Milking Kitty; The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last time I had to make due with an amateur set up. This time though, I spared no expense. He looked back over his shoulder at Derek who squatted down by the metal control unit. "Turn it on!" he said. Derek smiled and flipped a switch and a loud chugging noise, like a vacuum started up. Kitty's eyes widened as she saw what Allan meant to do.

"No!" She shouted. "Not like that. I thought you would use your hands.! She struggled and shook as Allan brought the ends of the pumps near her hanging breasts.

"Oh no! We're going all out for you! After all, you did beg me to milk you. Right!" Kitty shook her head vehemently.

"Not like this! I didn't mean..." Allan took one of the pumps and stuck it against her hard aching and burning tit. The pressure was immediate. It sucked her nipple and areola into the end of the tube and pulled hard on her tit flesh. The rubber mouth attached tightly against her breast, held there by powerful suction!

"I don't care!" Allan said, and grabbed her other free breast and fed the nipple into the other tube. Kitty groaned at the sudden pressure pulling and squeezing her overly sensitive and burning tits.

"Oh gaaawwwd!" she moaned, "stop it! Turn it off, ggaaawwwd please!" she sobbed. Allan laughed and looked at her struggling as the two pumps sucked and milked her swollen udders.

"What's that? Turn it up? Okay!" He nodded to Derek who smiled and twisted a dial up a few notches. The whine of the machine grew louder and the vacuum force sucking Kitty's tits into the pump increased. She groaned as her tits were pulled even deeper into the pump.

"AAAAHHHH!" she screamed. "Too much! Too much!"

Allan looked at Kitty bouncing and screaming as her poor abused tits were sucked into the milking machine. He watched with delight as drops of thick, white milk began to splatter inside the tubes and he began to hear a faint but unmistakable sound of liquid starting to drain into the cannisters.

"Lets keep her busy guys!" Allan said and gestured to several of the bikers looking on as Kitty continued to get milked. "She has several holes still open!" Then Allan stepped up and grabbed Kitty's curly black hair and pulled her head up. "I'll keep her mouth busy. You take care of whatever else you want!"

Kitty head was twisted to look at Allan who used his free hand to unbuckle his pants and slide his zipper down. He awkwardly shoved his pants low and his huge stiff cock sprung straight up, pointing at Kitty's face. She remembered how large he was but she still gasped, partly in pain at her hair being pulled and at the heat still burning all over her body, and partly at seeing that huge, thick 10-inch cock quivering inches from her lips.

"No, don't...mmmmppphhhhh! Ggguuurrkk" She gagged as Allan held her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth! He pushed his cock deep, feeling her tongue slide and cushion his shaft as he went deeper. Her lips slid along his member and she grunted and drooled over his shaft as he pressed ever inward. Then she felt someone behind her. Hands on her ass cheeks. Bent over at the waist as she was he had easy and open access to her. She felt a leg slide between her own feet and kick her feet apart. A hand slid down to her burning pussy and a finger, and then two slid into her and began to probe deeply. Kitty writhed and wriggled and tried to keep him out but she had nowhere to go.

A hand slapped hard against her upturned ass and she squealed around Allan's huge cock and actually drove herself a little further forward only to be stopped by her huge pregnant belly coming up against the wooden wall she was bent over. Fingers spread her pussy lips wide. She felt another hand down there grasp a hold of her outer lips and pinch, pulling and stretching it out. Another finger was added and fingers grasped her other pussy lip and pulled.

She shrieked louder and was rewarded by another few inches shoved into her mouth along with a slap to her face. Pain and humiliation flooded through her and she gagged again on the thick rod now beginning to come up against the back of her throat.

Then she felt a sharp sting along her pussy and something cold pinch and she suddenly realized someone and snapped a clamp onto one of her outstretched pussy lips. Her labia stung and still burned, hot and fiery from the oil and now increased by the clamp stuck on and pulling her cunt lip. Then a second clamp was added to her other lip and her outer folds were stretched and pulled hard and a fourth finger slid up into her. She groaned and sobbed, drool dripping from her mouth and down her chin. She ground her hips, swinging side to side in an effort to escape what they were doing. She raised up on her toes and grunted as even more cock was slid into her mouth. The thick and spongy head of Allan's cock was now firmly pressed against the back of her throat. She could feel the ends of his stiff pubic hair tickling her lips and she squirmed and cried and groaned as fingers thrust in and out of her pussy faster and faster.

