Milkmaids of the NWO Pt. 06

Story Info
Collen and Tia make a big decision.
2.6k words
4.42
5.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, 5 months later, Tia and Colleen were still supplying milk at optimum levels, and both Colleen and Tia liked to joke about making like a cow, as they got prepped for today's shift.

The inoculation was administered, and Tia watched as her breasts surged up to their enhanced 42DDD size, and then the feeling of her milk production going into overdrive, her breasts filling quickly, her sex already soaking wet. Colleen could feel the same rush, her breasts up to the 42DD size, how good it was going to feel to have herself milked, her pussy was aching already, and Gal-tor led them to their assigned area on the milking floor. Tia and Colleen were still in high spirits, making mooing sounds and giggling as they settled into the recliners.

Gal-tor smiled, oh yes, Colleen and Tia were excellent, they were prodigious milk producers. He watched as they settled into the recliners, he secured them, wrapped the flexible polymer around their breasts, applied the suction cups to their stiff nipples, and handed them the tablet computers.

Tia and Colleen were more than ready, and as they worked themselves up to the first of their 27 orgasms, the same feeling of rushing lust-filled their bodies, the first orgasm hitting quickly, their pussies on fire, gushing juices, while their throbbing breasts quickly erupted, white streams of milk spraying, being caught and sucked up into the holding tanks. The day was another pleasure-filled swirl of orgasms, their cunts exploding, again and again, breasts spurting out the life-giving milk, then quickly refilling for the next orgasm.

Tia and Colleen were almost delirious with pleasure as Gal-tor helped them down at the end of their shift, and administered the damping compound to calm the roaring drives. Colleen was amazed at how fast the compounds took her up, then brought her down. When she was being milked, she would have given anything for the next burst of orgasm, and the next gushes of milk to squirt from her nipples, now, it was almost like she'd been watching a movie, it took away the burning drives that fast.

After asking Colleen if she would like to stay overnight, Tia asked Gal-tor, "Gal-tor, could you arrange to pick us both up at my apartment, I'm going to have Colleen stay over tonight."

Gal-tor replied, "Certainly, that will not be a problem, have a good night Tia, and Colleen."

When they arrived at Tia's apartment, Tia quickly pulled off her clothes. Colleen liked that idea, and following Tia's lead, they both stripped down until they were just wearing their panties. Tia poured out 2 glasses of wine, and they sat together on the sofa, talking about what unexpected directions their lives had taken.

"I heard from friends that the rich and powerful are no longer rich, or powerful. The Calto marked them, and they have been given the dirty, menial jobs, they have to work hard, and all their money and power is gone, for good." Colleen related.

Tia smiled, it was satisfying to hear, and she replied, "Just what they deserve, the fuckers. They played with people's lives, let people die so it wouldn't hurt their fucking profits. Let 'em get what they deserve."

Colleen replied, "They get enough to eat, and stay healthy, they won't be starved or worked to death, but their cushy lifestyle is no more. They have to live a life of work, the work that others had to do for them. No more country clubs, no more fancy salons, expensive cars, mansions, or offshore bank accounts."

Tia thought about that, and it seemed fitting. She and Colleen, being excellent milk producers, were living a better lifestyle, the best quality foods, the best medical and dental care, and it was a very good life. Having huge, hormone-driven milk jugs, being milked and cumming over and over again, if you wanted to call that work, certainly didn't hurt. Ummm, just thinking of it got her pussy twitching, 10 hours in the milking recliners, and she was still getting the warm feeling of quickly building lust. It was helped along when Colleen reached over and ran her fingertips gently over Tia's neck, and through her hair, which felt so good, Tia adored having her hair played with, and she let out a low moan.

Colleen was feeling her lust building up quickly, as she ran her fingertips over Tia's soft skin, and with her and Tia alone, and ready for more pleasure, oh yes, Tia's low moan of pleasure made Colleen's pussy pulse with heat, and Tia turned her head towards Colleen, and they locked lips in steamy, lust-fueled dueling of tongues, the feel of hot slithery tongues coming together making their pulses race.

Breaking the kiss, Tia whispered, "Come, baby, let's go and get comfortable on my nice big bed."

In the bedroom, Tia grinned and said, "Hop up on my bed, and let's strip our panties off of each other, let's drag it out a bit."

Tia climbed onto the queen-sized mattress, and smiling, patted the mattress in front of her. As Colleen joined her, Tia got up on her knees, and Colleen did the same, their breasts almost touching. Colleen looked at Tia's breasts, so inviting, large, firm mounds with hard, erect pink nipples that pointed straight at Colleen, like they had chosen her to make love to them.

