MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, but we have to hurry!" Mary said as she came out from behind the desk and bent over, putting one hand on each side of the two-foot opening to her desk. Little did Mary know that this position gave Kelly a perfect view. Mary's massive breasts hung down right in front of the camera and showed Mary's heated expression on her face.

"Perfect!" Dave said as he lined up his bulbous cock head against her wet opening right below the diamond-studded clit rods.

"Oh, you little whore!" Kelly said as she worked the dildo in and out of her cunt, getting more turned on by the moment.

"Oh god...it's so thick...go slow!" Mary said. She had not been fucked since her piercings. Her cunt lips stretched open and made the clit rods move in a totally different way that had Mary sweating with pain and pleasure.

"God, Mary, your cunt is tighter than ever," Dave said as he popped his thick cock head into her cunt. Dave looked down and saw her pussy lips stretched like a rubber band around his shaft. He smiled knowing she was at her limit.

Kelly turned on the rear-facing camera and used the zoom to fill the screen with Mary's stretched cunt. Kelly loved the view and marveled at Mary's ability to take such a huge cock. Kelly saw Mary's clit rods abuse her clit and knew it must be painful as well as pleasurable for her Slut.

"Oh Babe! You are getting it now!" Kelly said as she finally drove herself to orgasm. Kelly was so turned on she tried to get another climax built up as Dave's cock started to assault Mary's cunt.

"Oh fuck...please slow down...my piercings are really getting to me!" Mary begged as she started to feel out of control as her orgasm built up much more quickly than the last time.

Mary's breasts were swinging wildly as Dave grabbed her hip and drove his cock home, hitting Mary's cervix with each thrust. Mary moaned and cried out as pussy juice ran on the floor, all the while being caught on video to Kelly's delight.

"Stop! Oh...shit...Please...oh fuck...I'm cuming!!" Mary cried. Dave pulled out, right as she said this, letting the camera catch the stream pussy juice flying out of her well-fucked gaping cunt.

"Perfect!" Kelly moaned as she came a second time watching Mary squirt all over.

Mary's orgasm, built up over days of denial, was shattering. Her legs shook as waves of orgasmic pleasure ripped through. She moaned and cried loudly, though it all.

"Fucking hell...I am cuming so hard...shiiiit!" Mary cried as she almost passed out from the strength of it.

It lasted a good two minutes as Dave inserted his cock back in and continued to pound her. Dave held Mary up as her legs finally gave out as her climax went on. It was by far the strongest, longest-lasting orgasm of her life. Dave pulled out to give the camera a great view of her gaping pussy juice soaked hole, then set her back on her feet, stroked his cock a few more times and shot cum all over her back. At least 5 ropes of cum covered her lower back tattoo. Mary was sobbing at this point from the over-the-top surge of pleasure.

"Holy shit Mary! Your pussy is the best. You should have seen all the pussy juice shoot out. Fuck, that was the best fuck! You are quite a slut for my cock aren't you?" Dave said as he swatted her ass.

"Yeow! Thanks, asshole! Did you have to spray cum all over by back! You made me cum! Now I am fucked." Mary said as she stood up, rubbing the handprint on her ass.

"Come on, Mary! I saw you! You came like a banshee, and your pussy sprayed like a faucet! Admit it, that was probably your best orgasm in a while!" Dave said as he put his spent dick back in his pants.

"In my life, Dave...in my life...I have never cum harder. I thought I was going to pass out. Thanks for holding me up in the end...your cock is truly amazing!" Mary admitted. " I only hope it works out for me. Kelly is a strict bitch about these things!" Mary said, calming down a bit after her initial anger. She gathered herself up and walked toward the bathroom to clean herself up.

"How am I going to stay mad at Dave giving me the biggest orgasm of my life, and I have been fucked by countless guys!" Mary thought.

"Well, I won't say anything. I guess I better get the hell outta here. See you in a while!" Dave said as he got up to leave, knowing full well that Kelly already knew!

Kelly was enjoying the show listening to Dave and Mary. She was going to enjoy the next meeting!!

Mary showered and got dressed in her blazer, shelf bra, stocking, high heels, and pleated skirt. She brushed out her hair and applied more red lipstick. She was trying to impress Kelly and hoped that she would be able to cum again soon.

Kelly, Dave, Shelby, and the team of six arrived right on time at 7pm. Everyone else had left the office.

