MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked up as Shelby came into the room, smiling. She wore a smart-looking business outfit with a shorter than average black pleated skirt, blue lace thigh highs, and a blue top. Her perky breasts were nicely visible through the thin fabric. Mary liked what she saw.

"Hello, Shelby! How are you? I hope your introduction to the company went well." Mary said, happy to see her.

"Yes, it went well. Kelly had lots of questions for me, but I think I now have a good understanding of my job. I am here mainly to help you, as you know. Do you like the new desk? Kelly said it would really help you out in your daily tasks." Shelby said as she took a seat at Mary's desk.

Mary had no idea what Kelly had tasked Shelby to do. Shelby felt excited and nervous about the prospects of "working" for Mary, but she took the job. It paid really well, and she liked Mary a lot.

"Well...yes, it's charming, but I do not understand why they replaced my old one?" Mary said.

"Here, take a look at this meeting schedule while I show you," Shelby said.

Mary took the schedule from Shelby and read the week's meetings that Kelly had laid out. She saw that Kelly had moved the team of six's blow jobs from 8am-12pm to all within one hour from 9am-10am. She also saw that she was now in charge of the board's overseas meetings as they had direct interaction with Mary's project. The foreign clients would be the first to use her team's new software.

"I guess I better suck cock faster than normal," Mary thought. Mary was distracted by the schedule, so she did not notice Shelby moving behind her.

"What the...Shelby! How did you get there?" Mary said in surprise, looking down between her legs at Shelby.

Shelby was sitting on the floor right between Mary's legs. Shelby had her legs down in a compartment that allowed Shelby to sit upright with her head at the perfect height. Shelby then moved a lever on Mary's chair. The chair separated in the center, enabling Mary to spread her legs wide while appearing to sit normally.

"What's going on, Shelby?" Mary asked excitedly.

"Kelly wanted to make sure you can get your pussy licked without anyone else noticing. You like?" Shelby said as she reached up to move Mary's skirt up her legs.

Mary let Shelby hike up her skirt. Then Shelby slowly started to lick Mary's hot sensitive pussy.

"Oh Babe...that feels wonderful, but I have a meeting with two board members in 10 minutes." Mary panted as Shelby worked her pussy.

Shelby looked up at Mary with pussy juice on her lips.

"Kelly said that in specific meetings, you have to have me licking your pussy the whole time, this covers all board meetings. Don't worry. I am not allowed to let you cum. Just clamp down on my head as you get close, and I will back off!" Shelby said.

"You can't be serious...." Mary was cut off as Markus and Bob came into her office early. Mary could feel Shelby go back to work on her pussy, feeling her tongue working her clit rods, driving her crazy. The sudden appearance of the board member calmed her down a bit, however.

"Thank god for the desk!" Mary thought as she looked up at the men coming closer.

The desk did a perfect job of concealing Mary's spread legs. Mary now realized what the extra depth of the desk was for; it prevented anyone from seeing down enough to notice her spread legs. She seemed to be sitting normally with no hint that her legs were spread wide enough to give Shelby full access to her pierced cunt. Shelby was a great cunt licker. Mary was having a hard time already.

"Well, hello, Mary! How are you? Kelly said you were under the weather. You look a bit flushed still. I hope you are OK and ready to work?" Markus said as he sat down.

"Yes, of course, Markus. I am still recovering a little, but I am ready to get back to work!" Mary responded as she felt Shelby give her pussy a long slow lick around her piercing rods.

Mary almost came several times over the next 45 minutes. She did a masterful job of looking down at the meeting material, just time to fight off waves of pleasure from Shelby's tongue. Because of this, they did not notice her face as she tried to fight off the urge to moan. Each time Mary got better at signaling Shelby to back off. Mary was proud of her control and did a fantastic job of participating in the meeting while being serviced by Shelby. By the end of the session, she almost enjoyed the tongue lashing.

As the meeting ended, Mary felt Shelby wipe her pussy dry, pull her skirt back down and close the chair, allowing Mary to stand up and shake their hands.

"Excellent meeting Mary! Welcome back! I will have an update for you on the progress of our clients. They are quite excited to be our beta testers. Keep up the good work." Markus said as they both left the office. Mary noticed that her office door now closed and locked automatically.

Shelby crawled out from under her desk as soon as the door closed.

