MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new device was Shelby's idea, and Kelly approved it right away.

Shelby, gently but firmly, pushed her legs back open.

"Sorry, Mary, boss's orders. Just hold on while I install this. Pull your nipple piercings while I do this, and don't look away. It will only take a minute." Shelby said with authority.

Mary, chilled with excitement and humiliation coursing through her, obediently sat back and started to pull on her gold barbell nipple piercings as Shelby went to work locking up her Vagina. She was sad to see her pussy locked up, but the pussy juice Shelby noticed flowing out of her told a different story.

Shelby inserted the 4-inch long plug into Mary's wet pussy. It was almost an inch and a half thick, so Mary felt it expand her hole even though she was already wet. The plug securely attached to the chastity claw. Mary could not remove it unless she removed the whole chastity device. Then Shelby inserted the eight labia rings into the slots on the claw to secure it into place. She then inserted a screwdriver into a hole in the device and turned the screwdriver, which pulled the rings into the cage further to tighten the claw until her pussy was locked tight.

"Oww, not so tight! My poor pussy lips!" Mary cried.

"Well... get used to it. Just give it time. Kelly wants your pussy lock up so you won't even think about taking it off." Shelby said as she stared at all the wetness dripping down Mary's pussy and into her butt crack. The sight turned Shelby on something fierce.

"You are so forceful now, Shelby...." Mary said almost to herself as she stared at the evil claw gripping her lady parts tight.

"Ya, sorry for that, but I am going to have to learn how to be more directive, and I think it's better that we get used to it here and now. If you want me to back off, just say the word." Shelby said, standing over Mary and looking down at her.

When Mary did not respond, Shelby smiled as she turned back and sat on the sofa facing Mary. Mary, caught up in a haze of guilt, humiliation, pussy dripping excitement, and fear, had nothing to say. She just sat back and looked away from Shelby as her stomach churned away with emotions.

"The little slut loves it. At least here, but I better watch myself in the office." Shelby thought.

"You are so hot, Mary. I am totally wet from locking you up. I was going to go over the chastity control to see how you responded to the new attachments, but now I think I want you to make me cum while I do it." Shelby said as she removed her skirt and black lace panties to expose her newly shaven pussy. She then sat back against the sofa cushion and spread her legs wide. Her tight little slit of a vagina came into view.

"Come over and eat me out, Mary. Make me cum." Shelby said in a commanding voice.

The whole time Shelby was talking, she had set the plug vibrating in Mary's pussy. This only added to Mary's predicament. She was in lust mode now. Almost operating on automatic, but Mary was still shocked at the sudden command to eat out her admin assistant. She was, after all, still her boss.

"You know you want to. Look at my wet pussy Mary. It's just begging you to lick it!" Shelby said as she spread her labia wide to give Mary a great view of her wet hole.

Mary got up off the recliner and crawled over to Shelby, looked up into her eyes, and then bent down and gave Shelby's sweet young tight pussy a long slow lick from her asshole to her clit. Shelby moaned as Mary went to work on her Vagina.

"Wow, Mary! I forgot what a great pussy licker you are. Now don't stop even if it gets uncomfortable. I am going to try different settings. Tell me when you are close, and I will stop you from coming." Shelby said as she dialed up the new settings. The plug was not the only new item on the Chastity device; it also had three wires with tiny clips attached to the clit rods. This would be a whole new world for Mary.

Mary moaned audibly as she lapped up Shelby's sweet nectar. After ten minutes of solid pussy licking from Mary, Shelby finally figured out how to use the new settings on Mary's cage. The new chastity cage had a whole new level of stimulation to give to Mary's locked Vagina. Shelby fired up the four-inch metal plug in her cunt and set it to vibrate while slowly rotating. Next in line were the newly wired clit rods. The new wires from the cage to her clit hood rods allowed shocks to be applied directly to her clit. The gentle shocks to her clit came in intervals, which Shelby could control and engorge Mary's clit forcing it out of her clit hood. When shocks stopped, her clit retracted. Timed correctly, this would make her clit move in and out of her clit hood in time with the shocks. The effects were immediate.

"Oh my god, what the hell! It feels like my clit is being sucked on. It's too much...I'm going to cum!" Mary panted as Shelby held Mary's head against her pussy.

"Just keep licking..right there..I am so close!" Shelby said as she upped the voltage to Mary's pussy to head off her orgasm.

