MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now both of Mary's cheeks had handprints, but Mary stood and took it. She knew this may happen. Something inside of her felt it was good to finally start paying for what she did.

"Well, that felt fucking great! I have wanted to slap the shit out of you for years. Too bad the contract says no permanent marks. Ronald and Mike, please leave, drink some beer, and do not return until we send for you." Helen said, turning to the men, still just staring at the events as they unfolded.

They both knew better than to argue and left immediately.

"Ok slut, first things first. You are called slut or cunt from now on and must answer us with Mistress, or there will be punishment. So what are you, and what should you call us?" Helen said, testing the obedience waters.

Helen and Becky were already feeling their pussy moisten from the thrill of dominating their worse enemy.

"I am to be called cunt or slut mistress," Mary said immediately.

"Good cunt! Now strip and put your clothes over in the basket." Helen said, pointing to the basket near the far wall.

Mary knew this may happen, but she still was mortified when the order was finally given.

Mary slowly removed her clothes. She released her blouse and bra first to expose her massive chest. They both stared at Mary's chest, seeing the Barbell nipple piercings, her heart-shaped areola tattoo's and the tattoos on each breast spelling out "I LOVE TO" on the right breast and "Suck Cock" on the left breast.

"What the fuck! You are a true slut! I have never even heard of this before. How could you have "I LOVE TO SUCK COCK" tattooed on your tits?" Becky said, staring in disbelief but at the same time getting turned on by the site.

"Because of the contract, I can tell you the truth. I hate it, and It was forced on me, but I do like to suck cock, but not as much as my tit's say." Mary said honestly. It felt good to finally answer truthfully for once in her life.

Helen reached out and twisted her barbell piercing, making Mary wince in pain.

"Well, holy shit Becky, we may have the biggest slut in the world in our living room!" Helen said, and she twisted both nipples hard then let go. Mary winced again, and more tears rolled down her face, not so much from the pain, as the abject humiliation.

"Well, go on slut, let's see what else you have to show us!" Becky jeered.

She removed her shoes, Jeans, and finally bending over, she rolled down her granny panties, took them off, and stood back up, waiting for the flood of criticism.

They both looked upon Mary stand fully naked and noticed now more than ever her perfect hourglass figure, huge tits, and perfect ass. She was a perfectly shaped beauty, and they both hated her for it.

After gawking for a minute, Becky noticed the tattoo right above Mary's pussy. In large red letters, it said "OFFICE SLUT". Helen stared wide-eyed at the tattoo but was more curious about the metal-looking device attached to Mary's pussy. It seemed to be a claw holding her pussy closed.

Mary's humiliation was reaching epic proportions, and she felt like crying. Still, she held on and only let tears stream down her face, watching and listening to both of them judge her.

"Well, it's clear and correct what the tattoo says, but what the hell is that, and what does it do?" Becky asked, clearly very interested, pointed to the chastity device.

Again, Mary would not hold back; she would let it all out and only tell the truth.

"Again, this is all protected by the contract. I am wearing a Chastity device that prevents me from having sex. It was put on me to control me from being a slut. It looks to the pussy lip piercings and can be tightened as much as my master or mistress wishes. Also, there is an insert in my cunt and can bring me pleasure or pain. Then there is a Smartphone app that controls the Chastity device. You can shock me or vibrate me at will. It will also monitor how wet I am. Finally, you can program the device to vibrate me at any interval you wish. Its main purpose is to control me, and it does an excellent job. If you reach into my bag, you will find a smartphone with the app installed, Mistress." Mary finished feeling liberated at being so forthcoming.

"Holy shit! Spread your legs slut. I have to see this more closely." Becky said as she got down on her knees to inspect the device. It indeed was a claw that locked her pussy uptight. Becky tried to get a finger in her pussy, but the plug was logged in too well.

"Besides all that, look at the size of her clit and pussy lips; they are huge. Her clit looks like a small cock." Helen said, staring at the impressive pussy.

"Ya, but check out the diamond studs on her clit hood. Are those just for decoration slut?" Becky asked.

"No, the studs are attached to rods under my clit hood that keep me stimulated and wet most of the time. At first, I could not walk far without needing to cum, but now they just keep me on edge all the time, Mistress." Mary said, feeling more confident.

