MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07

Story Info
Mary gets a new Chastity device and gets into big trouble.
32.3k words
4.69
41.9k
40

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Author,

Thank you to all that made suggestions. I tried to include everyone. Enjoy part 7!

And now the continuing saga of Mary....

*

Mary sighed, got up, and poured herself a tall vodka and coke and downed it quickly because the pain from the new labia rings was getting to her. Just before bed, she went into the bathroom and started to pee. She was drunk enough to forget about the chastity cage on her pussy. Her pee stream mostly went through the hole, but a lot got stuck inside the cage. She had to rinse her crotch with a glass of water to clean herself. She swore at the grossness of having her pussy soaked with urine.

Disgusted, Mary finished cleaning herself and went to bed exhausted.

Early the next morning, Mary woke up to her pussy, pulsating with shocks from her chastity cage. She picked up her phone and opened her chastity ap. There was a notification from Kelly.

"Wake up, sunshine!" Read the text from Kelly.

"I am awake, Kelly; please stop shocking me down there!" Mary texted back, very frustrated.

"Just testing my new toy! See you soon!" Kelly texted. The shocking stopped.

"Holy shit! She is going to drive me crazy with this!" Mary thought as she got up, went to the bathroom, and carefully peed. With effort, she could get the stream to come directly out and only had to clean herself a little. She was glad that there was a way, so her pussy lips were not swimming in pee every time.

She stopped in front of the mirror to take another look at her body. Her massive DD's now had lettering; two inches below each nipple, written in large black font, reading "I LOVE TO (right breast) SUCK COCK (left breast)." The top of both breasts had a red rose about two inches square and looked pretty to Mary but would always be visible unless she covered up completely. To her, the most beautiful part was her new heart-shaped areolas. Shelby did a perfect job matching her areola color with the tattooed heart shape surrounding her nipple, so they looked completely natural. Her gold barbell nipple piercings looked especially prominent, sitting on top of the heart-shaped pattern. Looking further down her body, she cringed at the sight of her OFFICE SLUT tattoo, written in red cursive lettering that covered most of the pubic area above her clit. Then came her diamond-studded pussy. Six pea-size diamonds were embedded on top of her clit hood, holding three clit stimulating rods underneath. The diamonds made her pussy sparkle, but the rods drove her crazy with stimulation. Then finally, she glared at her nemesis, the Chastity device locked to her pussy. It looked like a stainless steel claw with eight ring piercings locked into it, lining her labia from top to bottom that held her pussy lips closed tight. The chastity device completely covered her Vagina and was under Kelly's control, the HR director who controlled her until Mary made Partner in the company.

"Kelly has made me a tattooed, pierced, chastity caged office slut!" Mary thought as she looked at herself in the mirror. The self-confident, latter climbing manager side of herself fought with the cocksucking slut that stared back at her.

"You WILL be a Partner in this company! I don't care how Kelly treats you or how many cocks you have to suck! Got it!" Mary said to herself.

She got dressed for work. Her shelf bra did indeed leave the words "I LOVE TO SLUT COCK!" visible on both breasts, but the semi see-through blouse mostly obscured the lettering. She left plenty of cleavage on display, showing both red roses and her heart-shaped areolas clearly. Either way, she had a great "Rack" on display for the team. She covered up with a smart-looking grey blazer top, then pulled on her blue lace thigh-high stockings and loose-fitting plaid skirt to finish off the schoolgirl look. Kelly wanted to play with her appearance, and she thought it was okay as she was mostly covered up.

She felt her pussy vibrate twice with voltage as she was finishing up her outfit.

She opened the chastity app and found that Kelly was using the texting function in the Chastity app instead of the regular texting app on her phone. This annoyed the hell out of Mary.

"Are you going to shock my pussy every time instead of texting the normal way! It's annoying!" Mary replied with an angry emoji face.

"Why yes, slut! First, I want to make sure that you still have it on, and second, I like the fact that I can buzz your pussy anytime I please. Lastly, it gets you to respond quickly. If you don't, the app keeps buzzing your pussy until you answer. Isn't that great!" Kelly texted back with a happy face.

Mary stared back at the app but did not answer. Finally, her pussy lit up again with constant buzzing. She was forced to respond.

"Okay, okay! I get it. Can you stop it now!" Mary texted back.

"Not with that attitude. Come see me right away when you come into the office slut!" Kelly texted.

