MILF's find Young Cocks close to Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt no feeling of what I would call remorse, but maybe a little regret it went that far and told her, "I better leave before things go any further and we regret it, and besides, you have somewhere to go."

Sue pulled me close and planted another long kiss with lots of tongue that left me completely under her spell again when she said, "I have nowhere I have to be, I never did, I just said that earlier as a lead-in to my undressing. The only thing planned was I wanted to get naked for my Ricky, don't ask me to explain why, I just wanted you to see me that way. I love you so much as my brother, and just had to try to take things further with us. They say there is true love out there for everyone, I have had some sleepless nights wondering if our parents getting together had ruined any chance for us to find out if we were each other's once in a life time love."

"Once I saw your hot naked body and handled your big cock I knew that I had to at least make love to you without any limits one time. I still am confused about what I am feeling, but I am wanting some more love from my Ricky to try to find out.

Sue added, "The feeling I had when you got me off I have never felt before. I have only accomplished any kind of an orgasm with one of my toys, and never with a boy. Not even a grown man like Mr. Handig got me off, he just wanted to get his cock sucked and fuck another student to add to his list. You wouldn't stop until you gave my first real orgasm, there was almost nothing in it for you at that point."

"Maybe I am being selfish Ricky, but I hope you don't want to stop now. After the warm feeling of taking your cumshot in my mouth and throat, I don't think I will be able to sleep ever again until I get to feel my little brother's cock deep inside my vagina. I just know it will be a feeling we will carry with us forever."

She climbed up on me, then sat on my legs, my beautiful and naked big sister, again looking so small to me sitting there below my flaccid cock. There was nothing on the bed but our naked bodies, we had kicked off the blanket pillows and cover sheet. My cock was now laying on its side. She wanted it back to the way it was when she sucked it. She sat there and played with my cock like a kid would with a new toy, then backed up so she could put it in her mouth again, and soon had it up and ready again, and at that point us both wanting it inside her.

I wanted her so bad, but the truth was we had already gone way too far, I was not sure I could actually fuck my sister? Even though we are not blood, we have always felt and acted like we were. But soon it was my hard cock doing most of the thinking for me. It was just as anxious to be inside her as her vagina was to welcome it and am not sure we could have kept from fucking even if we did have the same birth parents.

She was ready and had no second thoughts apparently when she moved back up and was squatting over my groin. I was looking at her wet excited pussy as it hovered right over my cock, and her wonderful breasts, so beautiful, and just slightly in motion they are so firm, we were again caught up in the heat of the moment. She just lowered herself enough then to touch rub her clit on my knob to tease herself, then move to touch her wet opening to the tip of my cock to tease it too. All this as she gave as seductive of a smile as I have ever seen on a woman.

Despite all we had already done, I can not describe what the wetness of her pussy felt like on the tip of my knob, looking up at my sister I knew that very moment, that us fucking would be like the orgasms we already gave each other, and would never be rivaled.

But I did pause and grabbed her by her tiny waist to hold her there keeping her suspended over my cock and teasing her in the process. I was feeling like such a man with her in my control as I said, "Sue, I have fought it, but I have to be in you too, but let me go get a condom from my room just to be safe, we may not be blood-related but we don't want to chance a pregnancy."

Sue replied, "I am up to date and confident with the pill, and I have some condoms in the drawer right over there too. I have fucked in this room with the door open and mom home just for the daring of it. But I never risk getting an STD from some guy I don't know that well. But they say there is nothing like fucking bareback for a guy, I want my sweet little Ricky's cock to have the total experience of being in my vagina. It will feel better for both of us. I just can't wait to feel your big knob penetrate me, and then the rest of your cock fill my void. You can pull out before you cum if you want, but I would rather have the whole experience with you, including feeling my sweet-tasting brother's semen shooting inside me. What we are doing little bro is going to be so special, so let's do it right, as could be a one-time-only event."