Helen fingered Mary's clit and hood area, inspecting the rods under her hood. They indeed were large rods with a spiral going up the main one.

"It must rub her clit all the time!" Helen thought, impressed by the slut.

Becky went and retrieved the smartphone and told Mary to show her how it worked. It only took a few minutes for Becky to fully understand all the functions.

"So this setting will vibrate her cunt and clit. It must drive you crazy slut!" Becky said as she turned on both. Mary's hole and clit started to vibrate, and Mary began to moan.

"and this setting alternates the clit rod vibration," Becky said as she turned it on also.

They both stared at Mary's clit as it engorged to its full length from the alternating vibration that drove her clit in and out of her clit hood. Each time in and out, her substantial sensitive clit rubbed along the clit rods until her clit was sticking all the way out. It was rock hard and looked like a small dick. Both Helen and Becky were amazed but felt inadequate.

Mary started to sweat at the stimulation. She would not tell them she was about to cum, but she just could not stop herself.

"I am going to cum soon. If you will let me, then great, but if not, either stop the stimulation or press the red button on the app to shock my pussy. Either way, make up your mind soon, Mistresses." Mary found herself saying.

Becky hit the red button in the app. Immediately Mary let out a yelp as her pussy was shocked. Her poor clit and cunt hole were zapped hard twice by Becky, who seemed to be enjoying it a little too much.

"Yeooow! Thank you, Mistress!" Mary said. Becky turned off the stimulation. They were both thoroughly wet by now from their new toy Mary and were going to enjoy her fully.

"There is a program setting you can set that keeps me on edge all the time. You can set it now if you wish. The name of the setting is Slut." Mary found herself saying. She had been free from that particular setting for weeks, but now she found herself volunteering for more torture.

Becky found the setting and turned it on. Mary felt the low-level vibrations in her cunt and clit. It was very stimulating but did not drive her to orgasm, but pussy juice was running freely down her legs.

"OK, Becky, call for guys to come back in," Helen said in anticipation. She relished this next part and dreamed of it ever since she read the contract. Helen thought carefully about various tortures and read up on many that fit nicely inside the contract she signed.

Mike and Ronald had pounded more than a few beers over the hour they waited for their wives to call them back.

They walked into the room and saw Mary standing there with her hands clasped behind her head and her tit's thrust out. Mary looked mortified and wet eyes and tears streaming down her face. Both Mike and Ronald wondered what had transpired. She was a beauty nonetheless, and they struggled to hide their growing erections.

"We have been playing with the slut you both fucked, but let's now let's all go into the master bath. I don't want to make a mess out here." Helen said cryptically.

Mary felt shock and dread as she was led down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Mary hoped she was wrong, but it seemed like both Helen and Becky were not as innocent as she thought initially.

Helen led her into the Master bath and then told her to kneel on the floor of the sizable glass-enclosed shower stall. Becky got out her phone to record the action, knowing the limitations of never publishing this to Porn Hub as she wanted.

"Ok, boys. I hope you drank plenty of beer. Let's give our slut a proper welcome, shall we." Helen said to the men staring and not quite believing what they just heard.

"Please don't do this! I am so sorry...please anything but this!" Mary pleaded, looking up at Helen.

Mike and Ronald hesitated for a moment, but then both walked into the shower, pulled down their pants, and pulled out their cocks. They were both thankful that the stress of doing this softened their cocks enough so Becky and Helen could not tell they both were hard before.

"Ok slut, you know what happens next. Take the hair tie off and spread your hair all around. It will be much more effective this way, and I want you to smile when asking for it!" Helen jeered. Becky and Helen were delighted to see the women who fuck their men finally paying the price.

Mary looked up at the two semi-hard cocks pointed at her face; she untied her hair and fluffed it all around. Then with a great effort, she forced a smile.

"Please piss on me! I deserve it for fucking both of you!" Mary said.

Mike and Ronald had a belly full of light beer they drank in the last hour. Their bladders were bursting, and it showed as two golden streams shot out of their cocks and right on her upturned face.

Mary had to close her eyes as her face got covered in pee. Helen stepped into the stall along with Becky and grabbed onto their cocks to guide the streams of piss. Helen made sure it drenched her hair as well as her breasts. Becky concentrated on spraying Mary right in the face.