"Now," Tia cooed, "I'll take your panties off and then you pull mine off, okay?"

Colleen felt another rush of heat, to be naked, totally naked in front of each other, hot, horny, and wanting to pleasure each other. She nodded, and Tia reached out and pulled Colleen's panties down to her knees. Colleen leaned back and brought her legs up so Tia could slip her panties over her feet. Colleen could feel her pussy fully exposed to Tia, and Tia licked her lips as she gazed down on what lay between Colleen's legs. Tia couldn't take her eyes away, Colleen's pussy, covered with a neatly trimmed nest of pubic hair as red as the hair on Colleen's head, really got her motor into high gear. Colleen felt the flush as Tia's eyes stayed locked on her sex. She felt her lust starting to blaze.

"Okay, your turn," Tia whispered, "Get me naked, baby!"

Colleen reached out and slowly pulled Tia's panties down. Her skin was so soft and she could feel the heat radiating from between Tia's legs. Colleen was breathing in sharp little gasps, as Tia's beautiful sex was revealed. Colleen could see Tia's bare, smooth-shaven mound, her pussy lips were fat and swollen with desire, glistening with her juices. Tia's eyes were wide with desire as she looked at Colleen looking at her. Colleen was trembling, she felt almost like it was her first time. There was no doubt how wet she was, the crotch of Tia's panties was soaked, and Colleen could feel her heart pounding, as Tia leaned back and let Colleen slip her panties over her feet.

In the most erotic thing Colleen had ever done, she brought Tia's panties to her nose and breathed in. Her nose was right where Tia's pussy lips had been nestled, and her whole body trembled with desire as she smelled the scent of Tia's juices, her arousal, peppery, musky, and hot, permeated the panty crotch. It was so primitive, almost like an animal smelling another, and it made Colleen ache with desire.

Colleen growled huskily, "Now, I'm going to lick you, baby, oh fuck, I want to go crazy on your sexy cunt!"

Tia purred, "Oh yeah baby, taste my juices, taste how hot and ready I am!"

Colleen quickly positioned herself between the spread of Tia's thighs. Lowering her face, she smelled the heady essence of Tia in heat, and it made her almost dizzy with desire. She quickly applied her lips, kissing gently at the wet, hot seam, both of them letting out soft moans and growls of pleasure. Colleen could feel Tia's juices smeared all over her lips, her tongue came out and licked them all up, feeling her heart pound and her lust rev up higher. She brought her fingers up, parting Tia's lips, gazing at the deep coral interior, dewy slick with her juices. She looked up, saw Tia looking at her, the blazing lust in her eyes. Colleen smiled, pressing against her, she let her tongue slide out, wriggling between the sexy lips, and burrowing into a heat-filled, wet center of lust. She heard Tia's loud growl of pleasure, and her mouth was busy, tongue scooping up every drop of Tia's freely flowing juices, mouthing the sweet gushes, oh god Tia tasted so sexy, so wonderful.

"Oh yes, Colleen baby, umm, feels so good, oh yeah, lick me, love me, baby," Tia cooed.

Tia looked between the spread of her thighs, saw Colleen's head of long red hair bobbing between her legs, the sizzling wet pulses of pleasure as her tongue skillfully licked and doted on her, making her juices churn, the tongue deep inside her, eager to taste all her juices. She wound her fingers through Colleen's hair, and caressed her head, crooning with pleasure, letting Colleen's skillful talent at licking her cunt carry her up to that plane of pleasure. She heard Colleen making muffled croons of passion as she licked her, oh god, she just fucking adored being eaten by a lover who knew what she was doing and loved doing it as much as Tia adored receiving it.

Tia crooned, "So good, so fucking good, oh yeah, eat me alive, baby."

Colleen felt the surge, hearing Tia urging her on like that made her own cunt pulse with heat. She loved to lick hot cunts as much as she loved to get her own heat licked, and she eagerly gave Tia her best, licking wildly at Tia's wet, soupy center, eager to pin Tia to the mattress and make her cum hard.

Tia felt her body racing to the brink, oh yes, she couldn't hold out any longer, it was just too good.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, cumming, yes, yes YEEEESSSSS!"

Colleen could feel Tia's pink folds quivering around her tongue, and as Tia howled out her pleasure, Colleen felt a stream of Tia's juices squirting, and Colleen happily kept her face in the spray, drinking deeply of the hot nectar, wanting to get every drop either in her mouth or splattered all over her face.

