to be in pain while you suck cock for the project," Dave jeered.

"Such a gentleman! I am going to have to wear a padded bra everywhere now thanks to these huge barbells," Mary said, as she touched them over her blouse.

"You will get used to it, just be glad that you are close to your goal. Just think, in six months, the project will be finished, and you can get them removed then if you want." Dave said, in a cheerier voice.

They drove back in silence, and Mary pondered the road she was traveling.

"Straight to slutville!" she thought, grimacing.

Dave dropped her off at the back entrance to the office. Mary got out and went into her office. The painkiller was wearing off, and her nipples ached. She decided to go home and drink plenty of wine to forget all that happened.

Mary got up the next day in pain as her nipples really were hurting badly. She cleaned them off with antiseptic and looked at them in the mirror. They were quite visible and made her look like a complete slut. The barbells stuck out both sides, framing her nipples in gold.

She called into the office sick for the next week, as her nipples were so sore that she could not even wear a bra, much less the pads needed to hide the barbells.

Dave and Mike said they would keep the team up and running. She had little doubt about that when she thought about what she was supposed to be doing when she got back.

"Ya, sucking cock like a slut," she thought.

"But it will all be over when this fucking project is finished," Mary hoped.

After a week, her nipples were fully healed, but the shame was still intense as she played with the barbell ends. Her poor nipples were now fully erect and extra sensitive all the time. Even playing and twisting the barbells gently caused her pussy to react strongly.

"I bet this is just what Dave wanted! I do like the effect, but it is like permanent stimulation. How am I going to work?" she thought.

She edged herself many times over her break from work, but never came, fooling herself into believing that she really didn't want to cum. Mary was caught in the throes of an age-old adage: Never underestimate the power of denial. Instead of admitting to herself that Dave forbade her from cuming, she made up her own lame reasons and stuck by them.

The one abundantly clear thing was the amount of fluid leaking from her pussy. The nipple rings kept her in a constant state of arousal, as her nipples were still getting used to the thick barbell piercings.

She tried pads earlier in the week while going out shopping, but they soon soaked through. Finally, she had to go out and buy extra absorbent tampons. One of them lasted a few hours, at least.

"God, now I have to wear these all the time. It's going to be a while until I get used to being this turned on all the time!" Mary worried.

She tried to put it out of her mind as she got dressed, deciding on black lace thigh highs, black four-inch-high heels, a short pencil skirt, and a grey blouse with plenty of cleavage visible. She looked hot as she combed her long blonde hair then topped it off with bright red lipstick and eyeliner.

She added extra pads to her bra, so her barbells would not stick out and headed out to work. Even with the pads, her nipples were giving her that special feeling downstairs!

It had been a while since she had been at the office. She had almost forgotten about the team of six when Dave came knocking on her door.

She opened the door and greeted Dave with caution.

"Hello, Dave, it's been a while. How have you been?" She asked, not quite sure where they stood with each other.

Dave came in and shut the door as Mary walked back to her desk.

"Well, Mary, the team is working well, and we are on track for the next milestone, at least for now," he ended enigmatically.

"I am glad to hear that. I was worried about the team, but there was little I could do about being away from the office, as you well know." Mary said, getting more and more nervous looking across at Dave.

"Yes, I took care of everything here to let you take some time to get used to your new decorations. Speaking of which, I want to see your upgraded tits, Mary, right now!" Dave said, standing up and moving over to her side of the desk.

The sudden rise in his voice, combined with coming over to her, had the desired effect on her.

"Ok, but I have a lot of work to do, and I cannot be distracted all day by obeying you, Dave. I have limits; don't push me," Mary said, trying to muster all the courage she could to keep him in check.

"Just let me see them, Mary. I paid for them after all, and they were not cheap," Dave said, trying his best to dominate her. He knew he had to be careful about pushing her too far, but he just had it see her tits!

"You had huge rods inserted into MY nipples! You should have paid!" Mary said as she got up from her chair and started to unbutton her blouse.

She slowly took off her blouse and bra, then removed the pads covering her barbell pierced nipples.

They came into view right in front of Dave's face. He lit up when he saw them. Both nipples hung slightly down from the weight of the barbells. The piercings were bright gold and very visible as the barbell ends were large enough to really show on both sides of her nipples.

Dave reached out and pulled lightly on both barbells at once, making Mary wince, not really from pain, but more from the added stimulation.

"Thank god I have a tampon in, or I would be really leaking by now!' She thought as she looked down at her poor breasts as Dave played with both nipples, twisting and pulling.

"Oh my god, Mary, these are just fantastic! Do they turn you on much more than you thought?" Dave asked as he kept on playing.

