MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me, and I will let you suck them," Mary said as she leaned in and offered up her puffy red nipples.

"Yes...yes...by tomorrow afternoon...absolutely!" Kevin said, looking up at her for approval.

"Great! Go ahead, stud...enjoy!" Mary said.

Immediately Kevin inhaled her left nipple and started to suck, then licked her breasts all over. While stimulating, it was also a little creepy for Mary, who sat back and let Kevin go to town on her chest for a good few minutes. In the end, both nipples were fully erect and bright red from the intense sucking. Mary had to finally pull him free from her chest.

"OK, I will see you tomorrow. I will also need a Notary to sign with Mike and family if everything goes right. Do you know anyone you can trust?" Mary said as she placed a breast in each cup of her bra.

Kevin, still distracted watching Mary dress, responded, "You are looking at one! I would not miss this for the world!"

Mary smiled a big smile and hugged Kevin.

"If this works out, I will owe you big time, and you know how I like to pay off my debts!" Mary said, releasing him.

Mary left Kevin's office feeling like this might actually work if she could convince Mike to forgive her, agree to the terms of the NDA and complete the server room for the project. She would be made a partner for sure. Still, she had a lot of convincing to do. She really screwed over Mike and his whole family, but nothing motivates people like revenge. She was going to offer them the ultimate revenge against herself! Mike's wife, Helen, was incredibly hateful toward Mary. After all, Helen was the wife that Mike left for Mary, the home wrecking slut. Mary winced, remembering stealing Mike from Helen and being glad about it at the time. Helen was left with 3 kids and no husband. Mary also thought this might be redemption, in a way, for all the fucked up things she had done over the years, using her body to get her way. She had cleaned up her act when she went corporate, but she left a train wreck of people and misery in her wake before that. Maybe that is why she let her precious body get pierced and tattooed, trying to make up for being a bitch? Or maybe, Mary's subconscious thought, "you really like being a slut", but this thought was buried under layers of her single-minded goal of becoming a partner.

"My, such a tangled web this all is!" Mary thought, shaking her head while heading to her car.

She got in and unconsciously opened her blouse to expose more of her substantial cleavage. She caught herself before she drove off but left her chest exposed anyway. Humiliation flowed through her as she left the parking lot, knowing her breasts were on display with just a hint of nipple showing. Her chastity-locked pussy pulsed with wetness from the shame, which she was getting addicted to.

Mary arrived at her house and nervously called Mike. She had to convince him to meet so she could propose her idea.

"Hello, Mike here," Mike said, answering Mary's Call.

"Hey Mike, it's Mary..." Mary said and was immediately cut off.

"Fuck you, Mary! Haven't you done enough!" Mike yelled into the phone.

"Don't hang up, Mike...please...I need to talk to you and make things right between us!" Mary pleaded.

"What could possibly offer that would make up for all the fucked up shit you pulled. You only want my company to do work so you can finish your project!" Mike roared.

"I know Mike, and it's true I was a huge bitch, but please hear me out. I guarantee that you will like what I have to say! Just meet me in person for five minutes, and if you don't like what I have to say then you can tell me to fuck off and never see me again." Mary said in her best, most convincing voice.

"Five minutes, you know where my house is, make it fast as I have work to do!" Mike said and hung up the phone.

Mary got ready quickly for the meeting by combing her hair out, touching up her makeup and eyelash extensions and applying a fresh coat of bright red lipstick so she looked extra sexy.

She removed all her clothes beside her red fuck-me pumps and white thigh-high stocking. She left the gold chains connecting her nipples and her clit, then put on an overcoat to hide her naked body, and a chastity cage clamped pussy.

She then took the introduction letter outlining the agreement to sign an NDA if all parties agreed and tucked it into her purse.

Sweating and nervous, she drove to Mike's house.

She arrived at his house, walked up the path to his front door, and rang the doorbell. She wiped the sweat from her forehead before Mike answered the door. Humiliation and fear flowed through, causing her pussy to moisten as she waited.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!" She thought as she rubbed her thighs together to prevent pussy juice from dripping on the ground at her feet.

Mike opened the door and, without a word, turned around and walked back into the room. Mary followed him inside to his home office. Mike sat behind his desk and finally looked up at Mary. He thought she looked stunning, but his face did not betray any positive feelings, only a stone face glare.

