MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary lay back, closed her eyes, as she just enjoyed the ride as Fran worked on her nails.

"Mary, can I look at your wonderful breasts as I work? They are so perfectly shaped, and your heart-shaped areolas are so hot." Fran whispered in her ear.

Mary heard Fran ask, but it was like a dream as Mary enjoyed the relaxing chair and the pussy stimulating while her hands were pampered.

Mary slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Fran smiling down at her.

"I thought you already were," Mary said, winking at her.

"Well, yes, I have been looking down your blouse, but can I see them...you know...not covered up?" Fran said shyly as her pussy began to moisten, while massaging Mary's other hand.

"Do my breasts make you wet, Fran?" Mary said, enjoying teasing Fran.

"Well...I guess...ok, yes, they do...please Mary," Fran said, almost begging.

"Good, I am glad they have that effect on you. Of course, I will show them to you, Fran. You are very sexy to me, but you need to show me how wet you are first. Take off your dress and show me. If you are wet enough, I will let you take off my bra and blouse, and I will keep it off the rest of the time. Maybe I will let you touch them if you are a good girl." Mary said, looking up at Fran.

Fran was conflicted but horny as hell after that amazing orgasm.

"Shelby, can you go lock the door and stand guard? I would not want to let anyone in here." Fran said as she unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stood there, right beside Mary, in only her bra, looking down at the ground. Fran's sweet little pussy came into view. It was covered in a nice layer of fine curly brown pussy hair. It was at eye level with Mary lying back in the salon chair. Fran's face was a deep shade of red, and she fidgeted about, not knowing what to do.

"Are these nails dry enough to use?" Mary said as she held up her hand that now had five very long, bright red nails attached to each finger. Mary flexed her hand to test the nails. It looked like a sexy claw now."

"Yes, Mary...they dry very quickly," Fran replied, not looking into Mary's eyes.

Mary thought it was so cute the way Fran stood there, like a kid, squirming about, not knowing what to do or how to react.

"Come closer and show me, Fran...show me how much you want to see my tit's," Mary said.

Mary saw her whole body flush red as she stepped closer and reached down to spread her pussy lips. Her shining wetness was visible. Fran was mortified by downright lustful for Mary.

"Ummmm...you are wet, Fran, spread your legs open for me...be a good girl now." Mary cooed as she reached out with her hand.

Fran moved her legs apart but still did not look at Mary.

Mary grazed Fran's stomach, with her new nails, all the way down her abdomen and across her pussy. Fran's whole body shivered as the nails scraped their way down her body. Then Mary ran her index finger along her slit and scraped her nail lightly along her wet opening, all the way up to her clit hood. Fran moaned quietly as Mary inspected her wetness.

Mary finished and licked Fran's wetness from her finger with her tongue.

"Well, a deal is a deal, but you will have to do the honors as I don't think I can remove my bra and blouse with these, at least not yet," Mary said, holding up her red clawed hand.

"It would be my pleasure, Mary," Fran said as she reached down for her dress that was on the floor at her feet.

"Why don't you be a good girl and keep the dress off for a while. I think it's only fair, and if you feel so inclined, I would love to see your breasts." Mary said, testing Fran's resolve.

The meaning of "Good Girl" was not lost on Fran, but she desperately wanted to touch Mary's phenomenal breasts.

"I am glad you like my breasts, Mary, but they do not compare to yours by a long shot," Fran said as she reached back and unclipped her bra, held the bra cups in place for a second, and then let it fall to the ground.

Fran's C cup breasts, released from their confines, sprang free. She had nice perky well-shaped tit's with a little sag, small dark areolas, and puffy, pencil eraser sized nipples that were hard as a rock.

"Don't be silly. You have a great set of tit's, Fran. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" Mary said as she tried to groom her pet for the future.

"Thank Mary," Fran said, smiling and feeling very good from Mary's complements.

Fran sat down on the opposite side to work on Mary's other hand, but she first got to unwrap her prize. She reached over, unbuttoned Mary's blouse, and opened it wide. Then popped open the single button located in front between her breasts on Mary's thin black lace bar. She removed the bra cups from her breasts to expose them fully. Then, looking at Mary for approval, she gently cupped each breast, squeezing them in turn. She ran her hands all over them for a minute.