"Wow, Mary! You have incredible self-control. I tried to back off when I needed to, but Kelly wanted you to be as close to the edge as possible. You have the best tasting pussy, by the way!" Shelby said.

"Well, thanks, I guess! You are good at eating pussy and it was tough to ignore your constant licking, but I got used to it, and yes, you do have great timing. I almost came several times! You have to be down there licking me for every meeting? I don't know if I can handle that much!" Mary said, still very turned on and wet.

"Well, she said for all board member meetings for sure. She also wants you to wear loose-fitting short pleated skirts, so it's easier for you to spread your legs. The chair is pretty amazing, isn't it? They did not notice me at all. Also, the hole in the floor in front of your chair makes it so much better for me. It's like sitting on a chair down there. It is a good thing as I will be spending a lot of time licking your pussy! Which I don't mind at all!" Shelby said.

"Well, if I have to do this, then yes, I am glad you are the one! I love your tongue, but it was a total surprise. So you are going to keep my schedule for me also?" Mary said, feeling very nervous but still very excited.

"Yes. Kelly wants me to gather all the progress reports from the team of six the night before they are due, so Kelly can review and approve them. This way, you can blow the whole team in one hour the next morning instead of taking most of the morning studying and then blowing each one. Speaking of that, the team is ready for you in ten minutes. You have Sandeep, John, Derrel, Ron, Jerry, and Ben in that order. Kelly wants you to swallow always, even if they want to cum on your face or tits. Kelly is quite clear about what she wants. I hope you don't mind my new role. She wants me to keep you on schedule." Shelby said shyly, not wanting to upset Mary.

"It's OK, Shelby. Kelly and I have an arrangement. It helps that you can now set my schedule for me so I can concentrate on my tasks at hand, which now includes a lot more than my usual work!" Mary said.

"I'm glad you think so, Mary. I love the job so far. It's exhilarating to set your schedule knowing all the tasks you have—a couple more things. Kelly wants me here during the meetings with the team. I think she wants to make sure that you follow all her guidelines. She also wants you topless while blowing them. They don't get to fuck you but are allowed to play with your tits. I have informed the team about all the restrictions so they will not take advantage of you beyond the agreed blow job. I hope this is OK. It seems over the top to me but Kelly said you would have no problem with it" Shelby said.

"It's OK, Shelby. I've been blowing them for a while." Mary said.

"Great! There is now a button on your desk to unlock your door, so you can stay seated when you hear the sound indicator. Have fun sucking cock!" Shelby said as she took a seat to the far right side of Mary's desk.

"Thanks! I actually like it as you probably already know!" Mary said as she removed her blazer and shelf bra, exposing her massive tits, then she pressed the button when she heard the doorbell.

Shelby was still amazed at the site of Mary's full breasts with the gold barbell piercing.

"Man, they look perfect!" Shelby thought.

Sandeep came in and walked up to Mary's desk.

"Hello, Ms. Davis! Glad you are back! I missed our daily meetings, and I must say your breasts look amazing," Sandeep said with a smile.

Mary cupped each one and squeezed them together. She still felt cheapened by the situation, but that only drove her excitement.

"I bet you did! Come around to the back of my new desk so I can give you what you have earned. I understand that your progress reports are looking very good." Mary said with a pleasant smile.

Sandeep came around to the back and walked into the two-foot slot right up to Mary. Mary swiveled her chair around to meet Sandeep as he pulled out his cock. It hung there right in front of Mary's nose.

"I have been working very hard and have looked forward to a reward for a while!" Sandeep sighed as he felt Mary engulf his cock into her warm wet mouth.

Mary was told not to use her hands, so she licked and sucked his cock while playing with her barbell piercing, which sent waves of pleasure to her already wet pussy.

Sandeep moved her hands out of the way and cupped each breast while pulling and twisting her piercing. Mary started to deep throat him while alternating between licking his ball sack and plunging her mouth down his shaft. Shelby was amazed at her skill. Sandeep could not take Mary's skilled mouth for long and, in only five minutes, shot a huge load down her slutty throat.

"Fuck! That was awesome! Thanks, Ms. Davis. You have a wonderful cocksucking mouth!" Sandeep said as he let Mary clean his cock and then let her put it back in his pants and zip him up.

"Glad you liked it! I aim to please!" Mary said, wiping her lips.

"OK, Mary, let me see your new tattoos! Kelly said, ``You really like them!" Sandeep said.