It didn't take long before Colleen was on her back, legs spread, watching with lust glazed eyes as Tia's head dipped between the spread of her thighs, the sizzling pleasure as Tia's tongue started to lick at her, tasting her, eager to burrow inside her tight channel and scoop out all the churning juices. Colleen brought her hands up, cupping her breasts, tugging at her stiff nipples, sending waves of pleasure surging to her creaming center. She started to gasp, panting, and her body started to writhe, pinned to the mattress by that hot tongue right at her matrix, and she felt the building rush. Reaching down, she grasped Tia's head, and pulled her tightly against her pussy, wanting to maximize the contact.

"Lick me, baby, make me cum, make me cum so fucking hard!" Colleen growled.

She felt two fingers stuffed up her pussy, they turned and started to make that come hither motion, hitting her G spot perfectly.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, gonna cum, gonna cum all over your face baby, fuck, fuck, GAAAAWWWW!"

Colleen's voice rose up to a full-on scream, her pussy start to pulse crazily, and she felt a huge wave of girl cum shoot out, she looked down, saw that massive wave hit Tia's face full-on, saw the bliss as Tia mouthed the flow, drinking of the rich flood, and her pussy continued to pulse crazily, pumping more of her juices out all over Tia's accomodating face, which stayed right between the spread of her thighs, taking every spray, every last dribble, until the spams slowly faded away.

Colleen saw Tia's face raise up, smiling at her, covered with her juices, and they locked lips passionately, bodies pressed together urgently. Both of them felt the hunger returning, and Tia crawled on top of Colleen. She grinned, she knew how hot Colleen was, and she straddled her, pushing her hips down until her mound was pressed against Colleen's.

Tia grinned again, and said, "Enjoy this baby."

She moved around, getting her position right, then Colleen felt Tia's pussy lips pressing against hers as Tia started to gently hump at her. Colleen felt Tia's hand move down, she could feel Tia spreading her labia lips open, and then spreading Collen's open also. Colleen growled with pleasure, squirming against Tia, their clits started nudging against each other, and both Tia and Colleen felt a sizzling bolt of pleasure course through them.

Colleen moaned, "Oh god, so good, so good, yes!"

Tia purred, "Oh yes baby, gonna hump you until you cum like crazy!"

Tia started to hump at Colleen faster, as Colleen eagerly pushed her hips up to meet her thrusts. Colleen could feel her clit, hard and stiff, throbbing with desire as it was rubbing repeatedly against Tia's. Colleen was a mass of hot, writhing lust, she was getting the best fucking of her life, without even being penetrated by a cock. Their clits were brushing heatedly against each other, oh god, it was too good to stand, and Colleen felt the rush of her orgasm racing towards her.

"Oh fuck, yes Tia baby, fuck me, baby, fuck me, oh yes, gonna do it, yes, yes YEESSSS!"

Colleen let out a shriek of pleasure as she felt the surge of orgasm, she could feel her pussy walls tighten, and the gush of her juices. That set Tia off, and she let out a wordless howl of pleasure, her pussy also gushing wildly, as they squirmed crazily against each other, sizzling bolts of orgasmic pleasure racing through them, soaking the bed with a flood of their juices.

They flopped down, both of them gasping with pleasure. Colleen could feel the wetness against her, and they rolled us over, talk about a wet spot. That made her smile, then she started to giggle.

"Oh god, did we ever make a mess!"

Tia said, "At least it's not piss!"

It took a while for the laughter to die down. Tia pulled Colleen up, stripped the bed, and tossed the sheets in her laundry basket.

Tia cooed, "Let's take the bed in my guest room sweetheart."

Between the sheets of the guest bed, Tia and Colleen lay back, pleasantly sated. Colleen felt herself drifting towards sleep. She came back awake when she felt Tia cuddling her from behind, smoothing her long red hair back in a loving gesture.

Tia said softly, "Colleen, sweetie, how would you like to move in, and let's live together? You know you've spoiled me for any other lover. I want you in my life permanently, after a day of milking, I'm still so powered up, I need you with me, to calm down the last blazing embers. And, since I've fallen, yes, I'm fully in love with you, I want to have you close to me, every day."

Tia held her breath, after making the I love you declaration. She felt Colleen's body stiffen, then quickly turning around to face her.

"Oh baby, I love you too, I'll be glad to live with you since I've fallen for you too! Every night and every morning, making love with you, sounds like heaven on Earth."

They shared long, lingering kisses of passion, fully satisfied, capping off their night of passion. As Colleen spooned Tia's body, hearing Tia's sigh of contentment at the close, intimate contact, Colleen thought that for a milkmaid, the fringe benefits were pretty damn good.

The End