It was special to me too, but I felt it would be better to cum on than in her. I was looking into her pleading eyes as I held her suspended over me. Then I let her down slowly, first my cock pushing against her pussy lips. Then she reached down to help guide it inside her vagina. Once I let enough of her weight on me for my knob to penetrate her opening, I was experiencing a whole new high. There was no going back, I was fucking my sister's perfect pussy on her perfect body. Up until then I had only made out and had some blow jobs from anyone as hot as her. My favorite movie star could not have turned me on anymore. Her being my sister seemed to make me even more consumed with my feelings of lust and love for her.

She rode me as I watched her sizable but firm breasts now starting to bounce to her motions, they were just so perfect, her whole body is. Her pussy felt so good as it seemed to tightly hold on to my cock and I could feel the suction as she made it go in and out of her precious pussy. Then I was again captured by her blue eyes, they quickly became my favored place to focus as we continued to make love. She leaned over enough for me to kiss her breasts, nibble on her nipples, and I know I am repeating myself, but her body was just so fucking perfect! I hoped I did not cum too soon again, and I did my best not to. It probably helped that I had already came once, so I took over after a while, then we fucked in missionary position, or a better description was that we made love, as we kissed and exchanged tongues as I stroked her.

My God, just kissing my sister with so much tongue like I do my girlfriends was such a thrill, having both my tongue in her mouth and my cock feeling harder than it ever had felt before, and deep inside her vagina took it over the top. With my sis, kissing was always like with my mom, just a peck on each other's cheek. I only loved her as family until then, fucking her changed everything.

Sue felt the same way, "Oh my dear little Bro, your cock feels so much better than any I have had inside me, it scares me that I will never find one that feels even nearly as good. I feel like I can fuck you all afternoon, and this just can't be the only time I feel this way with my Ricky."

After we made love, and it was longer than I have ever fucked Viv, she pulled back her legs almost all the way next to her head and said, "You made love to me Ricky, and it was so intimate and special, now fuck me with all of that big cock bro. I never had one this big, and now my pussy is accessible enough for you to be able to go in deep, I know it will fit, just take it slow at first until my pussy adjusts, and then just Fuck Me, and Fuck Me Hard Bro!"

I did, I gave it my all, and I went slow at first, but went in deeper every stroke, she was again moaning and speaking out once I got to speed, "Oh God Ricky, now I can feel your balls hitting my ass, I like the way they feel when they hit me, I wish I would have sucked on them more, I can't wait to have oral with you again."

I love you Ricky, and I love doing this with you, all brothers and sisters should be able to fuck each other, fuck your sister hard I think I am about to cum again. Oh God, I don't believe this is happening, Oh God I am."

Then her voice just stopped her eyes rolled to the back of her head she was cumming, hard and it seemed like it lasted longer than the oral one I gave her."

I had already started to go for it, our naked bodies pressed together tightly, and her legs wrapped around my naked ass, and I remember saying, "Oh Fuck Sue, I'm about to, I'm...I'm... Cumming.." I finished that statement with action and not words as I pumped her full of the brotherly seed she seemed to seek, and that I really didn't think I should deliver inside of my sister."

We were spent, and laid there a while before I kissed her, I felt what at that moment was deeply in love with her as we laid there. I never felt that with Viv, but I never had that good of sex with her, it was just sex with us.

It was different with Sue, we were so close we never fought much, she was always the most loving sister a brother could have, even when we would pull gags on each other they always ended with us in a brother-sister type hug and laughing it off.

We laid there in each other's arms after sex, I remember falling asleep with my cock between her cheeks and my hand on her one breast. In fact, we were almost the next fuckers to be caught at our house, but luckily I heard Mom's car, I woke up and pulled my cock that was stuck to her off, gathered my shirt and shorts, and ran down the hall to my room just in time.

I did my best to avoid my sister when mom was there for a while, I did not want to have to act normal with her after what we did, and the new feelings we had. I did not want to have any more sex with her either, I was terrified of those feelings I had during it. But she was not having it, and I could not stop thinking about it how good I felt during that love-making session. I had to give in because I did not want it to stop either. I just did not want to get careless and be caught though.

