Milking Kitty; The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like the cow has made it's way back home!" He snickered and got out of the truck's cab. Ben opened his door and got out then took Kitty by the arm and pulled her out as well. The driver came around and the two men grabbed her arms again and led her into the dark and wide opening of the barn.

***

Allan waited with a nervous excitement for Ben and Big Daddy to arrive with Kitty. He had really wanted to go himself, see the recognition and fear in her eyes as she saw him but he realized that strangers would have a better chance of getting near his beautiful and now oh-so-pregnant neighbor, so he and Derek and the rest of the Outlaw Bastards waited in the barn for the guest of honor to arrive. He had gotten everything set up perfectly and the fantasies running through his mind as he thought of all the ways he was going to use Kitty and have her used nearly drove him crazy.

The barn was absolutely perfect. There was a huge open space in the center of the room with lots of space to set up tables, benches and whatever else he might need. Then there were large stalls running along either side of the barn and he had equipped several of these with special 'themes' for Kitty's visit. Finally at the back of the barn, there was a large hay loft up above the main floor and several sturdy crossbeams for support. Allan had attached long ropes and cuffs to those bars and they hung down to just about 5' above the ground. Kitty would look spectacular with her arms raised over her head, her wrists tightly cuffed. Her pregnant belly hanging low and her fat tits hanging free and ready for use.

Then there were all the toys. He had brought the dual headed fuck machine out of storage but he had equipped it with longer and larger dildo heads. The smaller of the two heads was now 9" long and over three inches in diameter. The other head was bigger. At least 12" long and 4-inch diameter. She would definitely be stuffed when those two heads went to work. He also had paddles, nipple clamps, a large box of extra large industrial rubber bands. He really couldn't wait to see those wrapped around Kitty's huge udders. And speaking of udders...he gazed towards the middle stall on the right hand side of the barn.

In there was his crowning glory. He had managed to acquire an actual industrial milker. Two large thick cylinders with inner suction lining with long tubes attached to an industrial grade pump machine. With that, he would truly be able to milk Kitty the way she deserved to be milked.

Allan was pacing the floor, moving from the stalls to the tables, checking and double checking everything. He kept looking at his watch knowing that Ben and Big Daddy should be here shortly with Kitty.

"Where are they?" he asked Derek. "They should have been here by now!"

"Cool your jets bro'," Derek said. "They'll be here." He cast a glance over at Jake, the leader of the Outlaw Bastards. Jake just nodded reassuringly, his arms crossed over his expansive beer belly. He had the pleasure of experiencing Kitty first hand during her first trip to Allan's basement funhouse. He still remembered the feeling of her big, soft breasts wrapped around his cock. Something he was eager to experience again.

Allan just looked at his watch again and returned to pacing. Then, from outside, they heard the sound of a truck approaching up the road to the barn. Allan's eyes lit up.

"They're here!" he shouted and ran over to Derek. "C'mon, let's go meet our guest!" Derek broke into a broad grin and hurried off with Allan towards the front of the barn.

They arrived at the wide open door just as Ben and Big Daddy walked up, the struggling Kitty held between the two of them. Allan saw Kitty, hair mussed and nervous sweat beaded on her forehead, her bare arms gripped by the two strong bikers. One of her large breasts was exposed, her dress having been torn off of one shoulder and her bra pulled down. He stared at the trembling woman, his eyes roaming over her body like a starving man eyes a hot meal. Kitty stared back at him, her eyes glistened with tears that she was barely holding back, but she set her jaw and did her best to try and be defiant in his presence.

"I see our guest of honor has arrived!" he said in a mocking tone, reaching a hand out and grasping her bare breast. He clamped down on it, his fingers sinking into the soft, milk swollen flesh. He lifted it slightly, pulling on it then dropped it and allowed it to bounce heavily. He licked his lips as he watched Kitty grimace. "Oh yes, I remember that feeling well! Bring her in boys, we have everything set up for her time here!" He turned and started walking back in to the barn. Derek stepped up and wrapped an arm around Kitty, pushing Ben aside.

"Go on in," he said to him, "I'll take it from here!" and as he gripped her arm with one hand, his other slid down her back and over her fully, rounded ass. He squeezed her tight through her maternity dress, his fingers bunching the fabric and pushing in between her jiggling ass cheeks. He leaned his head in and licked Kitty's ear and then whispered, "I remember that ass of yours. I am really looking forward to sticking it back there again!" Kitty shuddered at his touch and his words.