She had already felt the start of her orgasm when they fingered her as they spread that fucking cinnamon oil all over her pussy and tits but now it was burning hot, sensation, pain and heat flaring hotly and quickly rising. She could barely breath with Allan's huge member deep in her throat and she dragged air into her nose as best as she could. Her pussy screamed, her legs shook, her tits were pumped harder still as milk was sucked from her nipples by an unstopping, merciless machine. She snorted and groaned and shook her ass and her climax built up inside. Her belly was shaking, her toes curling and cramping. She made fists with her hands and sobbed, forced to suck harder on Allan's shaft as he continued to forcefully face fuck her..

Now suddenly a new sensation was added. Behind her someone slapped her ass again, but this time with what felt like a wooden paddle. There was a loud 'THWACK' and pain flared across her ass cheek. It was followed by the sound of something being swung through the air and again 'THWACK'. Her ass spiked hot and stinging and she screamed around the huge cock shoved deep in her throat. Allan obviously liked that as he groaned it pleasure.

Now a pair of hands were grabbing her breasts, adding to the pressure pulling on her tits, they began to squeeze and pull with both hands on her entire breast. Other hands grabbed her other breast and started to do the same. Another whoosh through the air and 'THWACK' on her ass. Red hot and stinging now. She screeched and sobbed, drooling and slurping harder on Allan's cock. It thrust forward and she felt her throat give up the fight and he slid down into it. His heavy cum filled balls came up abruptly against her lips.

Kitty was screaming from deep in her throat and chest, her entire body shaking and her climax was rapidly approaching its peak. Hands and machines pulled and twisted her breasts, cock filled her mouth, blocked her airwaves and rammed up against her lips, a paddle swung and struck again on her ass and four fingers sloshed and pumped faster and faster into her pussy. She had been here before and never hoped to be here again, but here she was anyway, being urged to cum, used and abused by Allan and these strangers. She had no control and she screamed in her mind at these sick, perverted bastards but her body rolled and rocked and built towards an amazing, explosive orgasm. Then suddenly, something thick and round and pliant slid between her ass cheeks and up against her ass hole. She realized that someone's cock was pushing against her tight back door and judging by the sheer size of it she thought she knew who.

Derek couldn't wait any longer. He had shucked his pants and pulled off his shirt and was now pressing his huge 11-inch cock up against Kitty's ass hole. It was still greasy and slippery from the oil, and the heat was making it spread easier. He should go slow but he had been dreaming about this for too long. His hands grasped her hips and he gave one big shove and pushed at least half of his cock deep into her tight ass. Kitty went wild, bouncing and shaking like she had been touched by a live electrical wire. A shrill whine and scream erupted from her throat even from around the huge cock filling her mouth. She spasmed and writhed and rocked from side to side, knees bending and shaking as Derek shoved even deeper.

Kitty's climax hit her like a tsunami. It rose hot, burning and grand. It filled her head with white light, her pregnant belly rocked and sloshed and bounced. Her pussy clenched, unclenched and clenched again, She squirted hot pussy juice out over the hand that was filling her cunt. Her ass squeezed hard and tight on that monster cock filling her up. Her breasts sprayed milk even harder. She shook and screamed and rolled under fingers and hands and cocks and machines and she gasped for air, gagged on dick and was impaled front and behind as she came hard and fast.

That was it for Allan. He grunted and yanked at her hair and held his full 10 inches deep in her throat, feeling it grab and constrict around him. Her tongue spasmed and fluttered all along his shaft and he gave up, spasmed once and began to spray hot cum down her throat. It slid down deep into her belly, washed back up and filled her mouth. Her cheeks bulged with it and she couldn't help it, she spit and drooled cum out over her lips and Allan's balls and down her chin. Still there was more and she gulped and swallowed out of shear preservation so she could breathe again.

Derek wasn't anywhere near done, having just slid in, so he held on and pumped deep and pulled back and thrust even further in. Kitty thrashed and wavered under him rolling her ass, shaking her hips. Her orgasm claimed her and she shook with such intensity it was rattling her cuffs, shaking the barrier she was leaned over. It felt like the floor of the barn was vibrating as Kitty danced and jumped and shook, riding wave after wave of her orgasm.