We started with just some more oral when we knew it was safe. Sue did not care as much, she had something on mom she could use with dad if she ever needed to. She kept her promise about my balls, she just loved sucking on them and taking them into her mouth to start a blowjob. I even woke up one morning when mom went off early, and she crawled under my cover to wake me up by taking care of my wood. Being able to fuck in her room door locked just in case mom came home was too hard to resist, and we were soon fucking at every opportunity it seemed. but like most you lovers, fucking in a locked bedroom was not enough after a while, eventually we had to turn it up a notch.

We eventually were fucking everywhere, and sometimes when we knew we might get caught, it made it more thrilling. She knew how to seduce me without words, like one day when it was just the two of us home, she came down from the bedroom and she was making me breakfast in nothing but an apron. I tried not to acknowledge it, but when she brought my eggs to me, leaned in and I saw how hard the nipples were on her firm breasts her seduction was on. After we ate, she stood at the sink washing a pan with her naked girl ass sticking out of the open back, I had to respond. I walked over, to feel her tits first. Then I moved a hand down to her wet pussy. There was no way out then, so I dropped my boxers and entered her from the back, and fucked her right there.

Few pieces of furniture were passed on during that period of us being new sexually, including our parent's bed, and then their dresser once, so we could watch ourselves fuck in the big mirror.

It was getting close to when I had to go to school and I was kind of glad I was going to get away from her and Viv, who was still pursuing me. Being away from sis would allow me to sort out my feelings, Viv was not going to be missed much, I liked her, but she always was just a lay. But what was going on with my sister was scaring me, it felt right especially while we were doing it, yet I knew it was so wrong.

I came home one afternoon when mom was away again and headed to my room to lay down, I had partied the night before with Ted and decided to take a little nap. I heard some giggling in Sue's room, she was there with one of her friends, and I could not help but wonder if they were doing with each other, I had no idea if she had any relationships with other girls, but could not go to sleep just thinking about it. I ended up with my cock out and stroking it. I heard Sue's door open and more giggling in the hall but did not stop what I was doing, she had never come into my room with the door closed, ever, but this turned out to be a first.

My door came open, and there stood Sue and her friend Lori that I did not know very well. She has been at our pool with Sue and I had jerked off to her, and yes my sister once before. She and Sue did not know I was home one day and were swimming and laying out topless. I cracked the drape in my room a little and stood there and jerked one-off imagining what her perfect round ass and pussy looked like. She is just a tiny thing, not much more than 5ft tall, but had a body that was what you would call voluptuous.

I was about to find out, as the two of them walked in with only sexy panties on. At first, they just giggled some more. I think they had got into my mom's wine stash and had false courage. I was surprised that she would bring her into her brother's room topless.

I was so surprised that I could not deny what I was doing. My hard dick was in my hand even though I was frozen a moment, but my sister wasn't.

Sue said, "Look, Lori, he started without us! I told you he was hung, that is a full 9" of little brother cock you are looking at."

Then directed her next comments to me as I just went ahead and resumed what I was doing, "I brought her to see your big cock, and figured we could all masturbate together. But let's just watch for now Lori, he has done this for me before, it's fucking hot, it will make you want to suck his cock before you fuck him."

"But you said he is your brother right? Do you do stuff like this with each other? It's so fucking hot!"

"Rick or Ricky as I call him is just a stepbrother, not blood related, so it's OK that we both see each other naked, we have masturbated together, and just look at that cock, I confess to jerking and sucking it as well, we have both got each other off, what girl could resist at least taking that cock in her mouth?"

I was glad she stopped there with our relationship bio she did not really lie, just did not mention we fucked too. I don't think she cares as much as I do. I don't want our parents to know anything about what we have done, but did not want anyone to know we were fucking.

I was glad I didn't stop jerking off, I liked having someone new watching, and they sat on the bottom of the bed to watch, and it was not long until they joined in. Then Sue kissed Lori on the mouth, then whispered something in her ear.

