Milking Kitty; The Next Chapter

Story Info
A very pregnant Kitty is once more abducted and used.
15.5k words
4.53
26k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
725 Followers

Authors Note: Milking Kitty has been one of the more popular stories that I have written here on Literotica so I decided to add another part to her ordeal. This one takes place several months after her initial time in Allan's basement with Derek, Marie and all the other guests. If you haven't read Milking Kitty, Parts 1-3, I suggest you do so first as this story assumes you already know the players and their motives.

There will still be lots of non-consensual sex, forced orgasms and plenty of lactation, willing or otherwise. I hope you enjoy this story, but as always, if this isn't your style, please feel free to look elsewhere, I won't be hurt.

***

Kitty sat on her couch and shifted, trying to find a comfortable position. It had been almost 8 months since her next door neighbor Allan had abducted her and tied her up in his basement, subjecting her to all manner of forced sexual depravities. He had her bound on all fours and filled both of her holes with a fucking machine, capped with two large dildos. While they slammed in and out of her, he bound her large milk-filled breasts with rubber bands and hooked up pumps to them. He had proceeded to milk her while he forced his huge cock into her mouth, making her suck him off and ultimately swallow his cum.

That was bad enough but then Allan's sister, Marie had found them and she and her boyfriend had joined in Kitty's abuse. Derek was hung like a horse, even bigger than Allan and he had taken her in the ass while Marie watched him and her brother continue to use Kitty's body.

Eventually, they had called up several of Derek's friends and brought them over, charging them money for the privilege of using Kitty even harder. She had been tied to a wall, her legs spread wide and a gross fat man named Jake had filled Kitty's mouth with his shorter but very thick cock while others played with her aching breasts and fucked her, once again up the ass. The men they had brought down had even made Marie part of the fun, tying her up and fucking her from both ends as well.

After hours of this abuse, Kitty thought her salvation had arrived when Allan's parents had unexpectedly returned home from a vacation that had been cut short. They interrupted the going's on, finding Kitty tied to the wall and coated in multiple fluids while their daughter was tied across a table and being anally reamed. Her hopes were short lived however when Allan and Marie's parents had decided to join in. Kitty couldn't believe it, that whole family was nothing but a group of perverted sadists. Allan's father had fucked Kitty in every hole and her mother pumped Kitty's breasts for over an hour and then poured her breast milk over her body while all of the men in the room licked and sucked it up from off of her.

The worst had been when Allan's father had gotten his video camera down and filmed Kitty being taken in every hole, sometimes all three holes at once. He made certain to get lots of clear shots of her face and pussy, both filled with cock. When all of the men had finished their fun with Kitty, leaving her bruised, abused and exhausted, he had told Kitty that if she ever thought about telling anyone about this or causing any suspicion or trouble to befall their children, he would be certain to post the videos to every porn site and social media page that he could. He'd also make certain her mother saw it and any future employers would also get a copy.

Kitty was deeply ashamed at how her body had overridden her mind and had reacted to everything that had been done to her. After all of that, she couldn't imagine having everyone she knew and cared for seeing her abuse and humiliation, much less that reaction to it all. She had agreed to keep silent and they had let her go. She had collected her then 6 month old son, Jason and locked herself inside her home. She never spoke of her ordeal to anyone but it had an effect on her.

Before the ordeal, as she thought of it, she often felt trapped in her home due to Covid, then her pregnancy and after her son was born, her duties as a mother. It's what led her to accepting Allan's offer for his sister to babysit and even to her agreeing to going out, as a friend, with Allan. Now however, the thought of leaving the house scared her. She felt people were staring at her. That they knew what had happened to her, what she had done. So she stayed home, locked her doors and rarely went out at all. And, there had been one other effect.

Kitty was now almost 8 months pregnant. She had so many cocks dump their load in her again and again all that weekend that she had absolutely no way of knowing who the father was, but in the end that didn't matter. She would never be able to go through with an abortion and she had come to feel love for the child growing within her. She had spent the first few months after she found out fretting and worrying about it, concerned that she would resent or hate the child.