The buzzing in her pussy did not stop this time. Kelly was punishing her now, and there was nothing Mary could about it but drive into work with her pussy pulsing with voltage. It was a low power pulse, but it still bothered her as it made her wet.

She got ready more quickly now and drove to work.

She got to work and walked into the office. Her buzzing pussy was very distracting as her clit rods made it harder to walk without cuming, but with the voltage coursing through her Vulva, it was damn near impossible to get far. She had to stop several times or cum right in front of whoever happened to be in the hallway at the time.

"That bitch!" Mary cursed to herself as she stopped a final time to head off an orgasm.

She walked into Kelly's office, trying not to look pissed off; it would only cause her trouble.

"Why, hello, Mary! did you have a nice drive in today?" Kelly said with a broad smile.

"Yes, Kelly, thanks for asking. Sorry I was short with you, but your new way of "texting" me caught me off guard." Mary said, swallowing her pride.

Kelly pushed a button on her phone, and the buzzing stopped. Mary was relieved.

"Thank you," Mary said.

"Much better, and when we are alone, you will address me as Mistress. Now come over here and show me," Kelly said.

Mary did not need to think twice as she walked around Kelly's desk and pulled up her skirt. Mary wore no panties, so her chastity cage was in full view from the get-go.

"My! My! It looks fantastic! You are locked up tight!" Kelly said as she probed Mary's Vulva, trying to get a finger in her Vagina.

"Yes, Mistress, I hope you are satisfied!" Mary said, looking down at her tormentor.

"Well, you deserve it, don't you slut?" Kelly said.

Mary knew the correct answer for Kelly.

"Yes, Mistress, I need it to keep my cunt out of trouble," Mary said.

"Perfect slut! Very good! Yes, you do. Now you will keep this on for as long as I want it on. I am sure you know that I can tell when it's removed. If I catch you with it off for the wrong reason, you will deeply regret it!" Kelly said as she pulled on the cage, causing the freshly pierced rings to pull against her lips causing Mary to wince in pain.

"Yes, Mistress! I fully understand. Please stop pulling!" Mary said with tears running down her face.

"Good! Now there is the matter of your punishment." Kelly said she had Mary sit down in front of her desk.

"What! I thought that this was my punishment!" Mary said, pointing down to her crotch.

"No, sadly, I knew you were going to fail, so I was going to have your pussy caged anyway. This is for being a total bitch, AGAIN, to your team. I received a host of emails complaining about you!" Kelly said as she texted Shelby to come into the room. Shelby came in and sat beside Mary in front of Kelly's desk.

"Hello, Mary." Shelby said with "Sorry" in her eyes.

"I see from the complaints that you refused to let Ron cum on your tits. Then more than a few emails about you intimidating the junior team members, preventing them from finishing tasks for the team of six, who you remember, are critical to finishing the Milestones on time. Did you give Nathan blue balls so badly that he had to get an ice pack? You can't help being a total cunt can you, Mary? You have to remember that you NEED them to work for you. They are not there for you to terrorize. To that end, I am going to have to teach you a lesson in humility. I was going to make you fuck the whole team every day with your slutty pussy, but now that is off-limits for quite a while," Kelly said as she turned toward Shelby.

"Shelby, good to see you. Please make sure that our slut is prepared for anal sex today and take this; our slut will need it!" Kelly said as she handed Shelby a plug made out of plastic.

"What! Why do I have to take it in the ass! What the hell!" Mary said as she got up to complain.

Instantly Mary's Vulva lit up in pain with a sharp jolt of electricity from her Chastity cage.

"Remember, with me; you are not Mary, the big shot manager, you are my slut to punish if I think she needs it! Are we very clear!" Kelly said, thoroughly enjoying torturing Mary.

"Okay! I'm sorry, Mistress, but please don't make me! My ass can't take it, not all six of them in one day!" Mary begged.

"You should have thought of that before you decided to be a prim donna! You will apologize to the team and then offer your ass as payment for being such a bitch. Shelby has a butt plug to help you. Bend over, and Shelby will plug you." Kelly said with a grin.

With hatred in her eyes, Mary got up and bent over her chair.

"Sorry, Babe, but this will help, I promise!" Shelby said as she took the plug and oiled it up. It was a full two inches at the widest and would expand her ass far beyond the team's need. None of the team members had a cock that thick, but Kelly wanted to plug Mary's ass anyway for obvious reasons.

"Turn around, Mary, so I can see your face as Shelby drives it in your ass," Kelly jeered.