Allan finished shooting his load deep into her throat and he released her hair and pulled back, leaving a trail of cum across her lips and cheek as he stepped away. Kitty gasped a wet, thick gulp of air and swallowed one last mouthful of cum, only to have her mouth suddenly filled again by yet another cock sliding between her lips. Hands grabbed her face and held it as a short but very thick member filled her mouth. She could barely raise her head to look up and all she could see was a fat hairy belly but that was enough to know that Jake was now taking his turn at fucking her mouth.

Kitty's tits ached hard and deep, the nipples were being stretched and pulled harder and longer than she had ever had them pulled before. Milk was being squirted and forced from her tits and she was filling up a squat metal cannister with her breast milk. She squealed and grunted and puffed her cheeks out around the beer can thick cock in her face. Her lips were spread wide around it and her tongue was sliding over its tip and lashing at his piss slit as he pumped into her fast and hard. She belched a deep cum fed belch and slurped and licked faster.

Her ass was on fire, stretched wide and filled deep as well as still burning from the cinnamon oil. Whatever it was doing to her, apparently those men fucking and fingering her were unbothered by whatever heat they were feeling. Derek kept thrusting deep, pulling out and slamming back home again. The fingers in her pussy had at least been pulled out when her climax had peaked but wicked clamps still pinched and stretched her cunt lips. She could hear them clatter and bounce against each other as she grunted and shook and rocked under the thrusts of Derek.

But they couldn't leave any hole of hers empty for long and suddenly she felt something round and hard and thick pressing at her pussy even as Derek kept slamming into her ass. It felt large and stretched her inner folds wider than ever and was being pushed up deeper into her body. It was ridged and knobby and filled her so much, especially with Derek deep in her ass.

Then she felt as much as heard a click and the thick intruder in her hot burning pussy began to vibrate. It shoved deeper and vibrated hard, rubbing up against her swollen and engorged clit. Someone had shoved the thick round and knobbed head of a Hitachi wand into her pussy and turned it on high. It vibrated and pulsed against her clit sending her into spasmodic shakes. She screamed again around Jake's cock and managed to get out a mostly intelligible word or two.

"TThhphleeee...nnnooooo!" she grunted out, shaking her head and gasping as yet another orgasm kindled to life and began to fill her. "UUUGGHHHH! NNNNUUUUGHHOOO!" She sobbed and gasped, gagging on more cock and shaking as her body ignored her protests and screamed towards another thundering orgasm.

Derek was slamming harder and harder into Kitty's ass. The Hitachi wand was running at full power against her overly sensitized and burning clit. Cock taste and smell filled Kitty's mouth and nose, lubed by Allan's previous load of cum dumped down her throat. Her tits felt like they were being pulled off of her body, slick with milk and sweat and cum. She shuddered and danced and hopped and shook and her orgasm took her without mercy, riding her over that metaphorical cliff and exposing every nerve to it's light. Kitty cried out and gagged and even tried to bite down on the fat cock filling her mouth but she couldn't control herself and just ended up sucking harder, slurping and sliding up and down along his thick shaft.

The Hitachi kept up its vibrating pressure on her clit and Derek continued to pump and thrust into her ass. The machine sucked her tits and hands squeezed her breasts. Now that paddle was slicing through the air and 'THWACK' again on her ass. Kitty abandoned all pretense of resistance and let the powerful sensations take her away. She groaned, grunted, whimpered and sobbed. She snorted air through her nose, licked and sucked on Jake's cock thrust her ass back hard against Derek and clenched her ass hole around his monster cock.

Derek thrust once more and grabbed her thick, jiggling ass flesh in both hands and squeezed hard as he thrust and started to cum. Thick, warm streams of semen filled Kitty's anal passage and slid deep into her ass. Derek groaned in pleasure and held himself hard against her ass as it clenched and spasmed on it's own around his shaft.

Kitty was wracked by violent tremors and shakes as her own orgasm peaked and began to wind down. She shivered, feeling cold and burning hot all at once. Derek held himself in her ass allowing her own bodies tremors to run up along his cock till finally he began to soften. He slowly pulled out and stepped back, leaning against the wall of the stall they were in. Someone slowed the vibrations on the Hitachi down, and slid it back and forth, slowly sliding it out of her cunt and leaving Kitty gasping against the loss of sensation.

Jake slapped her face and tightened his grip on either side of her head and began to shoot his own hot, thick load down her throat. Her mouth filled up once more with cum but she was slightly more prepared this time and swallowed two or three huge mouthfuls before he started to run dry. He slapped her once more and slid out of her mouth.