Finally though, she came to accept it and now love it and was now actually looking forward to having her child. A little brother or sister for Jason would be wonderful. The work load for a single mother raising two children would be hard but she knew her mother would help and she had found work that she could do from home. One of the great benefits of Covid had been the rise of work-from-home job opportunities, so Kitty felt she would be able to handle it.

One issue that she wasn't as thrilled about were her breasts. She had always been well endowed, with a very full 36DD pair of breasts. But not having the opportunity to fully reset after her first pregnancy before becoming with child again, she was a full two sizes larger at least and more sensitive than ever. Jason was over a year old now but still was breastfeeding occasionally and her new child would be doing so again in just a couple of months. She still found it incredibly stimulating to breastfeed. Her nipples throbbed and tingled so hard as milk was sucked from them and her breasts felt larger and heavier than ever. Her nipples were almost always hard and swollen and the slightest brush would send little shockwaves rushing through her and cause milk droplets to form on her tits. Even wearing a nursing bra was hard, the soft fabric still rubbed against her swollen tits and caused such a sensation that when she was home (which was most of the time) she had started going topless.

Before the ordeal, she had often gone out back to her patio where, she thought, she was unobserved and sit topless and breastfeed little Jason. Now however, she knew that Allan had spied on her from his bedroom window and she couldn't bring herself to go outside like that again, so she kept the curtains closed and stayed inside.

Within the last couple of weeks however, she had begun to feel that old restlessness from being cooped up inside all the time. She started to think about going out, not for any necessity but for fun, just to be able to get away from the house, even for an hour or two. So, when her obstetrician had phoned and suggested an appointment, just to make certain everything was progressing normally with her pregnancy, Kitty had been almost excited. She agreed to come in and see him at his office, downtown. She called her mom up and asked if she would be willing to watch Jason for the day and her mom had happily agreed. She loved spoiling her grandchild, and even though she was a it alarmed about Kitty having a second child out of wedlock, she was looking forward to the opportunity to spoil her second grandchild as well.

As Kitty half sat, half laid back on the couch, reliving all of those memories in her head, her hand crept down between her legs and started rubbing herself. Her other hand moved up to her heavy breasts and pinched one of her nipples, causing a small squirt of milk to shoot out and sending that intense shock of pain and pleasure throughout her body. Kitty often found herself masturbating when she recalled what all those men and women had done to her. She hated them for it of course and would have happily seen them all sent to jail if that were even possible, but she couldn't deny how her body reacted every time she remembered her time in that basement. Her hands bound behind her, her legs spread as thick, meaty hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed, twisting her tits, squirting her milk all over the cock that was shoved between her two sensitive globes. She could still feel that thick cock spearing her asshole and fingers pinching and twisting her clit as she was forced to ride those strangers sometimes for up to an hour at a time. Her mouth had been stuffed with cock and load after load of semen had been forced down her throat. When it had gotten to be too much, then they had her 'Cleanse her palette', as they called it, by drinking her own breastmilk.

Her fingers worked deeper into her sopping wet cunt and she moaned as she pulled and twisted her own breast, grabbing it hard and squeezing till she almost screamed in pleasure. She now had three fingers deep inside and they pumped away. She spread her legs wide and tried to get a fourth finger inside of her pussy. She slammed in and out while pinching and pulling her breasts till she couldn't take anymore. She could still taste the hot, musky cum shooting down her throat as one huge cock after another was shoved deep into her mouth. Her asshole actually twitched and clenched as she remembered the pain, and the pleasure of having a huge dick shoved deep within her tight brown back door.

She was almost there now. Her eyes were tightly closed and she remembered again being bound in metal stocks, with tight rubber bands cinched around her breasts and pumps attached to her nipples sucking and pulling on them so hard. Tears were running down her face now as she recalled those two horrid dildos thrusting into her, one deep in her pussy and the other in her ass. The shame of remembering that feeling and needing it to get off was so humiliating but she couldn't help herself. Her body had never reacted to anyone or anything like that before or since. Her fingers found her swollen clit and she frantically pinched and twisted it. The last vestiges of resistance evaporated and she brought herself to a thundering climax. She actually screamed as she came, hot juices squirted out of her pussy, milked forced out of her tits and her bloated and pregnant body rocked and humped on the couch as she brought herself to a deeply humiliating but much needed end.

