MILF's find Young Cocks close to Home!

Story Info
Two Horny MILF's, their Sons, and a Sister make Love!
19.3k words
4.66
62.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

A totally fictional story with fictional characters that are all 18 or older. It involves a brother and sister, their mom, and a neighbor boy. Self-proofed and edited with the help of software, so there may be some mistakes. I barely passed one semester of high school level English, so if you are looking for perfect grammar, etc, I would look elsewhere. I do however think it is a good storyline, hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

_____________________________________

It was the summer before college, and I only worked part-time evenings a couple of days a week but mowed lawns as well. I was both excited and reluctant about starting school. I had been 18 for 6 months and felt like I should have had more sexual activity than I had. Yes, I am disappointed that my romances were limited to making out, I had some girls pretty worked up but I never had the nerve to try to push them all the way to actual intercourse.

My friend Ted who also turned 18 earlier that year, was a virgin too. We did not talk about it specifically, but neither one of us ever bragged about bagging a girl. He lived next door and I think my sister had a crush on him, he didn't know it, and I was not going to tell him. I love my sister but she is older, and let's just use the term, sexually advanced compared to him and I. She thought he was cute, but I never told him, and chance it being me that was the last of the two of us to get laid. He liked my mother as well, at first I thought it was because of my sister, and he was trying to get advice on how to approach her.

My sister and I are very close, we spent a lot of time together even before our parents got married and were just dating. Her and I have been sister and brother for over 6 years, we rarely even use the word (step). When we were young, her being a girl and a little older, she would pretend we were husband and wife. I mean really innocent stuff, 11-year-old girls like to pretend things, and 9 year old's like myself were willing to have tea parties and pretend with them. Now we do all the things older siblings do, pulling gags on each other, but also defending each other when needed. My sister has the upper hand as she knows how to take advantage of her younger brother's gullibility.

Back to my buddy Ted, I eventually realized he sometimes seemed to have a bigger interest in my mother than my sister, or other girls our age. I guess you call that a crush, but he was too old for that, now that I know the depth of it, I know it was more of a sexual attraction. Yes, she is a couple of years older than his mother and it seems odd, but I admit his mom has gotten me aroused before.

There is something about an attractive mother figure that is not your mother. I guess seeing my mom seeming to be returning his affection bothered me. I was not too worried about her being his first, even though she liked flirting with him the most, she seemed to flirt with some of my other friends as well, moms just do that I guess I have noticed that several of my friend's moms started to treat me different as I became older.

She did seem to like him in a special way, and he and I were legal now, and that may be the reason that sometimes her flirting seemed to cross the line to teasing him with low-cut tops that she never used to wear. I can understand her wanting to feel attractive to someone younger, and he did seem to return some affection for her in his own shy way. I think he liked it enough it caused him to deliberately stop over at my house to see if I was there, when he knew damn well I wasn't. I would get home and there Ted would be with my mom, usually just talking, laughing while having coffee in the kitchen.

It seemed like since Ted and I have gotten older she has started dressing more provocatively when he was there, often in a low-cut blouse and shorts that were sometimes, well, just plain too short for a mom to wear in front of her son's friends. I noticed one day he too may have been dressing special, always wearing thin shorts and no apparent underwear, and seemed to put on too much cologne, I don't even use the stuff.

Who understands parents' actions? They claim we are the ones who act stupid.

Then there were times I even felt like I interrupted something, and one time were both next to each other on the same side of the table. One day I came home unexpectedly and surprised them enough to discover they had more than crossed a line. Things escalated, and teasing had become foreplay. I came home and Mom and Ted were the only ones in the house, in their regular meeting place, the kitchen. I witnessed for myself how serious things had become, as they were doing a whole lot more than just sitting next to each other drinking coffee, there were no coffee cups in sight.