"Open your mouth slut. Open wide now, and tilt your head up!" Becky growled.

This was not the first time she was forced to drink pee, but that did not make it any better. She grimaced and opened her mouth wide, looking at Becky with a sad, forlorn expression.

Her mouth filled quickly as the stream was thick and hard from a man who really needed to pee. She let the piss spill out of the mouth as it filled.

"Swallow it bitch, and drink it down like the home-wrecking whore you are!" Becky said as Helen joined in on the fun by pointing Mike's dick at her mouth.

"Thank god it was light beer!" Mary thought as she swallowed three mouthfuls before she started retching. Helen and Becky seemed satisfied and continued to cover her whole body with piss until their bladders were empty.

In the end, her hair was completely soaked with piss as well as her entire body. Piss dripped off everywhere. She looked like a piss cover slut for sure. Mary felt like hell, and she began to smell badly from the concentrated urine.

"Well?" Helen asked Mary.

Mary looked up like a sad puppy. A piss-covered sad puppy.

"Thank you for pissing on me, Masters and Mistresses," Mary said in the most sincere voice she could muster.

"Your welcome cunt! It's getting late, and you can't leave the shower like this, so you will sleep here tonight. You are not allowed to shower until we say, and just think, this is only day one of twenty-one days cunt." Helen said, sneering.

Good night and sleep tight!" Becky and Helen both jeered.

They left her in the bathroom to sleep in the shower pan of the shower stall. They shut the door and turned off the light leaving her in total darkness. Mary, grossed out, covered with piss and humiliated, never-the-less felt like she could handle anything they could dish out. She moved her hand down between her legs and felt the heat from her pussy. She reached up and played with her clit thinking about what just happened, and had a satisfying orgasm. She fell asleep exhausted.

Both Becky and Helen got the shit fucked out of them that night. Helen couldn't remember that last time she had a vaginal orgasm with Mike pounding her pussy from behind in his favorite position, doggy-style, which Helen usually did not like. Helen screamed in delight into her pillow as Mike smacked her ass, which was another indication of her heightened level of passion.

Meanwhile, Becky was on her back, bent in half with her knees held down on either side of her head, getting her ass reamed by Ronald's thick cock. Becky's fingers were a burr as she rubbed her clit as Ronald pistoned in and out of her ass. Becky let out a scream as she came and squirted pussy juice all over herself. Becky urged Ronald on as he kept pounding her asshole until he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her tits and face. Ronald was amazed as it had been years since he had anal sex, but he also had never cum on Becky's face. He was a happy man looking down at his cum covered wife.

Both Helen, with a very sore pussy, and Becky with a reamed out ass, realized and could not deny that Mary's presents had produced a spark that had been long missing in their respective marriages.

Both couples fell asleep spooning closely for the first time in years.

Mary was jolted awake by two streams of piss landing on her breasts and head.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" Mike said as he pissed directly in her eyes as she sputtered piss from her face and got to her knees.

"Open wide!" Ronald said.

Mary knew it was useless to resist and open her mouth for the disgusting breakfast. She preferred cum much more.

Mary drank down three more mouthfuls of morning pee, which she found to be more rancid. She choked it down and looked up at them pathetically.

They both finished soaking her head with pee and shook the last drops into her mouth.

"You smell awful slut! Take a shower and get cleaned up. You have breakfast to make. You will find clothes left out for you on the bed. Get cracking. If you are not out in ten minutes, there will be trouble," Ronald said, looking down and the pathetic piss-covered slut.

Mary got up immediately and started to turn on the hot water for her much anticipated shower.

"Hold up there slut! Only cold water for you!" Mike said as he turned off the hot water. It was winter now, so the water was freezing.

Resigned to her fate Mary shivered under the cold water and started to soap her piss-covered body. Mike and Ronald stared at her erect nipples that froze from the ice-cold water. She still looked sexy as hell with goosebumps all over. They both left her soon after.

Mary was still grateful as she washed clean. It felt wonderful to her as she finished as quickly as she could.