"Allan!" She called, "Please, don't do this, I'm begging. I can't go through this again! Have mercy, please!" Allan ignored her and kept walking and Big Daddy and Derek pulled Kitty along, deeper into the barn where everything was waiting for her.

Allan came up to a large table that was standing on end. It was solidly made of heavy wood and it's legs were pointing towards Kitty. As she was brought forward, she could see there were heavy metal cuffs attached to each of the four legs.

"Get her set up here first guys," said Allan, indicating the table. "It will keep her steady while we start to get reacquainted." He laughed and watched as the two men dragged Kitty up to the table. They turned her around and positioned her between the four legs of the table. Kitty struggled and tried to pull her arms free, twisting and grunting with effort, but to no use.

"Bastards! Motherfuckers!" she screamed. "Let me go! NOOO!" She tried one last time to twist herself away from the men but they held her tight.

They pulled her arms up and out and quickly attached the two cuffs on the upper legs to her wrists. These were steel police-style hand cuffs and as they clicked into place, Kitty could feel the cold metal cinched tight against her wrists. Then they bent down and each one grasped a leg. Kitty kicked at them and tried to keep them at bay but they quickly grabbed her and pulled her legs apart, attaching two more cuffs to her ankles. Now she was bound in almost an 'X' between the table legs.

The two men stood up and stared at her, eyes roaming over every inch of her body. Several other members of the group there in the barn had come over and now at least 10 men, some strangers and several she recognized from her previous ordeal stood around in a semi-circle staring at her. Allan was front and center of the group. He was holding a bottle of something in his hands as he turned and looked the group of horny bikers.

"Take her clothes off. She won't be needing them for quite a while." The bikers needed no further prompting. Several of them stepped up to Kitty and reached out, running their hands over her body, touching her cheek or combing their fingers through her hair and pulling on it. Hands grabbed at the material of her dress and tugged. She felt the dress yanked against her body as they twisted and tried to tear if from her. Then she heard a loud 'snap' and a big knife appeared in one of the bikers hands, it's blade springing out of a carved wooden and steel handle. He grabbed a fistful of her dress's material and bunched it up. Then he took the knife and quickly sliced into the fabric, ripping and cutting down as he pulled it away from her body. Kitty squealed in fear as the knife was waived so close to her but the bikers just laughed. Hands kept ripping and tugging at her dress which was now being quickly sliced into rags. It was yanked and torn and in a matter of moments, Kitty was left in nothing but her panties and her bra which was only covering one breast.

"Dam it, Stop! For gods sake, please!" Kitty sobbed. "Don't do this!"

But now hands were tugging at her bra. It's front clasp was quickly pulled and torn open and both of her large and full breasts were now on open display. The knife was brought up and made quick work of the shoulder straps and soon the tatters of her nursing bra lay on the ground around her. Then hands began to pull and stretch her white, cotton panties.

"Oooohhhh nnnoooo!" moaned Kitty, "god! Please don't!"

Derek now stepped up and grabbed the front of her panties and twisted them in his fist and pulled them up, hard and tight, forcing the crotch to slide deep into her open pussy. He stretched the cotton underwear out from beneath her huge belly and sawed it back and forth, see-sawing it into her cunt, pulling it tight against her clit. Kitty moaned and twisted her hips as best as she could to avoid the savage twisting between her legs but Derek kept it up. Kitty could feel herself getting damp down between her legs, that familiar feeling of fear, excitement and shame welling up in her as she clenched her ass and tried as hard as she could to ignore the feelings in her body.

"Uuugghhhh! Gaaawwwed, nnnooooo!" she panted, "Don't..."

Hands began slapping at her ass which was now only partially covered by her twisted panties. Then a hand slapped down on her breast, right across the nipple and she screamed as the hand left a fading red print on her ample breast flesh. A hand came up and slapped her across the face. Then another on her ass. Her boobs, her face.

'SLAP' Ass!

'SLAP' Tits!

'SLAP' Face!

It became a rhythm. Hands slapping her, striking her sensitive nipples, making her ass jump and redden, bring color to her cheeks, first one side of the face and then the other. Kitty cried and sobbed and jerked against the bonds, begging them to stop but the barrage kept up for over a minute. Finally, the big knife was brought back one final time and slid between her belly and the cotton panties she wore and with a savage 'rrrriiiiippp' they were shredded and pulled away. Kitty was now completely naked, her face, tits and ass red from the barrage of slaps, spankings and swats she had been given.

