MILF's find Young Cocks close to Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then left with my shorts and I was both happy and disappointed when she did, maybe mostly disappointed in myself for not at least saying something, several things came to mind that would have escalated things, but she was already gone by then. I mean she is a fine-looking MILF I would be happy to have her suck my cock like mine did her son's, she seemed impressed with it, but that could have been a come on.

After she left the bedroom I got in the shower she did not close the pocket doors. I only used up a few minutes that she was gone, and wondered if I had time to jerk one off? Before I could make that decision, she was back and not with my shorts that quick of course, but why was she there? Was she hoping to see, or better yet to help me dry my cock when I got out?

The clear glass shower door was starting to steam up, but I could see her pretty clearly in the bedroom. I was not going to get to yank one off, but I did get some courage to stand there and try to tease her back by pretending to still be washing my cock. I figured she may have even a better view of me and gave her a profile as I washed my still stiff penis.

She seemed to be frozen there like I was earlier, but looking my way, liking the view I hoped. Maybe trying to gather up the courage for what she did next. I watched as she walked toward me in the shower, and opened the door. I stood there in suspense as she then pulled the strings on all that was left of her bikini, and let it drop to show me the little bit of her I had not seen yet. That little cloth "V" was hiding a bald pussy that was the first one I have seen on a woman that much older than me. It aroused me just as much as a younger one would have. She then boldly joined me, already pressing her body against me and my cock as she entered. She just took over for me and was washing my cock.

What a difference it always makes having it be a woman's hands on my sex, and not mine. She seemed to enjoy making sure it was nice and clean and hard as well. I did not want her to stop, but she moved on. Then she was running her hands over my ass and seemed to enjoy that almost as much. When she lathered up and rubbed my chest she got on her toes, and let my cock press up against her pussy, I could feel it part her lips. It was more than clear by then that she wanted to do more than help me wash.

Nothing was spoken, it was just like watching a porn clip, but I was in it. I guess it was my porn education that made me at least think I knew how to react. When she was done washing me, I reached out for the washcloth. I did all of her as well, spending a lot of time on her breasts, and that got her nipples at full attention like my cock. I even gathered the courage to work up her legs to her bald pussy. I stuck with the exterior of it, and took my time, I knew where a clit is located and made sure to make contact with it. I have almost a foot on her height-wise, so after I rinsed her I looked down into her eyes put my hand on her pussy, and pushed two fingers in her slit. Seeing the look of pleasure on her face gave me some relief that I made the right decision to show her I was interested in doing more.

She wanted to kiss me and was on her toes to try to reach, so I bent at my knees and wrapped my arms around her, putting one hand on her ass cheek, the other still working her pussy as we kissed. I was so proud of myself for not backing down from this opportunity, and once I made that move I was more confident.

We left the shower, and dried each other off, she purposely left out my groin area, especially my cock and balls. She took my hands and in a sexy voice said, come with me I know a better way to dry that area for you.

She turned down the bed and told me it was easier to do laying down, so I did. She crawled up between my legs and proceeded to dry me with her tongue making me so hard my cock was standing straight up.

Once she had me dry, she proceeded to suck my cock better than any girl my age ever did. I was looking down at her as she was looking up, and was so fucking hard I was in fear of cumming prematurely. Being experienced I am sure she could sense that but continued anyway and was the first woman to take my cock in her throat. It was too much too soon, and I came as it was coming back out, she did not even choke, she just held her mouth over my knob and then work it while it was still sensitive.

We laid there afterward and I was waiting for instructions, she was naked and sprawled out in front of me. She just lifted her hands as to motion, "come to me." I did, I knew how to make out of course, and did for the first time with someone about my mom's age, and for the first time as one half of a naked couple. It was the first time I made out with a woman that had already got me off.

