MILF's find Young Cocks close to Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still thought she just wanted to see my reaction to her sexy body and little else. She just stood with her hands on her hips and said, "Back to the story, then I will look for some shorts to match the top I pick." Then she just flat out told me, "Don't be embarrassed, I'm not. You can go ahead and check me out without any guilt, I have seen you eyeing me up before in my bikini. I know guys like seeing a woman's naked body, even if it's their sister's."

Then she took a few moments to poll me on what I thought of her body so far. She put her hands around her breasts making them stand out even more as she ask me what I thought of them. I replied awesome of course. Then she turned to show me her ass and bent over far enough that I saw both it and her vagina. I want to use a different word and said, "Your ass is just plain sexy." Then she spread her legs more, and ran a hand down each thigh, then stopped to feature her pussy, and spread her labia open to give me just a glimpse of her pink hole saying, "Be honest, what do you think of my pussy, you are the only boy I feel close enough with to get an opinion?"

I had to say, "Your pussy, well, it's fabulous, I guess just the icing on the cake, your whole body is perfect and you are turning me on, but should we be doing this?"

There was no answer she just moved on with the story as I observed her body some more.

I was not lying to her, I was just mesmerized by her figure, her breasts were just perfectly matched, her waist so tapered, and her hips were as perfect as her breasts. Viv can get me going, but there is nothing like the extra beauty that youth provides. Then I just settled on mostly looking just at her pussy as I thought it might be my only chance. She then resumed, I wondered if mom or her dad for that matter knew she had a piercing down there?

Sue resumed the story and was now getting to the hot part, she already told me she went to Mr. Handig's house with her textbook, and in a sexy white button-down blouse with several of the top ones undone. She described it as one of the blouses the school tried out for a school uniform but abandoned the program, it backfired on them, the schoolgirl look just stirred up us guys including the male teachers.

She picked it back up from there and said I wore a skirt that would have passed inspection, "Everyone knows the schoolgirl look turns men on, especially older men. I had no bra or panties I was commando, what you are seeing of my pussy, he could see up my skirt and I made sure he did. I asked him if I could call him Roy at the house, and he said only if I promised not to slip and do it at school."

He had to be suspicious of me dressed that way, so I proceeded to let him know when my last birthday was, and I turned 18 so that he knew I was legal. He seemed to be less interested in just tutoring me then, I could see that in his pants. He was beside me at first, but I found a way to sit in front of him. I spread my knees for him to make sure there was no mistaking what I wanted. He pulled his cock out so proudly like he thought he was hung. I was not that impressed but I took my top off to show him my breasts as I got on my knees and started to suck his cock."

She stopped talking and said, "Are you sure you want to hear how your sister got naked for him just like I am now, then let him enter and fuck me?"

"You look like you are enjoying it, and about to bust out of those shorts of yours. Do you want me to stop and/or put some clothes on, or would you rather just join me this way, wouldn't mom be pissed. We are kind of in an I am showing you my all of me moment, and I am dying to see your cock? Be honest with me now, don't you want to be naked with your big sister?"

"Well Sue it is this way, I think I heard enough to put a pretty good picture in my mind of the perv teacher taking advantage of you, I don't need more details, but I just love seeing you naked like this, I always thought I would. I would have never thought I would get this chance to see every part of you so up close. So I guess I don't want to lose the view, but we have been raised as a brother and sister for over 6 years since your dad married my mom and this is wrong by most people's standards. I would like you to see me naked and get your opinion on my cock, but if I joined in, wouldn't it just make take things further over the line?"

"But I want you to know that you are just so beautiful, in fact, the sexiest sight I ever have seen. I am not lying when I say much more sexy than anyone I ever dated, and just having to fight putting my hands down my shorts and on my swelling cock. I can tell you that thinking about what you would look like naked has caused me to jerk off before, when you would walk around in only a towel. I think of you as a sister, so it probably would be a bad idea for us to see all of each other at the same time, not sure I can control myself, can you?"