The two of them had no warning when I walked in the mudroom and looked into the kitchen, I was not trying to be quiet but I guess I was not loud enough to alert two people in the middle of an oral sex session. I was about to be shocked beyond belief, I guess the shock of my young life, seeing my mother naked and by herself would have been enough to have to deal with. Seeing her and my friend in the buff, and sucking his cock, that was a lot to handle. I wanted to yell Stop! But at the same time, I could not help running a hand in my shorts as I was getting hard watching my mom suck my friends cock, and it stopped me in my tracks for a few moments.

I could see what was going on pretty clearly, but why was I so turned on seeing this? My best friend was leaning back with his boney boy ass about half on the table as he was leaning back in pretty much nothing but a smile, and right where I eat 3 meals a day! My mom was sitting in a kitchen chair with a hand between her legs. She seemed as excited as he was so I had to assume she had fingers in herself. His hands were busy, they were on my mom's head as he thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth, basically face fucking her!

I was not sure why she needed to shed her bikini that was laying on the floor with his shirt just to give him a blow job, but losing clothes was probably part of her seduction, that evolved into foreplay. I finally decided that even though I was so turned on and hard, the possibility of seeing my mom take a facial, or mouth shot from anyone might have been too much for a son to bear. So I decided instead to back off and let them know I was home before coming in. I wanted to give them a chance to stop and dress.

Not knowing what else to do, I quietly backed out of the room, reopened, and then let the outside door slam a little to make a noise loud enough that they would hear it over their passion. I paused before I proceeded, and then it was slowly, I wanted to give them time to stop what they were doing.

I walked slowly into the kitchen from the mudroom they were both standing now. My mom was in the process of getting her skimpy top on to cover her breasts as I walked in. That top under normal conditions barely covered up her world-class breasts. The two of them were just plain caught, he was standing close to my topless mom, he had managed to pull his shorts up, but seemed to be in a hurry to sit at the table to hide something. I figured there is not much you can do with a hardon in thin shorts without it standing out and that was why he was seeking cover.

Mom was still with her top not under control but was managing to keep at least one tit covered while grabbing a bottle of sun lotion off the table. I would have preferred her securing her top before giving me her explanation for it falling off, but then again I had just seen almost all of her body, and with a cock in her mouth. Her explanation was lengthy and weak, to say the least, based on what I had just witnessed.

But no, she stood there in front of us both, one tit in, one still out as she made a real effort selling it to me, "Oh, Hi son, I was getting ready to lay out, and Ted stopped to see if you were here. I asked him to put this tanning lotion on my back, well, I guess my top was not tied well, and it fell off before I could catch it. Since he would be behind me I told him just try not to look, and don't worry about picking up my top yet, just put the lotion on first. Then I could put it back on, and let him help me tie it better this time. I would have done the same if it was you, I was not that exposed to him."

I tried to trip her up asking quick questions without waiting for an answer to get her reaction like she always did with me. I asked her, "So Ted was only doing your back, right? "Why is his shirt laying on the floor too, did it fall off with your top, as he rubbed that lotion on your back? What happened to your bottoms, they look like they were tied hastily?"

"Oh don't be such a smart ass, I told him he better take that nice Nike tee shirt off. I know those logo shirts are expensive I have bought them for you and did not want him to get this greasy lotion all over it and get in trouble. It must have fallen off the back of his chair."

"Well I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, it just looks like a lot of clothes fell or were falling off during what should have been a routine lotion application, and you're showing one whole tit to both him and me right now."

She just shut up and gave me a dirty look, and I did not feel a need to take it any further. I actually felt a little bad about my friend Ted, I am sure he did not have to ask for a blow job, I don't think he had the courage to, or turn one down if he did not want it. He sure looked like he wanted out of there when I walked in, and when he did get up I saw a fair-sized wet spot in the front of his shorts. Her bottoms ties were tied very poorly, and her bottoms were just not on right and tied neatly like they usually are. She would have been showing her bush if she had one, but it was apparent she at least trims it very well.