I was not sure how well I was doing with her big breasts, but I enjoyed playing with them, but she had something else on her mind. She used that sexy voice to say, "Don't be afraid to visit that place down below, we woman like men's tongue down there just like you enjoy our lips and mouth on yours. She spread her legs even more as an invitation.

I don't think I was doing that well, but I licked and stuck my tongue in her like I had seen in porn but it seemed like a more complicated job than a woman has sucking a cock. I did enjoy it, and my cock did as well, as it was ready to go again. I think she realized it when it hit her leg and lifted my head and said, "It's ready for you if you are ready for it, and by the feeling of your cock I think you are."

That was a good way to say it was time to fuck her without using the word, I am not stupid just inexperienced. I had dry-humped girlfriends a lot, but this was the first time I had a chance to enter a woman with my penis. It was awkward when I decided to make that move on her even though she said she was ready, and she did her best to help. She made sure her legs were spread enough to make it easier, and I just could not believe I was that close to penetrating her. I moved up in between them, and I pressed my knob against her pussy.

I was so nervous still, she had to reach and help me guide it to her opening. Then my knob was pressing against the money spot and could tell she had already released some natural lube. So I pushed it in, while trying to not make a noise that would give my virginity away. It's really hard, well, impossible to describe the feeling you get the first time your penis is inside of a woman, I was in fear of cumming on the first stroke before I could even go deep. I didn't, but only because I had already done it not much more than 5 minutes before. I still did not last as long as either of us would have liked. I was just so overstimulated by it being my first fuck, much like Ted was with my mom's hand job.

I did my best, and managed to stroke her long enough to get her moaning and say, "Oh My, Rick, you feel so good in me, I can't believe a friend of my son is willing, and fucking a woman of my age."

I could hear her breathing getting a little more labored. She had her hands on my shoulders and was looking me straight in my eyes as she seemed to really get into it. I was fucking a woman and could feel it in every part of my body, especially the parts that were touching. Like her breasts against my chest, and her legs when she wrapped them around my ass. It was just the best feeling I ever had when I got that familiar feeling way too soon I thought, the one I get telling me I can not hold back any longer.

I made a noise I never heard in a porn, maybe a noise a virgin might make as he shoots his first load inside a woman, it was a response to a feeling that I will always remember.

I rolled back on my back but then turned and we looked at each other, that is when we kissed and she spoke.

"That was your first time, wasn't it? It's OK, I think my Ted is still a virgin too. I feel so honored though to have been your first sex partner. You are a natural and have a lot to work with, fucking come pretty much naturally, and you will learn to hone your oral skills."

"I have to say this though, I have been a lonely woman the last couple of years as I have been left alone so much as Roger travels. But I hope I did not push you to something you did not want to do. But I sure needed it, and hope you enjoyed this old body. Roger does not jump my bones anymore when he gets home like he did when we were younger, I think he has something else going. I want you to know that if you want to learn more about sex from this old gal, maybe I can teach you how to please women of any age."

I was smart enough that as I told her I was more than ready to learn, I added she was not that old, and that it did not make her any less sexy. I do have a sister and a mother and know a little about how to talk to a woman.

I was pretty happy that my first fuck was not just an experienced MILF, but a bareback fuck as well. I felt good to be ahead of Ted as far as I knew, and not that guilty it was his mom that took my virginity. I had a feeling mine would have taken his already, if I would not have caught them working up to it. I figured she would eventually take his anyway, they tried not to show it, but it was clear to me that she was trying to temper her flirting with him when in front of me.

None of this had any effect on Ted or I's friendship and we still hung out. I don't know if he knew anything about me with his mom, but I suspect if he did know, he would no more likely have brought it up than I would his episode with mine. It was not my only trip over to his house, and I left one of my favorite shirts there one time. He brought it to me, and I could tell my lack of an excuse did not fly, I was in a spot and did not want to say anything conflicting, as I did not know if she had already come up with one. I was hooked on the sex part and wanted more lessons of course. She did say she was lonely, or horny is the proper word when we fucked, so she wanted me too.

