MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a lot of fine hair in this area," Fran said as she lifted her breasts and ran the device up and down the underside, searching for hair. She lightly squeezed each breast as she moved the hair removal device around, feeling the fabulous texture of Mary's wonderful fun bags.

Fran lifted, smoothed, and otherwise inspected her breasts all around. She removed all the hidden hairs around her whole chest area. The most air was around her heart-shaped areolas. Fran could not help but comment.

"I just love your areolas Mary. They look great with your huge barbel piercing. It's the hottest setup I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of breasts in my line of work." Fran said, she finished off her "search" of both breasts by complexly massaging every square inch of her tits. Mary's nipples were fully erect by this time, and she was very turned on by Fran's attention to detail. Fran surprised Mary by ending her massage with a light tug on each barbell, pulling the nipple up a bit.

"Well, thanks...I guess...I like them also, but the piercing keeps my nipples stimulated and erect all the time. You can imagine that it would be difficult sometimes." Mary said shyly.

Ignoring Mary's comments, Fran continued. She could not wait to work on her pussy. "Ok, now for the last area. I need to do your inner thighs and vulva. Hold on while I get the stirrups." Fran said, moving toward the cabinet, and returning, she inserted the stirrups in the holders on the table, then lifted each leg, spread them wide, to get them in the correct position in the stirrups. She had Mary lay back entirely to help her hips rotate so her pussy was not only exposed but positioned pointing up, not sideways.

Fran positioned a stool between her legs and stared directly at the slut tattoo, front, and center on Mary's pierced cunt. The red letters, OFFICE SLUT, were partially cover by Mary's light blonde pussy hair. Fran panties were almost soaked though by this point. She needed to get rid of Shelby so she could attempt a move on Mary. She had a suspicion about Mary and was not far off the mark.

"Shelby, be a dear a run to the drug store to pick up some lotion for Mary's vulva. I ran out, and she will need it after I am done here." Fran said, hoping Shelby would leave.

"Well...ok...will you be ok without me, Mary?" Shelby said.

"Yes..I think so." Mary said although she was a little worried after Fran's breasts massage.

"Ok, but just to let you know, Fran, Mary wants a landing strip on her pussy, ok?" Shelby said as she gathered her purse to leave.

"You got it!" Fran said as she fired up the laser and got to work as Shelby left.

Fran went to work on her inner thighs, removing all the hair right up to her pussy. It did not take long as Mary's leg hair was very fine to start with.

Fran moved her hands up and down Mary's smooth thighs to check for any leftover hair. She did this for much longer than Mary thought appropriate, and it only turned Mary on more. It was so wrong but felt so right, Mary thought to herself.

Mary could not see, but Fran was fingering herself as she ran the other hand over Mary's legs. Fran was getting more and more turned on by the sight of the sexiest looking pussy she had ever seen. The diamonds in her clit hood and the rings on her labia entranced Fran.

"Mary, you seem to be very wet down here. It's running out of your vagina. I am going to have to dry you off before I start. Is that ok?" Fran said, almost panting from frigging her clit while she gazed at the stream of pussy juice pouring out.

"Go ahead, but please be gentle as I am very sensitive down there," Mary said, almost moaning at this point.

"I believe it. These clit hood rods must stimulate your clit all the time!" Fran said as she used a towel to dry her pussy. Again Fran spent a lot of time "drying" her pussy. She moved her clit hood back to gaze at her huge clit and moved her labia all around to dry everywhere. This only made Mary more turned on, with more pussy juice coming out as she worked.

"Please, Fran...it only makes it worse when you do that," Mary said, red in the face from embarrassment, as she was getting to the point of no return.

"I see. I will have to put something inside you to stop the flow, or I will not be able to remove the hair." Fran said, as she got a fresh towel and twisted into a roll and inserted it into Mary's wet pussy.

"Ok... I guess that will work...go ahead now. It should be fine to continue." Mary said.

Fran carefully patted her pussy dry and started to remove the hair from her vulva, then moved up to her pubic bone and left a nice landing strip of hair as requested. During this process, Fran would hold on to her labia and clit hood and move them one way or the other as she pushed the tool over her vulva to get all the hair. Fran could not help but play with her huge clit a little as she worked. Fran worked in intervals, so Mary did not get to worked up, but the towel in Mary's pussy was soaking through in the end.

Fran finished and pulled the towel out and inspected her work. Fran was dizzy with lust, looking at Mary's pussy. Fran ran her hand over Mary's vulva to check for hair and was close to cuming as she continued to frig herself while "inspecting" her pussy.

