Milking Kitty; The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when his parents had come home. For one brief instance, Allan thought his life was truly over, with his mom and dad coming in to find their neighbor tied up and being sexually abused and their daughter currently receiving the same treatment. But it turned out that Allan's parents were as horny and perverted as he was. They had actually joined in.

Allan remembered the look on Marie's face as her father had come over to the table where she was bound. She had just finished swallowing a load of cum from Allan while Derek had his 11 inch cock shoved balls deep in her ass. She was crying and screaming at Derek to stop and when she saw her father she begged him to help. But he had just unzipped his pants and pulled out his own cock, standing hard and straight. He told her that she must have wanted this and now he was going to let her have it and he grabbed her hair and shoved his cock deep into his daughters mouth.

Derek had continued to fuck Marie's ass while her father fucked her face, making sure she took every inch of his own huge cock down her throat. She had gagged and drooled and spit, trying to beg her father to stop this but he kept using her mouth till he filled it to overflowing with his first load of the evening.

Allan's mother had gone over to Kitty and begun to suck on her large breasts, biting her nipples and licking and sucking the milk that came out of them. One of Derek's friends had actually moved up behind his mother and pulled up her dress, fingering her pussy and then finally shoving his cock into her. By then someone had moved behind Kitty and was fucking her again.

The next two days had been a whirlwind for Allan. He saw Kitty and his sister used in so many different ways and he participated with both of them in most of those ways. He titty-fucked Kitty, ass fucked Marie, got more blowjobs from both of them than he could count, and in the most amazing turn of events, from his mother as well. He lived out every twisted desire he had.

Near the end of that time, his father had pulled him aside. He demanded to know exactly how all this had come about and Allan had told him everything. His father listened to it all and then got very serious. He explained to Allan that he had filmed all of this taking place so that they could blackmail Kitty into keeping quiet, but they needed some kind of a way to keep tabs on her and make sure she kept her mouth shut. Once again, Allan had risen to the challenge.

Aside from watching Kitty through his upstairs window with binoculars, he had at one time considered bugging her house. He had shopped online at several stores specializing in surveillance gear and ordered several hidden microphones and miniature cameras. He had never actually had the opportunity to use them but now suggested to his father that they take them over and rig up Kitty's house. The mics and cameras could all be controlled by smart phones and they could keep tabs on her after they let her go. Allan was also excited that he would still be able to watch Kitty. His father liked the idea and on the last afternoon, while Derek and his friends kept Kitty and Marie busy, Allan, his father and his mother went to Kitty's house and rigged it with several microphones and cameras. They put them in the living room, the bedroom, even in the bathroom.

Allan also suggested cloning Kitty's cellphone so they could keep track of her calls. Her father agreed and they set that up as well. When they finally released Kitty and sent her back home, she was completely unaware that she was still being watched.

Allan hadn't really intended to get Kitty pregnant. In point of fact, he was so excited about getting to milk her tits and fuck her silly that it just never occurred to him. When he found out that she was pregnant he found himself more excited by her than ever before. As the months went by he watched her stomach grow and her breasts swell. She didn't go out topless on her porch anymore but thanks to all of Allan's surveillance gear at her home, he watched her walk around topless even more than he had.

As her pregnancy progressed he grew more and more excited. He remembered the absolutely euphoric feeling of having Kitty under his complete control, of squeezing and milking those beautiful breasts of hers and of using her in every possible way. Now that she was pregnant, she excited him even more. He had to find a way to take her again. She would never let him get close like he did before, never let him into her house or trust him to be alone with her, so he had to come up with a new plan.

Marie had broken up with Derrick as soon as that weekend was over. She had succumbed to all the men who fucked her and made her suck their cocks and she had even forgiven her father for his part in all of that , not that her father ever asked for forgiveness. But she blamed Derrick for what had happened to her and she had walked away from him and never looked back. Allan, on the other hand, had kept in contact with him. They would often meet up for coffee, or a beer, and reminisce about the good times they had with Kitty and Marie.