"Ummph!!! Ummp!" Mary cried into Shelby's pussy as a painful shock filled her entire Vagina from front to back. The shocks came from the plug, which was inserted deep into her pussy. This was a new sensation as the electrically lit up her whole abdomen, not just her poor Vagina. Mary continued to lick Shelby with gusto now that her orgasm was killed, and the vicious shocking stopped.

Shelby moved her hips up and down as Mary drove her toward orgasm. She moaned heavily as she guided Mary's head around her vulva. After a few more minutes, she let out a cry and came hard on Mary's face.

"Perfect pet," Shelby said, testing the new name on Mary. She wanted to be more assertive but still thought that "Slut" was too much at this point.

Mary felt very submissive and owned in a new way. The ever-present claw gripping her pussy and the new wires to lit up her clit as well as the plug stuffed in her needy pussy made her feel very passive. If she upset either Shelby or Kelly, she would pay dearly. Because of this, Shelby's use of the name Pet was a good test case, mostly because they were not in the office. Mary was willing to accept the new name and even liked the change in Shelby's personality.

"It's okay, Shel. You have a great pussy, and it's delicious." Mary said, not looking up at Shelby.

Mary could feel the plug vibrating still but at a lower level. The same applied to her clit rods. Her clit was still being forced in and out of her hood, but it was at least bearable. She always felt on edge, however. She kept creeping toward orgasm, but then, as the cage knew somehow, it would back off.

"Could you turn off the cage stimulation Shelby? I feel like I am on my way to cuming the whole time, and it's very distracting, even though it stops just in time." Mary asked in a pleading voice.

"No, sorry, Mary. I need to test the new settings. Kelly wants to see if you can be kept on edge all the time now except during important meetings and presentations at work." Shelby said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Mary was building again to orgasm, but the plug and clit rods stopped just long enough to bring her back down. A minute later, it started all over again.

"Holy shit Shelby! I don't know how long I can last like this. I am dizzy from being so horny!" Mary said with a somber expression.

"Good. I need to perfect the interval anyway. Let me know if the cage does not stop in time, and I will adjust it. I will be with you most of the day anyway, so we will see how it goes. Maybe I will give you a break. We are heading out for a busy day. Go and get dressed in what you think is appropriate." Shelby said as she turned to look at her phone. Shelby was very interested in how Mary would react to this. She glanced up to peek at her after a minute of pretending to work on her phone.

Mary hesitated for a moment then walked to her bedroom to change with her vagina and clit buzzing. She automatically started to get dressed in "normal" clothes, but deep down, she knew Kelly, and by extension, Shelby would not approve. Shelby gave her the chance to dress in "appropriate" clothing. Her already aroused state became even more so as she reached for more revealing clothing.

She put on a white ruffle tube top with no bra. She only wore this at the beach, but it seemed like the right top for Shelby. Her huge tits strained the tube top with no supportive bra, and the outline of her nipple piercings and heart-shaped areolas showed clearly through the stretched fabric. Next, she pulled on a short, mid-thigh red pleated skirt. The combo of the tube top and skirt left most of her midriff exposed. Luckily she had a flat stomach. She picked out a cute red thong that had a little bow right in the top middle. To finish off the look, she wore a pair of red high heels with straps going up to her calf. At the last minute, she grabbed a blue button-up shirt to wear over the tube top. It was the least she could do to hide her breasts straining against the tube top.

Still dizzy from the cage buzzing her pussy, Mary walked back out to show Shelby. It's like the cage was in charge of Mary now. Her pussy was needy and wanting and made Mary into a much different person.

"Perfect pet, you look great. Turn around!" Shelby said.

Mary did a slow turn for her.

Shelby lifted her skirt and then quickly pulled her thong down her legs.

"You tit's look truly magnificent in that tube top. Wow! But we won't need a thong ever while we are together outside of the office. You really need to do something about all that pussy hair, though. It keeps growing back too quickly. I guess it's off to the waxing place to get it ripped off again." Shelby said in a matter-of-fact voice.

Mary looked down at the blonde bush growing back over her pussy. Her bush was extra annoying now because of all the pussy juice that gets caught up and dried in the hair now that she was always wet.

"What if I get all the hair below my head permanently removed? That way, it will no longer be an issue?" Mary suggested, not believing the words that were coming out of her mouth.

