Milking Kitty; The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing heavily now and she could feel another orgasm quickly rising. She groaned and shook her head, she didn't want to cum again but they were giving her no choice. Then the buzzing of the Hitachi started up again and someone was pushing up hard against her clit while the fingers still fucked deep and fast into her. She let loose a guttural moan and sobbed.

"Pu...please...no more!" she begged but fingers kept sliding in faster and harder, the Hitachi vibrator was pressed hard against her clit and now three fingers were pushing into her tight ass. Her tits were pinched and pulled, making even more milk squirt from their oh-so-sore tips. She moaned and squealed and grunted and her climax rose up and suddenly there it was. She screamed out as it thundered through her body, juices squirting out of her pussy yet again. Her legs went weak and trembles and she had to lean on the makeshift wooden wall. Her whole body rocked and twisted and shuddered and her climax shot through her entire body.

They kept her going like that for a full minute, pumping her holes, grinding against her clit, pinching and twisting her tits. Her body was wracked by wave after wave of hard, thrumming shocks as her orgasm crested, receded and crested again. She blubbered incoherent words and cried and shook. Eventually they all pulled back. Fingers left her pussy and ass, hands stopped squeezing and twisting her nipples. The tight metal clamps were released and her pussy sagged back to a semi natural state, still puffy, red and swollen. Kitty hung by her arms from the crossbar, leaning her bulk on the wall as best as she could. Her body trembled and shook and she took in deep, gasping breaths trying to still her highly sensitized body.

Allan walked up to her and stroked her hair, matted and wet with sweat, cum and breast milk. He leaned down, took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up. He kissed her on the lips, softly, firmly. His tongue poked forward and stroked her lips. When she didn't immediately open her mouth, he slipped his hand down onto her breast and pinched her nipple hard. She groaned and opened her mouth, returning his kiss, her tongue sliding along his teeth and wrestling with his tongue. He held the deep kiss for a moment more and then pulled away, leaving her mouth parted and panting.

"Now that we have explained your place in all of this, wait till you see what we have in store next!" He patted Kitty's face, wiping the tears off her cheek as they slid down.

The End of Part 1