MILF's find Young Cocks close to Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
909 Followers

I called Ted, he was home and I gave him the plan, he was in, I think possibility of getting to fuck Sue sold him. Then I had to convince the girls to pull the prank to make it all come together. Yes, it was a version of the topless or nude for the pizza boy dare that is all over the internet. This was going to be good if it worked, I have not pulled a prank on Sue since, well since I have been fucking her, so this would be unsuspected.

Ted was in, so I came up with what I thought was a sure way to get the girls onboard, and it was going to cost me, and not just paying for the pizza. I put a $20. per girl dare out there first, and that was just for a tit flash, like a topless walk by while I was paying him. Then I upped the ante to $50 apiece to do it nude, I figured they would at least go for the easy $20. It was going to take all of my mowing money from the week if they just took the latter, but I did not think they would go all the way for who they thought was going to be a stranger.

Lori was onboard right away, and for the full monty, but Sue was OK only on the tit flash. It was a hard sell even with Lori on board, it made me wonder if she was on to me. I had calls to make, two calls in this case. I ordered the Pizza, then I went to the bathroom to make the call to Ted to give him the pickup time, a possible script, and direction on what to wear and do. I wanted him in a ball cap, he does not wear them usually, and sunglasses. I told him to keep his head tilted down and talk in a low volume to me.

Lori stripped right away, by the time I came out of the bathroom she was walking around the downstairs naked. I figured a nude girl, and Sue being topless for my friend, one she holds a grudge against would piss Sue off at first. I filled her wine glass and we had 45 minutes until Ted would get there with the pie. As time went by and she went through the wine I gave her, and then another half of glass she had her top off. By the delivery time, she was pretty loaded, naked, and onboard. It was going to cost me a hundred. Lori was game, and a little drunker than Sue ask if there was a bonus if they kissed each other in front of him. Sounded great, but I told her I was tapped money-wise.

The doorbell rang, and they took their places. Surprisingly they decided to go with Lori's idea to be kissing, it was quite a sight the two of them naked standing that close to the front door. I was glad they decided on the kissing thing, it worked better for me her not looking at Ted at the door right away and making him.

The doorbell rang, and they stood facing each other as I opened the door. I let him step in and waited for Sue to make him, but they were not goofing around, they were wrapped up, arms around each other making out like two lesbians. A hand on each other's big girls' ass, and their breasts against each other, I put my finger up in a shish to tell Ted to forget the suggested script, we were going to have to wing it. They had not even looked our way yet, so I made a lift motion on my shirt to signal him to take his off. Ted might have a scrawny ass by my sister's description, but he has a more ripped upper body than me. He was a swimmer too, we were neighbors but the swim team is where we became friends.

I had to change some of my lines too, I said to Ted (AKA) pizza boy, "I am kind of short on cash, could I offer you the sexual services of one or both of my sluts over here instead? Just because they are lesbians, as you can see, they still suck a good dick, and will fuck you to death," I said this as I unblocked the girls' view. Sue made him right away, she unlocked her lips as she pushed Lori away.

Ted took his hat and sunglasses off and Sue was fucking livid, I thought maybe his fit upper body exposed would temper her feelings, and I kind of felt bad for what I did to her, but proud as well. I guess being lovers does not keep you from doing normal sibling things. Lori did not know exactly why Sue was upset, Lori did not even know Ted, but me calling them sluts, and offering them to him should have upset her too. I think she at least knew it was a gag. Sue tore into me, and I just laughed as she did, it just made her more livid. It was the best gag I ever pulled on her, the best gag I ever pulled on anyone, and I was sure she would realize that and laugh eventually.

Lori did not quite know what was going on, but liked what she saw and told him to lose the pants just saying, "Let's see that dick, I don't mind fucking for a pizza I am hungry."

He did, pulling off both his shorts and boxers at once. Ted is not bad in that department, Sue knows that he was big enough to please our mom, but she just has a grudge from seeing them fuck. I figured the fact that she also said she would have fucked him would mean she would not be a hard sell, she was surely in need of a cock after watching me with her friend. Well, it was pretty hard now from the excitement, and I could see her nipples were hard, that is her giveaway, the first sign of her arousal.

I told them, "Let's get this naked pizza party started," and we headed to the dinette table. I put the pizza down, got out of my shorts, etc., and got more wine for the girls and beer for Ted and me. I think Lori wanted him over me, but I whispered in her ear. Sue gets Ted, it will solve the sister problem, and she stuck with me. Sue and Ted sat facing us as we ate some pizza no one was saying much at first so I figured she would warm up to him. Forgive me? That was going to take time, and maybe some revenge.

Sue was feeling her wine, they both were, they had a head start on Ted and I. Ted got a look on his face I had never seen before. I soon knew why, Sue had apparently got a hold of his balls, squeezing them. I soon found this out, and how hard she squeezed them when he yelled, "Fuck Sue, my Balls! I might want to have kids someday."

Sue, "That's the point, I don't want you raising any mother-fuckers like yourself. Can you imagine how I felt seeing your pants around your ankles, and with your dick in our mom? I am surprised Ted and you are still friends after that."

Ted then announced, "Not sure you know this Sue, nor may Rick for that matter, but I am aware that he has fucked my mom, and more than once, in fact, she took his cherry, and your mom took mine. My mom tells me everything, especially since she filed the divorce papers against my dad, she is a wreck these days and had to tell someone, you know women."

That remark about women got him another hard squeeze, and Sue another cursing out.

Things settled down, poor Lori did not know what to think but had her hand on my cock under the table. I guess she was feeling the wine and was ready to party. This may sound strange, but to me, it was kind of hard for me to think about Ted fucking my sister, just the possibility of watching her getting fucked by someone besides me was bothersome.

