MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned Mary; just remember that!" Shelby said with a wet pussy. While she liked the idea, she was going to miss putting Mary through her paces at work.

"Thank you, Shel! I am glad also. I need to ask you for a huge favor, however. The Team of six still needs to be kept motivated through the end of the server install. I know you liked watching me give blow jobs and riding the treadmill. You may not admit it, but you liked controlling me and maybe even encouraged Kelly to have me perform certain extra tasks. Now, don't deny it. I think you owe me. I want you to be my proxy for the time I am away, and yes, that would include sucking a lot of cock for three weeks while I am gone." Mary said with a severe expression.

Shelby's pussy gushed at the horrific suggestion. Her first reaction was "NO," but then she thought of all the hell she put Mary through during her tenure there.

"I don't know what to say, Mary. I feel like I do owe you, however, but am I up to the task? No one sucks cock like you do, Mary, no one!" Shelby said with tears starting to form in her blue eyes.

"Aww, my poor baby! You will be great, and they will love the change of pace and especially a different mouth on their cocks. Remember our practice session with my dildo? You did great. No one says you have to deep throat them, but I am sure you will be at the end of the three weeks. You are a natural and had the best teacher!" Mary said sincerely.

"I guess the tables are turned, huh Mary? Ok, for you, I will suck cock for three weeks, but only for you, Mary. I think you are the best and I consider you my best friend. You have always supported me, so this is my way of paying you back. I will try to perform my task as you would!" Shelby said, now feeling better about the whole situation.

"That is great to hear, Shel, and one more thing. As soon as I am made Partner, you will be getting a promotion and a huge raise, plus you will be working for me directly, so this whole ordeal will be worth it for both of us." Mary said with a smile.

"Oh, Mary! I don't know what to say! Thank you!" Shelby said as she got up to hug Mary tightly. Shelby was shedding tears freely now and feeling like she could do anything with Mary's help.

"That is great to hear sweaty, I consider you my best friend also, and we will get through this together! We may have to suck a lot of cock along the way, but in the end, we will be on top!" Mary said.

They talked for a few more hours about the details of the job that Shelby would have to run while Mary was away. They both drank more than a few drinks as the evening wore on. Mary was getting very excited and overly wet thinking about the upcoming challenge.

"If I can ask one more thing of you, Shel? I know that Helen and Becky will probably not let me cum for a long time during my stay with them. Would you mind going down on me? I would love a nice orgasm from your talented tongue before I am committed to the clutches of Helen and Becky." Mary said with a sultry expression.

"You got it, boss! One tongue lashing coming up!" Shelby said excitedly. She loved that Mary asked as she was also very horny.

Mary quickly stripped off her clothes but left her while thigh-highs on for effect. She then laid back on the soft cough and spread her legs wide, giving Shelby a clear view of her chastity caged pussy. Mary cupped her large soft breasts and played with her barbell piercings while looking up at Shelby.

Shelby performed a slow striptease in between Mary's spread legs. Shelby's trimmed fresh pussy came into view along with her sexy hips and legs. Shelby's breasts were nothing compared to Mary's, but they looked perky with the look of youth as they were revealed when she opened her top and threw it on the floor.

Shelby got on her hands and knees and slowly kissed Mary's inner thighs and ended up licking the top of the chastity cage.

"This needs to go!" Shelby said, smiling. She opened her chastity ap and unlocked the cage, then removed the lips rings and finally released her pussy from the clutches of the cruel device.

"I love the look of your pussy Mary! It's so sexy. Your lips are so big, and your clit is so suckable!" Shelby said as she massaged Mary's pussy with her hands.

"I'm glad, but I feel self-conscious sometimes. My lady parts are so overly large!"

Mary said, panting as Shelby worked her pussy and clit.

"Not at all, babe, not at all!" Shelby said.

With that, Shelby started to eat her boss out like she was on a mission from god. She began with long slow licks up and down Mary's huge outer lips ending on her clit, which engorged to the size of a small cock. She gave it a mini-blow job as her hands massaged both breasts, pinching her nipples at just the right time.

"Oh god! That feels so good, babe...keep licking...right there...ooo....!" Mary moaned from the best female blow job she had ever received.

Shelby brought her to the edge and back again several times over the next 30 minutes until Mary couldn't take it anymore. She bucked her hips up into Shelby's roving tongue, beginning to cum.