Mary turned toward Shelby with a pleading look in her eyes, but Shelby nodded that she had to show them.

Burning red with embarrassment, she stood up and came out from behind her desk and faced Sandeep. Then she turned around and bent over with her hands on the desk to show Sandeep the Tattoo on her lower back.

Sandeep whistled at the site. "I LOVE TO SUCK COCK!" emblazoned across her lower back in red letters came into view along with a very explicit image of red lips sucking cock with cum dripping off. Mary was mortified. She had almost forgotten the tattoo was there, but this was a firm reminder.

"Oh, MY GOD! That is fantastic! You really are a cocksucking slut, Ms. Davis! I am glad I work for you. Now show me the other one!" Sandeep said as he rubbed his returning hardon through his pants.

Mary reluctantly got up and turned around to face Sandeep then pulled her skirt down to expose her diamond-studded tattooed pussy.

The words "OFFICE SLUT" showed clearly in bright red letters right above her pierced clit hood.

Mary was almost crying at this point. The tattoo's made it abundantly clear what she was turning into. There was no hiding it.

"Office slut, huh! I guess it fits Ms. Davis, and those piercings must really drive you crazy. Thanks for showing me." Sandeep said as he reached out and played with the clit rods.

Mary just stood there and took it while Sandeep fingered her. Her pussy was still wet from all the licking by Shelby and the blow job. She felt like a cheap office slut, but she also could not deny that the sexual energy generated throughout her body was intoxicating.

"Well...thanks... I guess. Glad you like them. Now, if you don't mind, I have another meeting soon." Mary said as she backed away and pulled up her skirt.

"Alright, Ms. Davis. I guess I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for another great blow job!" Sandeep said as he walked out of her office.

"Man, I am so horny. I really need to cum. I wish there was time," Mary said almost to herself.

"Kelly said that you are not allowed to cum until she says. I'm sorry, Mary! Maybe later, but definitely not now." Shelby said with a look of sadness.

"What! Oh man, these clit rods keep me on edge the whole time. OK, I guess I have to wait!" Mary said, exasperated.

"Kelly said that it will be a better climax if you wait, sorry, Mary," Shelby said, sounding very sad.

"Not your fault," Mary said as she sat back down in her chair. A moment later, her door buzzer rang.

Mary spent the next hour sucking cock and showing off her tattoo's to the whole team. She was mortified when Jerry made her bend over the desk while he jacked-off, looking at her lower back tattoo. She still had to swallow his load in the end. The whole time Mary was quite shaken. By the time she was done, her belly was full of six large loads of cum. The boys had saved up quite a lot for her cocksucking mouth to swallow.

"Well, I have to hand it to you, Mary! You are a great cocksucker. You drained the whole team in no time!" Shelby said, having witnessed all six blow jobs. Shelby was very wet by the time Mary swallowed her last load.

Mary's jaw was hurting by the time the last team member left with a drained cock.

"I admit it! I do like to suck cock! I have not had time to review the whole schedule. What is next?" Mary said as she put her bra and blouse back on.

"I am glad because you have a lot of cocksucking on the schedule! Kelly wants you to keep in shape, have you lose some weight, and get used to your piercing so you can walk around without making yourself crazy!" Shelby said.

"Wow! That is quite a list. How am I supposed to do that?" Mary said curiously.

"Well, let me show you!" Shelby said as she walked to the back of the office, opened up a closet door and pulled out a treadmill. She rolled it out and set it in place next to the far wall.

"Kelly wants you to run on this for thirty minutes twice a day for the next two weeks. She said it will accelerate your acclimation to the piercings and keep you in shape at the same time." Shelby said as she pugged the machine into the wall socket.

"Without cuming! There is no way! I can barely walk to my car without climaxing!" Mary said.

"I know. Just trust me. Strip and come over here. I will show you what Kelly has in mind." Shelby said in a commanding voice that Mary was not used to.

Taken back by Shelby's forceful words, Mary stripped down and walked over to the treadmill. Shelby asked her to get up on the machine.

"I am going to start the exercise program. Just start running and tell me when you feel yourself beginning to climax, OK?" Shelby said.

"OK, but I am not going to last long!" Mary said as she felt the treadmill begin to start.

Shelby moved behind Mary out of view.

Mary tits started to bounce, and her clit rods rubbed more and more fiercely as the treadmill ramped up the speed. Mary began to sweat and very quickly started to climax.

