MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary gets an admin and her pussy gets locked up!
20.8k words
4.71
45.1k
37

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author:

Please read the other chapters as I do not include a summary and the story will seem rushed if you do not go back and read the build-up to this chapter.

*

Mary let Dave drive her car back to his place, as the new piercings rubbed her clit if she moved her legs even slightly. She was still in shock over how sensitive her clit was now and only hopped the level of stimulation would go down over time.

"OK, Mary, take it easy, and I hope to see you next week! I am very proud of you. You have an amazing pussy, and now it looks as good as it tastes!" Dave teased as he got out of the car to let Mary into the driver seat.

"Thanks, I guess. I only hope Shelby is correct about the sensitivity." Mary said, feeling quite out of energy.

"It will be OK, Mary, really! Take care." Dave said, walking away to his condo.

Mary drove home very carefully as the slightest movement of her legs caused the piercing rods to glide up and down on her over-stimulated clit. She drove into her driveway and delicately walked inside.

Mary was glad to be at home. The piercings on her clit hood were really starting to chafe, and her butt was sore from taking in the ass from Ninjub. Relieved that she was going to take the week off work, Mary took a long shower then went to bed early, totally exhausted.

She woke up late the next day and swung her legs out to stand up. She was instantly reminded of her piercings as she stood up, but it was no longer borderline painful. Still, she had to walk carefully to avoid too much movement of the clit rods. She went over to her full-length mirror, pulled a chair close, sat down, and spread her legs so she could see how the piercing looked.

She sighed as the first thing she saw was her tattooed pussy. The words "OFFICE SLUT" stood out clearly in bright red letters. It took most of her public area above her clit.

The words were written in a very stylish font that looked like cursive, and the meaning could not be mistaken. Still, it was very unsettling to have a massive advertisement above her little flower of a pussy.

"God, help me if I want to date anyone seriously!" She thought as she spread her legs wide to get a good view of her diamond-studded pussy.

The lamp above her threw out light that sprang off the six diamonds on her clit hood, sparkling brightly sending reflected dots of colored light against the wall. She thought it looked beautiful.

"Well, at least my pussy looks good!" She thought.

She moved her fingers over her clit hood, feeling the rods underneath. Her gentle rubbing sent waves of stimulation that drove her clit to expand and stick out. She realized that when her clit was excited, it stuck out past the rods, then contacted back in, only to be driven back out again by the rods.

"Holy shit! My clit will be so stimulated that it will be out past the hood most of the time!" She realized with a shock.

This means while walking or moving around, it would stimulate her like she was playing with it herself. She prayed overtime that her clit would get used to the rods.

She cleaned the piercing rods with the fluid given to her by Shelby. The rod holes, where they pierced her hood, were tiny, but they would still take time to fully heal.

She inspected the red lettering on her pubic bone more closely. She thought that it did not look very different than a regular tattoo. The ink seemed to be injected under the skin and was red all the way around the edge. She dismissed the thought that she was tricked, and these tattoos were permanent.

She stood up and turned around so she could see the tramp stamp on her lower back. She cringed as she saw the words "I LOVE TO SUCK COCK!" printed all the way across her lower back right above her ass crack. Worse were the red lips sucking cock with cum dripping down. It made her shudder but also excited. She was a slut, and this pictured precisely what she loved to do, but she never wanted a poster board on her back advertising it.

"Fuck, this is really graphic! The boys will love it. I don't doubt it!" She thought as she stared at it for some time. It made her wet.

She got dressed and tried to forget about all her worries. It was the weekend after all, and she wanted to work on her house projects, and yes, just relax. She wore only a robe most of the time as she still could not wear panties as her clit was way too sensitive.

By the time the weekend rolled to a close, she was wearing shorts with no underwear and a loose tank top with no bra. She had a lovely time relaxing and taking her mind off of work and was glad that she would have the rest of the week to work from home.

That evening around 5pm, she got a call from an unknown number. She almost let it go to voicemail, but something made her answer it.

"Hello," Mary said.

"Mary, Hi, this is Shelby, How are you?" Shelby said. She was nervous, and it showed in her voice.

"Well, hello, Shelby! Is anything wrong? You sound worried?" Mary said in a pleasant voice, happy that she had called so quickly after their last encounter.

"No, of course not. I just wanted to call and see how it was going?" Shelby said, worried that Mary might be upset by the level of stimulation that the piercing rods caused.