The men stood back for a moment, allowing her a few precious minutes to regain her composure. Kitty's chest heaved as she gasped in air, half standing, half hanging there shaking, staring at the sea of hungry, horny men around her. Her heavy breasts rose and fell as she tried to get her breathing under control and her pregnant belly quivered as she wondered what was next.

Then Allan stepped up, out of the crowd. He came up to her, still holding that bottle of something in his hand. He stared into Kitty's eyes and smiled.

"Your poor body seems so mistreated. Let me try and make it better." He held up the bottle and showed it to Kitty. It looked like a generic plastic squeeze bottle, semi-transparent and it had some kind of a thick liquid in it. "I mixed this little concoction myself. It's just some gentle lube with a goodly dash of cinnamon oil added. I got the idea from that self-heating gel that Marie used on you last time, but I think this might be a bit stronger."

Then, before Kitty had time to fully realize what he had said, he took the bottle and squirted a thick glob onto the nipple of one breast and then the other. Then He dribbled more across her large hanging belly and dripped it down across her navel, which was now an outie-not an inny. Then he took a little onto two fingers and slid them under her belly and up in between her legs.

"Someone give me a hand rubbing this in guys!" As several men once more came forward, Allan stroked his oil covered fingers along Kitty's rubbed raw gash. He slid his fingers in and spread the oil liberally along her plump pussy lips and the soft, damp folds within. Then he rubbed up against her clit and smeared the rest over it, pinching and stroking it.

Now hands were on her breasts, several of them, rubbing in the ol, pinching and twisting her already stiff and aching nipples, squeezing and massaging her breasts, spreading the oil thoroughly over her puffy areolas and along the top and underside of her amazing boobs. Hands were also sliding and rubbing over her belly, soft and gentle circular strokes but making certain that the oil was rubbed in completely and covered her swollen stomach. Kitty could already feel the heat starting, hot, sparkling bursts of intense fiery sensation began to spread over her nipples. They quivered and swelled, the tingling becoming stronger and hotter. Her clit began to heat up, her pussy started to smolder with rising heat and now her belly was warming up fast. Kitty tried to stifle a groan of pleasure and pain but didn't fully succeed.

"Oooooh....uuuuuggghhhh!" she grunted as the heat began to rise to an uncomfortable level. "OOOHHH! No! Stop it....please it's too much," she whimpered.

But hands kept slowly rubbing her belly, fingers slid into her pussy, pinched her nipples, squeezed her soft, ample breasts. She groaned and twisted and grunted more as fingers and heated oil continued to send stabs of pleasure or shocks of pain throughout her body. Soon her whole body was writhing and gyrating like mad, trying anything she could to get away from them all.

Now hands, liberally coated with the damnable oil began to slide over her already red and stinging ass cheeks. They massaged and squeezed and pinched her ass flesh and spread the hot oil over every inch. Then a finger slid in deep between her cheeks and scraped over her asshole. Kitty just about pulled the table over jumping and crying out as a thick finger pressed at her tight brown back door.

"NOO! Not there! Don't!" she screamed at them but fingers kept stroking, pinching, sliding and now the thick digit was pressing into her ass. She could feel the warming oil coating the finger, making it easier to push it's way in and spread that spicy cinnamon oil deep into her ass.

Allan leaned in as Kitty cried and shook her body, heat and sensation infusing her every pore. She squirmed and cried, tears streaming down her face. Allan brought his mouth up to her ear and whispered into it.

"Do you want it to stop?" he asked.

"Oh god yes! Please make it stop!" Kitty sobbed. It's too much. The fiery sensation was burning hot against her clit and her nipples and her belly felt like it was on fire and now her ass was burning. Kitty yanked against her bonds, the cuffs rattling hard against the wood of the table. And even in her burning discomfort another feeling was growing. Her overly sensitive tits were swelling and straining, her clit was throbbing and Kitty could feel that deep inside an orgasm was beginning to kindle to life. She knew they were going to make her cum and the thought horrified her but she could tell it wasn't going to stop. All she could hope for was whatever mercy these men might have, and she didn't believe that was much.