We talked and drank some more, once Ted and I had a few beers, we were up for anything, so were the girls. Sue mellowed some, and moved from his balls to his hard cock, the horny little slut. She is one, but I love her and love making love to her. I figured she was buzzed and horny, and was over the grudge and wanted some cock after watching Lori and I fuck earlier in the day.

I was at least partly wrong about my sister's motives. I left to go to the bathroom and when I got back I felt like I interrupted a discussion.

We were all naked, and I guess I know I was stiff. My sister probably had Ted ready for something as well.

Surprisingly it was Ted and her that were the first to be rolling around the floor putting on a show. I know my sister is at least a part-time slut, but the things she was doing to him, and what she got in return was a first for me to see. It bothered me when I first saw her swallow his cock, but it was hot. She kept looking at me like she wanted my reaction, and I tried not to give it to her. The thought went through my mind she got over things and this was her revenge, but regardless they seemed to be enjoying each other, and Lori and I enjoyed watching.

Lori and I just made out, and she kept my cock hard with her hand and mouth as we enjoyed the show.

We were next, I would have really rather had it be Sue, but I was just not going to fuck her in front of anyone, especially Ted, she is my sister.

I won't lie and say that I was not anxious to show off to my friend what I learned from his mom. I also had a newfound sense of pride of my package and was anxious to have Ted see it in action in Lori's little mouth and pussy.

We started with her sucking my cock, it was a sight, seeing her trying to take it all. She managed it a few times but not without gagging a little. We moved into a 69 from there, then to finish I fucked her. Her on top, me on top, me behind, we did just about any position we had in our combined repertoire.

It was my first ever all-naked pizza/fuck party, and it was just plain sick. I joined the other three for some lewd sexual acts around the hot tub and pool. Being in a pool naked in our neighborhood is not something done that often, with a lot of two-story houses around. if anyone was watching they got a show. We kept the lights out, but it is hard to keep four horny young drunks quiet.

We eventually ended up back in the house, the mosquitoes found us and were eating us alive. We really did not know what to do with ourselves, I think we all were still horny because when I tried to find a movie to watch they all wanted one with Nudity and Mature Scenes. Those movies are just soft-core porn and not well made, in fact, I said, "You know if you want porn, let's just watch Porn!"

None of us had an account with any of the porn sites or did not want to admit to. So we ended up watching free clips. After a few arguments over what category next I decided we would just take turns picking clips.

We had a porn site on my pad and were casting it on the TV. We went from homemade amateur to professional role-playing and none of it was any better than we had been treated to live at our party. There was a pretty hot one that was not rough sex, but sex involved blindfolding one participant of a foursome at a time, it was a preview and did not show much detail of what was involved.

I really was thinking maybe we should wrap up the party, but no one could drive Lori home if we did find a kind way to get rid of her. I cornered Ted and he said he can't take her home with him, his mom had company and he was hoping she would get something going with a guy, I thought, me too. She was driving us both crazy in different ways.

Lori's idea was to each take a turn in a blindfold and let the other three pleasure us, she said it was a fantasy of hers.

I just wanted to get on with the sex, we were all naked but I had a perpetual boner going and wanted it to be relieved. I figured I was willing to do the minimum with her, but not fuck her.

Lori went first, Sue got a blindfold, a real one. I wondered where she got it, and why she had it?

Lori got on the floor and we got started. Ted and I started at her feet and worked our way up to paradise. We took turns eating her pussy, as Sue kissed her, and worked down to her nipples. It ended with us two guys fucking her. I let Ted do the most with her, I knew he was looking forward to it, and he finished on her tits and belly, with Sue doing cleanup.

I suggested that Sue went next and just straight out told them I was not going to do anything that involved penetration of my sister.

But I lost that battle, and I ended up taking the next turn. I kind of liked it, they did a lot of touching at first, some kissing, and I was sure that was all from the girls, I did not suspect anything from Ted. Then there was a blow job, it was done as teamwork, the two of them had done that to me before and I loved it, and it felt the same.

I did wonder what Ted was participating in if he did, I don't know why we guys are so weird about that when girls eat each other out, and in front of guys. I got through it, and do admit there was a certain amount of thrill not seeing, and wondering who was doing what to you.

I was suspicious of them pulling something immediately after the blindfold was removed, the two girls were smirking, and looked to be trying not to laugh. I was on to it, and just flat out asked, "OK you guys suckered me into going second, I don't know what I was thinking trusting any of you. Spit it out what went down here."

Sue said, "You did not think your big sister was going to let you get the best of her. We are more than even for getting me naked in front of your friend to start this party. Believe me, it took some promises made to Ted of what he claimed would be his first real threesome with me and Lori.

But I am most proud of him now for his part in this. He gave what very well could be the briefest blow job in history, and I now forgive him for fucking our mom. You should have seen him, such a trouper when he took your big knob in his mouth, and I swished his tongue over it a couple of times, you had a big smile on your face as you had no clue, he was pretty proud of getting it to stand up for me to climb on.

The truth is it was Lori and I that did all the work. He barely had your knob in his mouth, but long enough that I can now say you got blown by a guy, and in front of two girls."

"But the big payback was that this cum running out of my pussy is my yours, my sweet brother. It was me riding you and taking your shot, while Ted and Lori were next to us watching a brother and sister fucking. It was Lori's real moaning, you heard as I did everything I could do to stifle my own. She was willing to do about anything to see a brother and sister fucking, she is kind of a sick fuck I guess."

"I can now say that the only thing feels better than fucking you, is being watched by our friends while I fuck you."

inafantasy
inafantasy
909 Followers