"Hello, Mary! Are you ready for your reward!" Kelly said as she walked in with the rest standing around her desk. The team of six looked very smug, Mary was worried already.

"Why don't you get everything ready, Shelby" I need to speak to the team anyway," Kelly said enigmatically.

Shelby took Mary aside, walking toward the closet to pull out the treadmill.

"I don't know what she is up to, and I can't put my finger on it, but be ready for anything. Can you think of a reason she is acting so secretively, Mary?" Shelby said.

"Oh, Shelby! Dave came into my office and...well...I fucked him right before the meeting!" Mary confessed.

"Mary! WTF! Maybe that is why or perhaps she doesn't know, but be careful." Shelby said as she pulled the treadmill into place.

"No dear, pull the treadmill over here in front of the sofa. I think our boys would like to be comfortable!" Kelly instructed.

Shelby pulled the treadmill in front of the sofa. At the same time, the boys repositioned the recliner next to the sofa so they could all sit facing her when she started running.

Everything was in place. The boys were all sitting on the sofa looking up at Mary.

Mary saw that the group was ready and walked up in front of the team. She wanted to let them know what they were about to witness and emphasize that this display was a reward for continued hard work. She was about to speak when Kelly gestured for her to step back.

"This is new! What is she up to?" Mary thought. The role of Mary as the leader of the team, even when it came to giving blow jobs, was enforced and brought forth by her, not Kelly.

"Well, here we all are! Mary, while playing a critical managerial role, is also our office slut. I assume that you all enjoy your morning blow jobs?" Kelly said.

They all agreed to that.

"Mary's blow jobs are why this project is still on schedule!" Ron said enthusiastically.

Great! And while Mary has done a great job, I thought it was time for me to step in and keep us on track. To that end, I have denied our office slut from orgasming since I took over. I am sure you have all noticed the extra effort, Mary, as put into her "Meetings" Lately. Kelly said with air quotes.

"Sure do! And we all love the piercings and Tattoos. They fit her like a glove!" Jerry said.

"She has never sucked harder or better!" Ron beamed, thinking of blowing loads of cum down her throat all last week.

"And she is just more submissive and slutty all the way around. A true joy to have sucking your cock every morning!" Sandeep added.

Mary, while agreeing, was still shocked by the way the team spoke about her. They no longer addressed her as Ms. Davis and openly spoke about her skills at sucking cock in front of everybody.

"Speaking of that, why don't you get naked Mary and display yourself for the team. They are complimenting you on your skill, after all." Kelly said, turning to Mary.

Totally surprised, Mary submitted anyway. She stripped down to her red lace thigh highs and stood there facing the team with her hands locked together behind her head, which forced her tits out. Her OFFICE SLUT tattoo and diamond-studded pussy were fully bared to the team. Mary was flush with shame; after all this time, it still got to her, Kelly noticed with pleasure.

"There is a good slut!" Kelly said. Mary was no longer their boss, Ms. Davis, but the office slut. Mary pussy clenched with humiliation.

"I have decided to let her cum today and you all get to witness it as a special reward of your loyalty. Just remember that for as long as we keep our office Slut a secret, she will serve you all. Isn't that so Slut? Tell them how excited you are! Oh and spread your legs wider dear so they can see you huge lips."" Kelly said, enjoying every minute of torture at Mary's expense.

Mary spread her legs wide. Her pussy came into full view with pussy lips dangling down, much to the chagrin of Mary. A few tears started to roll down her face as she spoke.

"As you know, I am always grateful for the chance to suck your cocks daily. Keep up the good work, and Kelly will make sure I keep you happy," Mary said with shame in her eyes, but this was another threshold moment. Mary could change the tide at any time but kept on deciding to go further down the path of servitude.

"Perfect Slut! Just remember that this team will make us successful, with the help of your cocksucking mouth, that is! OK Slut get up on the treadmill and I need a volunteer to spank the slut ass!" Kelly said.

Mary's eyes shot around to Kelly as she said this.

"Don't worry slut you will get what is coming to you in time!" Kelly said.

Sandeep was the first to shoot out of this seat.

"OK, well Sandeep is the first! Don't worry you will all get a chance! OK, Shelby start the treadmill," Kelly said.

"Now once Mary...umm...sorry, our Slut gets going she will build towards orgasm. She had to tell you before she cums. When she does smack her ass a few times. This will bring her back down. Everyone else can line up behind Sandeep. After he has spanked our Slut, the next one can come up." Kelly said while staring Mary in the eyes. Mary's expression was one of humiliating and hatred.