"The cinnamon oils don't really wash off once they are rubbed in...and they can last for a few hours. But there is one thing that will help." Allan chuckled as he continued. "Do you know what that is?" he asked slyly.

"What?" gasped Kitty, heat and sensation throbbing throughout her body, hands still pinching her tits, sliding into her pussy and ass. "What? Please, anything just make it stop!" she begged.

"Milk." He chuckled wickedly. "Milk will soothe and lessen the effect."

"M...Milk?" Kitty gasped, a flaring of heat twisting at her tits and exploding onto her clit.

"Yes, milk. All you need to do, is ask me to milk you. Then I'll use that to soothe the heat! Would you like that?"

"What? No! I don't want to me milked, not again...please, anything else but not that!" Allan chuckled and used the fingers he had already speared deep in her pussy to thrust up hard all the way in. He spread his fingers wide, and twisted then pulled out and thrust back in. He started moving in and out of her faster and faster. He brought his lips to her ear and bit gently on her earlobe, tugging at it, his tongue softly tracing the curves of her ear as he fingered her faster and faster.

"Ask me to milk you, my little Hu-Cow. Beg me to milk your fat swollen udders and I'll cool down your hot burning skin!" He bit hard on her ear and twisted his fingers roughly inside her for emphasis.

"I...I can't..." Kitty gasped, whimpering now, "I can't...don't make me!" Allan pushed a third finger deep into her cunt and twisted viciously. Fiery heat burst up through her, between her legs and into her belly. Her tits felt like they were red hot as fingers pulled on them, pinched and twisted them, hard and rough.

"One last chance, then I'll just leave you to burn," Allan whispered menacingly. "I've got almost half a bottle left." Kitty squeezed her eyes shut hard, tears tracking down her cheek. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. It was all too much.

"Milk me." She whispered, barely audible.

"What's that?" asked Allan. I'm not sure I heard you.

"Milk me, please." She said louder. Humiliation now heated her cheeks as much as the oil did to the rest of her body.

"I still didn't quite hear that! Say it again, louder. And make me believe you really want it!" Kitty dropped her head, defeated. Her whole body screamed for relief.

"Please!" she almost screamed, "Please Milk me, Milk my big fat tits and hose me down, I'm begging! Please!" Allan smiled broadly and stood back triumphant.

"That's all you had to do. Of course we'll milk you." He waved at the guys surrounding Kitty. Hey, you heard her, she wants us to milk her. Get her down and lets do as she asked!"

Quickly, as if this had been the plan all along, and in fact had been, hands grabbed at her wrists and her ankles and within a few moments, Kitty was freed from her shackles. Now hands grabbed her arms once again and a sharp smack on her ass turned her and started propelling her towards one of the stalls on the side of the barn. Kitty was gasping for air, the heat still suffusing her body. Her pussy was on fire and her tits pounded with intense heat. Even her asshole still burned.

"Make it stop!" she begged. "Milk me. Whatever you want, just stop it, please!"

The men followed Allan who rushed ahead and opened the stall door. Inside the large open stall, a waist high wooden wall had been erected. One side was attached to the side wall and it filled about half the width of the stall. From the top of the barricade, two tall pipes had been attached with a crossbar about 2-3 feet up. In the front of this makeshift corral, there was a large metal milk can with tubes coiled around it ending in two tubes, about a foot and a half long and perhaps 2-3 inches in diameter. There was a rubber mouth at the end of each one and the tube had some sort of an inner lining inside. The whole contraption was hooked up to a boxy metal device with several switches and dials on it. Kitty tried to focus on all of this, but was unable to fully make sense of any of it.

"What's all this? She asked. "Aren't you going to milk me? Please, I asked like you wanted me too!" Allan nodded, a cruel smile on his face.

"Oh yes, we are going to milk you. But we'll need a lot of your milk to cool you down." He gestured to the wooden wall. "Get her set guys! This is going to be great!"

The men dragged the by now, unresisting Kitty around the side of the makeshift wall and made her bend at the waist. Then they pushed her forward so she leaned over the wooden wall and under the cross bar. Her big swollen tits hung heavy just over the wall and her stomach rested on it. Then they took her arms and forced them back and up, hooking her elbows over the cross bar. Then one biker pulled out a pair of handcuffs and attached one manacle to her wrist and the other to the bar. Another biker did the same with her other hand. Allan stepped up in front of her holding the two pumping tubes in his hand.