Milf Quickies: Lori

Story Info
Fun with the neighbors!
943 words
3.97
23.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a pretty lucky guy. Fifty years old and I'm blessed to have the best wife in the world. Lori is five years older than me, and couldn't be more beautiful. She has short black hair and lovely brown eyes, along with a curvaceous killer body. Her breasts are absolutely perfect, and she has the nicest round butt. I definitely hit the jackpot with this one.

We've always had a pretty open relationship and a very active sex life. Lately we've combined the two with some sexual experimenting among a small circle of friends. I've never cheated on her, but we have done some swinging, swapping partners with friends.

Needless to say Lori is in demand more than I am. She's smart, beautiful and sexy. Who wouldn't want to be with her?

She might go too far with her flirtatious nature, picking up a slutty reputation. Some say slutty, I say healthy active sex life.

One part I love about our new lifestyle is Lori's fascination with other women. She hasn't been shy about relating her lesbian flings with a couple of her close friends. I was a little pissed off when she first told me, mainly out of jealousy. Now it just turns me on.

We have a few friends that we're especially close with. Jenna, or more commonly known as Nipsie, has been best friends with Lori since high school. We've been intimate with Nipsie and husband Dennis, sharing our bed with them and vice versa, several times. Same goes for our friends Al and Jan. There really aren't any secrets among us. We all have our own little quirks and fetishes.

Denny has some of the most amazing cumshots, ejaculating thick white globs, five or six spurts at a time. He should be doing porn.

Nipsie is a cute redhead, who might look like a shy librarian, with her pale white skin and nerdy glasses, but deep down inside she's a little anal slut, with a tendency for squirting orgasms.

Al has a monster cock, almost as thick as a beer can. No wonder Lori likes him.

Jan is a cute blonde with a nice little butt. Her thing is peeing. I remember the first time she gave me a golden shower. I thought I was gonna drown.

Lori is a little bit of everything. She tries anal every now and then. Has had squirting orgasms on a few rare occasions, and has recently shared Jan's love of watersports. She also has incredible oral skills, gives amazing hand jobs, and most of all, is an expert at using a strapon dildo.

Me? Usually, I like to watch. However, when you have an insatiable sexpot for a wife, you better have stamina and some above average oral skills.

Recently we hosted a backyard barbecue with our friends that got a little out of hand. It was hot and humid with temperatures in the 80s. Our pool was about the coolest place in town.

We all had our swimsuits on, hangin' out drinking vodka lemonades. The girls were looking great, showing off a little skin, while us guys only had our beer bellies to show off.

The girls went to cool off with a dip in the pool, while the guys decided we were perfectly content in our lawn chairs.

Suddenly, one small cloud rolled in, and our party was interrupted by a steady rain. We all hustled inside to take cover. While we all scrambled to get indoors, Jan and Lori were the last two out of the pool, and raced to the patio door.

They waddled up to the sliding patio doors, laughing nervously, trying not to slip on the wet concrete.

Jockeying for position, Jan found herself behind and reached out pulling on the strings of Lori's lime green bikini. It fell down to her waist, exposing her nice round boobs as they made it inside.

Not to be outdone, Lori turned and yanked down Jan's bright blue polka dot bikini bottom, leaving the dripping wet blonde's golden muff on display. Alan undid his wife's top while she was scrambling to pull up her bottoms and things turned into one big stripfight.

It wasn't long before everyone in our group was completely naked, laughing and pointing at each other.

Nobody seemed too concerned about being nude. I didn't notice anybody trying to cover up. Instead it proved to be more of an exhibition. I know my wife wasn't shy about showing off her titties or furry bush.

Things slowly evolved from there into more adventurous fun, with some friendly swinging. Lori started it by stroking Al's big fat cock. I knew she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off of it.

Denny was getting the same treatment from Jan, who went a step further, getting on her knees and sucking his dick.

I looked over at Nipsie, figuring we would be next. She was hesitant to do anything, so I initiated the action, sliding down between her smooth white thighs, going down on her fluffy muff.

It turned into a sex party, with everyone pairing up with someone other than their spouse. I ended up fucking both Nipsie and Jan, cumming in the short blonde's mouth.

My wife's blow job was a little messier, getting a gooey facial from Dennis. It wasn't easy holding back from laughing, watching the creamy white jizz dripping from her forehead, all the way down to her cheek, glueing her eye shut.

It's funny how the best times with friends are the spontaneous moments like this. We've all done some swinging and swapping since this little backyard party, keeping our sexy lifestyles healthy.