Military Hazing

Story Info
Space Marines Deal With Hazing.
1.6k words
3.82
12.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story involves non-consensual sex. Its a work of fiction, though some things are borrowed from reality.

****

As far as anybody in the New American Republic was concerned, Venus was perhaps the worst planet even before the Spacer Rebellion to get a military posting. Terraforming the planet was a slow and difficult process due to the scorching heat and excessive carbon monoxide atmosphere, although the introduction of hydrogen and the planting of genetically engineered plants in certain areas had created the tropical jungles and swamps hypothesized by early 20th century scientists, while the remainder of the planet remained a dusty, windy desert besieged by clouds of sulfuric acid.

Camp Tubman was one of the few ports in the proverbial storm. It was a Raider Regiment supply depot positioned well away from the worst of the fighting.

Lance Corporal Meager stood with his hands behind his back. At 5'7 he was shorter than most, but he had a stocky muscular build to make up for it. Standing next to him was Private First Class Hauata.

Meager turned his head and studied the young recruit, fresh out of training and sent on her first real base assignment in Camp Tubman. Hauata looked like she had signed up to fight for the NAR straight out of high school, much like Meager did several years before.

Hauata had been assigned to Meager by First Sergeant Stallone, a young female officer who possessed quite a bit of expertise in logistics. From what Meager could gather from their conversations together, Stallone came from a family heavily involved in the shipping and supply industries in New York, and were now involved in almost all interplanetary transport. With family connections like that he wouldn't have expected her to be an NCO, but she had apparently worked her way up through the enlisted ranks. No doubt the high casualties of the previous year's Martian Insurgency had sped this process along, but Stallone still earned his respect. Meager himself was just a backwoods country boy who was good with a rifle and good with his hands.

PFC Hauata blushed as she looked back at him. The two of them were in their sleepwear. For Meager that was just a pair of boxers that wasn't doing much to hide the outline of his cock. For Hauata, it was a sports bra that barely contained her big breasts, and skimpy little panties. She had an exotic sort of tan, and Meager wondered if she was Native American or Polynesian. They had both been roused out of bed by their First Sergeant and brought into the showers.

1st Sgt. Stallone was pacing in front of them, wearing camouflage pants and a tight green T-shirt. She had dark brown hair, big doll eyes, and a lithe athletic figure. She stopped in front of Hauata.

"Private, your file says you're from out west." She said finally, her face an inch from Hauata's nose.

"Yes, sergeant, that's right." the young girl's voice had a slight tremble that betrayed her nervousness.

"Bunch of god damn communists out there. Are you a communist, private?"

"No ma'am!" Hauata shook her head emphatically.

Meager exhaled through his nose, somewhat relieved. When Stallone had first got him up, he had worried there might an actual emergency, like an incoming attack. Now that he was a little more awake he could see that she was simply in the mood to haze the new recruit. 1st Sgt. Stallone was known to single out young female recruits and put them through hazing rituals that were typically sexual. Meager found it annoying and unprofessional, especially since he was always brought along to watch for some strange reason, and his complaints had gone nowhere.

"Bunch of communists, and a bunch of queers. And I know you're a queer, private." Stallone whispered menacingly. "So how do I know you're not a communist?"

Hauata was confused now. "No ma'am, I'm not gay..." Stallone reach out and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her in closer.

"Yes you are. I know you are. Don't lie to me." Stallone said with a smile. "I know it, and Lt. Cpl. Meager knows it too. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, First Sergeant." Meager responded robotically, staring straight ahead.

PFC Hauata was looking back and forth between them, betrayed and confused. She kept trying to stammer out denials.

"Turn around. Put your palms flat against this wall." Stallone commanded.

Stallone stood behind Hauata and slid her palms up and down the younger girl's thighs.

"You got a fat ass, Private." Stallone said to her. "Fat titties too." she reached up and grabbed one of the hanging globes, jiggling it around in her hand.

MEAGER!" she barked.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Why is this bitch so fat?"

"Don't know, ma'am."

"I know why. All Samoans are fat. You're a Samoan, aren't you Private?"

"Yes ma'am..." she said quietly.