"I'm going to cum...very soon!" Mary pantted. Her nipples were pulled up and down because of the weight of the barbell piercings, adding to her stimulation.

"Oww!" Mary cried as she felt a wood paddle impact her ass. Immediately she backed down from coming.

"That's how we are going to keep you from cuming! Keep running!" Shelby called from behind her.

Mary turned around and saw Shelby with a wooden paddle in her hand, ready to strike.

"Jesus Christ, that hurts. Not so hard!" Mary begged as she kept running.

Shelby backed down on the strikes so poor Mary would keep running.

Over the next 15 minutes, Shelby swatted her ass ten times to prevent her from cuming. Each time it brought Mary back off the edge. Mary was running faster and faster as the treadmill kept slowly speeding up. Shelby loved the look of Mary's tits bouncing up and down. Each time it took a little longer for Mary to build up to the point of cuming. Shelby thought it was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed.

"OK, you can stop for now," Shelby said.

"That was hell, but not thirty minutes. Do you have pity on me, I hope?" Mary said as she rubbed her bright red buttocks.

"No, I just need to show you how to do this exercise when I am not here. Open your legs." Shelby said.

Mary obeyed and looked at Shelby as she opened a door in the treadmill and pulled out a long cable, like the type used for a phone, with three alligator clips on the end.

"Hold still. This will not hurt." Shelby said.

Mary looked down as Shelby attached one of the clips to the end of each piercing rod then handed Mary another cable with a button on the end and had her hold it.

"I am going to start the treadmill again. This time when you get close, I want you to press the button. Don't hold it down; only press and release. It will shock your clit rods which in turn will shock all sides of your clit at the same time, doing the same as the paddle. Don't worry, I have it set to the lowest setting." Shelby said.

"You want me to shock my own clit!" Mary said in disbelief.

"It's better than the paddle I expect!" Shelby said as she started the treadmill again.

Mary had to begin to run as the treadmill picked up speed. Mary tits started bouncing again, but this time it took quite a long time to build up to cuming. Shelby saw the sweat pour off Mary's forehead as she ran faster and faster.

"Oh, god! I feel it...it's a big one!" Mary said, not wanting to press the button.

"If you don't, I will swat you!" Shelby said.

Mary pressed the button. Her clit lit up with pain that immediately prevented her from cuming. Shelby was right; it wasn't as bad as the paddle, but it still hurt. It was worse from the perspective that she had to shock herself, however.

"Good girl! Keep going until the end of the program. I am going to finish some work until you are done. Isn't this fun!" Shelby said, really starting to enjoy her new position as Mary's "Assistant."

"Ya! It's a blast. Shocking my clit is the best time I ever had!" Mary pantted sarcastically.

Shelby chuckled and went back to work.

Mary kept it up for fifteen more minutes. She only had to use the button three more times. By the time she was done, her whole body was covered in sweat, and she was exhausted from almost cuming twenty times in thirty minutes. She was crazy with lust, and her legs were wet from all the pussy juice. To Shelby, she never looked better.

"OK, you are all done for now. Go take a shower, and I will meet you back out here in ten minutes." Shelby directed.

"Thank god! I don't think I could take much more of that!" Mary said as she walked toward her private bathroom. Her head was floating in a cloud of lust and submission. She had just spent the morning being eating out during a board meeting, then sucking cock for an hour topped off with cum denial running on a treadmill. She had no idea what was next, but she was too exhausted to give it much thought. Kelly was behind all of this; she knew, and it turned her on immensely.

Mary came out of the shower feeling almost human again. It was nice to get all that sweat and pussy juice cleaned off.

Mary got dressed back in her office clothes and saw Shelby doing paperwork at her desk.

"Feeling better?" Shelby said as she looked up at Mary walking toward her.

"Yes, thanks. It was a tough morning!" Mary said as she sat down in one of the chairs surrounding her desk. Shelby was sitting in her chair in the middle.

"Well, Kelly is quite a taskmaster. I hope you don't mind. You seem to enjoy it from what I can see. I really did not expect any of this, but I am having a great time!" Shelby said.

"I did not expect this either, but I could have guessed when she hired you on the spot after I recommended you for the job." Mary said.

"Ya, that was a little unsettling at first, but now I understand the situation. I love all of it and look forward to keeping you on schedule. Kelly has me doing many of the things you used to have to do. It's all the small things that do not take your particular talents!" Shelby said.