"Well? Your five minutes starts now!" Mike said, looking the tall, big-titted, buxom blonde up and down.

"I know you hate me for what I did, and I do not blame you for it, and yes, the only reason I am here is because of the project. I need your company to install the server center or a very big deal will fall through and, if that happens, I will lose an incredible opportunity for advancement at my company." Mary started to say but was cut off by Mike.

"Good luck in the unemployment line. It's nothing compared to what you did to Helen, me, and the kids!" Mike growled.

Mary looked pathetic and forlorn, thinking she was never going to work.

"It actually feels good to yell at her!" Mike thought, smiling a little with satisfaction from the look on Mary's face.

"I don't blame you for hating me. I deserve it! I thought I was out of your life forever, but since destiny has thrown us together, I have this offer for you. Here read this, it's only a page long and outlines a proposal, that if you and Helen agree will provide you with significant compensation on two fronts, one is financial and the other...well...the other part is written down...just please read it. If you say "fuck off," then I am outta here." Mary said as she handed Mike the paper with shaking hands.

Mike read over the paper in disbelief:

Mike,

I have been tortured for years over how I fucked up your life and then just took off. Now is your chance not only to make a seven-figure bonus but to finally get even with me. If you agree to install the server, then I will submit it to you and Helen the entire time it takes to install the server. I will be at your beckon call 24/7. Not much is off-limits, no permanent marks, and no one besides you or Helen can know. You and Helen will have to sign an NDA with a Notary and agree to never disclose anything that happens between me, you, and Helen. No images, video, or communications of any kind about what transpires can ever be made seen or heard outside of you and Helen. If you honor the contract, then after a year, you will receive triple the promised bonus for completing the job. The estimate is around 900k, but the NDA is for life. You must agree to never disclose any of our interactions, including having anyone recognize me in public. For this, I will be yours to treat however you want. I feel it is the least I can do.

In regret,

Mary

"What the hell is this, Mary? You want to trade your body and dignity for a promotion?" Mike said after he re-read the document twice.

"Yes, Mike. I owe you, and this is my way of proving to you that I mean what I say. Just agree to sign the NDA, and you have me for as long as it takes to install the server." Mary said, getting emotional with tears in her eyes.

Mike could not deny he found Mary a very sexy, hot female. He was getting hard just thinking about having Mary under this thumb, but Helen was another matter. The extra bonus money was also a massive deal for Mike. Could he throw it all away because he hated her?

"Well, you are right; this is unexpected. I have to warn you that if Helen agrees to this, she will be thrilled to torture you for the entire time. Are you up for this?" Mike said, knowing how much Helen still holds Mary in contempt.

"I know what I am getting into, Mike, and I owe Helen her payback," Mary said.

"Wow, she must really want this promotion!" Mike thought.

"How do I know you are serious? What makes you think Helen will agree to this? She hates you!" Mike said, trying his best to talk himself out of this sticky situation with a throbbing rock-hard cock in his pants.

"All you have to do is convince her and this is all yours to do whatever you want," Mary said as she opened her overcoat and dropped in on the floor. She stood there in front of Mike, fully naked. Her massive breasts hung there with the gold chain dangling between her puffy nipples. Her long legs incased in thigh-high stockings with red fuck-me pumps looking stunning. She cocked her head and threw her hips out at an angle to expose her figure to Mike who looked like he was in a trace. "I LOVE TO SUCK COCK" was clearly visible on both breasts, as was the "Office Slut'' tattoo on her pubic bone right above her huge clit. Her chastity case was also visible to top it all off, holding her pussy lips tightly closed.

Mary was not too worried about Helen. Mike, Mary thought, would protect her from Helen's wrath, or so she hopped. Mary was playing all her cards at once and hoped to hell she knew what she was doing.

"Holy shit!" Mike slipped out before composing himself.

Mike was utterly at a loss to describe the amazingly beautifully sultry woman standing in front of him.

"What the hell is that on your pussy? It looks like some kind of chastity device. What exactly does it do?" Mike said, staring at the claw gripping her pussy lips.