"No, they just feel uncomfortable, and it feels strange, but otherwise they are ok, I guess," Mary said, lying through her teeth.

Dave stopped playing with her nipples and allowed her to dress. He was pleased about what he could do to her in the future.

"Well, on to other topics. I believe that you have some meetings scheduled with my team of six. Remember, I want them to think that this is your idea. It would not be a good idea for them to know that it was my idea for you to blow all of them." Dave said, smiling at her cruelly.

"I know Dave, I know. As long as your team keeps delivering, you don't have to worry about my end of the bargain." Mary said.

She still thought that blowing them was over the top and that Dave just wanted her to act like a slut for his own gain, but she would do it anyway and take the next big step to slutdom. She only hoped and prayed that this all paid off in the end.

"I have a change of plan; however, for how you are to deliver your payment to the team. I want them to work as a team and get blown together as a team, plus well, it will be worse for you, and that makes me happy. Don't worry, I will be there to make sure nothing outrageous happens to you and to make sure the team understands what this payment means. They will all have to work major overtime in the coming weeks, so I think it will be worth it. The next milestone will never happen without extraordinary effort from you, Mary!' Dave finished waiting on her response.

"Wait....what? You want me to blow them all...at once...in a group! That was never part of the deal, and it would be far more humiliating for me as well!" Mary said, as her pussy continued to flood, pushing the limits of her tampon's ability to keep up.

"That's exactly what is going to happen, Mary; you are going to perform like a cocksucking slut for me because, like I said, you need this team and me. You want position and power? It will come at a high price Mary," Dave finished, hoping he was driving her unrealized need to submit to him.

"I guess blowing all at once would be better from the perspective of not having to offer myself six different times to six different team members over hours. They would all know anyway in the end about the blow jobs they each got from me." She thought as her rational mind was taken over by something she did not quite understand or admit to herself yet.

"Ok, Dave, make your plans for the meeting, but I want an updated, post blowjob estimate, on my desk, beforehand, and if you do not deliver, then you can say goodbye to anymore "meetings of this type" from me. I don't care what threats you make. If I can't count on you, then there is no reason for me to submit," Mary finished in the most influential fashion she could muster.

"I thought I went too far with her and that she was not going to go for the group blow job, but she did, and the only condition is that I am supposed to do what I had originally agreed to weeks ago, her mind must be affected by the piercing," he thought.

"Ok, I will call a meeting tonight, late, after all the others have left, so there will be no chance of interruption," Dave said as his cock grew in his pants at the thought.

"See you then, and now, if you don't mind, I have work to do," Mary said as if nothing unusual had just been scheduled.

"And get me that updated schedule!" She added as he walked out.

"Ok, can't wait, Mary!" Dave said as he left.

As soon as he left, she went straight for the bathroom, sat down on the toilet, and pulled out the tampon. It was soaked through, but pussy juice kept on leaking out for a bit while she pushed down on her pelvis muscles, trying to get the rest to come out.

"Holy shit, I was soaked!" She thought as she inserted another tampon.

She was very turned on at this point. The upcoming meeting, combined with the fresh nipple's piercings, had her in a state of perpetual sexual arousal. Still, she did not directly connect the encounter to her flowing vagina, not yet.

"I am such a slut!" She thought as she fingered her clit while she sat on the toilet. It did not take long for her to build up to another orgasm. She had not cum for more than a week, and it was driving her mad with a burning need to orgasm. She couldn't quite understand what kept making her stop just before she cums, but again, she stopped.

"Oh fuck, I really need to cum!" Mary thought frustrated as she got up off the toilet, dressed, and went back to her desk to try and look at the post-meeting estimates. "Hopefully, Dave will have sent them to me already," she thought, hoping to keep her mind distracted.

She had been working for two hours, and her meeting with the team of six was only forty-five minutes away. She was getting apprehensive as she fidgeted with her pen, trying to fill out the latest manpower reports when Dave opened her office door and came into the room without knocking.

"You still need to knock Dave," Mary said, as she saw him lock the door behind him and walk up to her, seemingly unconcerned about her protest.

"I know, but I was just so anxious to see you that I forgot, anyway, our meeting is almost upon us, and I wanted to do some prep-work," Dave said, as he sat down in the chair in front of her desk.

"Prep work?" Mary said in a suspicious voice.

"Well you see Mary," Dave said, as he got up and walked around her deck and stood above her in her chair, "since all the fine gentlemen are going to get blowjobs from you, it would not look great for you to have to blow me also. I am their manager, and I want to remain detached from the situation and just control the show, so I want you to suck my cock like the good little slut you are! No one is here, and you owe me, now get to it before I decide to punish your nasty clit for disobedience!" Dave said as he pulled out his massive, soft, semi-hard prick and pointed at her face.