"Well, I am walking around like a bitch in heat! These piercings you welded to my clit hood make me a walking faucet, but other than that, I'm OK!" Mary said in a teasing voice.

"I hope it's OK! I will get better, I promise!" Shelby said in a worried voice.

"Just kidding, Shelby! What can I do for you?" Mary said.

"Well, Ninjub likes to see customers after piercings to make sure everything is OK, but I thought I could come and pay you a home visit. I owe you anyway, and I thought it would be good to catch up after all that happened. Plus, Ninjub will not be around, which I can bet you don't mind!" Shelby responded cheerily.

Mary unconsciously moved the rods over her clit while listening to Shelby.

"That would be great. When do you want to come over?" Mary said.

"Well, it's good to wait at least a week, so how about in six days. Would Friday work?" Shelby said.

"Perfect! See you then," Mary said and then said goodbye to Shelby.

"Wow, that was unexpected. I wonder what little Shelby wants to talk about?" Mary wondered.

The week went by quickly for Mary. She needed a break from work and the pressure to perform. She had just secured the funding for the next milestone, so she deserved some time to herself.

Her clit piercings got better, and the constant stimulation was getting more bearable, but it still made her very wet by just walking across the room.

Friday afternoon arrived quickly, and Mary was in her living room, waiting on Shelby. Mary decided to wear her red silk robe and nothing else. Shelby would be checking her lady parts anyway, so there was no reason to cover up, she justified to herself. Mary combed out her long blonde hair and put on red lipstick and makeup for the first time in a week. She looked hot as ever as she opened the door, hearing that Shelby was knocking.

"Hey there! Come on in! How are you?" Mary said as she let Shelby in.

Shelby looked as cute as ever in her full-length grey skirt, white blouse, and loafers. Her jet black hair was tied up in a ponytail, and her black frame glasses gave her the sexy geek look that Mary loved. She had perky little B cups breasts hidden under her blouse. Shelby looked like the perfect little school girl and not much older than twenty Mary pondered.

"Hey, Mary! I am well. Thanks for letting me come over. I didn't know it would be OK, but you did give me your card." Shelby said, smiling, looking Mary up and down in her red silk robe barely tied shut.

"It's perfect that you are here, Shelby. I would much rather have you do the inspection than Ninjub!" Mary said as she walked into the living room.

They came into the living room, and Mary offered her a drink. She accepted a vodka tonic from Mary after some prodding. Shelby was sitting down on the sofa when Mary came back from the kitchen with her glass. Mary sat in the recliner facing Shelby and let the sides of her robe slide down, exposing more of her inner thighs. Mary spread her legs a little farther just to tease her.

Shelby tried not to stare as they spoke.

They recounted all that had happened at the tattoo parlor, and both laughed, recalling the outrageous things they did.

"I still can't believe Dave offered your ass to Ninjub to get a discount! And you took it, Mary, boy, did you ever take it up the ass!" Shelby said in awe.

"Ya, in front of all of you. That was a thick cock! But how about you! Bent over a chair and taking your first big cock in that tiny pussy of yours!" Mary replied, getting more turned on as the drink and conversation continued.

"That was painful but ended up the best fuck I ever had by a long shot. My pussy ached for days after, but it was worth it," Shelby said, turning bright red. Mary thought it was adorable the way it embarrassed her.

"So before I get too drunk, I think I should inspect the rods and make sure the healing process is going OK," Shelby said in a shy voice.

Mary could not believe that she was drunk from two drinks, but she was glad to spread her legs for Shelby. She was just so damn cute and innocent.

"Of course! The stimulation has gotten better, but it is still intense." Mary said as she opened her robe and hooked each leg over the arms of the recliner. She was spread way wider than she needed to be, but she wanted to give Shelby a great view.

Shelby looked over to Mary, leaning back on the recliner with her pussy pushed out to the edge of the cushion. Her legs spread wide, out of the way, over the arms of the chair. Shelby saw the diamond studs from her place on the sofa and crawled on her hands and knees up to Mary's pussy. Mary was so hot looking to Shelby. Mary had also exposed her massive DD's in all their glory with the gold barbell piercing hanging on each firm tall nipple. Mary pulled on her nipples piercing as she looked down at Shelby, coming up to her diamond-studded pussy.

"You are so beautiful, Mary!" Shelby said as she sat upon her knees right in front of Mary's wet pussy.

"You're not so bad yourself, kid!" Mary said, honestly.

"Not like you, Mary. You have a perfect body, killer ass, and the best set of tits I have ever seen. Top that off with your long curly hair and perfect face....I'm not even in the same ballpark!" Shelby said, staring down now at the studs and starting to inspect them.

"Don't be silly. I find you very attractive, Shelby...really!" Mary said.

"I want to inspect the rods entries on your clit hood, but I am going to have to touch them. Is that OK? Also, the tattoo's look like they are perfect! I hope you like them. After hearing what you had to say, I like them a lot better. I have one question, though. Does this mean that you let everyone in your office fuck you? Is that what an office slut is?" Shelby looked up with a sincere expression.

"Go right ahead! It's OK you have already licked my pussy, so I think it's OK to finger it," Mary teased.

"I guess you are right!" Shelby said with a renewed red face.

"And no, I do not fuck the whole office, just a lucky few that I need extra work from," Mary said, feeling self-conscious about the whole slut thing.

Mary looked down as Shelby lifted her clit hood and looked under to inspect the penetrations. This caused Mary to moan slightly as the rods moved over her clit as Shelby tried to get a visual on all six-rod holes in her clit hood.

"You are very wet, Mary. I am going to need to dry some of the fluid off so I can see better. OK?" Shelby said.

"Yes, of course. I have been wet all week, and well...having you poke around down there is causing me to get very turned on again!" Mary said, trying to control herself.

"Sorry! I will try and be careful to not move the rods too much." Shelby said as she tried to remove the moisture from her clit and hood.

"Well, it looks like all six holes are healing very well. I think you should be able to go back to work on Monday if you want. Just don't let any foreign fluid on this piercing for another week." Shelby said, looked very red now.

"You mean, keep cum off my pussy! I will don't worry!" Mary laughed.

"That's not...ok, yes...I guess that is what I meant...sorry," Shelby said as she sat back on her ankles.

"It's OK, sweetheart! I know you mean well," Mary said as she kept her legs spread.

"I would love it if you'd lick my pussy again, but it's far too sensitive, and the piercings are not fully healed. I can feel it from your inspection." Mary said as she closed her legs. Frustrated by the situation.

"I agree your pussy needs a break. Too bad, I enjoyed it last time," Shelby said in a demure voice.

"I loved seeing your pussy at the tattoo parlor, however! Would you let me return the favor and get a taste of you?" Mary said with a questioning voice.

"I loved kissing her back at the parlor, and Shelby was just so dam cute!" Mary thought, looking down at her.

"Well, I don't know. Never had a woman down there, but I am very horny looking at your perfect body!" Shelby said, making no movements toward Mary.

Mary took this as a sign and leaned in to kiss Shelby. She opened her mouth, and they shared a long deep French kiss then Mary reached up and cupped her breasts through her dress. Shelby sighed with pleasure. Then Mary reached back and unzipped Shelby's dress and let it fall to the floor with their lips still locked together.

Shelby, lost in passion, let Mary take over.

Mary maneuvered Shelby around to the recliner and laid her back. Mary broke the kiss then traced little kisses down her body past her flat stomach to her black lace panties.

"I don't think we need any more," Mary said as she pulled her panties down her legs to remove them.

"Just relax, baby," Mary cooed as she spread Shelby's legs over the arms of the recliner then moved in to lick Shelby's young moist pussy.

Shelby had a nicely trimmed black-haired pussy. Her lips were small, and her clit was a little nub buried deep in her folds. Mary thought it fit her perfectly. A tiny tight little pussy ready to be attacked

Shelby looked down between her legs as Mary went to work on her pussy. Mary used long, gentle licks for a while, probing every part of Shelby's sweet wet flower. After ten minutes, Mary had Shelby aching.

"Oh, Mary! It feels so good! Keep going, please!" Shelby begged as she moved her hips to try and get Mary's tongue closer.

Mary sat back on her heels and cupped Shelby's sex while looking up at her sweet smooth young body.

"Have you thought any more about coming to work for me as my personal assistant?" Mary asked as she pushed two fingers slowly into her tight pussy. Mary could not believe how tight she was, especially after being bored out by Dave's thick cock last week.

"Well...yes, I have...what is expected of me? Would I have to fuck anyone else?" Shelby panted utterly turned on.