"Sign the NDA, and I will tell you all about it," Mary said with trepidation, knowing how much torture it could give.

"Well, you are as crazy as I remember you, Mary! I can't deny I have wanted to get my revenge on you for a long time. I will speak to Helen about this and get back to you. Now get dressed before Helen comes down and sees you before she knows what's going on!" Mike said as he adjusted his cock in his pants.

"Don't wait too long. I need to settle this deal and begin the project asap, or there will not be enough time to satisfy the client. I will leave you with the contract. You should have a lawyer look at it because it is quite binding, so you should know what you are signing." Mary said in a surprisingly professional voice considering the fact she was standing there naked and with a gold chain connecting her nipples and clit.

Mary picked up her coat, put it on, and turned to leave.

"It's all up to you, stud! Don't let this opportunity pass you by!" Mary said she turned on her high heels and walked out the door feeling more confident in her plans.

Mike sat back in his desk chair, remembering all the outrageous sex he had with Mary. She was a great lay, and they fucked almost everywhere they went. Then he winced, remembering the day she abandoned him right before they were supposed to be married. He cracked a smile at the thought of Helen getting to lash out at Mary for two to three weeks. He jerked off quickly and shot out a massive load of cum to relieve the tension, then called Helen into his office to discuss the deal.

Mike sat back in his chair nervously, looking up at Helen as she read the letter from Mary. Helen's eyes went wide almost immediately.

Beyond the hatred of Mary for stealing Mike from her, Helen was also jealous of Mary. Mary was far better looking than Helen. Helen was quite plain at 5'1" tall, short straight brown hair, basic facial features, A cup breasts with tiny nipples, and after three kids, her pussy was far from tight. Helen had also let her weight get away from her, and at 150 lbs, she had a muffin top and thick thighs. Mike never dared mention this, but Mary was far tighter and a much better lay than Helen.

After reading the letter, her first reaction was one of anger.

"How dare you even consider this slut's offer! You just want a chance to have her again!" Helen said with tears in her eyes.

"Never! Say the word, and this deal is off! You are the decider, not me, but think about it. She will be yours to control, not mine. You can get back at her in ways few other wives ever could! Plus, and not to sound crass, but an extra million dollars for the contract would allow us to remodel the house the way you always wanted, and I know you have a kinky side Helen. She is basically offering to be your sex slave for three weeks! What could be better!" Mike said, hoping revenge would motivate her beyond her jealousy.

Helen did hate her with a passion and Mike was right, she did have a kinky side. Helen was bi-sexual but never wanted to admit it or have it known outside of Mike.

Helen found herself getting wet from the thought of having Mary to torture, but she wanted to up the humiliation.

"I would only consider this if Becky and Ronald were included; after all, Mary also seduced and fucked Ronald. I think it's only fair that Becky and I get a shot at her." Helen said.

Becky is Helen's sister, and Ronald is Becky's husband. Mary got bored with Mike and fucked Ronald just before leaving them both. The whole family had a vendetta against Mary.

"I think that can be arranged," Mike said, glad that she was willing to go along with this crazy plan.

"Oh, and one more thing, Paul is coming to stay from summer break. He will be arriving from college next week, so he would also need to be included, not that he will get a shot at her, but maybe I can have him help me get my revenge on Mary." Helen said, getting more turned on by the minute.

Helen's son Paul was very horny but inexperienced. Helen thought that Paul would be more than happy to help Helen with Mary.

"Ok, I will see about all of this and if she agrees, I will need to set up a time for the signing," Mike said while trying to hide his raging hardon.

"Ok, let me talk to Becky, Ronald, and Paul first to see if they are willing," Helen said, feeling like she needs to use her favorite vibrator on her hard, wet clit.

Mike then called his lawyer and met him at his office to go over the contract.

"Holy shit Mike! No wonder you wanted to check on attorney-client confidentiality before you let me read this!" Mark said not quite believing this content of the NDA.

"I know, right! It is way out there, but I trust your judgment. How binding is this NDA?" Mike said.

"Well, this Mary may be a slut, but she is not stupid. This NDA is air-tight as far as violations. If you or anyone involved in this contract divulges any of the listed items or actions, she can not only hold the bonus money but actually sue you for defamation. None of the image or video evidence would be permitted in court to refute her claims, and she can sue for damages, which can amount to 100's thousands of dollars. Be careful, Mike, this is a smart bitch you are dealing with here!" Mark said while continuing to read the NDA.