Mary assumed the position looking at Kelly and daydreaming about the day she could tell her to go fuck herself. Simultaneously, she felt a surge of humiliation deep in her gut that turned her on as she was "forced" to comply.

Shelby twisted the plug as she worked it into Mary's tight chocolate star. The plug was almost a third of the way inside her after a few minutes of twisting and turning. Mary winced in pain as her tight sphincter finally expanded enough to accommodate the plug at the thickest point. Kelly loved the expressions of pain on Mary's face and her wiggling hips as she moved to avoid in the invading plug. Kelly started to shock her pussy at the same time by pressing her favorite button on her chastity app.

"Oooh shit, that plug is thick...ahh...hold on...shit!" Mary whined as Shelby popped it into her ass. It was a snug fit, but it was in.

"There, now you are all set. You can thank me later. Now get dressed and leave me. I have a lot of work to do." Kelly said dismissively.

Shelby left with Mary following behind, walking awkwardly with a massive plug in her ass.

"What a fucking bitch!" Mary said as she wobbled down the hall to her office with a leaking pussy.

"Ya, she is in a wicked mod this morning for some reason," Shelby said as they approached Mary's office.

They walked into Mary's office. Mary did not sit down as she felt like it would be worse and drive the plug further up her tender ass.

"The good news is that the team meetings are not for a couple of hours. I think the extra time, with the plug in your butt, will help you "adjust" for team butt fucking." Shelby said, trying to put a good spin on a bad situation for Mary's sake but enjoying the hell out of it and at the same time.

"My team butt fucking!" Mary said as she glared at Shelby.

"If you are trying to make me feel better, it is not working! How would you like to take it up the ass by young kids that work for you?" Mary said, but at the same time fully turned on by the abject horribleness of the situation. Her nipples and pussy tingled as she said this to Shelby.

"Sorry, Mary! I was only trying to help, but I guess it came out wrong." Shelby said, feigning a sad, caring expression. Shelby could not wait to see Mary take it up the ass.

Mary had to eventually get ready for the board meeting that came before the ass reaming.

"I need to remove the chastity cage for the meeting. Why don't you lay back on the sofa, and I will release the cage." Shelby said. She enjoyed being Mary's handler, and it made her wet implementing Kelly's insidious versions of abuse. Shelby started to formulate her plan where she could begin to help Kelly punish Mary.

The meeting was not as bad as Mary thought it would be. Shelby licked Mary's clit lightly during the session as Mary's piercing rings were still very fresh. It was always strange to Mary to sit before the board members while under her desk, with her legs spread wide, she got her clit sucked and, on top of that, having to fight off orgasms. She made it through okay and was glad when they all left her office.

"Okay, the team meetings will start soon. Sorry, they get to cum in your ass Mary, and I have to replug your ass afterward, so the cum stays in your ass the rest of the day." Shelby said, but in reality, Shelby, not Kelly, added the part about re-plugging her and cuming only in her ass.

"Fucking great! Oh well, let's get this over with!" Mary said.

The team of six filed into Mary's office, not knowing what you expect. They were all very annoyed at her from all the trouble she had caused their junior engineers.

Shelby had them all sit on the sofa or stand right beside it. Ron and Jerry had their arms crossed with sour expressions. It seemed to them that daily blow jobs were not enough anymore. They all had breaking points, and Mary, queen of cunts, knew just how to make them suffer. By teasing the Junior engineers, Mary was trying to get them to perform better, but she took it way too far. Mary ended up leaving several junior members with blue balls so severe they could no longer work. She did this for a week. The team of six finally got the reason out of Nathan. Nathan, only nineteen, told them all the details of Mary's "harassment."

Mary walked out from behind her desk with her pussy pulsing with excitement, but deep in her gut, she was flooded with humiliation and fear. The feeling was overwhelming. She had a blank expression but was fighting off tears at the same time. She knew she had blown it, but this would be by far the most degrading thing she had ever done in her life. Having to beg forgiveness from her team was bad enough, but then having to offer her ass to these kids willingly, as a group, was awful.

She stood before the group and stared at each of them and tried not to break down or, worse, just run from the room.

"I called you all in here because I was made aware of the trouble I caused with your junior team members last week. I want to let you know that I am truly sorry. I was only trying to push them to work harder, but I never told you about my plan, and, I guess, all I did was make things worse..." Mary began.

Ron cut her off in mid-sentence.

