All Comments on 'MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07'

by lovetoreadXXX16

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Fuck this is getting ridiculously stupid!

She was just about arrested and no one is even the slightest bit worried? Give your fucking head a shake. Not one person is worried about being charged with rape? Not one person is saying, “this is wrong”? Not only is it statistically impossible, it ruins the whole story.

You are writing a story where a woman is being raped, endure body modification, abused and forced to expose herself to underaged children and not one person is afraid of the consequences. Where a woman is humiliated, fucked and treated like shit and no one looks twice. They just accept it as though it’s normal.

So either this is normal, in which case, blackmail couldn’t work or this is blackmail, in which case no one should know because if it’s revealed, there would be consequences.

So which is it. You want suggestions? Stop making this into a goddamn cartoon.

jleetechiejleetechieover 3 years ago
Much to commend

Nice and long chapters, loads of humiliation, erotic piercings, breast tats that change their wording from one page to the next, lol. She really needs a nice steel collar or anklet or something that screams SLAVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going

Great long chapter, wouldn’t it be great for Mary to get some inflicting evidence on Kelly & Shelby and roll reverse the modifications but make them suffer.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, however

I note there seems to be a decline in the quality of the editing. While the storyline relies on doodads I would think a true slut would want to take on multiple partners in DP or TP situations. Break the team into two groups. Mary could also be used to entertain Board, clients, etc.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 3 years ago
Good writing

Another fine chapter. My only suggestion, delete the word vagina from your vocabulary. Absolutely no one uses that term when talking about sex. It is only ever used in the classroom. It really ruins the flow of the story.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
I Absolutely Loved the Story

I absolutely loved the story. I love how Mary was made to look. I love her humiliations. I hope you continue the story. The ultimate humiliation would be Shelby finally getting Mary's position that was due to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fallen Off

I think think this story has really fallen off. There are to many people involved and even if she get the big promotion shes openly fucked half the office and is permanently marked so you already know she has no chance of winning out in the end so there goes a lot of intrigue. I can suspend my disbelief to a certain extent but there are to many moving parts for this story to work.

You made the mistake a lot of writers make with these type of stories and you went to far. What's one more dick matter at this point, the main character has no real hope to even bother continuing with everything.

3rw1n3rw1nover 3 years ago
Holy shit!

The idea of "jerking" her clit with the shocks really get me off.

Where did you get that idea, someone know similar stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love the Story, really hot. I love how Shelby is getting meaner. I hope soon she will tkae more and more from Mary.

I also love the side Story of Mary adopting a slut daughter in Fran.

Keep it up.

wellrestedwellrestedover 3 years ago

I love the Shelby interactions. She changes from a friend/traitor/trainee/manipulator so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastc

I love it. I feel as the project is coming to a close, the team should be rewarded with a team building event at a hotel.

Imagine Mary's face when she discovers Shelby packed the case for her and it is full of micro bikinis, 6" heels, short skirts and see-through blouses.

2-week event dressed as a slut and humiliated.

smatthews72@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Evil Kelly

I was waiting for Kelly to show up again. In my imagination, she must also be a big sub. And there must be sth between her and Dave. According to the previous chapters, I thought Mary also had some feeling for Dave, too. Would be very erotic if Kelly pop up again and make Mary jealous by enjoying Dave's big dick anally and drill Mary's rear with a strap on. The scene must be very hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would rather say the story is good but I think it's time it came to a stop. And about Shelly being a traitor is not good. Please just end the story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Managing Partner Earned

When this project is completed, Mary deserves to receive her managing partner position after everything she’s been through. At that point, she can get her revenge on Kelly, and still be slightly deceived wanting to be submissive to Shelby.

Kenya46402Kenya46402over 3 years ago

Why I got a feeling shes never going to get the job. Shelly, Kelly, and the guys want her to be there so the can fuck her everyday. It's a shame that they are young and dont have a woman but then again the way they are explains why they dont have no one. Mary I feel sorry for her. She should have just quit and got another job because I couldnt stay somewhere like that. Maybe she really want this or had low self esteem

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is what picture Mary looks like

I found an IG model that I’m want to picture what Mary looks like.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrPwfMrYNS/?igshid=32vyfbd2d5de

3rw1n3rw1nover 3 years ago
Any clue of next chapter?

Hi, hope the Autor is doing well, can you give us a clue, when to expect the next update?

Anyone of you guys know similar stories?

lovetoreadXXX16lovetoreadXXX16over 3 years agoAuthor

@3rw1n

Looks like my last chapter did not go over so well so I kinda lost my motivation to continue the story. I tried to incorporate to many suggestions and got carried away. About half way done with the last chapter and will try to finish ASAP.

damnnearmissdamnnearmissover 3 years ago

@lovetpreadxxx16 I think it is great. You will always find critics and they will talk you down. Look at the people favoring your story and given it stars that is what counts.

I look forward to see mary get more corrupted and used... and getting hook on being aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never end it. Keep it going. Love it

Awesome story it is. I really enjoyed reading it and wanted it to never end. Keep writing. Waiting for next part and i hope it won't be the last one

motubomotuboabout 3 years ago

Hole more is coming. Enjoyed this story a lor. Reluctance and persuasion are fun. please Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't leave us hanging like this.

Please let there be more chapters... or a spinoff.

bigperm74bigperm74about 3 years ago

Keep it going! Really enjoying it. I need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story I don’t like that Shelby has turned traitor I was hoping she would be an ally to Mary and help keep here grounded. As for the cop thing being a cop myself. When it went out over the radio of a naked woman riding around and as soon as the cop pulled her over he would have had to radio out the stop with the car. And every cop around would have showed up to see the naked woman. I think her humiliation has gone far beyond everyone getting their pound of flesh out of her. And for so many people getting compensation from Mary and none one letting it slip what going is a little far fetched. Can’t wait to read the ending. For the most part I like the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous