MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the meeting ended, and the board members left completely satisfied with the process made so far.

Mary switched off the chair, the dildo retracted, her legs closed, and she got up off the chair, exhausted.

"You did great, Mary! You must be getting pretty good at this by now." Shelby said as she saved the video of Mary's dripping pussy being fucked for two hours.

"It was hit or miss there for a while, but I must have fought off ten orgasms before the meeting ended. You have the magic touch with the controller. You knew exactly when to back it down, well done on your side also!" Mary said, impressed. Little did Mary know that Shelby had a front-row seat to her pussy the whole time.

"Thanks, Mary! See how I take care of you! Now we need to get you ready to suck cock. Your team will begin coming into the office in about 10 minutes, so strip down." Shelby said, knowing how tired Mary was getting.

"Oh...I guess I forgot about them...ok," Mary said, slightly defeated, but her pussy perked up at the thought of sucking cock.

She stripped off her jacket and blouse, leaving her in only lace thigh high stocking, red heels, and shelf bra.

Then Shelby brought out a long gold chain.

"What is that for?" Mary said, looking up at Shelby.

It was, of course, Shelby's idea.

"Kelly wants you to wear this from now on. Sorry, Mary, but she would not take no for an answer. I did get you out of a few nasty tasks as a trade-off, so you should thank me." Shelby said, enjoying the hell out of the whole situation.

"I don't want to know the tasks, but thank you. You are a true friend. Ok, then I guess it's better this way." Mary said and let Shelby put the chain on her.

The chain had two sections attached, forming a tee. Shelby attached the much heavier gold-colored chain from one nipple to the other by clipping each barbell piercing. Mary looked down to see that the new chain was heavy enough to pull her nipples down and cause even more unneeded stimulation, then Shelby attached a finer gold chain to her clit by a clip that teed off the center of the nipple chain. The clip's spring was not that bad, but Mary did feel it as Shelby had to pull Mary's clit out of her clit hood to attach the end of her clit with the gold clip. This prevented her clit from retracting into her clit hood, again causing even more stimulation. Shelby stepped back to take in the view. She looked extra slutty now with gold chains hooking her clit to her nipples.

"Sorry, Mary, but it does look great, and the guys will love the view as you suck their cocks." Shelby said.

Mary had a different view of her new chains after she walked across the room. She found that when she walked, her tit's bounced and pulled on the nipple chain, which, in turn, pulled on the chain connected to her clit. This caused her already long, thick clit to stick out even more. It looked like a small dick hanging out past her clit hood as the chain was continually pulling it. Adding to this, her clit rods with voltage running through them all the time made her clit fully engorged.

"Can't we loosen the chain a bit? My clit looks obscenely huge now. It's embarrassing!" Mary said as she pointed to her small penis like clit.

"Sorry, Mary, that's all the chain I have. I will look into getting more later. You will not be doing much walking anyway, and besides, you will have your skirt on while blowing your team." Shelby said, dismissing her concerns and loving Mary's new level of humiliation and Shame.

"I guess you're right. What's up next?" Mary said, defeated, as she tried not to move around too much.

"Well, I have you down for sucking cock for the next hour, then it's on to the treadmill for forty minutes. Before Ron comes in, you need to put your skirt back on." Shelby said, looking forward to the rest of the week.

"I thought I had to suck cock naked from now on," Mary said.

"Kelly initially wanted that also, but she likes the thought of your pussy impaled on a dildo while you suck off the team," Shelby said.

Shelby went over to her desk and raised the thick dildo in Mary's kneeling chair all the way, and left it sticking up; then she pushed the other button to spread out the knee pads.

"I know you just got fucked for a couple of hours by this baby, so you don't have to have it move. Just come over here and sit down on it. Once you are fully impaled, I will have Ron come in for his "review" with you, ok?" Shelby said.

"I guess it's better than getting drilled by it while sucking cock." Mary said.

She put her skirt back on, which hid her clit, for now, straddled her kneeling chair, spread her pussy lips open with her fingers, bent her legs, lowering her sore pussy down onto the thick cock. Shelby looked from behind as the dildo spread Mary's labia wide open and then disappeared into her pussy.

Mary sighed as her vagina expanded for the second time today. She moved her knees onto the Chair's knee pads, adjusted her skirt so the dildo was hidden, and faced the front of the desk waiting for Ron.

"I am ready as I ever will be," Mary said.

Shelby sat in the back on the sofa and switched on Mary's cunt cam. The view of Mary's stretched cunt came into view on Shelby's iPhone. She sent Kelly at a link so she could enjoy the show. Mary's clit looked huge now as the gold clip attached to her clit kept it out and exposed. The clit rods also helped.

Shelby noticed that Mary was rocking her hips ever so slightly to move her pussy up and down the shaft, driven deep into her.

Ron came in, smiling at Mary's new look, and sat down at her desk.

"Man, Mary! Love the chain! And your hair...and your nails...wow..very hot!" Ron said, embarrassing Mary.

"Thanks...I guess...let's get to your review, shall we?" Mary said in an all-business voice.

She did her best to put on her manager's face, but it was hard with her naked tit's on display and now a gold chain pulling on her erect puffy nipples. Shelby had switched back to having her do the review in real-time with each team member instead of just sucking cock. This forced Mary to act like a real manager for a while; then, she had to switch gears and suck cock. It was working; she could tell Mary was very nervous about the new format.

"I see that you have completed three out of the four goals set for the development cycle. When will you finish the last task? As you know, we are running a very compressed schedule now that we came to an understanding." Mary said, looking up at Ron drooling over her breasts.

"Understanding? Do you mean after we spanked you for being a brat? Only teasing, yes, I know about the last task. It will be finished today right after you suck my cock and swallow my load, ma'am." Ron said, trying to be cruel now, but he backed down from being a total dick as did not mention the ass fucking that Mary had to endure as punishment. After all, he really disliked Mary, but, being a guy, also wanted his dick sucked.

"I see, then we will still be on schedule. Very good. Sign here, and then I will assign the next set of tasks after your "compensation." Mary said, handing Ron the papers and ignoring the incredibly humiliating and humbling event where Mary had to dress up as a school girl, get her ass beat for being a brat, and then suffer a hard ass fucking in front of the whole team of six. Her asshole clenched, remembering the reaming it took.

Shelby saw Mary's pussy gush when Ron teased her about the ass beating she endured. Shelby made a note of this. Mary's cunt cam was paying off big time as Shelby could record the effects humiliation had on Mary's pussy. Shelby made another note to have Mary spend a lot more time sitting on that dildo.

"The compensation is the best part! A question first, though. Where does that chain go?" Ron said, pointing to the delicate gold chain leading down between her breasts and past her stomach.

"I am sure you can guess, now come around to me, and let's get this done. I have a schedule to keep." Mary said as she swirled her chair around.

Ron came around back through the slot in Mary's desk and dropped his pant and shorts. His semi-hard cock hung in front of Mary's face waiting.

Mary leaned forward and took Ron's cock into her mouth. She sucked it to full hardness quickly as she cradled his balls and jacked his shaft.

Ron loved the look of her long red nails gripping his hard cock as she sucked on his sensitive head.

Meanwhile, Shelby looked intently at the video feed from Mary's cunt cam. She saw Mary use the motion of giving head to move her pussy up and down the dildo, making her vagina drip with excitement. Giving head while impaled on a huge dildo was a new sensation to Mary.

"Oh, man...do I love your lips on my cock! You give the best head!" Ron moaned as Mary worked her magic on his cock. She slowly licked up and down his shaft and then bathed his balls with her long tongue while looking him in the eyes and jacking him off by moving her red nailed fingers up and down his cock.