She followed through on her offer, but she had her own way of telling me when she was available. She would text me and tell me that she needed my help. Her text always said it was because Ted and her husband were not there to fix or reach something. I think she had a burnt-out light bulb she just kept moving around the house for me to change.

If I would get back to her and say I could come, She would be all ready for me and smelling good. I had enough courage by then to make moves on her. She must have spent time getting ready for me, especially when she wanted oral, sometimes she had her pussy tasting like strawberries, that meant she wanted extra attention down there. She taught me a lot, and quickly, like how to properly eat a pussy, nibble on titties, and not bite down too hard as you do. Viv also set the standards for what I was to expect from a woman, as far as blowjobs went. She would hold my balls as she did, something new. Sometimes she started with my balls and worked her way up. She gave me some training in fucking as well, and taught me several positions.

Ted was still dropping by my place when I was not there, but not as often, and I guess I did not care as much either. I think they were messing around, but so was I with his mom. Maybe just being more careful about not doing it when my sister or I might come home. My mom did seem to be showing more interest in my comings and goings.

Not a month later, I started to notice my sister seemed to suddenly have more privileges. Even though she was 18 months older than me and old enough to move out on her own, she was always told as long as she lived with us, she was not allowed to have boys in her room with her door closed. Suddenly that rule and some of the others our parents set for her were dropped by mom. I questioned her about her new freedoms from mom, and girls are not good at keeping secrets, she seemed to be glad I asked, and she said that something happened with mom, and she just had to tell someone.

I found out from my sister that as I suspected things were not done with Ted and my mom, that close call did not deter them, and they got careless again. Sue came home from work unexpectedly and caught her in a compromising position, but that is putting it lightly this time. She described the scene to me, it made me glad it was her that walked in on them this time, and not me.

She described it in more detail than necessary, "I came in the front door, heard some strange noises in the kitchen. I went to check it out and peered through the door, and there was who I found out later was our neighbor, your good friend Ted. It was then apparent to me why he was always hanging around with our mom, often when you or I were not home."

"My first view was his naked tight boy ass, as his workout shorts were his only piece of clothing, but were down around his ankles. His cock and balls were somewhat visible when he was not on an in-stroke. Yep, he was using his manhood to pound our mom from behind as she leaned over the kitchen sink, both their clothes were scattered on the floor. Mom and the neighbor boy were both naked and to put it bluntly, just plain fucking. I was close enough to hear his balls flapping against her as he pounded her, and by the sounds of her, she was loving every stroke he was giving her. I had not heard those sounds from our folk's bedroom in a while, so she must not have been getting enough from my dad if any.

I was frozen a few moments as I watched him fuck her right there in front of me, for some reason when he took his last stroke while making his version of a cumming noise. He pulled out, and my brain determined for me it was the proper time for me to scream, "Mom!" They turned around, they were both beet red, so it was too quick to be from embarrassment, he must have been pounding her long enough for them to be overheating. Ted's cock was sticking straight out still hard, and dripping cum. That was about all I remember seeing other than the fact that he is not lacking as far as cock size that is. I kind of wished I would have pushed things and fucked him first, but he never made a move on me. But it's not likely I would now that he did our mom!"

"He wanted out of there, he almost fell as he scrambled to pull up his shorts. I ran to my room. I was upset at first, but then it became kind of funny to me, the look on their faces. I mean it was just two adults that should not have been fucking, getting caught in the act. I decided I was not going to tell dad, and maybe not even you. I think my dad may be messing around too.

I did not discuss the incident with her, how would I even bring it up, or would she. It was not like there was an explanation other than she was horny and decided to fuck the neighbor boy. She knew I saw it with my own eyes, and there was nothing that needed explaining. I love mom, she has always been good to me, but tries to be too strict. Suddenly I had more freedom though, and less nagging from the horny old gal."