"So as long as we stick with the terms, she is forced to pay me the bonus?" Mike said.

"Well, yes, absolutely, that is also very well outlined here," Mark confirmed.

"Thanks, Mark I really appreciate you reviewing this for me," Mike said.

"No charge, my friend, and if you need any help dealing with her, you know where to find me!" Mark said, standing up to shake his friend's hand. While Mark thought this was crazy, he was also jealous of the whole situation.

With a rock-hard cock, Mike left Mark's office, drove his car to an empty parking lot, and jerked off furiously until he shot a huge load all over the dashboard.

"Holy shit, that was good!" Mike thought. It had been a long time since he exploded cum like that out of his cock. Mike had a nice size cock, and it had reasonably good thickness but not enough to really get his cock going when he fucked Helen. He needed to close Helen's legs tight to try and get more friction, and the thought of Mary's vice-like pussy made him rock hard every time.

By the time Mike got home, Helen had already contacted Becky and Ronald.

"They were both astonished but also loved the idea. Especially Becky. She still remembers walking in on Mary riding Ronald like a cheap slut on their marriage bed." Helen said with a smile.

"Well, that settled then. I spoke to my lawyer, and he said the contract is rock solid on both sides. We are guaranteed the money, but if this gets out, then she can sue us for deformation and not pay us anything. If we do this, we have to honor the terms, or she can and will sue us, and according to my lawyer, she would win. Are you still willing?" Mike asked one final time.

"Let's do this! I can't wait to make her pay!" Helen said with glee, remembering the earth shaking orgasm she had only a half-hour ago with her favorite dildo and vibrator.

"Ok, then I will call Mary and give her our counter-proposal," Mike said as he walked into his office and called Mary. He walked away from Helen because he did not want her to see that he already had another raging hard-on.

"Hello Mike, have you made your decision?" Mary asked with trepidation in her voice.

"We have Mary, but we will only consider this contract if Becky, Ronald, and our son Paul are included. Becky and Paul want to be involved for obvious reasons, as you remember, and our son will be back from college, so he will be in the house." Mike said with an evil smile.

"Holy shit! First Helen and now Becky. Two women that want to see me suffer!" Mary thought as her pussy gushed at the thought.

Mary remembered riding Ronald reverse cowgirl, facing the door, on their marriage bed. Her tits were flying up and down as she approached her second orgasm when Becky walked in and saw Mary cum on Ronald's cock. Mary moaned and had her eyes closed as the climax flowed through her. Becky's screaming broke through the haze of orgasm as Mary opened her eyes to see Becky's purse flying through the air, heading for her face. Mary ducked just in time, flu off the bed, grabbed her clothes, and ran for the door. She dodged Becky's fist and ran out of the house naked to escape in her car.

"Oh man, what am I getting into here, but I have no choice!" Mary thought.

"That is not ideal, but I agree. They will all have to sign in the presence of the notary." Mary said, and she absentmindedly circled her big clit with her fingers feeling the wetness.

"Then we agreed. We can meet tomorrow tonight to sign, and if all is set, I can start on the Server install first thing Monday morning." Mike said while stroking his cock.

"Let me call my Notary, but it should be no problem to meet tomorrow tonight. I will be there with him at 7pm." Mary said.

After the call, Mike jerked a healthy load of cum all over his keyboard. It felt good to feel his balls ache again after all the years. He barely got the cum cleaned up before Helen appeared to confirm the meeting.

Mary then called Markus, the CEO, and explained the situation. She would be absent from work for three weeks to supervise the Server install on-site with Mike. She asked Markus to inform Kelly.

"That is great news, Mary! I will take care of everything; don't worry about a thing." Markus said.

Mary then called Shelby and asked her to come over so she could explain everything to her. She felt she owed Shelby that much.

Shelby arrived shortly after Mary called her. Mary explained the entire plot to achieve her partnership. Shelby looked stunned but happy for Mary.

"Wow! Just Wow! I am happy this will work out for you, but I am worried about Helen and Becky.