She went into the bedroom to find the clothes laid out on the bed. She picked up the bright pink sports bra that looked a couple sizes too small and struggled to put it on. Her breasts strained against the spandex fabric and only just covered her nipples, leaving a large amount of cleave exposed to the world. She looked in the mirror to find that the word SLUT was printed in large letters across the front of the bra. Next, she pulled on a set of black fishnet thigh-high stockings. Then she picked up the spandex shorts. It took extra effort to draw them into place. The word JUICY was printed across the back of the shorts. She was walking out when she saw the high heels. They were six-inch heels, which Mary dreaded, but she put them. The height of the heels pushed her chest out and forced her to walk with a strut making her hips sway.

She looked in the full-length mirror and saw a cheap-looking slut staring back. The outline of her nipple piercing and chastity cage were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Sighing, she walked or really strutted out to the kitchen. Her tit's bounced around enough to make her slow down as she approached the kitchen.

"All the prep for breakfast is on the counter slut!" Helen said from the living room where they were all drinking coffee.

She spent the next forty-five minutes making breakfast, including pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, and bacon, with mimosa's to top it off. Her stomach was rumbling from hunger as she plated the food and poured the drinks. She called them all to the table.

They all came in and sat down to eat. Mary refilled their glasses and stood by as their waitress, and they all ate with relish.

They made her strip and stand with thighs up against the table and her hands locked behind. Her bald pussy and huge clit were front and center, with her tit's pushed out for good measure.

"God, what a huge clit this slut has! It must really get her going!" Becky said as she reached over the grab the tip to stroke it. Mary tried to stay still, but the situation was getting to her.

"It looks weird, huh, so big and abnormal!" Helen jeered.

Mary felt a surge of humiliation that caused a fresh set of tears to stream down her face. Her eyes were puffy and red. She looked miserable. Here she was forced to expose her private parts in front of her nemesis and then hear them make fun of her.

"This should be a fun thing to observe while we eat," Becky said. She opened the chastity ap and turned on the alternating shock setting that forced Mary's clit in and out of her clit hood. Each time her clit went in and out, it rubbed against the clit hood rods causing instant waves of pleasure to pulse through Mary's pussy. Despite her tears of embarrassment, Mary started to moan as her clit grew to its full size. Mary was mortified as her clit finally stuck out two and a half inches. It was bright red and visually throbbing. They all stared at the impressive site. Her clit was simply enormous, probably as big as some guy's cocks.

"I'm going to cum soon!" Mary moaned as her clit pulsed, and pussy juice ran down her legs.

"You know what to do slut! We are busy eating! Spread your legs; we want to see your pussy leak!" Helen said as she put the phone down on the table with the chastity ap open.

Mary was approaching orgasm quickly. She reached down and pressed the big red button on the ap.

ZAP! Her clit and the inside of her pussy were given a stiff jolt of electricity.

"Yeow!" Mary yelled.

"Not so loud slut, we are trying to eat. If it's that loud next time, you can sit here for the next hour, shocking yourself!" Becky jeered.

"Look at the slut's pussy! It's leaking like a sieve. You'll have to clean up the puddle later slut." Becky chided.

And so it went for the next half hour. Mary built up to orgasm once every few minutes, but they finally turned it down, so she only had to shock herself every five to eight minutes. They were not so cruel!

Mary let out muffled pathetic screams anyway.

They started to ignore her and continued eating and talking about the day like nothing abnormal was happening. Mary stood there forced to almost cum and then shock herself while starving.

Finally, they were close to finishing breakfast and shut off Mary's clit torture. She hung her head sweating. Her pussy ached from so many "almost" orgasms, and her ovaries were killing her as often happens with orgasm denial.

"For a slut you sure know how to cook! You must be hungry, though. I made your breakfast for you. Go ahead slut eat!" Helen said as she placed a bowl of pathetic-looking oatmeal on the ground next to her feet.

The bowl was a dog food bowl filled with oatmeal. Mary stared at it for a second and realized what was expected. She knelt down on the floor at Helen's feet and started to dip her fingers in the bowl.

"No hands allowed slut! Now be a good doggie and use your mouth!" Helen said, smiling at her.

Mary considered not eating but then thought better of it. She bent down and ate out of the bowl like a dog. Everyone commented on what a good dog she was. Mary got oatmeal all over her face from trying to reach down into the bowl so she could get it all. She was starving. She put her pride aside and finished it all. After she was done, Helen put a bowl of water on the floor next to the empty oatmeal bowl. Mary was forced to lap up the water like a dog. She was thirsty, so she complied.

1...34567...11