"You're too fat, and you're a dyke. I should kick you off my base. You're not Raider material."

"Please, Sergeant, I didn't do anything..." Hauata started but gasped out in surprise when Stallone gave her a firm smack on the ass.

"Don't fucking whine. You want to be a Marine? Marines don't fucking whine.." Stallone leaned up and nibbled on her ear lobe, whispering in her ear "You can quit right now. Quit the Corps."

Meager expected that, and to his surprise Private Hauata shook her head. "I'm not gonna quit!"

Stallone unbuckled her belt and slid her pants down, exposing her tight panties. She tossed her clothes to Meager, who caught them and folded them with practiced ease. Then Stallone grabbed Hauata's waist and pulled the girls ass back against her hips. Stallone started grinding her pussy up against Hauata's round booty, throwing her head back.

"Ungh!" she grunted as she started humping Hauata, her hips and thighs slapping against the girl's booty. "Fuck, that ass feels good."

Hauata was gasping as she felt the steady thud of her commanding officer dry humping her. Stallone's hands slid up her sides and started groping her big soft boobs. The young Private didn't know what to do, she just let it happen and hoped it would be over soon. Since 1st Sgt. Stallone had asked her if she wanted to quit the Marine Corps, she wondered if this was some kind of test

Hauata shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I'm not gonna quit!" she said more firmly.

'Oh, now the little girl wants to act tough?? You see this shit, Meager?" Stallone smiled, breathing faster.

"Sergeant." Meager said quietly. "I think she's shown enough resilience to stay with the Regiment."

"You think so, Hank?" she said with a snarl. "Well I think if she wants to hang with the Raiders then this little bitch needs to show me a more than some fucking tears."

Meager frowned. "This is going too far this time." he said finally.

"You'll follow orders or you'll get shot out the airlock with those insurgents from this morning. Now hand me that fucking strap on."

Meager sighed and handed Stallone the black neoprene harness, helping her fasten it around herself. He rolled his eyes at the large rubber cock, noticing that it was a size bigger from the last time he had seen this contraption, and wondered if base funds were being allocated for this crap. For all her depravity, she had a serious case of penis-envy.

"You want to stay in the Marine Corps, private?" Stallone asked Hauata. "You need to prove to me that you belong here. That you want it bad enough."

Hauata gasped out as 1st Sgt. Stallone began slapping the rubber cock up against her pussy. "I'm not gay! I'm not!" she protested.

"You calling me a liar?" Stallone demanded, sliding her arm around Hauata's waist, burying her face in the back of her neck.

"I...I..." Hauata was stumped now.

"I fucking knew it." Stallone lined up her strap-on dildo with Hauata's tight little pussy. With a slow push she popped the big head into the young girl's pussy. Hauata started squirming and struggling at this point, but Stallone grabbed her by the hair and regained control.

Stallone began pumping, thrusting the dildo up into Hauata, slow at first to get a feel for the tight pink hole. When Stallone realized that Hauata was a virgin, she started rolling her hips in a circle, twisting the dildo in a screwing motion, aiming for the young girl's G spot.

Hauata was moaning now, and an involuntary orgasm was building up. But she wasn't going to quit, she wasn't going to break. She was humiliated, she felt betrayed, she felt dirty. But she didn't quit.

"You're gonna cum." Stallone whispered in her ear. "You're gonna cum for a girl. That makes you a queer in my book." Stallone kept mocking her as she was fucking her. "You fucking dyke, take this fucking dick."

A shiver ran up PFC Hauata's spine, and her pussy quivered and spasmed as it was being impaled by this big rubber cock. She tried to hold in the long low moan that escaped the back of her throat.

When 1st Sergeant Stallone finally let her go, she sank down to her knees and wept. Stallone and Meager stood over her, watching her. After a while she finally wiped her eyes and stood back up, shaking.

Meager looked at her with sympathy in his eyes, Stallone with triumph.

"Let her take a shower and go to bed." He said quietly. "You got what you wanted. Whatever the hell it was."

"Salute me if you're staying." Stallone commanded, and Private Hauata gave her a shaky salute. "Dismissed."