Allan had found out that Derrick's friends that had come over and paid to use Kitty were actually part of a biker gang, the Outlaw Bastards. When Allan started planning on how he could get Kitty into his clutches again, he had called up Derrick. Derrick already knew about the camera's and mic's at Kitty's house and Allan often showed him recorded video's of Kitty masturbating as she moaned and groaned, fingering herself to climax after climax. When he brought up the idea of taking her again, Derrick was all for it. Allan suggested that they might need his friends again and Derrick assured him that they would be down for another go at her. For free this time.

Allan and Derrick worked out the particulars of the plan and then waited for the right time to arrive. When Allan heard her make plans with her doctor for a check up and then call her mom to watch the kid, Allan knew their time had come. He and Derrick contacted the bikers and explained what they needed. They eagerly agreed. They even had a place in mind to use. Their was an old farm out along the highway, about 20 miles out of town. The bikers often gathered there for parties and other meetings they wanted to keep private. The owners had long ago taken money from the gang to ignore them and allow them to use the barn and out buildings whenever they wanted.

That was perfect for Allan. He would need a few things but that shouldn't be a problem. Several of the tools he had had used in the basement were still in storage and the new 'toys' he had in mind he could order and get shipped to him overnight. He and Derrick visited the site several times and got things out of storage and set up. The new items came and Allan had them brought to the barn. Everything was ready. Now they just needed to wait for the day of Kitty's checkup.

The plan was simple. Derrick and Allan would wait at the barn while the bikers followed Kitty at a discreet distance. When she parked her car and went in to her doctors office, one of the gang went to her car and made a few 'minor adjustments'. She would be able to start the car but it wouldn't run very long. When it died, two of their group, men who weren't at the original gangbang, would see the poor pregnant woman in distress and offer to help. Then, they'd grab her and bring her to the barn and the real fun could begin.

"And this time," said Allan to himself, " my stuck up sister won't be there to take over!" That made him smile even more.

***

The drive to Kitty's obstetrician was about 40 minutes from her house. Mostly on the freeway, but the last 10 miles or so was on a nice and fairly rural two-lane highway. The doctors office was in a relatively new building with several smaller office buildings around it set back in a small industrial business park. Kitty pulled her Subaru into a nice parking space, not too far from the doctors office and walked across the parking lot to his front door and went inside.

As soon as she disappeared into the building, an old, red pick-up truck drove into the lot and stopped next to her car. A tall skinny man wearing black jeans and a denim shirt with a leather vest over it got out of the passenger side and moved to Kitty's Subaru. Working quickly and efficiently he jimmied the lock and opened the door. Then he popped the hood and bent to work. A few minutes later, having made his 'adjustments', he closed the hood, relocked the door and got back in the truck. It slowly backed out of its parking space and drove off.

Just under an hour later, Kitty came out of the doctors office. She walked across the open parking lot, once again enjoying the feeling of the sun on her face and arms and got into her car. She started the engine without any trouble and thought about where to go next. It was nearing lunch time and she thought she might drive over to a new mall that had opened up recently. They had some new shops she had been interested to take a look at as well as an Olive Garden restaurant. She thought that sounded like a great idea for lunch. She turned on a local rock station on the radio and headed out.

About a mile down the road, her engine started knocking. The car started making an unhealthy buzzing noise and the "Check Engine" light came on. Kitty looked around worriedly. She was still a couple of miles from the nearest freeway onramp and mostly what she saw to either side of the road were fields, train tracks and a few old abandoned buildings. She let up on the gas a little and tried her best to coax the car on but it soon became obvious she wasn't going to go much further till whatever was going on was taken care of. She sighed heavily and pulled over to the side of the road.

Her first thought was to call AAA but when she fished around in her purse for her membership card, she saw that it was out of date. It had expired about three months ago. With all that had happened to her she had forgotten to renew it. She thought about calling her mother but nixed that idea quickly. She didn't want to worry her mom and driving out here with the baby, who knew how long it would take to get this taken care of. She didn't want baby Jason stuck in a hot car for the next several hours. She tried to think of who else she could call and had just opened her contact list in her phone to start scrolling through when an old pick-up came down the road behind her. Kitty had put her flashers on and the pick-up slowed as it approached. It pulled up beside her and a man rolled down the passenger window. Kitty rolled her own window down.