As she laid there panting, trying to get her breathing back under control, still squeezing her large milky breast and fingers still buried in her twat, she heard little Jason start to cry. She realized that she must have woken him with her scream. Reluctantly she let go of her breast and pulled her fingers out of her pussy. They dripped with her own juices. Without even thinking she brought her fingers to her mouth and stuck them in. Her tongue lapped at the dripping wetness and she sucked them clean.

Then she slowly, carefully heaved herself to her feet. Her 8-month-along pregnant belly hung heavy and swollen and she cupped an arm protectively under it and walked towards Little Jason's bedroom. Her legs were a little bit shaky but she got herself under control by the time she reached him. She picked him up careful of her own belly and began to softly hum to him as she moved to the rocker that was next to his crib and sat herself down in it. The pillows she had set in it for padding felt good to her back and full round ass cheeks. Little Jason was impatient, obviously hungry for lunch and was already grabbing at Kitty's bare breast and trying to latch on to her nipple even before she was fully seated.

"Just like every man I've ever known," she chuckled to herself, settling her fat, milky nipple into her sons mouth. "Always grabbing at my tits." But she said it with wry humor and smiled as she leaned back contentedly and let her son feed.

Friday morning, the day of her appointment with Dr. Lange, her obstetrician, she fed Jason and then set him in his playpen while she packed a bag for her mother to take along with him when she arrived. Then she went into the bathroom and took a shower, leaving the door open so that she could hear Jason if he started crying. When she was finished, she steeled herself for having to wear clothes and a bra and began to get dressed. Unless they were baggy sweat pants, any leggings were pretty much out of the question. She had managed to get a few maternity dresses and a couple were even fairly good looking. Apparently high fashion in the realm of pregnant women was still a long ways off.

She had laid out a pair of heavy white cotton panties and a clean nursing bra that almost fit her overly large breasts, but it was the best she had so it would have to do. She pulled on the underwear, fit her large breasts into the soft padded cups of her bra and slipped it over her shoulders. This far along in her pregnancy she never could have reached behind her to snap (or unsnap for that matter) her bra. Fortunately this one had a clasp between the cups and she hooked it closed. Then she picked up her dress. It was still a maternity dress, no disguising that, but it was white with varying shades of blue flowers and vine designs running all over it and Kitty liked it. She slid it over her head and pulled it down.

As she did so, her hands got tangled in the sleeves and caught up for a moment and she suddenly flashed back to her hands bound above her head as men thrust their cocks, one after another into her mouth. She started to panic and struggled to get her arms free. The tangled dress resisted for only a moment and then her arms were in and the dress slid down over her head and down her body. Kitty felt her heart racing from that moment of involuntary panic but she took a deep breath and got herself under control quickly.

"It's in the past. I'm safe now." She whispered to herself. Her breathing steadied and her heart regained its normal beat and she finished dressing.

She would never have been able to bend over and pull shoes on. Fortunately it was a bright and warm summer day and she could wear her sandals. She slid her feet into the leather crisscross of straps and settled in place. Then she went to the kitchen and got out a few bottles of breastmilk she had previously pumped and put them in Jason's bag. Even though she was still breastfeeding him, she was trying to get him to start on baby food at least occasionally, so she added a jar of Gerber's apricots to the bag as well. She found that she was actually excited about the prospect of getting out of the house and not having her son so she went into the living room and anxiously waited for her mom to arrive. It wasn't long before she heard a car pull up in her driveway and moments later, a knock at her front door.

"Come on in Mom," she called as she started to leverage herself up off the couch. The front door opened and Kitty's mother came in all bright eyed and smiles.

"Kitty my dear," she effused, "How are you?" She came up and took Kitty by the shoulders. "Let me look at you my dear!" She held Kitty at arm's length while she ran an appraising eye over the very pregnant woman. "Oh my! That dress is adorable!"