I did not press things any further, I made my point, I knew something was going on. I learned a little about my mom that day. Mom was no different than most women her age, she was a middle-aged woman, and likely going through a period of her life that caused her to sneak some sexual excitement, well I think it is safe to say activity from a younger man to make herself feel younger, men do it too, even more than women. This just seemed to be extreme, but his mom has flirted with me, and I guess I have to admit has given me boners. But I don't think I would ever have the nerve to make a move on her, or not likely to respond to hers unless she just plain pulled my shorts down. That is probably why I am still a virgin.

I am not claiming to be Sherlock Holmes, that said, one of them had to have started all this. It had to have been her, he was shyer than me with a woman. I am guessing she suggested or even assisted her top in falling off, then after a little titty play, she got hot and went for his cock. When they heard me let the door slam, I am sure he jumped up to pull up his shorts. She had both a top and bottoms to get on in too short of time and only managed half the task and did that poorly.

The scene was over though, and he put his shirt on at this point, trying to pull it down as far as he could, but it was not even close to being long enough to cover the spot I had seen.

Trying to act normal, he said he had just stopped to see if I wanted to do something later, so I went with it and we set a time to hang out, and he was out the door in a flash. I am not stupid, even at my age I know that all moms are like anyone else, and horny at times. Mom, she was out of there in a hurry too, sunning was no longer a high priority, and she went to her room like a guilty child might have.

I was left still trying to work out in my head everything I saw, mostly to figure out how the wet spot got there. Oh, and I did thinking in my room, and as I jerked off a load of my own, it was the only way I was going to get rid of the boner I had from seeing my mom with her mouth full of my buddy's cock.

I settled on my mom spitting out my best friend's cock, and the two of them getting on what clothing they could. The wet spot, well I attributed it to him releasing his jizz during or after his shorts were coming up.

It's not like something similar never happened to me. I had been getting head in a dark theater by a girl, the movie ended, and the lights started to come up right when I was ready to go off. She pulled her head up and away, as I stood up quickly to try to get my shorts up before people's eyes adjusted to the light. I was too late as well, too fucking excited too, and jizzed uncontrollably in my shorts, I had to walk out of the lit theater, then into broad daylight with a load in my shorts.

After having some time to think about it, I figured if this act gave my mom a thrill, and some sexual satisfaction, I should not be so upset about it. All told it was harmless, it was not likely the beginning of an affair, not with the age difference. It did bother me that it kind of turned me on thinking about seeing my naked mom sucking a friend like I just did, but seeing any woman sucking any guy's cock turns me on at my age.

She apparently had needs that were not being fulfilled by dad, and just decided to go for it to see if he would let her please him. It was not my place to interfere with either of my parents' lives. I have not been sure of my stepdad's fidelity for quite a while, his business travel seems to have picked up. Parents think we don't notice things.

His mom has been flirty with me sometimes as well, sometimes I thought it was more attention than what I got from other friends' moms. She seemed to be showing me more of her than when I was younger, and enough of her breasts to make me want to see all of them.

Not much more than a week later I got that opportunity, from his mom Vivian, who deliberately displayed all of her breasts to me for the first time. It made me wonder about how many other horny MILFs were on our block, and if I would have the nerve to do anything with them?

I mow Viv's lawn once or twice a week since I have a riding mower, and she is outsides sometimes but she usually got up and went in the house when I was mowing. So it was no accident she was topless laying on her back getting sun as I did. It had to be for my viewing, she would have heard me mowing and getting closer.

The tractor just happened to stall out when I was fairly close to her and their pool. She was pretty bold, not even trying to cover up with her hands or arms. She just sat up tits a swinging, as I tried to pretend not to look at her breasts. She put on her top and tied it as she stood up to ask if she could help. I was still cranking the motor to no avail trying not to be obvious I was checking her out, when I finally looked in the tank, I found out I was just out of gas.

It was clear she was intentionally teasing me, just like Ted was to my mom. To both of them, we were 18-year-olds, part boy, part man, pretty fit from both of our years on the swimming team, and probably looking buff, especially to someone her age. My upper body was likely glistening in the sun, as I was soaked with sweat already. My shorts were soaked in sweat as well, it was hot out. I guess that look would have been sexy to an older woman, one of hers and my mom's age.