"Excellent pet, that is exactly what we will do. You make the reservation." Shelby said.

Mary was delighted that Shelby liked her idea. She was slipping down a road she knew well but could do nothing to stop it. Mary looked up a place and made the reservation for that day. She was nervous but excited that it pleased Shelby.

They got into Mary's car with Shelby driving. Shelby seemed to have a plan and started off in the direction of downtown. As soon as they got out of Mary's immediate neighborhood Shelby put her plan into action.

"Take your tube top off and show off your amazing rack. You can put the blouse back on but make sure you leave plenty of cleavage showing." Shelby said while still driving toward an intersection.

Mary looked over at Shelby and hesitated. She did not want to show the whole world her tits.

The vibration increased from the plug inserted far up in her vagina, and her clit came to life with stronger shocks. Mary jolted out of her resistance, knew that Shelby had turned up the chastity cage when she refused to comply.

"Okay..Okay...please turn it down! It's getting painful!" Mary said as she stripped off her shirt and tube top. Her tits sprang free. Mary quickly put the shirt back on but left a large amount of cleavage.

"Now tie the shirt in a knot below your tits, so your flat stomach shows," Shelby instructed.

"Shelby, if the wrong people recognize me, it would put my job in jeopardy. Neither of us can risk that!" Mary said with a pleading look.

"Right, you are, pet, so put the mask on in the glove box. No one will recognize you, but if I let you do this, then you have to open your shirt up all the way. I want to see your tits hanging out. It's one or the other!" Shelby said.

Mary put the mask on and opened her shirt up to expose her tits fully. The shirt was still tied under her breasts, so they were framed nicely by the shirt. Her big puffy nipples were fully erect and looked stunning framed by her heart-shaped areolas.

They finally arrived at their destination. The beauty shop was new to Mary.

"Ok, pet, you can button up but only until your nipples are just covered. Let's go in." Shelby said.

Looking like a slut, almost sweating for nerves, but masked to hide her identity, Mary followed Shelby into the salon. It was relatively busy, and they both heard murmurs from the customer looking at Mary's barely hidden breasts with her short red skirt and high heels.

"Hey, Fran! Long time to see. How have you been?" Shelby said as they reached the back of the salon. Fran had a work station set far back from the others. Mary was relieved at this anyway.

"I've been great! I heard you got a new job. How fantastic!" Fran said with a smile while looking Mary up and down.

"Ya, is it great, and I have an awesome boss, but we are here from my friend Mary. She wants to upgrade her look." Shelby said.

"Well, she looks amazing right now. Maybe a little too amazing if you get my drift. How are you, Mary? Nice to meet you." Fran said, looking Mary up and down.

"As you can see, she is quite shy, hence the mask. Anyway, she wants laser hair removal for her whole body below the neckline. She made an appointment, but it was just luck that it was here. First, though she wants new nails. Inch and a half in length with red lacquer. After that, she wants blonde highlights all around. Finally, weaved in eyelash extensions to finish off her look. She is going to audition for a role where she needs to look her best. She also wants to change her look from plain Jane to sexy Mary. I told her you were the best, so she will also need face make up applied and then purchased to go. She will need to be instructed on how to apply it herself. Is that all doable today?" Shelby said as Mary, shocked from the list Shelby rattled off to Fran, started to react, but Shelby, turning up the voltage to her clit rods, kept her mouth closed.

"Wow! That is a tall order, but yes, if we get started right now. Follow me!" Fran said as she led Mary and Shelby into a room in the back of the store.

The backroom had a hairstyle station and elevated bench for hair removal.

"I need to get the hair removal equipment. Why don't you get undressed Mary. I will be right back," Fran said. She left the room.

"Ok, Mary, let's get your chastity cage off before Fran comes back. I assume that you do not want her to see it." Shelby said as she motioned Mary to sit upon the bench.

"Boy Shelby! Inch and a half nails and highlights! I had no idea. It will be hard to work with nails that long!" Mary said, sounding pathetic.

"I bet you can still suck a mean dick, Mary! Just kidding, but these are Kelly's orders, and you said you had an agreement with her. If you want to back out, just say so, and I will check in with Kelly." Shelby said as she spread Mary's legs to get at the cage.

"Ok, but what about the OFFICE SLUT tattoo on my pussy. She will, for sure, see that!" Mary wined, knowing the answer already.