She finished giving Kitty the once over and then drew her into an awkward embrace around Kitty's very large pregnant belly. Kitty hugged her mother back actually really happy to see her. The two women kept the hug up for a moment and then let it drop.

"Thanks mom." Kitty said and when her mother tried to wave it away as nothing, Kitty took her hand and squeezed. "No, really mom, thanks. I know it's just a doctors visit but I think I really needed a day out. I've been stuck at home with just a wee one for company just a little too long!"

Kitty's eyes were bright as she said this. She managed not to cry but she was remembering what all those men had done to her, how they had used her and how frightened and ashamed she had been for so long. Just being able to go out today felt like a huge step to her and she really was very grateful to her mom for taking little Jason. The really hard part is, she couldn't even tell her mom why it was such a big deal. No one knew what had happened to her and no one realized how scared she had been for so long, locking herself away from almost everyone. Her mother may not have understood all the reasons, but she was an intuitive woman and knew something had changed in her daughter over these last several months. But seeing the honest and real smile on her face made her realize that her daughter was going to be OK. She smiled back at Kitty and reached out to giver her another warm hug.

"It's fine Kitty," she said kindly. You go have a nice day. Take your time, go out to lunch. Jason and I will be just fine." She gave her daughter one more squeeze but as she started to pull back, she added in a soft whisper, " And so will you!" Kitty wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and smiled at her mom. Then she shook her head, her black curly hair whipping about her face and went over to the bag she had packed earlier.

"I, uh, packed extra diapers and a couple changes in here for him, along with a few bottles of breast milk and some apricot baby food. See if you can get him to take a few bites of that." She picked up the bag and took it to her mother who was already picking up her grandson and cuddling him. She took the bag from Kitty and slung it over her shoulder.

We'll manage just fine. You get along now and don't worry about a thing. Just have a good day. You deserve it!" Kitty leaned in as her mother planted one last kiss on her cheek and then swept out of the door with baby, bag and all. Kitty watched her go and sighed. Her mother was a true force of nature in the best way possible.

Kitty gathered up her purse and grabbed a light sweater from the closet. It was warm now, but Kitty's hormones were known to be unpredictable at times so, better safe than sorry. She turned off the last of the lights and headed out to her car. The sun felt so good on her face and her bare arms. She smiled as she opened the door to her Subaru Forrester and slid in. Fortunately the Subaru was roomy enough that Kitty could still get behind the wheel and drive, though she did have to slide the seat back and adjust the steering wheel. She started up the engine and began to pull out of the driveway. The day promised to be a good one.

***

Allan Benning had been Kitty Hall's neighbor for over 6 years. He had been spying on her for much of the previous year, ever since he had turned 18. He watched her going about topless on her patio and breastfeeding her then newborn son. He lusted after her so hard that he found himself masturbating several times a day to thoughts of her and what he wanted to do if he ever had the chance.

The opportunity had finally come a little over 8 months back. He set a plan in motion to kidnap the buxom MILF and make her his own personal Hu-Cow. He had arranged for her child to be watched by his sister and then when Kitty had shown up at his house to go out to a movie they both wanted to see, he had drugged her and tied her up in his basement.

The next two days had been the best days of his life. With Kitty bound up for his own sick fantasies, he had milked her heavy breasts, fucked her in every hole that she had, multiple times, and used her in every way he could think of. At first, it had just been him. The plan had been his and he had put it into motion. It had worked perfectly and he had Kitty right where he had always wanted her.

Then his sister had blundered into the basement where he had everything set up for his time with Kitty and saw what was going on, so out of self-preservation, and, he had to admit, a desire to see Kitty used even harder, he had invited her and her boyfriend, Derek Haas to join in. They had done so and used Kitty in many more ways. They even suggested making some money by having some of Derek's friends pay to use his sexy neighbor and pretty soon there was a full on gangbang happening in his basement. By this time, things had pretty much gotten out of Allan's control. His sister, as usual, had just sort of taken over. Still, Allan had access to Kitty in every way possible. He was even more delighted when Marie lost control and several of the guys they had invited in grabbed her and made her another unwilling participant in the plan.

Raxton57
Raxton57
725 Followers