Shelby lifted her girl cum covered face-off of Mary's soaking pussy to speak.

"Ok, babe! You look ready! Cum on my face!" Shelby said as she dived in for the final time and drove Mary to an epic climax. With legs lifted high and shaking with pleasure, Mary came hard and sprayed pussy juice all over Shelby's face. Mary felt totally spent after the best orgasm in a long time.

"Oh fuck...I'm cummming...oh god...shit..shit!" Mary moaned as she held Shelby's face in her drenched pussy.

Mary dropped her legs and fell back against the couch, totally spent. Shelby stood up and laid down on top of Mary, giving her a wet sloppy French kiss. Mary tasted her own cum, and they continued kissing for a few minutes.

"Your turn, sweetie! That was incredible!" Mary said with an authentic look of love on her face.

"You bet it was!" Shelby said as she reached into her purse and brought out a strap-on belt with an 8-inch dildo that was pretty thick.

"I have always wanted to you fuck me, Mary, and now seems like the perfect time. Do you mind giving it to me this way?" Shelby said.

"Not at all, babe, if this is what you want!" Mary said, feeling very turned on again.

"Well, mostly I know this is what you want, and right now, I feel that I owe you so much. Have at it, babe! Work my young pussy!" Shelby said as she motioned to Mary to lift her hips so Shelby could attach the strap on. She plugged the dildo into the strap-on and stood up, looking at Mary laying back on the couch with a huge dildo sticking straight up in the air.

"How do you want me, Mary? I am all yours!" Shelby said, standing in-between Mary's legs and massaging the tips of the dildo.

"Straddle me, Shelby, and lower your sweet tight pussy down on my cock. Never look away from me as you impale yourself." Mary said in a haze of lust. Shelby was right; this is what she has wanted for a long time.

Shelby mounted Mary by setting her knees on either side of Mary's chest. She leaned forward, so her long black hair dangled in Mary's face as she reached back and positioned the dildo at the entrance to her wet pussy. Then, while staring Mary directly in the eyes, she lowered herself down. Shelby winced and moaned as the dildo stretched her tight box open.

"Oh god, you are so big; it's stretching me to the limit!" Shelby moaned.

"Slow down, babe! Don't hurt yourself!" Mary said with concern.

"This is for you, Mary, all for you. I want you to see what I am willing to put into my pussy for you, babe!" Shelby groaned, and she drove the dildo home into her assaulted hole. Shelby had never felt so full.

They kissed as Shelby moved up and down on the dildo, which was now soaked with white girl cum. After a while, Shelby increased the speed as Mary sucked her nipples and massaged her hip and ass. Shelby came more than a few times before she stopped and lifted her hips to release the dildo.

"Had enough, Shel? You seem to really enjoy this!" Mary said, loving the look on Shelby's post-orgasmic face.

"Fuck my doggy style, Mary! Fuck me like a slut gets fucked!" Shelby said in a very sexy voice.

"Ok, Shel, anything you want!" Mary said as she got up off the couch. Shelby was already positioned on the carpet with her ass up in the air, waiting.

Mary entered her and started to fuck her, but Shelby wanted more.

"Fuck me, Mary! Fuck me like I deserve it!" Shelby groaned.

"Here it comes then!" Mary said, glad to pound little Shelby's pussy.

Mary grabbed Shelby's hips for leverage and started to pound the shit out of Shelby's pussy. Shelby started to thrash about as Mary drove into her with a vengeance.

It's actually felt good to fuck the shit out of Shelby. Shelby, after all, pulled a lot of nasty shit on her at the office, and it felt right that she got to pound the hell out of her.

"Oh god! Fuck your slut! I am sorry for what I did, fuck me for being a bad friend!" Shelby yelled.

This drove Mary over the edge. She found that she was feeling like Shelby deserved it. She lifted her hand and slapped the shit out of Shelby's ass cheeks over and over as Mary started to scold her.

"Take that, you little slut! How does it feel to be on the other end! Huh, how does your pussy feel now?" Mary tormented.

"Beat your slut and fuck her until she passes out!" Shelby groaned as she came again and again from the abuse.

"Oh god! Your slut is cuming!! I don't deserve to cum!" Shelby said.

Mary drove two fingers in her ass while pounding her to a final orgasm. Shelby came one final time while Mary slapped both ass cheeks very hard one last time, leaving dark red handprints all over her ass.