Mary was staring up at the ceiling, hoping Fran would finish soon as this was torture. If she were allowed to cum it would be different. Then, all of a sudden, she felt something very different between her legs. It was warm and wet. Mary moved up on her elbows to see Fran giving her pussy long slow licks, and from the look of it, Fran was masturbating! Mary was shocked.

"What the hell Fran. You are licking my pussy. That is Not part of the hair removal service!" Mary said.

"I did not think you would mind Mary. You are so hot, I could not help myself!" Fran said.

"Well, Fran, I guess you had other ideas when you had me leave for a while," Shelby said, holding up her phone. She had captured the whole event. Fran was too busy licking Mary's cunt and fingering herself to notice Shelby coming back from the store.

"Shelby! Sorry. I just could not help myself; besides, you said that she liked acting like a slut, so I took advantage." Fran said, standing up and looking very red in the face.

"I am not a slut Fran, and besides you had no right to go down on me. I should report you!" Mary said as she got up off the bench.

"Listen I am truly sorry. Let's not let this ruin the day." Fran said.

"I got the whole thing on video, Fran, so no, the day is not ruined; it's only going to be better. All I have to is show this to your boss and post this online, and you are done." Shelby said as she showed Fran the video of her masturbating, licking Mary's cunt, and Mary objecting at the end. It was a damning video, to be sure.

"You think Mary is a slut, huh Fran? Well, we will see about that. I am willing to forget this little transgression, but first, a little payback is in order. We are friends, after all, Fran, and a little humility will do you good. If you play along and give us a hefty discount, I will forget this ever happened." Shelby said, winking at Mary.

Fran was mortified at being caught, and the video was self-explanatory.

"Ok, I will give you a 30% discount on all the services today, but what else do I have to do?" Fran said, getting very nervous.

"You took advantage of my friend and called her a slut. Well, it's your turn! Strip down and get up on the table. We will take it from there. Do it, Fran. Do it now, or we leave with our evidence in hand." Shelby said.

Nervous, scared of losing her job but horny with a soaking wet pussy, Fran started to strip without further complaint. Fran knew Shelby from way back; there was no way Shelby would back down.

Fran had a nice body. Her perky c cup breasts popped free when she removed her work dress and bra. At 5' 3" tall, she was a petite little thing, which only made her tits seem more significant. She had a nice ass and a cute innocent looking face with long curly brown hair. In front of Shelby, she stood there in only her white panties looking at Shelby with her bright blue eyes. She looked humiliated, but the wet spot on her panties was visible to Shelby.

"I see you did have fun jerking off while working on my friend. Who is the slut now, Fran? Now strip off these wet panties and get up on the table." Shelby said in a stern voice.

Mary was always surprised at how forceful Shelby could be at the drop of a hat. It turned Mary on to see Shelby control someone.

"Please...don't make me...this is so humiliating...I promise never to tell anyone, and I will give you a bigger discount!" Fran pleaded.

This was just the scenario Shelby loved.

"Too late for that, my friend. Now get up there!" Shelby said with authority.

Fran signed audibly, then bent down and removed her panties.

"Give them to Mary," Shelby said.

Fran cringed in shame as she gave her wet panties to Mary.

Mary took them and then unconsciously held them up to her nose to smell the wetness.

Fran got up on the bench and laid back.

"Good now, let's get you all set up like my friend," Shelby said as she came over and spread Frans legs wide, inserting them into the stirrups.

Mary and Shelby stood between Fran's legs looking down at her nicely trimmed pussy. Fran had small labia and a medium-size clit from the look of her clit hood.

"How do you feel, Fran, now that the shoe is on the other foot! And oh my...you do have a pretty pussy, and it is so very wet!" Shelby teased.

Fran looked up between her legs at her tormentors with tears forming in her eyes, feeling very vulnerable. Her pussy was fully exposed, front and center for Shelby and Mary to view. Shelby's comments only made her feel worse as the humiliation flowed through her.

"Exposed and afraid," Fran said, not knowing how to reconcile her feeling of shame and a wet pussy.

"I've got this, Shelby. After all, it was my vagina she was licking." Mary said as she stepped up close to Fran's wet vagina.

Shelby was surprised by Mary's reaction but was glad to let Mary run the show. It only convinced her that Mary was enjoying herself.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Fran? Was it fun to massage every single inch of my body? You must like my breasts as I have never had them so thoroughly worked over before." Mary said as she began rubbing both hands down Fran's spread legs, moving slowly to her pussy.

