MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like sucking cock!" Mary said with a broad smile.

"Well, yes, but you have a way with the big boys also! You are great at negotiations as I heard while licking your pussy during your first meeting this morning. I think your talents are better spent there than doing menial work." Shelby said sincerely.

"Thanks! I know how to handle the egos of the board members!" Mary said quit please at having Shelby to work with.

"Kelly should be here soon to catch up with you. She spent a long time with me going over my duties, but she also wanted all three of us to meet today." Shelby said.

"Oh, OK," Mary said nervously.

"Don't worry. You have been the perfect Slut today and have nothing to worry about. You don't mind if I call you that occasionally do you?" Shelby said.

"No, I guess not, and I have been one today for sure. Just please only call me that when we are alone." Mary said.

"Or when Kelly is here," Shelby said.

Just then, Mary heard the door chime sound. Shelby buzzed her in, and Kelly walked in, looking very pleased.

"Well, Mary looks like you had a great first day back! Shelby is going to work out great. Don't you think?" Kelly said as she took a seat at the desk.

"Well, yes, she has carried out your wishes to the letter!" Mary said.

"I hope so. And how are you doing, Shelby? Getting turned on by our little Slut yet. Seeing her suck all that cock must have driven you crazy!" Kelly said as she looked at Mary, who was turning red in the face.

"Well, yes, and am horny, but Mary has done a fabulous job today. She really knows how to handle the board members, even when I am licking her pussy the whole time!" Shelby said.

"Good to hear! We will take care of you in a second Shelby, but first, I want to see our Slut's new decorations." Kelly said with an evil smile.

Mary thought about protesting, but only for a second. She stripped off all her clothes, except her thigh highs, and stood before Kelly feeling humiliated.

Mary's pussy was right at eye level with Kelly as she inspected her tattoo. The bright red letters were in a huge font and could easily be seen from a distance.

"It looks great and fits you perfectly. Tell me what it says, Mary. Tell me what you are!" Kelly jeered.

"Office Slut," Mary said in a low voice.

"That's right! And aren't these piercing beautiful? I bet these really make your clit throb!" Kelly said as she fingered Mary's clit hood and played with the clit rods. It drove Mary crazy as she was still very turned on.

"Yes ma'am! They make my clit very sensitive" Mary said as she stood there looking down at Kelly.

"I bet they do! You are so very wet! Did you get to cum today pet?" Kelly said, knowing full well that she did not.

"No ma'am" Mary said

"Good! You will! And when you do, it will be worth it. Just keep on obeying me, and someday I will let you!" Kelly said.

"Now I have some things to go over with Shelby, but I think that Shelby deserves a nice orgasm. Don't you? Get under the desk while I speak to her." Kelly said, turning toward Shelby.

"Wouldn't you love to cum Shelby?" Kelly asked.

"Why yes! Very much but Mary doesn't have to do this. I have a boyfriend!" Shelby said, feeling bad for Mary, who was not allowed to cum all day.

"Don't be silly! You don't mind at all, do you Slut?" Kelly said to Mary as Mary walked back around the desk, waiting for Shelby to come out, so she could crawl in under the desk.

"No, Mam." Mary said in a low defeated voice.

"That's what I thought!" Kelly said.

Shelby stood up and walked out to allow Mary in. Mary walked in, crawled under the desk, and found the hole in the floor to put her legs in. She sat facing the desk chair, waiting for Shelby to sit back down.

Shelby sat down and swiveled the chair, facing Mary under the desk. Shelby reached down and pushed a lever that allowed the chair seat to split in the middle, and spread open, spreading her legs wide. Then Shelby moved another lever that slid the chair forward, so her pussy was inches from Mary's face. Mary knew what to do from there. The seating position was perfectly comfortable for Mary under the desk and allowed her full access to Shelby's tight sweet pussy.

She only had to lean in a little to start licking her pussy.

"Now that is better. We can start our meeting!" Kelly said and spoke to Shelby like Mary was not there.

Mary heard Kelly speak to Shelby about the daily activities. Kelly wanted to know how Mary acted and if she obeyed. Shelby was having a harder time concentrating than Mary and was soon moaning to the ministrations of Mary's tongue.

"Well...yes...Mary did everything.... she was told.... and then some. She obeyed... all your activities. The team of ...six was especially pleased... at the tattoo's you made her show... and of course she... is a world-class cocksucker!" Shelby stuttered as she tried to get full sentences out.