"I hope you enjoy yourself! I know I will!" Kelly said with an evil grin.

Mary started to run. Her clit was throbbing already from the humiliation. It only took a few minutes for her to build toward the climax. The speed to orgasm surprised her as she told Sandeep and braced for the impact on her ass.

"I'm really close!" Mary said, dreading the pain.

"Man look at her tits! They are bouncing so far up and down!" Ron said.

Smack!

Smack!

"Yeow...shit ooww!" Mary screeched, but it did indeed kill her orgasm.

The team smiled at the two bright red handprints on Mary's fine tight ass.

One by one, the team stepped up and swatted her ass. She lost another six orgasms to the team and her ass showed it. Kelly told them to hit a different area each time so her whole ass would be marked with handprints. Mary was sobbing at this point as the team showed no mercy when spanking her. It really hurt her, and Kelly did not tell them to back down even when Mary begged. Shelby felt terrible for Mary but could do nothing to stop it.

After the last of the six, Mary thought that she would be allowed to cum, but Kelly told her to stop running.

"What wrong? Can't I continue now?" Mary said with tears in her eyes.

"All in good time, Slut! Shelby, hook up the wires to our Slut. I don't want to make it that easy on her!" Kelly said with lust in her eyes. She was so turned on she wished she could just have Dave fuck her, but this was better!

Mary looked down as Shelby clipped the wires to each clit rod end, then brought out two more wires and clipped them to each nipple.

"Sorry Babe, Kelly really wants a good show for the boys!" Shelby said sympathetically.

"Shelby set the current so it's enough to have on all the time but not enough to cause pain, just enough to hold off orgasm for a while.

"OK, it's set," Shelby said.

As soon as Shelby flipped the switch, Mary started to run. Mary's pussy and nipples came to life as the electrically flowed into them. It was definitely painful but manageable.

The boys loved it.

"Look at her run! You are a genius, Kelly! Shocking her is just perfect. Look at her tits bounce!" Jerry said standing right beside her.

The voltage running through her clit and nipples kept her right on the radical edge as Shelby adjusted the voltage while Mary ran. It was pure torture for poor Mary. The boys jeered her on. After twenty full minutes Mary was sweating profusely with drips of perspiration running between her breasts and pouring off her forehead. She moaned with pleasure as Shelby turned the voltage down only to turn it up as she approached orgasm. Mary thought that each time Kelly would let her cum, but every single time Shelby jolted her clit to kill her orgasm. It was driving her crazy. Mary did not want to beg in front of the team, but after eight denied orgasms, she caved in.

"Please...Please let me cum...I'm so close...please!" Mary begged to the joy of the team of six!

"Don't let her Kelly!" They all jeered.

"I was slut! I was going to let you cum, but I have some new information just provided me. Let's all look at the video evidence of our sluts indiscretion and Shelby keep Mary running and keep shocking the orgasms down while we all watch." Kelly said, clearly happy about the whole situation.

The treadmill faced a large flat screen TV that was mounted right above the sofa. To Mary's shock and horror it came to life in a split screen view of Mary's tits swinging back and forth in one view and Dave thick cock plowing Mary's wet cunt with full strokes in the other. The video started out in slow motion to clearly show Mary cunt stretching wide and the expression on Mary's face as Dave bottomed out deep in her cunt.

"Yes...fuck me...oh god fuck me...it's soo good!" Mary moaned in the video as the video switched to full speed.

"Don't you dare stop running slut!" Kelly said as she saw Mary slow down when the video started.

Mary was speechless. She didn't think saying anything would help at this point anyway. She kept running and fighting off orgasms as the electricity ran through her.

"Seems like our slut broke a few rules just over an hour ago. She knows her cunt is off limits. That was the first rule and the next and, much worse rule she broke, was to cum. Let's all watch the video and see!" Kelly said.

"Feel free to jack off or wait for our slut to suck you cocks." Kelly said looking directly at Mary.

"Yes...yes...it's so big...I love your cock...oh god fuck me harder!" Mary begged in the video. Her tit's flew and Dave pounded her to the end which took about thirty minutes. Mary hung her head in deep embarrassment as she saw her pussy plowed and heard herself moan and beg to be fucked on the video.

"Well isn't she a cock loving slut. Look at her pussy! It's leaking like a sieve!" Ron said as he began to stroke his cock.