"Yes, I did enjoy it, but I am sorry for what I did...please..what are you doing...stop!" Fran pleaded lamely but did nothing to stop Mary's hand from approaching her pussy. Mary rubbed her fingers along her slit, feeling her wetness, then circled Fran's clit hood and played with her little nub as Frans squirmed around moaning lightly. Then Mary pressed the panties against Fran's wet pussy and used her fingers to push them into her vagina. When they were nice and soaked, she pulled them out and held them up.

"Looks like someone is protesting a little too much. I think you need to be quiet while I get my way with your sexy body Fran." Mary said as she leaned forward.

"Open your mouth Fran," Mary said as she rubbed Fran's clit and pussy lips.

Fran kept her mouth closed and shook her head.

Shelby came around the bench and held up her phone close to Fran's face and played the part of the video that had Mary protesting.

"Open up, Fran or this is going to get a lot worse," Shelby said, reaching over and pinching Fran's nipple.

"Oww!" Fran yelled.

As soon as Fran opened her mouth to yell from the pain, Mary shoved the panties into her mouth. Fran's facial expression was classic. Fran had never tasted her pussy juice before.

"There now. No more protesting from you, young lady." Mary said as she began to massage very part of Fran's body from her smooth flat abdomen to her perky c cup breasts. Fran could only stare and protest into the gag, soaked in her pussy juice, as Mary worked steadily as she went lower toward Fran's waiting pussy.

"Ummp...uummmp!" Fran's protests went seemingly unnoticed. Her humiliation spiked high as she tasted her pussy juice from panties stuffed in her mouth as felt Mary and Shelby run their hands all over her body. Shelby sucked on her nipples and ran her hands over her upper body as Mary worked her lower abdomen, legs, and pussy. It was sensory overload, and Fran was almost frantic, but at the same time, feeling like a slut, she was turned on.

"Looks like out little salon slut likes it. I am glad because this is what you did to me!" Mary said as she pulled up a stool, sat down, and took a long look at Fran's lovely little pussy before giving it a long slow lick, ended by flicking her clit multiple times. Fran's protest's got louder, but there was a fair amount of moaning mixed in. Shelby, after a lot of sucking, had both of Fran's nipples fully hard and erect. Then Shelby kissed all around her breasts as she pulled on each nipple in turn as Mary worked her pussy. Mary was a master pussy eater and had Fran's hips bucking up and down in no time. Mary sensed Fran's imminent orgasm and stopped her attack on Fran's clit just in time to head off her climax.

"UUUUMMMP!" Fran protested into the gag when Mary stopped munching on her clit.

Mary reached up and pulled the gag out of her mouth. At the same time, she inserted two fingers into Fran's tight cunt and started to finger fuck the little salon slut.

"Tell me you want it, Fran. Tell me you want to cum. Just tell me slut!" Mary said as she worked her fingers deeper and twisted them while pumping in and out. Fran's hips rose and fell as she moaned from the attack on her precious pussy.

"Wow, Mary! I had no idea you were so into this! Isn't it lucky we found a wanna be slut. It must be one in a thousand!" Shelby said as she played with her own nipples while watching Mary play this little slut like a fiddle.

"It's really not that rare, Shelby. Look at yourself. I am older and have met many wanna be sluts, but few ever take the risk. They just need a little push, and many women would gladly give it up and act like our little salon tramp here." Mary said.

"What about it, Fran? Wanna cum?" Mary said, turning her attention back to the helpless salon girl.

"Oh..god...yes...but I am not a slut!" Fran said desperately.

Mary quickly stopped and pulled her fingers out.

"Ok then...Fran...let's just get on with the treatments then...and oh, by the way, it's sad that you can let go and admit it! We could have a lot of fun. Do you like my tit's, Fran?" Mary said as she held up her fun bags and rolled her vast rock hard nipples between her fingers.

Fran stared up and the sex goddess with the finest rack she had ever seen. Mary cupped her massive DD's teasing her nipples. Fran was embarrassed and humiliated, but did not believe that she was a slut, but there was no denying her lust for Mary with her fantastic body and tongue.

"Ok! Just go ahead, please...I am a slut for you!" Fran said, her head in a cloud of lust.