Shelby screamed in pain as she felt the fingers drive into her tight asshole. Then she yelped again as Mary slapped her ass.

Mary stopped and slowly removed the dildo. Mary suddenly felt very bad for abusing Mary and started to cry.

"I am so sorry, Shelby. I don't know what happened!" Mary said, sniffling.

Shelby turned around to face Mary, still on all fours.

"I know you better than you know yourself, Mary. I knew you were pissed at me. I only helped you get your frustration out. Now you feel better, don't you?" Shelby said as she hugged Mary.

"Well, I do feel better! I guess I never realized my feelings toward you until now. I think I love you, but you were a total bitch to me in the office, and it felt good to give you some payback!" Mary said as she hugged Shelby tightly against her chest.

"Consider your payback received! That was a nice move shoving your fingers up my ass! I was not expecting that one!" Shelby said, smiling as she rubbed her bright red ass.

"And by the way, I think I love you also!" Shelby said, and they passionately kissed again.

"And I guess by helping me at work, this only proves your loyalty Shelby, I won't forget it!" Mary said when they finally stopped kissing.

"You mean sucking six cocks every day for three weeks? I guess I will find out if I no longer need to eat breakfast!" Shelby said, teasing.

"Yes, Shelby! Exactly that! And no, your stomach will be so full of cum you will have no need for food!" Mary said, teasing right back.

They got dressed and continued to drink and talk about the future. They ended up passing out in the living room at 4am in each other's arms.

Mary woke up at 10 am before Shelby and took a shower. She was just coming out of the shower when she saw Shelby walking down the hall toward her.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Mary said.

Shelby was much more hungover than Mary.

"Ugh...not so loud!" Shelby said as she made her way into the bathroom. Mary giggled, then went into the bedroom and put on a sexy teddy. It barely covered her and mainly was see-through. Then she went into the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast.

Shelby took a shower, came out to the kitchen wrapped in a towel. She saw Mary with her back turned to her and came up behind her to give her a hug, then reached up to cup her enormous tits. Mary moaned as Shelby felt her up.

"Man, what a perfect pair you have, Mary! They are so well-formed and feel so soft but at the same time firm." Shelby said as she lifted each one in turn as she spoke.

"I'm glad you like them. Careful, or you're going to get my engine started again!" Mary said as she gave Shelby a friendly push.

Mary walked around the counter to set up the breakfast plates. Shelby loved the sound of Mary's pussy lips rings tinkling together now that her Chastity cage was not attached.

"Love that sound; I know where to go when I hear that!" Shelby teased.

"Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" Mary said with a red face.

"This from a woman who sucks cock at work!" Shelby teased back.

"Touché!" Mary said, smiling, as she sat down at the table and beckoned Shelby over to sit.

Shelby came over and dropped her towel on the floor before sitting down to eat. She felt totally comfortable with Mary, and it showed.

"Well, well, I guess no clothes allowed at the table!" Mary said as she removed her teddy to eat naked with Shelby.

They had an excellent breakfast together, feeding each other and kissing while trying to finish.

In the end, Shelby insisted on going down on Mary one last time. Mary fought initially but gave in and let Shelby give her one last orgasm. She came on Shelby's cute face again and laid back, resting on the couch. Shelby would not let her return the favor.

"You are the one who will have a long dry spell, babe!" Shelby said.

They went over the last details of Shelby's responsibilities and said their final goodbyes.

"Remember to call me and let me know what is going on!" Shelby insisted.

"I will. Take care of my Team for me. We need them to finish the beta software, or the server room will not mean anything!" Mary said.

"You can count on me and my mouth Mary!" Shelby teased as she left Mary's house.

Mary spent the rest of the day preparing for her adventure. She packed all her clothes, set the house for her long departure, and got dressed.

She considered dressing as she usually did but decided to be conservative, knowing that Helen and Becky would be there to see and judge her.

She wore an everyday padded bra to hide her piercing and a plain but fairly tight blouse that still showed her prodigious chest assets. She did, however, lock her pussy up with the chastity cage. She clicked the rings into the cage and then inserted the Allen wrench into the hole in the cage. The cage was built to allow the rings to be pulled tight by turning the wrench. She pulled her lips in tighter than usual. Mary was getting addicted to the cage and how her pussy lips felt when they were pulled hard, and the feeling of her pussy being locked up tight. She covered her pussy with a pair of granny panties. Then she picked a pair of plain blue jeans and tennis shoes to finish off her subdued look. She tied her hair back in a ponytail and wore no makeup. She looked quite different than usual but felt it was the best approach.