"It fits you like a glove, Mary, and in the end, you have your mask. Don't worry so much. You pussy seems to like it. You are dripping." Shelby said; as she released the cage, Shelby removed the wires to her clit rods and pulled out the vaginal vibrator.

Mary pussy felt free, but oddly the pleasure was reduced. She was no longer a caged slut.

Shelby looked up at Mary sitting on the bench with her legs spread and inserted two fingers deep in Mary's wet cunt and used her thumb to roll Mary's huge clit around, pressing it against her public bone.

Mary squirmed in surprise and was quickly on the road to cuming.

"Listen closely, Mary. Just be a good pet, and I will work with Kelly to let you cum. Maybe I could get Dave to fuck you to orgasm. I bet you would love that. It's been a LONG time since you came." Shelby said, making squishing sounds with her fingers moving in and out of Mary's hole.

Mary looked at Shelby's fingers, working her poor, needy vagina. She was and had been in a trance from the new cage and Shelby's new attitude. Mary liked Shelby, but she also wanted power. She felt the power slip away as she gave into Shelby.

"Ok...but you have to know... that I am still your boss... at work... and... I will not put my promotion... in jeopardy for you or Kelly." Mary shuddered as her orgasm approached.

Shelby sensed this and pulled her fingers out of Mary's moist cunt. Mary's strongly muscled vaginal canal contracted around her fingers like it was trying to keep them inside.

"Deal Mary! I won't do anything to put your job at risk or your future partnership at the company. We just like to play with you while we can!" Shelby said as Fran came back into the room with the laser hair removal device.

Mary liked it all too much, but she had her limits.

Fran came into the room and saw Shelby standing in between Mary's spread legs. Luckily for Mary, Shelby blocked the view of her dripping and slut tattoo.

"At least for now," Mary thought.

Mary closed her legs quickly as Fran got set up. Fran smelled sex in that air and made her vagina contract involuntarily. Mary looked very sexy to Fran already, but she was more than happy to work with this naked beauty if she wanted to look "better." Fran was not gay, but Mary's body made her think being bi-sexual might not be so bad. She especially loved her giant, perfectly formed breasts with the hot, heart-shaped areolas and barbell piercings.

"Well, I see we are ready. Lay down on your stomach, and I will start with your legs and anywhere on your backside that I see hair." Fran said as she got the machine ready.

It was a handheld device, shaped a lot like the handheld check out scanner with a flat area on front that, when applied to the skin, burned the hair follicles until they were unable to produce hair.

Fran spent the next half hour, removing all the hair from her back, neck, and lower legs. It only hurt a little as Mary's leg area had most of the hair to remove. Mary was relieved. She liked the thought of not having to shave her legs.

Mary felt mortified as she turned over to expose her OFFICE SLUT tattoo emblazoned on her public bone. Fran gazed at the tattoo, diamond-studded clit hood, and labia rings. She had never seen so many piercing on a vagina before. Fran's pussy starts to get very moist.

"I see you like body decorations, Mary. And this tattoo is very...unusual...I must say...is this part of your audition...or....?" Fran said, lifted Mary's arm to remover her armpit hair.

"She is timid about all this, Fran. She does like to play slut sometimes, so that is why she is wearing a mask. You can understand, as acting like a slut can be very embarrassing. I am sure I can count on your discretion." Shelby said, cutting Mary off before she could respond.

Hearing this made Mary feel like a sex toy, to be played with, and decorated at will. While she loved it, she also hated it. It was a powerful aphrodisiac.

"Oh, for sure! This is very exciting for me! My lips are sealed." Fran said as she continued on Mary's armpits.

After her pits, Fran worked on the hair on her arms and finished them both rather quickly.

"Ok, Mary, I need to work on your Breasts now. Please raise your arms over your head; this will make it easier." Fran said, looking down at Mary, who seemed mortified by complying quickly.

"There is not much hair on them, but I see some around the bottom of each breast and areola. I may need to move your breasts around to get certain spots. I hope you don't mind." Fran said, looking down at the perfect breast tissue lying before her and getting very turned on.

"It's ok, Fran, do what you have to," Mary replied, hoping Fran did not smell the sex juice from her pussy.

Fran massaged each breast in search of hair, but clearly, she was taking advantage.

123456...9