Milfs Teen Conquest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers

"I can smell your musk"

Izzie puts her face into my lap, pushing my legs slightly ajar and breathes in deeply.

"You drive me wild. Fuck me, then I can fuck you."

She stands and pulls the cotton briefs down her legs. He pussy lips have flowered, a large pink tulip grows between her legs, and dribbles. I can't take my eyes off its beauty, it's the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on. Even Izzie seems shocked, she smiles and giggles.

"Fuck, I've never been this aroused before. Jeez." She draws a deep breath, her hand runs over it and she presses at it with her fingers, her pink nails slide up and down and between her legs.

She stares at the dribble and drool she's collected on her fingertips.

"Oh Jess. Look what you do to me. Let's not use the strap on get your pants off."

I stand and pull the black thong down, and feel my own arousal.

"Let's not waste this. On the bed and spread your legs."

I lie back and open my legs, and she gets between them. Her left leg moves over my right and her right under my left.

"Come here."

She positions our pussies onto each other and slides her cunt over mine. Our mess combines and she moans lustfully. Her fingers start rubbing her engorged clit as our pussies slip and slide. I grip her shin, her soft skin feels a little cold. I look at her face, but her eyes are closed, her mouth open as she seems to chew her cheek. She is a thing of beauty.

The sex between our legs is hot and wet, mushy sounds are delicate with the wet smacks and slimy slaps.

I watch her as I tingle. She opens her eyes and smiles, her fingers don't stop pressing her clit and her other hand reaches for mine and our fingers entwine.

The pressing hand on her clit circles and she moans, as she reaches for mine. Her fingers are wet and they slide easily over my fowl mess. The tingles surge through as her fingers press mine, and I purr at her touch. Our choruses of "Oh" and "Uh" breaks the silence. We watch each other, my grip on her leg, and her hand tightening in mine signal we're both going to come.

My abs ache, my hips gyrate with hers. Our hungry cunts kiss and lick the others. Our musky sour smells are strong and add to the sensation and emotions of the moment.

We orgasm together, and she sits up and reaches for me. Our cunts smash and clash and the feelings subside but we hold each other and hug.

"Thank you. I've not come like that for a while."

Izzie's face perspires, and her hair seems heavy and greasy all of a sudden, her cheeks are red and I kiss them.

"We need to talk Jess."

Izzie breaks our hug, and leans back leaving her pussy exposed and legs open.

"OK."

I play with her subsiding pussy and look at her face.

"I know it's early days and I know you said we should stay here for my first year and see how things go, but... I don't need to wait Jess. Our relationship has moved so quickly, from fucking on a dating app to living together. I can't see my life without you in it. I want reassurance, I want you to commit to me."

I sigh.

"This is a post fuck high Iz. I love you, but I said let's wait to see how things go. And they're going well. We row, though not so much, but that's what happens in all relationships. I don't know what commitment you want from me. I've left my home, my kids, moved here and pay for the rent for us to live together."

"Jess, I know. But your house in London is your bolt hole. Things get tough you leave me and go there... to sulk."

"I don't sulk Iz. I still have a job to do there, a job that's getting tougher by the minute..."

"I know, you work hard, and sometimes you're in the office here leaving me rattling around while you do reports, meetings and god knows what else. That's why my coursework is in so quick, you work, so I work."

"We fuck, we fuck very well too Iz."

She laughs. "I enjoy fucking with you. I just think we ought to chill, can we get engaged or something. Just a token to show we are committed?"

"No Isabel. It's too quick. Let's enjoy this for now and stick to the plan."

"Isabel, are you, my mum? Anyway, your ex, you finished with her because she wanted to commit. It says something about you, girls wanting you to commit."

"Helen was hardly an ex. We saw each other and obviously wanted a long term relationship, she's engaged to someone else now. A very attractive girl."

"OK."

"We live together Iz. We come home to each other. I'm not sure I want more than that at the moment.

"OK, Jess."

"Iz, you're still young, there is plenty of time. You're not even twenty, you are far too young. Enjoy life, enjoy this, enjoy me like I enjoy you, and I like what we have. Don't rush it, don't add weight to it. Just go with the flow."

"You're all I think about."

"You occupy my mind a lot too, believe me. This is good, what we have, it seems to be working, let's not fix something that's not broken."