"Ok..ok...I think you have covered every square inch. Get to work now and finish my other hand, more later I promise." Mary said in a teasing voice. The breast massage felt good, but she had to keep Fran wanting more.

Embarrassed by the obsession with Mary's breasts, Fran apologized.

"So sorry, Mary, I guess I got carried away," Fran said and picked up where she left off with Mary's nails.

"No worries, Fran," Mary said as she cupped her breast with her new nails and scraped them along the sensitive bottom of her breasts before teasing her nipples with the red lacquered tips.

Fran had a hard time concentrating with Mary's working her breasts with her red nails, but she managed and finally finished. Mary held up both hands to look at them. Now Mary had a full set of long red nails on each hand. She had no idea how she would be able to work or get dressed with these long red claws, but they did look sexy as hell. The whole time, Shelby was fine-tuning Mary's chastity device so she could control even the slightest reaction from Mary. Mary's was still in a heightened state of stimulation and was always approaching and then coming down from near orgasms. Mary's hips rose and fell as each wave passed through her vagina.

"Good work, girl. Now come over here." Mary gestured to Fran.

Fran moved her naked body close to Mary. Mary reached up and pulled her head down, and French kissed Fran powerfully, gliding her tongue all around Fran's hot mouth. Fran pulled up from the kiss panting, with lust in her eyes. She was not used to being forced to do anything sexual and was naked, obeying an almost complete stranger.

"Suck my nipples Fran," Mary said in a breathy voice while still very close to Fran's face.

Fran did not have to be told twice. She bent over and started to suckle on Mary's barbell pierced nipples, one at a time. Fran was amazed and impressed by the sheer size of her nipples once they became fully erect. Fran caught her breath as she felt Mary's fingers searching her wet labia as she sucked away on Mary's tits.

"Keep sucking...umm that feels good!" Mary moaned as her pussy convulsed with sensation, and her clit moved in and out of her clit hood controlled by the alternating shocks. Mary drove two red-tipped nails into Fran's tight pussy as Fran continued to work her rock hard nipples.

Shelby senesced the impending orgasm and shut down the cage. Mary was frustrated but knew she was close to cuming.

Fran, close to cuming protested as Mary pulled her finger out of her pussy just before her orgasm.

"Please just a little more!" Fran begged.

"Nope, you don't get to cum, Fran. It's better this way. Waiting for it makes it mind-blowing. Trust me." Mary said as she pulled Fran off her nipple.

"Ok..I trust you, Mary...you did, after all, give me an incredible orgasm." Fran sighed as she stood up, frustrated.

"Do you feel the tension in your pussy Fran...it will build in a good way over time. See how sensitive it is." Mary said as she glided her nails over Fran's hairy vulva giving her shivers. Mary smiled at the reaction.

"I feel exactly what you mean," Fran said as she looked down to see red fingernails teasing her needy wet pussy.

"Just follow my lead, and the next climax you feel might make you pass out," Mary said as she gave Fran's clit a light flick, ending her teasing.

"OOO...ok...yes ma'am!" Fran said as she jumped a little when her clit got flicked.

Mary's domination of Fran entranced Shelby; she was not about to ruin it. She would get her way with Mary she knew, and this was so hot to witness. Shelby just wanted to either get fucked hard or be eating out my Mary, but she would just have to wait.

"Let's get this finished, Fran. I want you to give Mary blonde highlights in these areas, but first, feather her hair upfront and around back, so it is layered, then match the highlighting, so each layer starts with her natural color and then the light blonde highlights." Shelby said, stepping forward to move things along. Shelby was very turned on and a bit sexually frustrated at this point.

Mary knew, very well, that this hairstyle was more than a bit slutty. It was a style for a much younger woman trying to look like a sexy fashion model or a stripper trying to look hotter. Mary didn't care at this point. Her tattoo, piercings, and Chastity cage said more about her being a slut than her hair.

Shelby jolted Mary's pussy a couple of times to warn her to let the girl work and not distract her. Fran worked on Mary's hair naked, however. Shelby did not mind that part anyways. Mary laid back as Fran feathered her hair and then dyed in with a blonde color that was even lighter than Mary's natural blonde color. Shelby kept the cage vibrating Mary's pussy and shocking her clit at a low level so Fran could concentrate but just enough to keep Mary on edge. Mary nipples were still standing tall however, as Fran stared down at them occasionally to admire them. With her eyes closed, Mary still massaged her breasts with her new nails while laying back, getting her hair done. They felt good against her soft breasts tissue

"Man, there is something super sexy about watching a girl style hair naked." Shelby thought as she continued to set parameters for Mary's cage into the app. Shelby would send Kelly all the new settings that she set today.

