MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmm," Rebecca hummed back, her pursed red lips still sucking warmly at the hard ebony shaft. She knew Oscar was right about that, 'gravy', or 'cum', whatever he wanted to call it was all right with her, as long as he fed it to her. Wanting that first load more than anything she'd wanted in her life, she reached up and cradled his massive balls, using both hands to massage them gently, wanting to coax as much milky cum out of those huge nuts as possible.

"Oh yeah, you're ready for it, aren't you? Ready to swallow a nice big load."

Rebecca kept sucking enthusiastically, purring and mewing wantonly as she drew on the thrusting shaft, her tongue swirling sensuously over his engorged cockhead, loving the taste of the precum that was flowing continuously from the tip of his seeping cock onto her waiting tongue. She could feel gobs of her own spit dripping off the bottom of his upright shaft onto the upper swells of her tits, the sensation of her gooey saliva wickedly sinful as it slid into her deep dark cleavage.

"Oh fuck, you are good with that hot little mouth of yours, aren't you, cocksucker," Oscar said as he started to stroke his hand back and forth along the shaft of his cock. Rebecca could feel the heel of his hand bumping softly against her lips as he stroked it right into her mouth, letting her know he was getting ready to feed her. Through hooded eyes she watched his big mitt stroke back and forth, forcing what felt like a river of precum to sluice out onto her tongue.

Geez, she thought, I'm swallowing more precum from this gorgeous black man than I ever get in real cum from my husband. Like everything else that had happened with Oscar so far, the thought of that had her creaming her panties even more.

"Yeah, that's a good girl, that's my good little cocksucker," Oscar praised as he kept stroking his turgid prick into her face. "Do you like that? Do you like being my cocksucker?"

Rebecca felt almost giddy with excitement as she listened to his words. "Mmmhmm," she hummed again, not ever wanting to let that gorgeous powerful cock out of her mouth. She knew she'd be his willing cocksucker any day.

"Yeah, it's time to feed you. Get this load off so I can fuck you for a good long time with my second and third loads. Give that white pussy of yours a real workout."

Rebecca felt her pleasure level escalating like crazy as she listened to Oscar, his words setting her on fire.

"Yeah, gonna jerk this load off right into that pretty little cocksucking mouth of yours. Are you ready to swallow it, swallow all of that nice thick gravy? You better be ready, 'cause there's gonna be a lot of it."

Rebecca whimpered with excitement as she mumbled an agreeing "YES!" into the shaft of his pulsing cock, her pussy dripping like a faucet into her panties. She felt his balls draw up even further against his body, her fingers still cradling and massaging the massive orbs.

"OH YEAH, HERE YOU GO. EAT IT...EAT IT ALL!" Oscar said as he drew back slightly until just the massive head of his cock was trapped within Rebecca's sucking mouth.

Rebecca felt the first volley of cum as it rifled forth like a gunshot and hit her in the back of her mouth, the shot so powerful it almost knocked her mouth off his spurting prick. She felt the thick ribbon of cum start to gather on her tongue, and then it was followed by a second shot, the streaking wad of jizz plastering itself against the soft tissues inside her mouth before joining the first viscous wad on her tongue. She could already taste the intense masculine flavour of his cum and she couldn't wait any longer, she had to fully taste it. She swallowed, the thick clumpy wad of milky cum sliding luxuriously down her throat, finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. The delightful taste and just the sinfully wicked thought of what she was actually doing sent her right over the edge. A surprising climax shot through her, starting deep inside her weeping cunt and coursing throughout her body. But she never let up her avid cocksucking, her pursed lips and mouth sucking and slobbering slavishly over his shooting cock.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that is a sweet mouth you've got. Keep sucking, I've got a lot to give you. Gonna fill that pretty little mouth of yours."

Oscar's words were like music to Rebecca's ears as she felt her climax sweep through her blissfully, the tingling sensations made even more heavenly by just the thought of what she was finally doing: swallowing a load of cum from a big black cock, something she'd been only able to dream of for years now.

Those first two shots were more than her husband shot, ever, and yet she could tell that Oscar was just getting started. His hand had stopped its ardent pumping momentarily when he'd started to go off, but now he started in again, the warm loving corridor of his hand stroking rhythmically back and forth, a pulsing spurt of thick rich semen spewing into her mouth with each forward stroke.

Rebecca felt dizzy with excitement as she was forced to swallow again, which she loved doing anyway. And still, her mouth kept filling up as Oscar jerked himself into it, flooding her with a torrent of sizzling spunk. She felt her lips overflowing, warm rivulets of cum seeping out of the corners of her stretched lips and sliding nastily down her chin. She swallowed again, but still couldn't keep up, more of the thick creamy seed drooling out around the stretched circle of her pouty red lips and flowing down her face. She could feel droplets of it now falling on the upper swells of her breasts, the warm gobs of semen feeling sinfully wicked as it clung to her skin.