I kiss her, and she smiles.

"I'll tell you what's been on my mind all day!"

"Yeah!"

"Your arse."

Izzie smiles sweetly, her eyebrows arch and she sits up and grabs pillows to put in her lap as she lies on her front over them. I slap her arse cheek, and open it up.

"I love arse, especially yours. I never thought about this before I got with girls, the curves and smoothness of them."

I stroke it and pull her cheeks apart again. Her brown hole is small and I lower my face into it. It smells slightly, mostly from the sex we've just had and soap. I lick along the whole of her crack.

"I don't do this to just anybody you know."

We chuckle.

"I'd hope not."

I dive my face back in as I clamp my nails into her flesh, and scratch her leaving four red scratch marks along her skin making her grumble and tense. I kiss her arsehole and lick at it with determined fervour.

My thumb runs over her tight, glistening sphincter and I sense her shudder before tapping on it, and returning my tongue to continue the rimming.

"Oh, fuck, I love this" She huffs contentedly as I continue.

Her pink pussy starts to drool once again and my fingers play in her puddling pool, slickly sliding along her clit. She reaches back to hold open her cheeks helping me continue my feast. I make the most of running my hand over the velvetiness of her thigh.

My eyes are wide as my tongue pushes at her dirtbox, finding her tight hole awkward and unrelenting to my quenchless desire to break into her backdoor. Her arse presses back to meet my tongue, her eagerness to receive my greedy oral skill becoming obvious. I push on, and use my index finger to press into Izzie.

"Ooh... dirty... hah!" Izzie pants, her feet kick lightly as my finger feels warm and clammy sliding slowly up into her. I push my tongue in as my finger recedes from her anus. Her flavour instantly hits, and I lick and salivate over box. The sexy teen wiggles and writhes, her ring tightens and flinches as I rim her, until my tongue cramps.

"Sorry sweetie, my tongue needs a break. Can I fuck you with the strap on?"

Izzie runs her hand over her arse, and rolls onto her back nodding and smiling at me.

Getting off the bed my boot heels clunk on the floor. "Keep on or take off?"

"On! Stupid question Jess."

I smile as I pull the harness up my legs, over my stockings and suspenders. The shorter dildo fits easily into my bald pussy and the rubber bobbles scrape my clit as I tighten the straps on my legs before getting back onto the bed.

Kneeling, she straddles my thighs and kisses me.

"Tastes like my arse!"

She grins and kisses me again.

"We're so bloody dirty." She grins and continues kissing me as she reaches back and unclips my bra. My tits drop free, and she pushes me back feasting her eyes on my breasts, her hands grip and squeeze them as her mouth kisses my neck. My hands run down to her waist and I encourage her to lift up, and place the dildo against her pussy.

She feeds the plastic tool into her hole, and gently slides down, swearing under her breath, and moaning as she impales herself. Izzie tells me it hurts, and huffs and it stretches her ring. Its her cock, its what she fucks me with, I usually wear and smaller one to fuck her, but she chose this one.

I stroke her face as she grimaces. "It's OK, it's kind of nice... I don't know how you just take it, cunt or arse?" Izzie's head sinks to my shoulder and her arms hug my neck.

"You fuck it first, then when you're ready, I'll..."

"OK." Izzie sounds frustrated and begins to rock slowly up and down on her knees, moaning loudly. Her hand grips my hair and pulls my head back, her eyes bore into mine as her tongue dives back into my mouth, and we snog passionately.

Her rises and falls on the prosthetic cock lose their hesitancy and she builds up a slow rhythm and I help by returning the cock back into her hole. Her wetness becomes evident as the slapping sound is soggy.

I begin to fully replace her motions, and begin fucking her, our skin sticks. I hold her hips but occasionally run my hands up her waist to her chest. Izzie pulls herself back resting on her arms outstretched behind her allowing me to pummel her pussy with a quicker and relentless passion.

Izzie is a noisy fuck, especially with this cock up her hole, our position ensures the cock rises high into her, her weight and my thrusts impaling her to the hilt, soon her passion is bubbling up and she comes for me and I happily slow down for my own respite.

