MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We want four rings on each labia running the whole length of her pussy. If you want Nimjub, can I do the work?" Shelby said.

"Be my guest. There are other customers outside now, so go ahead. It saves me time anyway." Nimjub said.

"What are you doing Shelby?" Mary said looking down at the rings in her hands.

"As punishment Kelly wants your pussy to be pierced with eight rings." Shelby said.

"Eight, wow! Won't they get in the way?" Mary said.

"That is what she wants! Now just lay back. These are easy to do, and the rings are quite thick, but not where they pierce your lips." Shelby said.

Mary laid back, resigned to her fate.

Mary felt each hole being made in her tender, pussy lips. She had huge lips, and rings went from top to bottom spaced about a half-inch apart. In a little over thirty minutes, she was done.

Shelby inspected the rings. They looked perfect, shining with gold.

"OK this part is done. Kelly wants me to remove your back tattoo, so that part you will like, but she wants me to tattoo both breasts as a replacement. She wants the words "I AM A COCK SUCKING SLUT" to be split between your left and right breasts about two inches below your areolas, so the words will be viewable when you wear your shelf bra, so they can see them while you suck cock. Before you complain, it's a lot better than the billboard on your back!" Shelby said.

"I guess, but my breasts are very tender, will it hurt?" Mary said.

"Not as bad as the final part. For some reason, she wants your areolas to be tattooed in the shape of a red heart matching the color of your areolas, so they look like you were born with heart-shaped areolas. They will be more painful, sorry." Shelby said.

"Holy shit, really! Oh Shelby, I don't know if I can take that much pain!" Mary cried.

"Don't; worry. I will give you some pain killers. Here take these" Shelby handed her two pills.

Mary took them and soon was very relaxed to the point that she fell asleep.

"Better that you don't see this anyway." Shelby said.

As she worked, Mary would wake up but then doze back off as the pills did it's work. Mary was also exhausted from the day's events and welcomed the drug to help her sleep. The pain was not that bad as the needle did it's work.

She woke up as Shelby began work on her areolas however.

"Ouch! That stings badly." Mary said.

"Sorry Babe, just hang in there for a while longer." Shelby said.

Mary wept as Shelby drew the hearts around her sensitive nipples area and then filled it in the ink that matched the color of her areolas perfectly.

"All done. Wow they really do look great Mary. Here sit up and I will bring over the mirror." Shelby said.

Mary got up and saw the new look her breasts had. To her surprise she saw two small roses tattooed on each breast, right in the top middle of both breasts. They would be visible even if she showed a little cleavage. Then to her shock she saw the words INSERT COCK HERE right below her breasts in the middle with a small arrow pointing up.

"Sorry that was my own idea! I could not help myself!" Shelby said, trying to head off Mary's objections.

Mary sighed and looked back to her chest.

She saw the words I LOVE TO on the right breast and SUCK COCK on the left. They were in bright black letters about 2 inches across each breast and a half-inch high midway below her nipple and lower breast. The words were clearly visible from the front and would indeed be visible wearing her shelf bra. Then her eyes went to the heart-shaped areolas. She really could not tell that they were tattooed. It looked like she was born with heart-shaped areolas. She liked them the best as at least they were pretty.

"Well, the hearts are nice anyway," Mary said as she resigned herself to the fact that her breasts now had permanent letters etched on them.

"I'm glad you are not mad. You have great breasts, Mary. I just wanted to decorate them the best way I knew." Shelby said.

"It's OK. I'm just glad Kelly did not have something more devious in mind." Mary said as she got up.

"If she only knew." Shelby thought.

"OK Nimjub is coming back to see. He let me do all of this myself so you would not have to have him do it. I am going to have you blow him. Hope you don't mind?" Shelby said.

"It's better than taking it up the ass like last time, so no I don't" Mary said.

Nimjub came in and inspected Shelby's work. He lifted each of her breasts and then inspected the rings. Mary shifted around as he poked and prodded her.

"Nice work Shelby, very nice. How will you pay then!" Ninjub said.

"Well here is $400.00 for the rings and ink and I think Karen can pay the rest" Shelby said.

"And how will that work?" Ninjub said.

Shelby glanced at Mary prodding her to answer.

"Can you read?" Mary said as she held up both breasts for Ninjub to read: I LOVE TO SUCK COCK on her breasts.

"Well then, get to it!" Ninjub said.

Mary knelt down, unzipped his pants and attacked his cock with her usual skill. Shelby and Ninjub carried on a casual conversation even as Mary sucked and licked his cock. Finally, after a few more minutes, he held her head and shot a nice load of cum deep into her throat. It was becoming so commonplace that Mary did not think twice about it and almost missed it when she did not have at least one load of cum in her. She licked his cock clean and put it back into his pants and zipped him up.

"That was great! You have a very talented cocksucking slut Shelby. Please come back anytime!" Ninjub said, completely ignoring Mary.

Mary and Shelby drove back without further conversation. Mary had a new looking chest, but she was still grateful that something worse was not done to her.

"Let's go back to your place Mary. I want to inspect your rings one last time." Shelby said, making Mary nervous, but she complied anyway.