"Mmmm..." She couldn't help herself as she purred like a kitten, luxuriating in the taste of Oscar's thick rich cum. It was almost clumpy, like pudding, not thin and watery like her husband's. Rebecca knew it had to be chock full of sperm, and the thought of swallowing all those potent swimmers had her libido soaring. This was a real man's cum, not the wimpy stuff her husband was capable of. Even after just those first few heavenly swallows, Rebecca knew she was already addicted to it and felt like she could live on the stuff.

"That's a good girl, keep swallowing. I've still got some more for you," Oscar said as Rebecca watched him continue to stroke his throbbing prick, his hand bumping softly into her circling lips as he pumped out gob after gob into her hungry sucking mouth, milky trickles of spunk still drooling from the corners of her lewdly-stretched lips.

Finally, just when she thought she was gonna drown in the stuff, Oscar slowed the pumping of his jacking hand, the shots of cum reduced to a few final spurts. Rebecca swallowed again, and again, loving the warm silky feeling of his creamy man-juice sliding luxuriously down her throat, a delightful shiver of pleasure tripping down her spine.

"There you go, it looks like you really needed that," Oscar said he took a few deep breaths, his bloated cockhead still filling her mouth. "Keep sucking, there's a little more in there for you."

Rebecca enthusiastically did, sucking and nursing at the seeping red eye at the tip, more cum oozing out onto her waiting tongue.

"Here, let me help you with that." Oscar drew his hand back to the thick base of his cock and took a long slow stroke forward. Rebecca could see that he was squeezing all the creamy goodness in the long thick tube right out into her mouth. She almost swooned with arousal as she felt a sizable strand of jizz slide out onto her tongue, again, more in that single stroke than she usually got from her husband's full load.

"That's good, I think you got it all, for now," Oscar said as he pulled his dick out of her mouth with a resounding POP! He stood back and looked down at her, the bottom part of her face and her tits a mess of cum and saliva. He reached forward and used his index finger to scoop up a massive wad dangling off her chin. "Here, let's make sure you don't waste any." He slid his gooey finger into her mouth, where her parted lips instinctively locked down as she sent her tongue forward to lap up the sticky juices off his cum-covered digit. When she'd licked that finger clean, he pulled her to her feet, her legs still a bit wobbly as he held her by the shoulders and looked down at her.

"Like I said, I'm sure you don't want to waste any."

Rebecca was surprised when he held the back of her head before lowering his mouth to her face. She felt the titillating sensation of his broad flat tongue running over her cheeks and chin as he gathered in the clingy gobs of spunk sticking to her face. Rebecca found it sinfully exciting that he did that, something her husband, and most men she knew, would never even contemplate. She felt her heart racing with excitement as he swirled his tongue tenderly over her face, and then pressed his lips to hers. She eagerly accepted his tongue into her mouth, her mouth awash with more cum as she sucked it off his probing tongue. She enthusiastically swallowed after he pulled his mouth away.

"Let's not forget about this," Oscar said as he put his hand around the middle of her back as he leaned lower, his mouth gliding sensuously over the sumptuous swells of her breasts, his lips and tongue gathering up the syrupy mixture of his milky cum and her gooey spit that had fallen there. She felt her pussy give another spasm of delight as he brought his mouth to hers once more, feeding her the intoxicating elixir like a mother bird feeds its baby.

"There, are you happy now?" Oscar asked as he finally drew his mouth back from hers, leaving Rebecca gasping breathlessly with arousal.

"Oh god, yes," Rebecca gasped out, her hand instinctively reaching to grasp Oscar's huge cock. "You're still...still hard?" She couldn't believe it, his prodigious member was still hard as a rock. If her husband had gotten off like Oscar just did, his cock would have already been like a wet noodle in her hand. But no, Oscar was still stiff as an iron rod, and she loved the way his dick felt in her hand. It was so incredibly hard, and yet so velvety-soft at the same time. And it was so big, so fucking big she couldn't believe it. Her slender fingers circled the broad thick shaft, her fingertips coming nowhere close to closing against the palm of her hand. The damn thing was at least as big around as her wrist, and long...fuck, is it ever long...longer than just about anything I've seen in those movies...Rebecca thought as she eagerly ran her fingertips along the turgid length, his thrusting erection still pointing at the sky.

"Yeah, it'll be hard most of the night," Oscar replied with a shrug, as if her observation about his stiff cock was unimportant. "Like I said, that first one has taken the edge off so I can give you a good long fucking before I give you the next load right in the mouth too. Don't worry, as we talked about earlier, I'll make sure to keep you well-fed. When I'm done with you tonight, you won't even need breakfast."

Rebecca felt herself gulp as she looked at his huge cock, her eyes big as saucers as she thought about what he'd just said, and that he'd be feeding her his cum all night long. At this moment, there was nothing in this world she wanted more.

"Now," he said as he slid his hands up the front of her body and felt her breasts, testing their weight in his cupping hands, "are you ready to get fucked?"

Rebecca was more excited and wet than she'd ever been in her entire life. She looked down at his rearing stallion-like cock once more, wondering if it was even possible to make any of it fit inside her tight little hole. She was afraid of being torn in two, but she also knew she'd die inside if she didn't try. With her hand still exploring his majestic cock, she looked up at him, her eyes glinting with excitement, and said, "Yes!"

...to be continued...

12