"Car trouble?" The man asked, stating the obvious. Kitty smiled and nodded.

"Yes. I'm not sure what's wrong. The engine just started making noises and my engine light came on. Now I can't get it to go at all." She made a sort of helpless shrug and waved her hand. She really hated looking like a damsel in distress but if these guys could help a pregnant lady out of a jam then batting her eyes just a little, so to speak, seemed a small price to pay.

"Let me see what I can do. I know my way around an engine. He got out of the truck while the driver stayed in and looked on.

Kitty eyed the man as he came over to her car. He was tall, topping at little over 6" and not bad looking. Lean body, long dirty blonde hair and a semi-scruffy beard but Kitty liked his eyes. Soft brown and they seemed kind. He was dressed in black denim pants and a blue denim shirt. He had a leather vest over it that had fringe along the bottom and he wore cowboy boots. If she hadn't seen him riding in an old pick-up, she'd have thought he looked a bit like a biker. She pulled the hood release and watched as the man lifted her hood and secured it. Then he bent low and began to look around her engine. A moment or two later he called out to her.

"I think I see what the trouble is but it's hard to reach it and I can't see it to clearly. Does your phone have a flashlight on it?" He poked his head out from behind the hood. "Would you mind giving me a hand and holding the light for me?"

"Of course," Kitty called, happy to make herself useful in any way she could. She opened the car and carefully lifted herself and her very pregnant belly out from the drivers side and came around to the front of the car where the man was standing. She held her phone out and pressed the icon for the flashlight. "Here you go."

"Shine it right down here!" the man said pointing to a gap between the engine block and the chassis. He directed her to the spot. Kitty had to lean in a little to see where he was pointing. As she reached her arm out and pointed the flashlight, she suddenly felt a pair of strong arms grab her from behind. They wrapped about her upper arms and pulled her back from the car. The driver of the pick-up had quietly gotten out of the truck and come up behind her. Kitty yelled and tried to pull away but the man was strong and held her tight.

"Hey! What the hell! Let me go!" She tried to turn around but now the first man had come up to her and pressed in close from the front. Kitty was caught between the two men. The man who had been looking at her engine took his hands and placed them on her pendulous breasts and gave them a hard squeeze. Kitty groaned as pain and the sharp sensation of something else ran through her.

"No! Get off! What are you doing? Stop it!" She struggled against the two men but they held her there, one tightly gripping her arms and the other feeling her large, sensitive breasts. She started to get very frightened. The man squeezing her breasts looked her in the eyes. His eyes didn't look so kind now.

"Stop struggling Kitty" he said using her name. "We don't want to hurt you, if we don't have to. But your friend Allan is very excited to see you again and we don't want to keep him waiting, do we? He squeezed her breast a little harder for emphasis.

Kitty's heart lurched at the mention of Allan. These men knew who she was and they were working with Allan. Oh god, this couldn't be happening to her again! She struggled harder against the grip of the man behind her, panic setting in.

"NO!" she grunted as she uselessly pulled against his grip. "Get the fuck away from me. HELP!" she screamed out. "Somebody help!" The man in front let go of one of her breasts and slapped her hard across the face. Then without waiting to see if that helped, he slapped her a second time.

"Now listen up Momma-cow," he growled. "You had better shut that mouth right now or my next hit might just be against a larger target!" And he lowered his hand and placed it onto the slope of her belly. Kitty froze in horror at the man's implications. Her eyes were wide with fear and she was trembling as the man slid his hand up her stomach and back onto her breast.

"Now, are you going to do what we say?" growled the driver as he leaned in to her ear. Kitty was terrified. She couldn't believe that she was being abducted again for Allan's demented pleasure. But she couldn't risk her baby.

"Yes." She whimpered softly. Then she bit her lip to keep from crying out again. The driver put his lips on the side of her neck and kissed her, his tongue tracing a line down it towards her collar bone. A deep shiver ran through Kitty as his mouth bit down and left a little bite mark on her.