Sue, "I really don't want to control myself little bro, I have gotten myself so worked up and wet with this show and tell. You don't sound that convinced it is a bad idea, or that you want to control yourself either, do you? I think I am just going to lock my door, then let's just see if you will let your big sister help you out of those shorts, so we can get an answer to those questions and more."

She locked the door then and she found out she was right, I gave her no resistance, in fact, assisted her as she pulled off my jersey.

We stood there facing each other, her naked and me in only nylon workout shorts, but she did not go for them right away. She started to tell me how hot my upper body was as she rubbed my chest, and felt me up in the same areas I wanted so badly to feel on her body. She took her time and worked her way down to my abs, then closed in on my waistband before putting her hands down my shorts to make contact with my hard cock. She said, "I like what I am feeling down here, it's only fair that since I have my bald pussy exposed to you, that I pull these down so I can check out my grown-up little brother's penis, and what seeing his big sister's pussy might have done to it."

She then pulled my shorts down and seemed surprised when she saw my cock pop up and pretty much erect, she made it that way what did she expect?

I was not totally comfortable showing it even though all of a sudden I wanted to. I had only shown it hard completely uncovered to Viv, Ted's mom, and she told me it was bigger than her husband's. So I was anxious to see if my big sister was impressed too, or if Viv just told me that as part of her cougar seduction.

Sue, got on her knees to put her head on the same level and I thought, is she just going to suck my cock? But no, she just wanted to make a statement, "Well now bro, this cock of yours is quite substantial," As she was holding its shaft near the end, and even that gave me a chill. She asked, "How long is it? Now I know you have to have measured it some time, all guys do, what are we packing here?"

"Well I don't know for sure sis, but I am glad you like it, your opinion means a lot to me. I do know about how long it is, I did measure it a couple of years ago, when I turned 16, still a dumb kid I guess because I did not know where to measure it from. I went with underneath, and measured from my balls out. I found out it was not the right way later. My measurement back then was just a little over 7 inches, looking it up on the internet, it said that median size was around 6" measuring from the top side, from the groin to the tip. I did not bother to measure it again after finding that out, I figured it was at least 7 and a half inches back then so it was at the high end of normal for a grown man, do you think it looks Big?"

She did not speak right away, she was clearly more fixated on it than I was on her pussy, she still had it in her fingers and surprised me by kissing it on my knob before she moved over to sit on the futon facing me. She sat there with her legs partly spread, and said, "It's that big, and likely closer if not longer than 8 inches bro, I can't believe you haven't measured it again. She got up, walked across the room, I watched her bare breasts and ass cheeks move as she did.

Sue got a ruler from her desk and came back and sit back down. She measured it from the top and said, "You didn't measure it right, and you have likely grown since you were16, and it has too, it's a little over 8 1/2, and I am not sure it is all the way hard." I can't measure its girth with this hard ruler but it is plenty thick too, it is a shame it is connected to my little brother. We are not blood-related though, something we have to take into consideration since we are messing around like this. We don't have to fuck, but there is no reason we can't do some things in front of each other for the thrill of it. Wow, look what just talking has done to it!"

She measured it again this time she put one hand under it, just that contact from a sister had it throbbing. She measured it again, and I looked down and pretty much confirmed that I had over 8 1/2" to the tip. She looked at me all excited and said, my god, if word gets out about this, you will get all the pussy you can handle, we girls think bigger is better and a challenge."

She added, "Well now that you know you're a genuine stud, that should help your self-esteem. I have to say as well that it looks so good on someone as fit as you. I have often been disappointed with fit guys with little to offer down below. I admit you have shown up in my dreams, or a masturbation session now and then, probably will more often now, as at the time I had no idea you were hung that well."

She said, "Moving on stud, since you were satisfied with as far as I went with my confession about mom, Do you have any more stories to tell while we check each other out, it's your turn, and I don't mind if you touch yourself in front of me, I am willing to reciprocate in that kind of action."