"I can see you are close. I will give you a few minutes to cum on my sluts face, then wrap this meeting up! Is our Slut licking you well enough?" Kelly said.

Mary licked and sucked Shelby's sweet tasting pussy with relish. She swirled her tongue around her labia then up and down her slit several times slowly before circling her clit hood. Mary repeated the same steps again and again for five minutes before concentrating on her little nub of a clit. She was sucking it harder and harder. Shelby finally came hard on Mary's face when Mary inserted 2 fingers into her tight hole and rubbed her g spot.

"Yes, very well. She gives great tongue. Oh...ho..oh god!" Shelby cried as she clenched her thighs against Mary's head and came hard. Mary lapped up all her sweet tasting pussy juice as the orgasm ripped through Shelby.

"Well, I may have to try out her tongue soon enough!" Kelly said as she wrapped up the meeting.

Kelly had Mary come out and sit on a desk chair naked. She made her sit upright in the chair with her hands clasped behind her head with her tits thrust out facing both of them. It was a humiliating position to have to sit there while Kelly spoke to Shelby like Mary was not even there. Kelly went over the schedule for the next day with Shelby. She finished with Shelby and turned to Mary.

"So you see Mary, Shelby will be my eyes and ears when I am not around. I hope you like your new desk! It has other uses also, but I will leave that to Shelby. Be a good slut and follow my orders and we will see about letting you orgasm," Kelly said as she got up to leave.

"Yes, Ma'am," Mary said, looking up at her.

Kelly looked down at Mary's perfect tits and cupped each one then pulled on the barbell piercings.

"You have great tits slut, but don't disappoint me," Kelly said as she pulled extra hard on her nipples then let go.

"I won't!" Mary said, wincing from the pain of her poor nipples being stretched to the limit.

As soon as Kelly left, Shelby turned to Mary.

"Man, I hope this will be worth it for you, Mary. She has big plans for you!" Shelby said.

"I know. She probably told you already, but if I can get the team to finish this project on time and budget, she will make me a full partner. She also gave me a very incriminating video of her getting fucked as insurance, so I have something on her as well. I know she enjoys torturing me, but I must admit I have never been more turned on this last week." Mary said as she lowered her arms.

"She filled me in, but I want you to know that even though she has given me a huge salary to make sure you are kept in line, I would stop and quit if you want me to," Shelby said sincerely.

"No, if I have to be humiliated, I would much rather it be you then her. I like you, Shelby, and I know that you are just following her instructions. Do what you have to. I will get my reward in the end, and then we can be a real team!" Mary said with tears rolling down her eyes.

Mary did not tell the whole truth to Shelby. Mary was getting more and more excited at the control Kelly was exerting but did not want to let Shelby know. Shelby may seem very sweet, but if she knew the whole truth about Mary, she may take advantage of her above and beyond what Kelly wanted.

"OK, it's a deal then. We will work together to make sure you get to be a Partner. If I sense Kelly is not living up to her side of the bargain, I will let you know asap!" Shelby said, also starting to tear up.

For herself, Shelby loved making Mary do Kelly's bidding. It was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced. From seeing Mary give blow jobs to licking her pussy during meetings, it was fantastic. On top of it all, Kelly offered to double her salary if Shelby worked out in the long run.

"I know I can count on you!" Mary said.

"OK, so back to your schedule. You only have one more board meeting left today. It starts in only ten minutes, so you better get dressed. Make sure you wear your blazer to cover your breasts. These guys do not get the full Mary show. Let me get a bottle of water before I take my place under the desk." Shelby said in a professional voice.

"Man! Another meeting. Please be kind to my pussy, it's aching to cum!" Mary pleaded.

"I will try, but...well...I was going to tell you soon anyway...but there is a camera under the desk connected to an ap on Kelly's phone, so she can see everything. I'm tasked to always edge you as far as I can without making you cum. Sorry, Mary, but if I don't, then Kelly will know." Shelby said.

"That bitch! OK, I understand. Do what you can, please!" Mary said as she got dressed.

"I will don't worry!" Shelby said as she crawled under the desk and got into position.

Mary heard the door buzz, and this time walked to the door. She opened it and saw that there were six board members. Mary hoped they would not be able to notice with all of them sitting around her desk, especially the guys sitting to her side with a better vantage point of her legs.