Keeping the silicone dong in her, I force her onto her back, and push her knees back and her legs wide, she holds her ankles back above her as I balance over her. I start piston fucking her, I watch her cunt lips stretch and slide down the pole, trying desperately to latch on without success. Her moans become louder once again, my hips moving repetitively and sharply in and out of her.

My fucking of her is constant, and I slow my rhythm making sure I can sustain it. Her eyes watch me, as she takes the cock she looks unsure, not being used to being fucked like this, by me. Her vocalisation is a short low moan that escapes each time I hit the mark and the soggy sound of my efforts increase. I lower down to kiss her, her breath enters my mouth as we do.

Izzie let's go of her ankles and rests her feet down on the back of my thighs. She forces me into her as her pelvis reaches up to keep the cock in her. She screams quietly and hugs me to finish her orgasm.

We lie together for a moment.

"That has to be one of the best fucks, I've ever had." She looks content and flushed as I kneel up and withdraw the appendage from between her legs. Izzie holds my hand and I roll onto the bed next to her feeling exhausted.

We lie next to each other, catching our breath.

"Did you sleep with lots of men?" Izzie asks.

I chuckle.

"You could say that."

"How many?"

"One's too many. I don't know, it was strange. I wanted to like it, I love sex, you know that. But, it just... I don't know, it didn't seem right. I tried to like cock, it didn't do enough for me. Boys, were just... my mates would see someone and say 'he's fit, or look at him.' I never saw it. I went with them because I thought that was what I was supposed to do. Dates were the worst, sitting with someone, just not being attracted to them, and feeling lost at sea. That's why I never had long term relationships and went years celibate bringing up my daughters."

The rooms silent. I don't say anymore but wait for Izzie's questions.

"Your girls don't know their dad's?"

"No, I never told their dad's I was pregnant, to be honest, I cant be entirely sure who they were. I was a bit of bike that was there to ride."

"Never any girls?"

"It was a different time. No one was as open then as they are now. I never thought about it. I guess I liked girls, but I didn't understand how I felt, or my feelings. I probably suppressed them, through work and being a single mum. I've made up for it since, and again, I'd have to think about how many I'd slept with since... you know... I came out. Or rather, realised who I am. Although I live with you, you are the first person I have ever lived with, so remember that when you talk commitment, this is a big step for me."

I see Izzie grin from the corner of my eye, and I roll over to put my head on her chest. Her heartbeat is loud. My hand moves to her stomach, and her hand takes it, and strokes it.

"You're a promiscuous slut?"

"I was, now I'm with you, I'm your slut."

"What's it like... a real cock?"

"Messy, ugly, quick, you might come if you're lucky. Flaccid." I laugh, Izzie glances and chuckles

"Flaccid?"

"Sex with another girl can last. Boys, once they come, it's done, if they're flaccid and can't get it up, it's done. You and me, we can have round one, two, three, rest then start again. I find sex with girls, well some girls more emotional. With others it's rutting, coming, watching someone else come, it can just be about sex, having a good old fashioned fuck, but we can also make love, true love. I've only had that though with you and Helen. More so with you."

"Who's better, Helen or me? Do you wish you were with Helen? Do you wish you were with girls earlier in your life?"

"So many questions sweetie? I don't kiss and tell, I'm with you and that's all I'm concerned with, if I met girls earlier, I may not be here now with you."

"I'm glad you are here with me."

"So am I sweetie."

"Do you know how many girls I've slept with?" She asks.

"I couldn't guess!" Though previous conversations she's mentioned it's surprising that it's not many.

"Your my fifth."

"Honestly! Didn't you meet more women on apps and dating sites?"

"I met girls, I didn't like most of them, I liked you though, I was so nervous on our first date and even more so when you took me back to your room."

"OK, I feel a little whorish now. I slept with most, if not all of the girls and women I met up with."

"Don't, I think its hot that I've tamed a wild salacious animal. You may have a few miles on the clock, and been around the block, but I like the signs of use and the fraying edges."

"Hey, meanie!"

We giggle, and she kisses my head.

"That's why I'm still tight, and struggle on that strap on that barely touches your sides."

Izzie laughs, but I feel hurt now.

"That's enough, pushing two humans out probably contributed. And, maybe a fist or two."

I laugh.

"Izzie!"

"Yes."

"I love you."

"That's nice."

"...and?"

"I love you too."

Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers
12