Mary instantly dropped down on the stool, grabbed Fran's legs out of the stirrups, and folded Fran like a pretzel to get better access to her pussy. Then buried her face in Fran's vagina. Mary worked her wet labia up down for several minutes with long slow strokes of her huge wet pink tongue. Mary was into it and loved the taste of Fran's boiling snatch. Fran laid back, stunned at the ferocity of Mary's attack on her pussy. Mary drove her long tongue deep into her hole, then pulled out and gave her whole vulva a thorough tongue bath. Fran's feet and legs were shaking the entire time as she moaned with pleasure. Then Mary went for the finisher, she inserted three fingers deep inside Fran's vagina, moving her finger with a come-hither movement rubbing Fran's internal g-spot ruthlessly. She pumped her pussy harder and harder with her fingers while sucking the life out of her clit. Meanwhile, Shelby French kissed Fran deeply while playing with her nipples.

Fran, built up to the point of breaking, came hard and flooded Mary's mouth with girl cum, and would have made way too much noise doing it, but Shelby kissed her deeply as she came. After cuming for a good minute, she finally quieted down enough, and Shelby backed off, lightly kissing her forehead.

"Holy shit, that was amazing!" Frans panted with her body covered in sweat. She lay back, totally spent.

Mary put Fran's legs back down in the stirrups and stood over her; then, she lightly cupped her sex, feeling the heat of a very hot pussy from her orgasm.

"Ummm...that was a good one, huh Fran...seems like you enjoy it more than you let on. Why don't you get cleaned up here as you still have a lot of work to do." Mary said as she gave her pussy a final love tap.

Coming back to life and coming down from her orgasmic high, Fran was beat red in the face and very embarrassed, hardly believing what had just happened.

"Yes...that was by far... the best orgasm...I have ever had....," Fran blurred out, said as she got up off the table and put her dress back on, too humiliated to say much more. She had to leave her panties off as they were still too soaked.

Shelby and Mary decided not to tease her anymore and let her get back to the tasks at hand, but they knew that had triggered something deep inside Fran's sexual core.

Mary got dressed after checking out her ultra-smooth pussy with a landing strip that only partially covered her slut tattoo. As Fran went about getting the eyelash and nail extensions, Shelby told Mary to go to the bathroom and lock her pussy back down. Mary sighed, but actually missed the claw on holding her huge lips closed.

Mary went into the bathroom and found an empty stall, sat down, spread her legs wide. She inserted the plug in her vagina, then attached the claw to her labia by clicking the rings into the eight slots in the claw, and finally attached the small wires to her clit rods. She wasn't even out of the bathroom when she felt the pussy plug come to life and vibrate her vagina up to her uterus. The wires also lit up her clit rods. Her clit started to engorge with the shocks coming in intervals which made her clit move in and out of the protective hood. The clit rods rubbed against her clit as it moved back and forth causing Mary to feel very stimulated. It was back to being on edge for Mary. She walked out of the bathroom, climbing back up to orgasm. Shelby had set the claw almost perfectly. It never let Mary cum, but it kept her on edge, so all Mary could think about was the next climax that never came.

Mary was only partially aware that the new claw was the reason she was more easily manipulated. Mary could not think straight or be as worried about her aspirations at work with her pussy on the edge of a squirting orgasm. She was almost getting used to the constant stream pussy juice running down her inner thighs.

Mary was also very hot for Fran and loved being able to give her the best orgasm of her life. She had plans for little Fran.

Hot and bothered and not thinking straight, Mary entered the room in the back of the salon where Fran and Shelby were talking. They seem to be sharing a private joke as Mary walked up.

Fran seemed to have gathered herself and had a bright smile as Mary approached.

"Hey there, Mary! Are we all set for the rest of your treatments?" Fran chirped, as she motioned Mary into the salon chair.

"Well, you seem to be happy! I am so glad. I loved our little session earlier, and ya, also being hairless everywhere below my neck is great." Mary said, winking at Fran.

"I will never forget it. Now just sit back. We will do your nails first." Fran said as she took hold of Mary's hand and started to work.

Fran started by massaging her hands, then thoroughly cleaned her nails and cuticles so they looked flawless, then applied the adhesive, which was a form of super glue, to the first finger. Next, she glued on a red lacquered two-inch nail extension. Mary noticed Fran looking down her cleavage as she worked. Mary pussy was lightly convulsing as Fran worked. Shelby was using the controls on her chastity app to vary the stimulation to Mary's pussy. This kept Mary guessing what was coming next. The plug in her pussy would stop and then rotate against her internal g-spot, then kick up to high gear and then back off. Her clit rods were pulsing at random intervals as her clit moved all around her clit hood. Shelby was becoming a master at manipulating Mary's cunt. She could keep Mary exactly where she wanted.

1...34567...9