"Hello, Mary! Glad to see you! Markus told us about your illness. I am glad to see you back. We really need you now to land this big overseas contract." Carl said. Carl was the lead board member under Markus and, unlike many others, really liked Mary. He also loved her massive chest. Carl swept his eyes over her chest, looking down at her cleavage, which showed just enough tit flesh to be sexy and not slutty. Mary noticed all of them stare. She liked the attention.

"If they only knew what I looked like most of the time in this office!" Mary thought.

"Welcome, gentlemen! Please have a seat, and let's get started. I have a new desk that is perfect for viewing the layout plans for the project. I see you brought them, so let's take a look!" Mary suggested as she moved toward her desk.

Carl and the others took their seats around her desk. There was just enough room for all of them to sit and still face Mary, which was a relief as it would be hard to hide her spread legs if any sat to the side or behind her. Mary sat in her chair, swiveled it to face Carl and the others, and slid the chair up, so her stomach was as close to the desk edge as possible. Shelby let Mary begin the meeting, then opened the chair up to spread her legs, hiked up her skirt, and started to slowly lick her very sensitive pussy. Shelby tried to be gentle as possible, but she knew that Kelly was watching, so she had to keep licking. Shelby danced around her tongue around her clit rods and then moved to lick her wet hole. Shelby loved the taste of Mary. She seemed to have a never-ending stream of excellent tasting pussy juice. Shelby tried to only lick her when Mary was not talking, so it gave Mary a break. Still, sometimes she had to keep going even when Mary was explaining something important.

Well...this is the critical part...you see the intersection of these two.....give me a second" Mary said as she squeezed her legs tightly to make Shelby back off. She just barely stopped Shelby in time. She almost came in front of all of them.

"Sorry...I lost my train of thought. Anyway what I was saying.." Mary continued while Shelby went back to work on Mary's wet juicy pussy.

Shelby built Mary up several times during the hour and a half meeting. Shelby was impressed with the way Mary made Carl take the lead for the second half so Mary could concentrate on not cuming on Shelby's face.

The meeting finally ended with Mary flushing red in the face at having to hold back orgasm after orgasm.

"Great meeting Mary. I can tell you at still a little under the weather, but we appreciate you staying late for this important meeting." Carl said as he got up. Shelby closed the chair and pulled her skirt back into place. Mary got up and shook hands with all of them. They let Mary know how impressed they were with her and the amazing process of her team. Mary smiled. She was thrilled. Meetings like this made all the trouble she went through worth it.

"Thank you all. I look forward to our next meeting!" Mary said as she walked them to her door. She closed the door as Shelby crawled out from under her desk.

"That was amazing to witness Mary. You are a star! You must have held off at least fifteen orgasms. I hope Kelly lets you cum soon. you deserve it!" Shelby said.

"It was pure torture there for a while. You are a devil under there. You know just the right places to tease me enough to hold me right on edge," Mary said, completely sexually frustrated.

"Ya well is no picnic being under there that long, but I did enjoy sucking up all your pussy juice. You should bottle that stuff; it's truly ambrosia!" Shelby teased.

"Well, I'm glad you like it anyway. I know you are just doing your job. I just wish you were not so good at it. I've known plenty of guys who couldn't lick me to orgasm if their life depended on it, much less eat me out for an hour and a half!" Mary said, smiling.

"Well, as you told your team after blowing them...' I aim to please'!" Shelby teased.

"That you do. It's late, and I need to go home and take a cold shower to calm down. My clit is aching badly." Mary said.

"Yes, it's late, and I'm sorry to lay this on you now, but Kelly wants you to take a twenty-minute run in the morning. She gave me these running clothes you have to wear. If you start to cum, you can stop, but you have to run for a total of twenty minutes. I am supposed to meet you at 6am tomorrow morning to run with you to make sure you do it. Sorry, Mary!" Shelby said.

"That bitch just wants to humiliate me as much as possible. OK...well...shit!" Mary said as she looked at the running clothes. The shorts were very short, and the top looked like spandex. She sighed and took the clothes and put them in her purse.

"Again...it's not your fault. I guess I will see you in the morning." Mary said as she said goodbye to Shelby and went home.

"OK, I will be there to cheer you on!" Shelby said, trying to make Mary feel better.