"That was one thing about today that was worth it," Shelby thought.

Fran finished a couple of hours later. Fran held up a mirror for Mary to view her new hairstyle.

Mary was not surprised at the wanna be slut look of her hair. Her naturally blonde hair now had layers of lighter blond alternating every few inches around her head, and her hair was layered in different lengths, making her look younger but much sluttyer.

"Well, I guess this is the new me. What do you think, Shelby? Mary said, handing Fran the mirror.

"I think you look hotter than ever! Yes, a bit more promiscuous but definitely hotter." Shelby said.

"Nice work, Fran, thank you," Mary said.

"I hope you like it. Now for the last bit. The eyelash extensions should only take 20 minutes or so, but how long do you want them?" Fran said.

"Only an inch, Fran," Shelby answered for Mary.

Mary didn't mind at this point. An inch was not so bad.

Fran went to work and weaved the extension very quickly. They felt a little heavy at first to Mary as she tested her eyes by blinking.

She looked at herself in the mirror again and batted her lashes, testing the look. Again, kinda slutty, but not over the top and fake looking.

Finally, Fran applied the makeover of her face. She used a foundation to smooth out her skin and blush to give her cheek more color and then eyeliner to bring out her eyes with the new lashes, then finally bright red lipstick applied with a special coating to make it stick longer. Shelby thought it would work well for sucking cock.

Mary now looked like a fashion model. Super sexy with her hair, face, lips, and lashes combined. Her long red nails complete the look.

"Wow, Mary, you look awesome!" Fran said.

"I do look a lot different, and I will certainly attract a lot more attention. Well, thanks for everything, Fran." Mary said as she got up off the chair. She was fairly exhausted from all the work done on her.

"I hope you like your new look! And thank you for everything, Mary. I enjoyed it today. Will I ever see you again?" Fran said as she put her dress back on.

"Shelby, can I meet you out in the car? I will only be a few minutes." Mary said.

"Ok, but don't be too long or I might have to text you," Shelby said. Mary knew what "texting" meant; Shelby would send a series of shocks and vibrations to her pussy if she were late.

"I understand Shelby," Mary said as Shelby shut the door.

Mary locked the door and turned back toward Fran, who looked nervous.

"I know that you want to cum hard again, Fran, but achieving that level of orgasm takes work. Are you willing to trust me?" Mary said, standing very close, Fran.

"Well...yes, Mary...please...I want to feel that way again...but with you," Fran said.

"I am going to give you my phone number, but only call it if you have done what I ask," Mary said.

"What is that, Mary?" Fran said, looking panicky.

Mary reached down and pulled up Fran's dress, so her pussy was exposed. Fran did not budge. Mary tapped Fran's thigh to open her legs; then, Mary cupped Fran's still moist, hairy pussy. Fran was startled but still did not move. Mary slowly worked her finger around Fran's vulva as she spoke.

"I want all this pussy hair removed before I see you again and...." Mary said but was cut off by Fran.

"No problem, I will shave it off today!" Fran said, relieved.

"Silly girl, that would be too easy. You need to stretch your boundaries. I want the laser hair remover used on all your hair down here, even around your butt crack, but here is the kicker. I want someone you do not know well to do it, and the person has to be a guy." Mary said.

"You want what! Sorry, there is no way I could do that. Simply no way. That would be so humiliating and embarrassing. Please, Mary." Fran said with tears in her eyes.

Mary removed her hand, pulled down her dress, and gave her a French kiss. She broke the kiss after a short time. She pulled out a piece of paper, wrote her number down, and tucked it inside Fran's bra.

"Just think about what you just said. How humiliated were you today? You have my number and my conditions. Only call me if you have done exactly what I say. I want a picture of him using the tool on your pussy." Mary said and then turned to leave.