The video ended with Mary squirting fluid almost all the way to the hidden camera. Then the video showed her talking afterward.

"In my life Dave...in my life!" Mary said in the video about the best orgasm she ever had.

"And do you know what that was the best orgasm of your life slut!" Kelly said, lifting Mary chin up as she kept running.

"Dave's cock?" Mary panted.

"No, you silly slut! It's because I denied you for so long, but you blew it at the end!" Kelly said.

"OK, you can stop running now slut. Now get down on your hand and knees and suck off your team. They deserve it more than you deserve another orgasm.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Mary said as she stopped. Shelby removed the wires. Mary could barely stand anyway from running hard for almost an hour and fighting off twelve orgasms.

Mary crawled up to each team member and sucked them off, swallowing all six loads in record time. The team was turned on by the site of Mary getting plowed. While Mary sucked cock Kelly laid out her punishment.

"As the first part of your punishment, every team member will get a copy of your pussy getting plowed. They can enjoy seeing their manager squirt any time they wish. Mary looked up from sucking Jerry's cock.

"What about my face! It's in the video!" Mary protested.

"They only get the video of your precious pussy being plowed and your swinging tits, I will blur your face slut, now get back to sucking cock!" Kelly shot back as she forced Mary's head back down on Jerry's cock.

Mary felt Jerry's cock pulse and drank down his copious load. Mary's belly was full of cum as all the guys had vast amounts of cum saved up for her, including Dave.

Mary glared up at Dave, who shrugged as Mary sucked his cock for the second time in less than 2 hours.

"OK, that will do for this evening," Kelly said when Mary finished draining all their cocks.

The team could tell that Kelly was not to be trifled with and left without further comment.

"Well, slut, it looks like I cannot trust you!" Kelly said

"I'm sorry! He said he just wanted a blow job and then...well...it went on from there. I never meant to cum...but...well, I guess you saw the rest." Mary said as she sat on the sofa, still naked beside her red thigh-highs.

"I did. Your pussy is off-limits from now on. You will go out with Shelby back to the tattoo parlor. I have called Ninjub, he is expecting you. Follow all instructions. If you do, I may let you cum before the month is out. Disappoint me, and you will pay with your ass and never cuming while under my control. Now get dressed and get going!" Kelly said.

Mary was shocked by her anger and quickly started to get dressed as Kelly left the room.

"Boy, Mary! I hope it was worth it. What made you do that?" Shelby said.

"It was Shelby. It was the best orgasm ever by far! I had no idea that she had all those cameras and was recording me. She has denied me more orgasms than I can count, and Dave's cock is amazing, as you found out. I really was going to stop, but he just grabbed onto my hips and pounded me into orgasm, even after I begged him to stop!" Mary said.

"Well, I am glad you enjoyed it, but it looks like that is the last time your pussy is going to be used for a while!" Shelby said.

"What is she up to, Shelby!" Mary cried.

"Can't tell you yet. She would have me fired. Let's go. You will find out soon enough!" Shelby said.

They drove to the tattoo parlor in silence. For the life of her, Mary could not think of what Kelly was up to. Shelby would not give any details.

"Hello Shelby! How do you like your new job!" Nimjub said as she hugged Shelby. Shelby loved her new job but knew that Ninjub wanted her back severely.

"It's OK for now. The pay is good, and that was the main reason I left," Shelby said, not telling him the whole truth.

"Well, let me know if you change your mind. Now, what do we have here? I hope you are enjoying your new body art!" Nimjub said to Mary.

Mary had on her disguise as Karen with a mask on to hide her real identity. She wore a tank top with no bra and shorts with flip flops.

"I'm fine. I'm just here to make my master happy." Mary said.

"Well, let's go in back and find out what he wants then!" Ninjub said, getting a hardon already thinking about the last time when he got to fuck her in the ass.

They walked in back, and Shelby had Mary strip and lay down on the chair. Nimjub put her legs in the stirrups and then spread her legs wide.

Mary went along with it all, knowing she had little choice.

"What could be worse than what I already have!" Mary thought as she felt Nimjub move her clit rods around.

"These look great Karen! Do you enjoy them?" Nimjub said as he moved the rods up and down her clit causing fluid to start to leak out of her.

"Yes they are quite effective!" Mary said, wiggling her hips around to try and avoid his probing fingers.

"We will be right back. Just stay here." Shelby instructed Mary.

They left for a few minutes and came back in with a handful of rings.