"All you did was try to help? All you DID is put us all behind at least another week. We had to do a lot of damage control, Mary. You have no idea how hard we work. Yes, we get "compensation" from you, but this is too much. This project will make or break us, Mary. It's not just about you." Ron said in rising tones as he spoke.

The others nodded their heads in agreement as he spoke.

"It's like you are a kid and don't know how to behave. I have cousins who drive me crazy, but they are kids, not adults!" Sandeep said.

Shelby sat back in her chair, just loving it. She saw Mary cringing at the admonishments from the team of millennials almost ½ her age.

Mary's pussy was leaking from the embarrassment, and she was beet red in the face. Her nipples were hard, and her womb was on fire. She was so confused; she felt dizzy.

"My parents knew what to do with me. They gave me a good spanking!" Jerry shouted.

"Ya, that would teach you, Mary. Before this goes any further, you deserve to be spanked just like my 12-year-old cousin when she is acting like a total brat!" one of the team said.

"What! You want to spank me like I am a 12-year-old kid! No way. Not by a bunch of snot-nosed kids. That would be too much!" Mary said. The tears were starting to flow, Mary was losing control.

"It's a spanking, or we all walk! You need to feel it, Mary. Feel the pain you caused all of us. It's a good spanking for the brat you are, or we talk to Kelly about our options." Ron said with an evil look.

"This is so humiliating!" Mary let slip out as she looked at them, all waiting for her answer.

From a nod from Ron, the team got up and started leaving.

Shelby was beside herself with joy, seeing Mary at her lowest, and she looked over at Mary with a look that told Mary, it's now or never, hoping it would seal the deal. A dark part of Shelby wished it was her being spanked.

"Wait...hold on...I was going to offer my ass to the team, but if this is what you want, then I will submit to being spanked for being a brat, but only one of you gets my ass," Mary said, hoping she could salvage some amount of compromise. Mary looked over to Shelby for approval. Shelby pretended to text Kelly for permission, but she only informed Kelly and made sure she would live stream it to her. Shelby nodded back. The plan was a go!

"Whoa...hold on...if we are going to give up that, then I want to be the one to spank you. Also, you have to act like a little girl, for the team and call me daddy. Then Sandeep gets to drill your ass. Otherwise, it's no deal." Ron said, stepping forward. Ron hated Mary the most and was the meanest of the whole team. Mary knew this, but getting out of a team butt fucking had it's an upside, even though Sandeep had, by far, the thickest cock of the bunch. The real reason she agreed was buried in her subconscious, total submission and humiliation.

"Ok, it's a deal. Shelby gets to monitor you Ron, to make sure you don't get carried away, AND after this, it's back to business with all the same timelines in place, no delay. My ass is paying for the delay so expect the same level of quality." Mary said.

"Deal, but we expect you to play your part, or it doesn't count. Play the bitch brat or the deal's off, and we all get to ream that sweet ass of yours," Ron said as he went to get a proper chair and speak to Shelby.

Shelby called Mary over to the other side of the room as the guys arranged the seating for the spectacle.

"Good job, boss! You dodged a bullet! Your ass must be happy. My advice to you; play the part and get through this. You are still in charge, and I can tell the boys still hold you in high regard. Think of this as role play and just try to enjoy it, if that is possible." Shelby said, trying her darndest to get Mary to play along. She hoped she would. This was a dream come true for Shelby.

"Ok, but this is really so humiliating, but I will try. Dave spanked me a while ago for being a bitch. I never told you, but it oddly did straighten me out for a while anyway. I really do feel bad, and I guess, in a way, I do deserve this." Mary said.

Shelby could not believe the words coming out of Mary's mouth. She was actually thinking this was something she deserved. Shelby knew from that point on that she had Mary.

"Dave spanked you. Wow, I guess this does work for you, so go with it and give the boys a show. I know they work hard for you, Mary." Shelby said, still in wonder that this was even happening.

"Ok, Ron wants you looking like a schoolgirl; come with me to your bathroom." Once there, Shelby pulled Mary's hair into two pigs tails sticking straight up from either side of her head, then falling over both ears. She then had Mary remove her blouse and bra. Then she put her blouse back on and tied her shirttails together up under her breasts, so her midriff showed and rolled up her sleeves. Next, she removed Mary's thigh-high stocking. Then Shelby removed her own calf-high white socks and put them on Mary to complete the schoolgirl look. Bright red lipstick was the final tough. Lastly, she pulled Mary's butt plug. It was going to be in the way as Mary knew well.

123456...9