Mary walked back to her car. The time on the treadmill had broken in her clit, it was more comfortable to walk without cuming. That was something at least Mary thought as she made it to her car without having to stop. Mary drove home and then took a long cold bath to calm her aching clit. It felt great to have her clit, not throbbing. It was retracted back in her clit hood for the first time today. She crawled into bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

The alarm startled her the next morning at 5:30am. She almost forgot about the 6am run. She got up out of bed, put her robe on, and went into the kitchen to fire up the coffee maker. She hadn't gotten up this early in years and needed a strong cup to wake herself up enough to run.

"Run! At 6am! Around my own neighborhood. I have never run in my life, and now this!" Mary thought disgustedly.

She finished her first cup of coffee and felt awake enough to get dressed. She found the running outfit Kelly had provided. The shorts looked to be little more than a spandex version of underwear. She pulled them on. The shorts hugged her hips very tightly and just covered her pubic area in front. Her OFFICE SLUT tattoo was at least covered, but the spandex was so tight that her substantial pussy lips were clearly outlined. In the back, her ass was only covered as much as regular underwear with her lower butt cheeks exposed. It looked borderline illegal. She sighed and then pulled on the top. It seemed almost comical as it looked to be painted on her huge tits. Her barbell piercings were clearly outlined with the micro-thin fabric that gave no support what-so-ever. Her tits would be bouncing madly as she ran, plus the top only just covered her tits with her whole midsection left bare. She turned to look at herself in the mirror and suddenly noticed that the tattoo on her back was fully visible. She almost cried looking at the cocksucking lips and the words "I LOVE TO SUCK COCK!" tattooed clearly across her whole lower back. She was just contemplating not going out when the doorbell rang.

Mary went to the door and let Shelby in. She had long leggings on and a loose top. Her outfit showed nothing and Mary was very jealous.

"Good Morning Mary. What's wrong!" Shelby said when she saw tears in Mary's eyes.

"Look at me! I look like a cheap whore. There is no way I am going out like this. Everyone will stare, and I might get attested. Plus, look at this!" Mary said and turned around to show Shelby her back tattoo.

"Wow! It's totally exposed. Listen, don't worry, you are not alone. Just hold on. Can I use your bathroom? I will be back in a second." Shelby said.

"OK, it's down the hall to the right. I don't know what you are going to do to make this better!" Mary said, sniffling.

Shelby went to the bathroom and came out a few minutes later, looking very similar to Mary. Her crop top was even smaller than Mary's, showing off her B cups breasts and her nipples clearly with her whole mid-section bare. Her micro shorts exposed her pussy lips as well, and just covered her public hair. She looked just as slutty as Mary.

"I couldn't leave the house looking like this. My boyfriend would kill me. Now we both look the same. Feel better?" Shelby said with concern in her eyes.

"Well...yes, I guess, but what about my back tattoo! All the people I know!" Mary sobbed.

"Calm down, Mary. Kelly did not say we had to run in your neighborhood, and it's very early. I know a little park nearby that we can run in. It has trails that are not exposed, so there will be little chance of anyone seeing you, OK?" Shelby said as she hugged Mary close. Shelby did like the feeling of Mary's huge breasts pressing into her, though.

"OK, I guess. That makes me feel better." Mary said.

"OK, let's get going!" Shelby said.

They drove to the park and looked around. There seemed to be no one about.

"OK let's go this way." Shelby said, pointing to a trail that led off into the trees.

They started to jog at a slow pace, but Mary's tits, fully supported, bounced up and down so much she almost felt like she had to hold them. She started to, but Shelby stopped her.

"Kelly wants them bouncing for obvious reasons, Mary, sorry. Let's pick up the pace a little." Shelby said. Mary noticed that Shelby was videoing her.

"Sorry, Kelly wants to see you running," Shelby said as they continued. Mary only made it five minutes before her clit was throbbing badly. She had to stop or cum on the spot.

Shelby ran behind Mary to try and help hide Mary's back tattoo. It was only partially effective.

"You're doing great, Mary. Proud of you. Let's get going as soon as you can." Shelby encouraged.

"OK, I think I can go on now," Mary said.

They continued this way for another ten minutes. Mary had to stop at least four or five times to let her clit calm down. At least they only passed a few joggers on the trail. All of them were men and cat-called them as they ran by.

"Wow! Nice tits, lady!" One said.

"Look at those tits fly!" Another said.