"Well, I guess I can tell you about what I now know was likely the prelude to you catching mom fucking my friend Ted?"

"Do tell, having some time to think about it has made me think seeing mom fucking your friend was kind of a turn-on as well as a shock."

"Well, it was similar to what you saw, mom and Ted both naked, as far as I could tell." Then I told her about her being naked with her mouth full of his cock, while I watched quietly from the mud-room, I tried to make it sound even hotter than it was, I added that I had first watched Ted rub oil over her back, and then her tits before she pulled down his shorts to suck his cock until he lost his load, I did not tell her when or where.

My embellished story caused my sister to fondle her breasts, making her nipples hard. I had my hand on my sex then too, and was wanting to stroke it. I loved this game but was afraid we were going to go too far.

I told her about making the door slam, then walking in while they were trying to act innocent, I did not bother telling her mom's explanation, I just told her how weak her denial was. What I said so far had already set my sister off, she now was sitting there legs spread with a hand on her bald pussy, and it was not long before she had fingers inside herself. I was already turned on beyond belief, and could not believe what I was seeing. My sister was naked for me, and could not seem to resist fingering herself right there in front of me.

As much as I could not believe it, I was even more surprised at what I was about to do. She had told me earlier it was OK if I had contact with my sex, and I had one hand on my cock most of the story. The view and the story had it pretty hard, so I started to jerk off for her then, and she looked me in the eyes as she, well, was then masturbating too, while I just sat on the side of the bed. I got more comfortable doing it then, and I cupped my balls with one hand, and the other I used to jerk and stimulate my knob, it was still sticking straight out in front of me. I never masturbated in front of someone and did not know if there was a way to make it look sexier. But it was on, we were doing it, and admit I felt so proud knowing how much my sister liked my cock, and seeing me play with it!

She responded with, "Oh little bro, that is so fucking hot doing this with you. Especially me getting to see any guy doing that, is that the way you get off while alone? I have seen some porn, but never had a boyfriend willing to do that for me. You must really love your big sister to be willing to do it just for her. She loves you too, if you promise me you will just continue to masturbate as you would normally, I will masturbate and show you what I do to get off, just doing that can't be that wrong?"

But it was wrong, and we both knew it, but that made it hotter. She added more fingers, she went right from one, to three and was now using them to open up and show me her hole.

Little was said after that, it was like we were on autopilot. I stood up moved a little closer to her at her request, so proud of my erection, no longer embarrassed as I stood there showing my sis my hard grown-up cock. It was still sticking straight out as I stroked it for her, and I was the one being bold by having it directly in front of her face, she could have leaned forward to put it in her mouth, and I imagined just that. She leaned back and dug behind a cushion, apparently where she hides her toys, and said, "This is my favorite toy, and it is about the same size as your penis, and I have gotten myself off with it. I am going to pretend this is yours for now and fuck myself with it."

It was a pretty good size fake cock in her hand and she proceeded to do just what she promised. Seeing my sis pushing that fake penis in and out of that beautiful pussy of hers was so hot, but it also made me want it to be my cock. I did not know how to process all this and where it might lead, and like all men I guess, I wanted some kind of contact from her.

I watched a little longer but was so turned on I got even bolder and told her, "Since you like having a penis the size of mine in your pussy, I know this would be crossing another line, but would you like to have your little brother's real cock in your mouth while you are fucking yourself with that toy one?

She just responded with a look I would not expect from anyone but a girlfriend and just one word, "Please!"

I moved even closer to her and then just let my cock slide into her inviting mouth. Feeling the warmth of her tongue and her mouth engulf the sensitive knob. I just gave her that much as I enjoyed the feeling of it going in and out of my sweet sister's mouth. Her lips would pass over my sensitive knob on every stroke, it felt different than any blow job I ever had. Her pleasing herself became no longer a priority for her, I know because she then had her arms around me concentrating completely on my pleasure. I found out then that your lover holding your ass cheeks as she continues to work your cock is the most loving hug a woman could ever give a man.