"Oh, one more thing. Don't cum until we meet again if you decide you want another mind-blowing orgasm. Just pick a young guy who is easily manipulated. Then give him a blow job to shut him up and call me." Mary said in a matter-of-fact voice. Then she turned and left a conflicted Fran standing there with a very wet pussy. Mary pussy lit up with a strong vibration just as she was going. Mary picked up the pace and almost ran back out to the car. Mary got catcalls from several guys because of her new look and bouncing tits. She smiled at them and waved as she approached the car and got in.

Shelby was annoyed at Mary for being late and for what happened at the salon. Shelby wanted to reinforce who was in charge. Mary might love the game she played with Fran, but Shelby wanted her back to the Mary she knew.

"I hope you had fun in there. Now strip down for the ride back. I think you need a lesson in humility. Do it now, Mary." Shelby said as she started the car.

Mary saw the guys still staring at her as she looked at Shelby with a pleading expression.

"You seem to like the attention, Mary...strip or you will be sorry," Shelby said. She was not going to move the car until Mary got naked.

"Please, Shelby, they are still looking at me!" Mary pleaded. With that, her pussy lit up with electricity, and her pussy vibrated as Shelby tapped a few settings on the chastity ap. It was building in intensity and Mary knew it would end up hurting soon. She was a slut on a leash, and the leash was the Chastity cage.

Mary wiggled out of her skirt and then removed her top. The guys were riveted at the sight. This hot blonde with highlights in her hair and long lashes was stripping for them.

Then Mary unbuttoned the single bra button and her massive tit sprang free. The guy cheered and whistled.

"Now hold both of your breasts up for them and smile as we drive by," Shelby said as she turned down the chastity ap before it became painful.

Almost crying at this point, Mary put on a brave face and smiled while holding her breasts up with both hands. Her long red nails were wrapped around her tit flesh as Shelby drove right by the guys standing by a truck in the parking lot. Mary looked up and smiled as the guy approached Mary's side of the car.

Mary held them higher and pinched her nipples at Shelby's request as Shelby drove off before they got to close. The guys yelled, "Nice tit's slut!". Mary released her tits and looked down at the floor of the car, feeling so slutty and embarrassed.

"Let that be a lesson, Mary. That wasn't so bad anyway. They had no way of knowing who the naked slut was." Shelby said as she got on the freeway. Mary had to remain naked for the whole drive back. She also had to smile at anyone who noticed her tits hanging out for all to see. Mary was exhausted from the bolts of fear as several men, and some women saw and commented by yelling or by their expression. Mary had to lift her tits up and smile for each one.

Mary barely noticed when they approached her neighborhood but said little as Shelby still did not let her cover-up. Her nipples were hard, and her pussy was still being buzzed and shocked as they drove into her driveway. After everything, she was still wet and horny. It had been more than a week since she had cum and her mind was still cloudy and dizzy from all the stimulation.

"Ok, Mary, I think we can call it a day. Don't fool yourself with the little slut you made cum today. For the next week you will drive to work without a top on once you get out of your neighborhood. I want you to set up your phone to record yourself as you drive in; if I don't see tit's, then there will be trouble. This will remind you of your situation. Come to work a little early as we have a format change for the board meeting that happens before you suck your team off in the morning." Shelby said.

"With my tit's hanging out! Really! Please, Shelby, this is too much!" Mary said, exasperated at the "new" Shelby.

"Do you really want me to tell Kelly all that has happened today? I am already not telling her about a lot of things that she would take offense at, and really Mary, a couple of strangers get to see your tit's, what is the big deal anyway." Shelby said.

"Shit Shelby....ok...but if I get busted and go down, we can all go down if you know what I mean!" Mary said so tried that she did not want to fight with Shelby anymore.

"Good girl. I will see you tomorrow." Shelby said as Mary, having to go naked into her own house, opened the car door, sprinted to her front door, opened it quickly, and went inside.

Mary was very tired after the long day at the salon, so she poured herself a strong drink, sunk into her sofa in her favorite robe to watch a few Netflix shows, and tried to relax. Shelby had thankfully turned down the chastity cage to a low hum, so her clit and vagina were only mildly aroused. Mary found herself oddly uncomfortable in her robe, so after the first episode of Californication, she removed her robe and curled up naked on the sofa. She felt much better.

As she watched, her pussy kept buzzing lightly between her legs, holding her in a constant state of arousal. She was getting addicted to the feeling, missing it when it was absent. The show had a fair amount of sex, and Mary pulled her nipple piercings as she watched the main character plowing these hot women.

1...456789