"Pull on my chain Bebe while I deepthroat your wonderful cock." Mary said, surprising both Ron and Shelby. Earlier, Mary had complained about how sensitive and even painful the chain was, and now she was asking Ron to pull it. Shelby soon saw why Mary had asked.

Ron bent down and pulled up on the gold chain connecting her nipples. Mary's nipples, pulled by the chain, caused Mary to moan in pain around Ron cock. He lowered the chain down and then pulled up again, lifting her tits out of the bra cups. Both times Mary sat up to move with the chain to reduce the pain. This thrilled Ron, but Shelby saw Mary's pussy move up and down the dildo in time with Ron pulling the chain.

"What a clever slut!" Shelby thought as they saw Mary's wet vagina pulsed with pleasure as it rose and fell on the dildo.

After several trips up and down the dildo, Mary pushed his hand out of the way, grabbed Ron's ass cheeks with both hands, then pulled Ron's cock down her throat in a single thrust. With her nose buried in Ron's pubic hair and his cock deep down her throat, Mary drove him to climax scaping her long red nails along his ass cheeks, and he came holding her head. Ron let out a groan and blasted his massive load directly into her stomach with a roar. Mary rocked her pussy around the dildo as Ron emptied himself into her.

"Arrgh...fuck...that was awesome!" Ron said as he pulled his spent dick out of Mary's cock sucking mouth.

Mary sat back up, trying not to fuck herself on the dildo while Ron zipped his pants back up.

"I think that is good enough compensation, Ron. Let's check back in tomorrow. Here is your list." Mary said in her matter-of-fact manger voice that gave no sign that she had just swallowed his hardy load of cum.

Ron, still a little off-balance from the high-quality blow jobs that kept getting better and better, was much nicer now.

"Thank you, ma'am!" Ron said as he took the papers from her and left with a smile.

Shelby, always impressed and jealous of Mary's oral/slut skills, walked up to Mary.

"Well, that was quite a welcome back blow job, Mary! You really know how to suck a cock, very impressive!" Shelby said more to embarrass than complement Mary.

"Well...thanks...only five more to go..." Mary ended lamely with a beet-red face.

Mary spent the next hour riding a fat dildo stuffed in her pussy while sucking a ton of cock. After the fourth load, her stomach was feeling almost full. The boys had all saved up a lot of cum for her to drink down. She slurped, gulped, and licked cock like a pro as Shelby watch Mary's pussy react. She had every team member pull on her gold chain so she could fuck herself while deep throating. Her red nails left marks on the whole team as she usually scratched them while they shot cum in her cocksucking mouth.

By the end, Mary's stomach was full of cum. Including the cop in the morning, she swallowed seven large loads before lunch.

"Breakfast of champions, huh Mary!" Shelby said as Mary wiped her lips as the last team member left her office completely satisfied. They had all forgotten how good Mary was a sucking cock. The team had all just received the ultimate reminder.

"I am full, that is for sure," Mary said as she pulled herself off the dildo that had been up her pussy for most of the morning. It made a sucking sound as it popped out.

"Ok, take a thirty-minute break to rest and let your stomach settle, then it's on the treadmill for forty-five minutes. After that, lunch and then the demo with the board. I will have all the materials ready for you by then, oh, and don't forget to take your skirt back off." Shelby said.

"Thank god! I need a rest!" Mary said as she took her skirt off and sat down on the couch naked except for her stockings and shelf bra. Shelby let her keep her heels off.

"This is going to be a long day." Mary thought as she lay back on the soft cushions.

She had already sucked seven cocks, fought off multiple orgasms, had her pussy stretched, and her nipples tortured for hours. She passed out on the cough almost instantly.

Shelby took a couple of images of Mary passed out with her spread legs. The photos also showed her wet pussy and clit clipped with the gold chain leading up to her poor nipples, still looking erect and puffy ever since the chain was attached.

And it was only lunchtime.

End of Part 7

Please vote!

Any suggestions are welcome!


1...456789