She was not quite as good as Viv with a cock, but she had 20 more years of experience, but the taboo part of her being my step-sister more than made up for the difference. She know was taking a good bit of my shaft and I was afraid to let her go too long and backed up to pull out when I thought I was close to possibly cumming.

Then I took her by her hands and stood her up. This was so strange but enjoyable doing this with her, and I was so pumped up I wanted to show her I really was a man now. We stood there a moment, and I just picked her up to show her my strength. I held her tenderly, my hand under her naked ass feeling the wetness of her pussy as she surrendered herself to me, she was no longer in charge. She is so much smaller than me, and she felt so tiny in my arms with one arm around my neck. My other arm reached all the way around her back and to her breast. We just looked into each other's eyes as I moved in for our first lover's kiss, then I gently laid her down on her bed. She looked excited and sexy laying there waiting for me to join her.

I crawled up next to her and we faced each other as we started kissing seriously, and I mean deep kissing with plenty of tongue, and all while the tip of my hard member was touching her pussy lips, and her breasts and hard nipples were against my chest.

I was pretty sure some kind of insertion was inevitable, and moved a hand down to insert some fingers to simulate what she had been doing to herself earlier, only to find that she was just dripping wet down there. Her hand then ended up on my hard cock as well. I was so thankful for what Viv had taught me, and the confidence it gave me.

We eventually ended up with our faces in front of each other's sex. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it again. I in turn went directly to her clit, it was so excited it was already poking out from its hood from the foreplay. I was a little more comfortable working down there since Viv had tutored me on what girls generally like. We both were definitely in a place we never dreamed we would ever be, nor could we stop or go back from. I continued to eat my big sister out as she took most of my cock in her mouth and throat. There are no words to describe the feeling of having your dick into up to then was just my loving sister's mouth and throat and your tongue in her beautiful pussy for the first time.

It was just so hard for me to believe I was in a 69 with my sister and was so into it, and that I was enjoying it guilt-free at that point. I think the overwhelming euphoria of I worked hard at it and I managed to get her to cum. Then she stopped moaning long enough to speak, "Oh Fuck bro, this is so bad, but feels so good, your so good at this bro, I can't believe you are the first boy to make me cum while eating me out. I loved you just as little Ricky my brother until today, but now we are making love, and I am thinking of you differently, as a lover."

I had a moment of clarity, and said, "But maybe we should stop now since you got off?"

"That would not be fair to you, and I am enjoying your huge cock, and want to get you off too, I want to feel your cum shooting inside my mouth, and taste my little brother's cum as I swallow it."

She kept going until I thought I could not stand it anymore. She had most of it in her mouth and throat. I was back to eating her but was not far behind her in cumming, and finally did, I tried to pull back and out to maybe let her open her mouth or take a facial as I was not sure she was serious, I never had a girl swallow my load, only Viv and only a couple of times. But she was not lying, and must have already made that decision, and had a tight hold on my bare ass cheeks and held me there to take the shot and swallow it. She was holding it firmly with her lips, and I could feel my cum leaving my cock in big spurts, as what felt like a lot of cum ropes interred her mouth.

That was it I thought, laying there naked with my sister, still not believing the whole event really happened. I looked at her loving face and saw some of my cum that had leaked out the sides of her mouth. She used her tongue to try to fetch it. She said, "Oh Ricky, I have always loved you, now I know I love your cock, your tongue work, and I never had such a pleasant feeling taking your cum, I even liked the taste of it. I love you so much, are you still willing to kiss me after shooting your spunk in my mouth?"

I did, it did not bother me, like any guy I had at least tasted my own cum before just from curioustity. I was not going to deny her anything after what she had just done for me. But after a couple of kisses, I figured it was time for the awkward exit to my room, not knowing what to say. But instead, we just laid there beside each other for a while, taking turns kissing the other, but we did not talk. I don't think either of us knew what to say to each other. Things eventually escalated into us hugging like a boyfriend/girlfriend that was convinced they were in love after their first sex together.