"You would not have to fuck anyone Shelby, not even me. Just come and work for me. I really need help, and you would be making significantly more money. I can offer you $30,000 to start. How does that sound? And on top of the salary, I will eat you out anytime you want!" Mary said as she pumped Shelby's hot cunt while rubbing her little clit.

Shelby rose to climax and raised her hips as she came on Mary's fingers working her pussy.

"Oooooo k...I will do it!! Argh! Cumming!" Shelby moaned, squirting as she came. Mary licked it up with relish.

Shelby fell back into the recliner as Mary got up, leaned over, and kissed her deeply.

"You won't regret it. I promise." Mary whispered into her ear as she broke her kiss.

Mary stood over Shelby and put her robe on, looking down at the young post-orgasmic beauty in the recliner.

"Wow, Babe! You sure know how to work me up," Shelby said as she got up off the recliner and started to get dressed.

They hugged and kissed a final time, then Mary wished her well and told her she would be in contact. Mary also asked Shelby to send her a resume, just as a formality, so she could begin the process.

"Will do! Hope to see you again soon, Mary!" Shelby said as she gathered her stuff and left.

Shelby sent the resume a couple of hours after she left Mary's house. Mary immediately forwarded the resume to Kelly and asked her to approve Shelby as her admin assistant.

Surprisingly, Kelly responded in a few hours and told Mary that Shelby is hired at $30K plus benefits.

Shelby should report to Kelly early on Monday for an introductory interview about her new job.

Mary was shocked at the speed at which Kelly hired Shelby. Mary was suspicious, but in the end, she had what she wanted, as she needed help around the office for sure.

What Mary couldn't know was that Dave had filled Kelly in on all the details of the visit to the Tattoo parlor. Kelly had plans for little Shelby!

Mid-day Sunday Mary got an email from Kelly asking her to stay home for another couple of days. Office remodeling was underway, and Mary's office would be blocked until Wednesday.

Again Mary found this suspicious, but she welcomed the extra days. Her clit was still very sensitive as she could only walk for a minute or two before she felt herself building toward a climax. Without underwear, it was far better as the rods didn't press into her clit from the fabric.

Wednesday came quickly, and Mary, by this time, was ready as she would ever be. Kelly sent an email about her dress code. Mary was thankful that the dress code allowed her to hide her tattoos. She got dressed in her usual white lace thigh high stocking, short pencil skirt, white semi see-through blouse, and white lace shelf bra. Kelly wanted her tit's on display while in the office. She could always wear her blazer over her shirt to hide her big tits when needed, Kelly said in her email. Kelly also told her that underwear was forbidden. Mary was relieved as her clit would be overly stimulated wearing a thong.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders and framed her big tits. The shelf bar was a real shelf bra. It only supported the underside of her breasts, forcing them up and out, leaving the gold barbell nipple piercings clearly visible through her see-through blouse. Kelly's email said that she must also unbutton the top three buttons. Hence, her massive cleavage, helped tremendously by the shelf bra, was on full display. She looked like a real slut with her tits so blatantly thrust out. She would be wearing her blazer all the time when in the office, she thought as she ran her fingers down her cleavage and brushed up against her barbells piercings, which sent waves of pleasure down to her pierced cunt. She stepped into her red high heels and ran her hands up her lace-covered thighs. She had long, perfectly shaped legs that looked amazing in heels and stockings.

To finish off the look, Kelly had said that she had to wear lipstick, the color of the lips tattooed on her back. While embarrassing, it was also a turn-on for Mary. She was accepting more and more direction from Kelly, and she liked it!

With her clit already throbbing, Mary walked out to her car and drove to work. Very anxious but excited.

She arrived at work and walked to her office, which took much longer than usual as she had to stop walking, more than once, to let her throbbing clit calm down. She finally arrived and was surprised to see that she had a new desk, circular in shape, that was much larger than the old one. The entrance was a 2-foot opening in the back. She went around, stepped through the slot, and sat on her new chair. There was plenty of room under the desk and tons of desktop area. The inner-circle, where her chair sat, was quite small, so only her upper body was visible. It seemed weird, but the desk was also very well made with plenty of drawers and desktop conveniences. The chair was also marvelously comfortable with soft memory foam. She spun around a few times, just for fun. The chair sat on a pedestal without wheels and was solidly fixed to the floor. There seemed to be no way to raise or lower the chair, but it seemed to sit at the perfect height anyway.