Why did hearing about my friend no longer just fingering my mom, but now fucking her turn me on? What's wrong with us guys in our late teens, it's not like I was jealous and wanted her, it just plain turned me on thinking about one of my friends and her fucking. I decided that my parents never passed too much judgment on me, so I shouldn't on either of them. I too knew my stepdad was no angel, but he is good to me, and always treated mom well.

Sue walked over and closed the door and said, "Well I guess we should take this our first opportunity to exercise our right to privacy as we, well, do whatever we want to behind closed doors. I don't know if she ever said anything to you, but you were not exempt from the list of boys I was not allowed to be alone with when the door was closed. Sometimes I think your mom thinks I am a horny slut. Standing here and looking at Ricky my hot little brother makes me think she was right for including you.

It kind of bothered me when she first walked over and closed the door, and I did not know what to say after that. We have always got along well, and I admit even though I loved her as a sister, I had boners that she inspired. This was not something totally out of the blue for her, I got a hint she wanted my attention when she would walk to the shower in only a towel. She kept most of her private parts covered, but sometimes I got to see some titty or pussy, but usually just a flash. I always thought she was just fucking with me, but confess that I had jerked off thinking about her and me before, just hormones I thought. I should have made an excuse to leave but I just did not want to.

We continued to talk after the story she told me, she asked me if I was still a virgin. I said no of course, but I didn't think she believed me. So in return for her story, I told her about Ted's mom and me. I used a lot of detail hoping to sell her that it was true that Vivian offered herself, and I took the offer and fucked her.

She was really into the story, thinking about it, it was pretty hot the way it happened. I figured I must have been succeeding when I noticed that her nipples were hard and showing through the thin summer top she had on with no bra, I think she wanted to touch herself. Just telling her gave me a stiffie. I knew it was showing too but did not care at that point.

I was excited, and she was excited too, so I decided to press her a little on her personal life. I did not ask her if she was a virgin, word was around that she wasn't. Nothing real specific, I did overhear a guy saying that she was a good fuck, but guys lie about stuff like that. I told her, "Well that was hot, I told you about me and Ted's mom getting it on, so I figure you owe me a more personal story."

She did, but she told me she needed to get ready to go out and that she would tell me as she changed her clothes if I did not mind seeing more of her than usual. She started to tell me about her and a teacher we both had, her the year before I did.

She was unbuttoning her top as she told me about her first encounter with him. She said, "I deliberately flunked a test after one of the other girls told me that when she did, he had her come to his house to tutor her so she would not be behind. I wanted to go to his house too and be alone with him, I thought he was hot like all the girls at school did and wanted to be with a man instead of a boy."

She was not leading me on when she said I was going to see more of her, she was standing in front of her closet with her blouse all the way open. I wondered if this was just another attempt to fuck with me, as I was seeing her breasts and hard nipples clearly, and not just the usual flash as she was going through her tops. She found one, and then took her blouse all the way off being sure to turn my way as she tried the first one on. I was in shock that she wanted me to see her that way, but I was loving it. She continued to try some on, one after another as she talked, always taking one-off making sure to give me a view, before looking for the next one she wanted to try. All this as she told her story.

She would get off-topic as she was trying them on while asking me what I thought of each of them. I would tell her, and then she would take it off before turning away to find another. She does have great breasts, and I was careful not to make her think any of the tops was the right one, so she would keep treating me to the view as she tried others. I soon started to realize that even if she started this just to fuck with me, she was now getting worked up too as she teased me.

Once she went through most of her nicer tops, she stopped the story again and said, "I guess I am kind of stupid for trying these on when my top needs to go with my shorts, and the ones I have on, I would never wear out of the house."

She did have some men's workout shorts on, she wears them a lot in the house, and they are sexy on her. Then she put me into the second stage of arousal. She just pulled them off in front of me and was now standing there totally naked for me. Now I was really shocked, she is my sister and she wanted me to see all of her, if it was a gag she was taking it right to the edge.