Kitty's body still burned from the cinnamon oil and the milking machine still pumped and sucked at her tits causing deep throbs of pain and pleasure to shoot through her breasts and down into her belly. She gasped and spit out the last few strings of cum, her eyes flowing with tears, her full wet lips trembling as she gazed up and in a hoarse, cum coated whisper begged:

"Allan...pu...please stop it! No more...my tits hurt so much...ppuuuhhhh.....please!" Allan looked at her, her body shaking, her breasts read and swollen, her tits still being pulled hard, milk being dragged from them in a continuous stream.

"Ask me like a cow asks!" He said with a cruel grin.

"What?...I don't understand," she said weakly as another tremor ran through her body.

"Moo for me. That's what cows do. Moo! And I'll stop the pump."

All around her naked, half naked and clothed men stared at her, bent over and trapped in the makeshift stall, her tits shaking and trembling as they were pulled and sucked. Kitty stared at Allan and realized that she had no choice. She dropped her head, tears spilling carelessly down her face.

"moo." She said softly. "mooo."

"Louder," said Allen, I want everyone to hear. Kitty sniffed back a sob.

"MOOO!" She grunted out, loud enough for everyone to hear. "MMMOOOOO!" Allan nodded and stroked her hair softly with one hand.

"Good cow," he said softly. "Very good cow." Kitty hated Allan, but deep inside in a place she couldn't explain, she felt an absurd gratitude that he had paid her a compliment. A moment later the whine of the machine was cut off and the deep throbbing pressure she was feeling on her nipples lessened.

Allan bent down and took one of her fat, heavy breasts in one hand and the suction tube in the other. He squeezed her breast, perhaps just a little harder than he needed to and twisted the tube slightly, pulling at it. It came away from her swollen tit with a soft 'phht' sound. Kitty's nipple was twice it's normal size, swollen and erect. The areola was puffy and even the cool air of the barn sent shivers through her as it caressed her. She couldn't stifle a moan. Then Allan took her other breast in hand and did the same, pulling that tube away as well. Her abused and milked tits throbbed and pulsed as blood flowed back into them. Allan leaned in and lifted one large breast to his lips and sucked the hard engorged nipple into his mouth. He gently bit on the tit and tugged at it with his teeth.

Jake, who was still standing nearby, quickly bent down and took the other nipple on her other breast into his mouth. He wasn't as gentle and sucked hard on it, biting down till Kitty cried out. The two men played with her tits a little longer and then released them and stood back. Allan went over to the cannister that had been attached to the pump and picked it up.

Kitty and the men heard her milk sloshing around in it as he shook it. He smiled and set it down and pried off the top. Kitty was still whimpering and crying from the heat that still burned on her clit and belly and ass. Her tits throbbed painfully but as they produced milk and some coated her nipples it had reduced the heat, at least on them. Allan held out the milk can and looked to the men gathered around.

"Let's get her cooled off, shall we guys?" The others laughed and eagerly reached for the can.

"Thank you," whimpered Kitty, but Allan turned and raised his hand threateningly.

"What did you say, cow?" he asked. Kitty blinked back tears, her red rimmed eyes staring at Allan.

"Mooo." She uttered a long, drawn out cow noise. Then dropped her head in shame. Allan smiled.

"That's right. Then he picked up the can and poured the contents over Kitty. Her own warm breast milk spilled out and cascaded over her back and ass, down her sides. Immediately, several men began to spread the milk over her with their hands. Fingers wiped milk off her back and down over the sides of her tits, squeezing and massaging the sticky milk in, while pulling and twisting her stiff, aching tits. Hands spread the milk over her ass, sliding across her upturned cheeks, making sure to get it deep between her bountiful round globes and down onto and into her ass crack. A slippery wet finger even pressed once more into her ass hole and was joined by a second.

Fingers slid between her legs and rubbed the milk over her bush and between her spread and still clamped pussy lips. They pulled on the metal clamps and stretched her labial lips as wide as possible while several fingers sunk into her folds and thrust deep into her. A wet, slick thumb rubbed over and crushed her erect, swelling clit, stroking it hard and fast as fingers continued sliding into her pussy and ass. Kitty began to shift her hips and pant, her breath starting to come faster as fingers worked in and out of her cunt and speared deep into her tight ass. She moaned and rocked from side to side, yanking uselessly at her cuffs and trying to shake her breasts free of the pinching, pulling fingers.