They got inside Mary's house, and Shelby asked her to lay back on the recliner and spread her legs wide.

"Well they look great Mary. You may have been wondering about all the rings, so now you get to find out what Kelly has in mind. She doesn't trust you to not use your pussy, especially with Dave around, so Kelly wants you to wear this. Shelby held up what looked like a curved piece of stainless steel with little openings.

"What the hell is that!" Mary said looking at it with horror.

I think it's best if I just show you. With that, Shelby placed the device over her pussy lips. One-by-one, Shelby clicked the rings into the slots on the device. The entrance to her pussy was now locked closed by the chastity clip.

"Holy shit, what the hell Shelby!" Mary said as she finally realized what was attached to her pussy.

"I know, I know! Your pussy is now locked, Mary. There is no way to use your vagina short of cutting the rings. Sorry but Kelly wants your pussy off-limits until she gives you permission." Shelby said, looking sadly at Mary.

"What! I can't be fucked without asking her. What the hell." Mary said as she inspected the chastity device. Her pussy opening was indeed fully covered. There was no way she could even get a finger in her vagina, it was locked closed.

"No, you can't," Shelby said.

"What about peeing or my period?" Shelby said.

"You can still pee, see the whole here. Just rinse off your pussy to get it clean. It makes peeing harder but still possible. As far as the other, download this app, and I will show you," Shelby said. She showed Mary the ap to download.

Mary, swimming in disbelief, downloaded the app, and Shelby connected the Bluetooth chastity clip to her phone. Shelby brought up the ap and showed her the options.

"OK, just click here to ask permission to remove it. Try it now." Shelby said.

Mary pushed the button, and then Shelby got a notification and pushed the button on her app.

Then Mary heard a click between her legs and the clip released from the rings. Mary pulled the clip free. The rings were still tender so it hurt slightly.

"Now see the timer on the ap? You have that much time to put it back on before the ap sends Kelly and me a notification. Let me show you how to put it back on." Shelby said.

"I cannot believe this. Kelly is in control of my vagina! She gets to keep the key to my hole! How absurd!" Mary said in tears.

"Mary, hey, listen to me. Do you really think you can keep Dave a bay or anyone else when you get horny? Think about the orgasm you had. Kelly was right! Denying orgasms gave you the biggest one of your life, right? This just takes one more worry out of the way. Your vagina is un-fuckable with this thing in place!" Shelby said, trying to soothe Mary as she wiped her wet eyes.

Mary did not answer but let Shelby guide her through the process of locking her vagina down again. Mary inserted the last ring, and it clicked into place. Mary inspected it. Her vagina entrance was indeed locked shut like Fort Knox.

"Remember that you always have to have your phone on you so the chastity device can report the status to Kelly and me. It knows when it's connected to your labia rings by reading the temperature, so don't try and fool the device. If Kelly finds out, you will just be punished. She will force you to put it back on and see this button?" Shelby said, showing her the button on her phone.

"Pushing it will send small shocks to all your labia rings. While not painful, it will be very uncomfortable for as long as Kelly has it on, and the battery lasts in the chastity device." Shelby said as she pushed the button. Little shocks coursed through her labia. Mary squirmed at the feeling until Shelby stopped it with the ap.

"Oh, and a final thing. If you feel two quick shocks, that is Kelly's new way of summoning you. Sorry but she paid a lot for this, and she is going to enjoy using it on you!" Shelby said.

"What a bitch! OK, I get it! I am a locked up chastity slut! Fuck, how degrading! How long do I have to wear it?" Mary said, looking down at her locked cunt.

"She did not say, but just don't push it, be a good slut, and obey her. You will get to cum and maybe even be fucked. Wear the damn thing and don't try to take it off without good reason. If you are allowed to take it off, make sure you lock your pussy back down asap." Shelby said. Shelby knew Kelly and how cruel she could be.

"Well, OK, shit, starting now! Even with the rings just pierced!" Mary said as she pulled gently on the device. It hurt even with the slightest pull.

"Yes, Mary, sorry. The device is actually very loose believe it or not, and when fully healed, she may want a tighter fit. Sorry but that is our Kelly. Shelby said.

Mary could not imagine it tighter, but she sighed without responding. She was screwed, and she knew it. Kelly had her literally by the pussy.

"OK, Mary. I think I better leave you. Let you relax and heal. I will try and support you as much as possible. Take care!" Shelby said, wiping hair out of Mary's face.

"I'll be OK Shel. See you later." Mary said, feeling like being left alone.

Shelby left, and Mary just laid back, looking at her pussy. The silver chastity lock seemed to laugh at her. She would no longer be able to use her dildo or finger her vagina while masturbating, much less getting fucked. She thought wistfully of Dave's cock plunging into her vagina. When would she ever feel a cock inside her vagina again? She laughed ironically to herself when she looked up at the new tattoos on her breasts. They seemed trivial compared to her pussy locked up tight, with Kelly as her gatekeeper.

*

Please vote!

It helps me know how I am doing!

Any suggestions for the next chapter are more than welcome. I have added many suggestions from readers already.

Cheers!