Lori then took off her panties, crawled up to my cock, and started sucking it, oh what a view it was looking down at her as she did. She was a petite little thing, but she had a big enough mouth to handle a good bit of it. Having my sister watch her friend suck my cock didn't do anything to ruin the moment either. I loved my sister watching me with someone, else as it too was something new.

Sue was like a movie director and told Lori that it was time to present her pussy to me, and I was all for it. First Sue shed her panties, and laid down with her head at the footboard and spread her legs, and Lori just crawled up and started licking my sister's pussy. That put Lori's big ass in the air, and right next to my chest. What a view, her ass and pussy were flawless, I mean not even a stray pimple, and I wanted it. I got behind her and spread her ass cheeks to access her pussy, and got no protest. So after checking it out, the beauty of a young pussy at that short distance was irresistible, so I started eating her out as she was eating out my sister.

I soon had her moaning and testifying to my newfound skills. "Oh God Rick, if I was your sister I would have you doing me every day, you are going to make me cum. Oh Fuck, keep going, you are so good Rick!."

I did keep going, and I got her off, so much so she had to quit eating Sue to get her breath. She became a spectator as Lori and I got even more carnal. It had been quite a summer, full of first, and now I was going to be watched by my sister as I entered the pussy and fucked one of her friends. It made me want to perform and made me feel harder than I ever remembered.

She moved up beside me and spread her legs for me as a good girl would, and I moved over on her and put my hard knob against her hole. I felt like it was a strange dream pushing my cock in someone as my sister watched from below despite all we had done together. I can't say my mind was not on fucking, but it strayed a little. I could not help imagining the view Sue was getting of her friend and little brother. Her friend's legs spread and lifted, as her brother's scrawny boy ass, his hard cock and balls hung below and in her friend's pussy. I hoped seeing me made up for the bad experience she had, when she seen mom being fucked by Ted. Being watched by my big sis just turned me on so much I did not pound her right away. I wanted to stretch it out as long as I could, I was on such a sexual high.

I guess I should not have been surprised when I felt her hands on my ass, and my cheeks spread. She was not going to be left out and found a way to join without her friend seeing, or knowing it. My sister stuck her tongue in my ass as I was stroking her friend, I could not believe it, it was the first time she was near my asshole with her mouth, I could not go too fast, or I would have bucked her off like a bronco. It was becoming quite a session for a guy that until recently hadn't gone all the way. She even managed to get her tongue on my balls a couple of times.

Sis moved to the side then to watch close up and held Lori's beautiful legs up, bringing her ass up in the air even further as I continued to fuck her. Lori was moaning in delight but managed to get some words out in between. She told my sister, "You just have to feel his big cock in you, I know Rick is your brother but you just have to. I would fuck mine if he had a big cock like this, and took regular showers. Come on lay down here beside me and let him take a turn in that perfect pussy of yours next, I want to watch someone fuck their brother."

That was what set me off, and I pumped a load in her without even asking her. Sue licked up my pie, and Lori's pussy was so sensitive she could not hold still. She was back on Sue to fuck me. We had already confessed to oral sex, and it was all I could do not to fuck her in front of Lori. My sis could not then resist taking a mouthful of my cock, as her friend and her took turns on it.

Then Lori and I teamed up to get Sue off, we all ended up spread out on the bed spent, and very hungry at that point.

Mom was to be gone all night at my aunt's, and dad was out on business so we had the whole house and pool to ourselves. I think it was mutual between Sue and me, the urge to fuck we still had. As far as we had gone with our sexual adventures and now in front of her friend, it was too much for me for sure to fuck in front of anyone.

We decided to order a pizza, as we all were hungry. I hated the fact that we had the whole night to party and Sue and I were not going to get to fuck. We already went as far as we could go with the threesome, and it was not like we would tell Lori to go home.

I suddenly had this great idea come upon me, partly from watching too much porn. I decided to pull a prank on the two of them that could possibly get Sue laid. The two of them had enough wine in them I figured I could get them to take a dare. The beauty of the dare was that it was also going to solve our problem of needing another cock there for Sue.