Nervous to the point of panicking, Mary drove to Mike's house. Mary's lawyer and Notary, Kevin, said he would meet her at Mike's place.

Mary pulled up to Mike's house and noticed the different cars in the driveway. She took several deep breaths and looked at herself in the rearview mirror of her car.

"You can do this! How bad could it be? Just hang in there, girl!" Mary said to herself.

Mary got out of the car and slowly walked up to the door with her heart pounding and pussy pulsing.

She knocked on the door, and Mike answered a moment later.

"Well, you actually made it! I was beginning to think you had second thoughts. I wouldn't blame you if you did!" Mike said in a surprisingly civil voice.

"Yes, I am here, Mike. A nervous wreck, but yes, I want to do this." Mary said, fighting back the tears.

"Hey, don't worry so much; you can do this, but it's not going to be easy, and you deserve this as you stated in your letter," Mike said.

Mary followed Mike into the living room. Kevin was already there spreading the papers out on the dining room table. Mary finally looked up enough to see the glares from Becky and Helen. Ronald did not look so mean, more like stoic in his expression.

Becky looked at Mary with envy and glanced down at her own A cups breast. Even with her chest entirely covered, Becky could plainly see that Mary had massive tits.

Helen stared at her nemesis with the memory of what Mary had done. She wanted to yell at her right away, but she waited. She would have her time at Mary soon enough.

After a long silence, Kevin finally spoke up to get things moving.

"Well, we all know why we are here. Both parties have read and agreed to the arrangement; it is still legally binding, as unorthodox as it is. Once signed, the contract is in effect. Could I get Mike to sign first? I will need your ID to register your signature and a thumbprint as required by the contract."

Mary stayed well back in the room, far away from the signing table where all the others were gathered. She could not get herself to move forward yet.

After Mike, Helen, Ronald, and finally Becky all signed the document and gave thumbprints.

"This is your last chance, Mary. If you mean to do this, come and sign the document." Kevin said with a look of pity in his eyes. He felt the tension in the room and thought he could cut it with a knife; it was so thick.

Mary slowly approached the table. Helen and Becky moved far out of the way to let Mary in to sign. With a shaking hand, she signed and gave a thumbprint.

"Well, that settles it. I will keep the original copy in my safe at work and provide each party with an additional copy for their records. Only my copy will be valid for legal action should either party violate the terms of the contract." Kevin said as he gathered up all the papers and put them in his briefcase. Kevin passed Mary as he left and gave her a pat on her shoulders as a farewell gesture.

As soon as Kevin left the house, Mary tried to start with an apology.

"Helen, Becky I.." Mary started to say but was cut off by Helen.

"Enough slut! You are not to speak unless we ask for a response!" Helen said as she walked up to Mary and got right in her face.

Mary felt a jolt of fear through her body and a pulse and clenching from her pussy. Her nipples also got sensitive, staring at Helen walking up to her. Both reactions were strong for different reasons.

"You are a home wrecking slut who deserves more than I can give you in retribution!" Helen said and then slapped Mary hard in the face.

Mary's head swiveled from the intensity of the slap. It hurt, but she had endured worse in her time. Her eyes flooded with tears as she stared back at Helen.

"I know, I am a slut, and I am so sorry to all of you!" Mary whimpered.

Mike and Ronald stared but dared not intervene in their wives' payback, at least not at this point.

Becky had a massive smile on her face as she watched from a few feet away. Helen stepped aside, and Becky stepped up to face Mary.

"Well, it's nice to know you admit it, but tell me slut, when your home wrecking cunt was balls deep on my husbands cock did you have any regret or shame when I came in and caught you having an orgasm, or did you just regret that you were caught and forced to stop? Tell the truth slut, this is your only chance!" Becky said, practically yelling in Mary's face.

Mary glanced up and looked into Becky's angry, hurt face as she waited for an answer, the only one Mary could give that was real.

"At the time, I relished the look on your face watching me fuck your husband, and I only regret having to leave and not have another orgasm, but I realize now that..." Mary tried to finish, but Becky slapped her before she could finish.