"Good choice!" The first man said. Then he nodded towards the pick-up. "Let's get her into the truck. The boys will be along in a bit to get her car and bring it to the farm." The driver nodded and began to pull Kitty towards the red pick-up. She walked stiffly along, allowing the two men to lead her. They reached the pick-up and the driver opened the passenger door and pushed Kitty towards it.

"Get in!" he ordered and helped her step up into the cab of the truck. Kitty heaved her bulk in and sat. Then the driver went around to get in while the first man climbed up beside her and pushed her over so he could get in. When he shut the door, Kitty was sandwiched in between the two men. The driver started the truck back up and turned it onto the road. The other man put his arm around Kitty's shoulder and draped it casually onto her breast. He squeezed it and chuckled.

"Oh, we are gonna have some fun with you!" Kitty whimpered in fright, afraid of these two men but even more so what Allan had planned for her.

***

The truck had been driving for about 20 minutes, going deeper into the rural countryside and farther away from anyone or any place Kitty could hope to get help from. As the truck drove on, the man with his arm around her and hand on her breast continued to fondle and squeeze her. Kitty her lip to keep from groaning as the man, who she had come to learn was named Ben, roughly twisted and pulled on her breast. He slipped his hand down her neckline and wriggled his hand into her bra. He found her nipple and began to twist and stretch it, pulling it out of her cup completely to gain easier access. As he played with her, small streams of milk squirted from her nipple. Ben felt the wetness and pulled his hand out, He saw the small droplets of milk dripping down his fingers.

"Damn, you really are a Momma-cow!" he laughed and bent his head to lick Kitty's breast milk off of his digits.

"Please," Kitty sniffed, unable to keep a slight whine from her voice, "Don't do this! Don't let Allan have me, please!" She shuddered thinking what Allan would do to her and what she had to do if she stood any chance of getting away. She steeled herself and whispered in a hoarse voice, "I'll do anything you want! I won't struggle. You can fuck me, I'll suck your dick...just don't take me to Allan, please!" It was humiliating to have to beg these men and worse to offer to give herself to them, but she knew Allan and she did not want to find out what he had planned for her. Ben laughed and took Kitty's head in his hand and turned her face towards him He stared into her eyes intently.

"Anything, huh?" Kitty just nodded, lowering her eyes. Ben pulled her head towards his own and planted a deep kiss on Kitty's full lipped and quivering mouth. He held her head with both hands as he slid his tongue forward and pressed it against her lips. Slowly she opened her mouth to him, her own tongue tentatively searching his out. They softly stroked each other, their lips pressed tight. Slowly Ben increased the pressure of his kiss, pushed his tongue deeper into Kitty's mouth. He sucked on her tongue and softly bit it, pulling on it with his teeth. Kitty groaned into the kiss and made herself return his intensity. She even took her hand and slid it up his leg towards his crotch. She could feel his stiff erection beneath his denims and she stroked it firmly. Finally the kiss broke and Kitty pulled in a much needed gulp of air. She squeezed his cock through his pants and whispered to Ben:

"So, you 'll let me go? She raised her eyes and met his gaze once more. He stared back at her and then laughed.

"Hell no. That was nice Momma-cow, but we have lots more than that in mind for you." He leaned in close and kissed her hard on the lips, this time biting her lower lip and pulling on it hard enough to make Kitty grunt with pain. He released it and with a chuckle said, "Besides, I kind of like it when you struggle!" Then his hand came up and yanked hard at her neckline, tearing her dress. He ripped it down far enough to expose the breast he had pulled out of her bra and bent his head to it. He sucked the nipple into his mouth and bit it. Then he squeezed the breast as he began to suck, drawing milk out and making Kitty groan loudly.

"Oh noooo! Please don't!"

The drive went on that way, Ben playing, biting and sucking on Kitty's tit while she cried and pleaded with him to stop and let her go. Finally the truck pulled off the highway down a wide dirt road and drove up towards an old farmhouse. Off to their left was the looming structure of an old barn. There were already several motorcycles parked in front of it. The driver pulled the truck around to the side of the barn and brought it to a stop.