Instead of excusing myself right away to go get my gas can, I looked her over some more. Then I let her talk me into coming in for a cold drink first. She was very bold, and I am still shocked that I gave in and followed her in, as it was my shyness that was keeping me a virgin. But she was very nice to me, and she was hot in a bikini, hers was briefer than moms and she had the shape for it. Her bottoms were mostly just string, but she is a couple of years younger. So in the interest of checking her out even more, I let her talk me into going in for some ice-cold lemonade. I was unsure if she had a motive more than being nice, and I can't say I didn't check her body out for possible future masturbation material.

I was not in her kitchen but a few minutes, when she stood in front of me, her bikini barely covering her breasts and pussy as I drank my lemonade as she told me, "You're just soaked in sweat Ricky, and I am afraid you are too overheated and that is dangerous even for a fit young man like you, come with me and let's fix that."

Well, I did not question her or ask her where, I was then under her spell as I looked at her big breasts just short of the size of my moms, and her ass that was well, just plain exposed in that bikini, and a nice ass for a mom. It was definitely a bikini she just wore to layout like my mom's but even briefer, it was not much more than a fabric "V" that covered her pussy, the rest was pretty much just strings holding it in place.

I thought her bedroom was a weird place to take a neighbor boy, a friend of her son's. I have spent time, at their house, but never with just her, and never anywhere close to her bedroom. Her son and I always used the guest bath/shower off the kitchen, just a small one which also serves as the pool shower so that made me suspicious.

The seduction was on, I am not so dumb to not figure that as she walked over to open the pocket doors to the en suite, and then said, "Just drop those sweaty shorts Rick, and underwear if you have any on. Then you can hand them to me and jump in the shower as I take them down and put them in the wash rinse them on a short cycle, then put them in the dryer. The shower and dry shorts will make you feel so much better, then you can finish mowing. There are towels here," and she reached up to the shelf to get some down, her top barely stayed on, then she hung one on a hook for me. "You can wrap this one around you when you are done, you do need to cool off."

I was frozen in place, was she really waiting for me to shed them in front of her, not even offering to turn around? I was pretty sure I did not want to be naked in front of my friend's mom even though mine had got naked for her son. But yet the thought of it, and the flashback of him and my mom was hot enough to get things going down below. I still had no clue how far, and what she was willing to do to escalate things.

She stood her ground, and I continued to get hard just thinking about being naked for her. Then she went in for the kill as a cougar would with her prey, "Come on now Rick, there is no reason for you to be shy with me, I have seen penises before, drop the shorts."

It was kind of a standoff until she pulled the string on her top and said, "There, now we will be even, a longer look at my tits for your penis exposure. I saw you looking at these when you were mowing, it's natural for a young man of your age. I admit, I like having my breasts starred at by young men. I also like seeing a man's penis, and you are a man now. I have seen quite a few in my years, I am sure yours is nothing new for me."

I was trapped there and had no choice but to pull them down, so I did, and by that time I had something to show her. I stepped out of them, and I was then naked with my friend's mom who was in nothing much more than a cloth "V" over her pussy, not many clothes for two people.

Despite what I witnessed my mom doing with Ted not that long before that, I could not believe I was standing naked in front of his mom. I was, well, nervous, scared, and aroused, and still too scared to make a move. But she did not try anything physical with me at that point, but she did have to comment on what she saw saying, "I have to correct myself, at least partly. I have seen the cocks of many men, but few of those men are as gifted as you are in the penis area. I am sorry I am staring, but it is a real treat for me to see serious wood on a neighbor boy, excuse me, you are definitely a man now."

I was speechless, and she added, "I have to add, standing here topless with my son's hot friend, who has such a fit body, and is now naked and hard in front of me. Well, it is just too much, I better head down to the laundry to rinse these shorts while you shower. But the thought that this old body of mine may have caused the excitement you are showing in any way, well, that makes me feel young."

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers