Millicent

Story Info
Millicent waits at home for her husband as she reminisces.
20.9k words
4.38
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is my latest story. I hope you like it. The past and the present are separated by small x´s. I could have put it under many Categories, but decided upon Erotic Couplings rather than Mature as in the end it is the love story of two people. Martin and Millicent. The story is mine alone and all rights are reserved by me. As always I am not a profi writer. If you hate it give me a low mark and write why. I like constructive critics if they help me to get better. Best wishes The Colonel

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1

Millicent pulled the Mercedes slowly down the ramp of the parking garage. As she turned into her allotted parking bay and switched off the powerful car she heard the portcullis gating sliding into position with a metallic clang.

With a sigh she glanced across at her husband's bright red Range Rover that sat in the second of their two parking spaces. The paintwork had a thin covering of dust as it had been sitting in the garage for nearly three weeks now while Martin had been travelling for business.

Only yesterday evening he had called her to tell her that the trip had been extended for another three days. His factory in Malaysia was going through some kind of industrial action that required him to mediate between the local management and the union.

Martin was a good husband and provider. Married for five year now, Millicent wanted for nothing. Being married to a millionaire definitely had its advantages. Millicent thanked God every day for the life style she had, but there were times when she longed for her old life with her first husband. The material things that she now took for granted were absent in her marriage to Sam, but at night he would take her to heaven and back in their double bed from IKEA upstairs in the small semi-detached house they had shared.

Millicent rubbed her legs together as she remembered their long nights of passionate love making and the earth-shattering orgasms he had given her. She sighed again as she guessed that he was now giving those same things to Fiona.

Millicent and Sam had been members of the local "scene". The swapping parties had been fun at first, but then Fiona had appeared one night at their friends house where the club usually met due to its discreet location at the end of a long, windy, country lane. The nearest neighbours were more than a mile away.

Funnily enough it was Millicent who had the pleasure of Fiona`s company that first evening. The young Irish girl nearly twenty years her junior, with lustrous chestnut hair, had brought her such pleasure and body shattering orgasms that no other woman had ever managed to induce either before or since. As she and Sam had lain in bed that night with her husband's cock held in her mouth as she licked the taste of Serena, the local hairdresser, from his large head all she could think about was Fiona.

Millicent stepped from the car and smoothed the yellow sundress over her body. Now fifty-one, her body was still pleasing to most of the men she met. Hours on her expensive exercise bike ensured that. She was short, at five feet four inches, but her legs were long and toned. She spent long, fruitless minutes every morning searching in the full-length mirror of their bedroom for cellulite in her hard thigh muscles and taut buttocks.

Millicent took the stairs up to the front door of the apartment she shared with Martin. There was an elevator in the building, but she valued her figure, and did everything possible to hang onto it as the years progressed. Throwing her handbag on the small wooden chair just inside the door she hung her house keys and car keys on the little rack above it and walked through to the master bedroom.

It was hot in the apartment as it was August, and the sun was beating down relentlessly outside. She had left a few windows open whilst she was at the spa, but the breeze was minimal and had not managed to penetrate the massive apartment. As she strolled through the apartment she flicked on a few of the air conditioning units as she went.

Entering the bedroom she shared so infrequently with Martin she casually removed the yellow sundress, taking care not to mess up her short dark hair that had taken Cynthia her stylist nearly an hour to coiffure that morning. The La Perla underwear in pale yellow was deposited in the large washing basket in the bathroom and she returned to the bedroom feeling relief as the air conditioning unit blew cool air over her now naked body.

Millicent stood before the large mirror in the bedroom turning to the left and right to survey her body. The waxing she had endured after Cynthia was finished had left her legs smooth, and the tan from her holiday with Martin in Mauritius was still evident.

Checking her arm pits she saw no evidence of any stray hairs that Wang Chin her beautician may have missed. The only hair on her body was a thin landing strip of grey pubic hair on her mons. Wang Chin had waxed this area perfectly, and even trimmed the wispy hair with a pair of nail scissors.

Millicent had contemplated dying her pubic hair back to its original dark colour but figured that the only people that saw her naked now were Martin and Wang Chin, and both of them knew how old she was.

Millicent opened her legs slightly and pulled her slightly swollen labia apart. A quick appraisal told her that if you didn`t see the grey hair above it her sex could still pass for that of a woman in her late thirties.

As her fingers touched the sensitive folds of her pussy Millicent felt her skin tingle. As usual Wang Chin had provided her with a "Happy ending" once the body waxing was complete. Millicent couldn't remember how or why this tradition had started but knew that she wasn`t going to stop it. Ever. Wang Chin did things with her tiny fingers that made every inch of skin on Millicent`s body feel so sensitive that even the act of replacing her thin cotton sundress and her silky panties sent shivers of excitement through her body.

Today had been an especially good session as Millicent had not been with a man, or a woman, since Martin had left her in bed nearly three weeks ago to take a taxi to Heathrow. The young Chinese girl had massaged jasmine scented oil into her recently waxed pubic area. Her small, delicate fingers seeking out every inch of Millicent`s neglected snatch. The scent of the oil had filled her nostrils as Wang Chin pushed first two, and then later three of her tiny digits inside of Millicent. Curling the fingers inside the older woman`s wet tunnel she had gently massaged her G-spot until Millicent had moaned so loudly that she was sure that those waiting in reception must have heard her release.

As a surprise addition today Wang Chin had got her to flip over onto her belly afterwards. Once she was lying on the bench with her breasts flattened against the towel the Chinese girl had massaged a different oil into her buttocks. This oil had a distinct honeysuckle smell, but also it heated the skin. Soon her whole buttocks were pleasantly warm, as if she had been spanked. Her mind had wandered at this point as she played out a fantasy in her mind where she was a young girl being punished by a cruel headmaster. She had been startled back to the present though when Wang Chin pushed two oily fingers into her anus. It was a long time since Millicent had had anal sex so it took her a few shocked minutes before she realised she was enjoying the sensation and relaxed back onto the bed.

Her surprises were not over for the day as Wang Chin replaced her fingers with a beaded wand. The beads getting progressively larger as they entered her rear. The young Chinese fucked her with the wand until Millicent moaned through her climax several minutes later. The tip of fifty pounds was twice what she normally gave, but Millicent considered it money well spent as she experienced another small orgasm as she returned to the car and her panty clad bottom met the hot leather of the Mercedes seat.

Millicent turned around and bent over. Looking through her legs as she pulled her arse cheeks apart she could see that her arse was still gaping slightly from the intrusion of the plastic beads. She smiled to herself at her naughtiness before selecting one of her bikinis from a drawer. The bikini was miniscule and she would probably never wear it in public, but their terrace was not overlooked, so she would have total privacy out there. The red material barely covered the grey landing strip and the top was made of small triangles that only just about covered her aureole and nipples.

As Millicent tied the string of the bikini top behind her back she was pleased to see there was only minimum sag in her grapefruit sized breasts. She had gone topless in Mauritius as the private villa they had rented was surrounded by huge palm trees on both sides. Even Martin had shown his racier side for once and brought her a drink by the pool completely naked. This had earned him a thank you blow job. The excitement was so much for him that he nearly drowned her as he came in copious amounts after just a few seconds, much to Millicent`s frustration.

One last look in the mirror as she leaned forward to check out the job the eyebrows girl had done. She was a new girl, so Millicent wanted to check that the plucking had been done correctly. Her emerald, green eyes were still slightly smoky from her double orgasm from Wang Chin and there were just the first traces of small crows feet on the corners of both eyes, but her eyebrows looked perfect.

After first pouring herself a large gin and tonic at the bar in the lounge Millicent slid back the large glass doors and stepped onto the terrace. The terrace was about fifty square metres and gave fantastic views out across the English Channel. Walking to the balustrade she looked down on the beach where families and couples were enjoying the August heat. There was one young girl lying alone on her front sunbathing, and her hair was the same reddish brown as Fiona's. This got Millicent to reminiscing once more.

Chapter 2

Millicent took her glass and placed it on the small table next to the sun lounger in the middle of the terrace. The lounger was already covered by a bright green towel as Millicent had sat there this morning with her cup of tea before leaving for her spa appointment. After a quick and unnecessary look around to see if anybody was watching Millicent pulled off her bikini top and fondled her solid breasts with a hand made cool from carrying the icy drink. Her cold fingers felt good against her hot, bare skin so in an act of uncharacteristic daring she also slipped off the small bikini bottoms before laying on her back on the hot towel.

Millicent squinted up at the cloudless azure sky as seagulls screeched above her and she had a fleeting moment of embarrassment when she realised the large white birds had a perfect view of her naked body framed by the bright green towel.

Laughing at herself she took a long sip of her drink, then lay back on the towel, closed her eyes and with the image of the young girl below bringing back memories of Fiona she let her mind wander back to those years before and her time with Sam.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They had been married for eighteen years. Nearly all but the last year had been blissfully happy. They married when they were both twenty-two. He was a teacher at the nearby secondary school, and she owned a boutique in the little high street where they lived. Her aunt had died when she was twenty, leaving her nearly a hundred thousand pounds in her will. She had bought the shop on a whim. She still owned it now, but her manageress Margret took care of everything. She would still pop in for a visit at least twice a week. She definitely didn`t need the money, but it was just the last remaining part of her life that was independent from Martin.

Millicent had met Sam at a pub quiz evening in the pub next to the shop. They were in a team made up of single people that didn`t belong to any of the recognised teams, just thrown together by the landlord of the pub. They had chatted all night, and by the time last orders were called Millicent was smitten by this charming, handsome man with his curly mop of brown hair and his laughing, smoky grey eyes.

Ten minutes after leaving the pub they were in her bed in the flat above the shop and she was stroking his rather large penis as he fumbled with her breasts and sucked on her nipples. He wasn`t the first man Millicent had slept with, but he was the first man to make her come. This she did loudly and often for the next eighteen years.

They never had much money. All of their income was ploughed into the two bedroom, semi detached house on Rose Lane. They rented the flat above the shop and were a normal married couple for over ten years. Holidays in Majorca or Greece once a year and the occasional dinner party or drinks with friends.

The one thing in their marriage that was slightly different from most couples was the sex. They both loved it and couldn`t get enough of each other. They had sex ten or fifteen times a week throughout their whole marriage. Even when Millicent had her period she would suck him to orgasm every night on his arrival home from work, and then again in bed before they turned out the light to sleep.

Millicent sighed at the memory, and felt a slight moistening between her thighs as she remembered the feel of Sam`s cock penetrating her on those nights in the shaky wooden bed in their bedroom. They had tried everything. The first time they had anal sex was a disaster and they had ended up in fits of laughter, the bed sheets covered in lubricant as Sam`s slippery cock couldn`t breach her stout muscular defences, but they had persevered and got to the point where they would both quite enjoy anal sex, although infrequently.

Oral was their favourite past time. Sam could spend an hour with his head buried between her thighs as his fingers and tongue worked their magic. Likewise, Millicent was never happier than when she had his hard dick in her mouth, and after much practice she could even deep throat his nine inches of manly steel.

They fucked like rabbits, as the old saying goes, but they never had kids. They both got tested and everything came back normal so they just assumed that they were not supposed to have any. In a way they were quietly happy, as a kid would have interrupted their marathon sex sessions. This was how they lived for the first twelve years of marriage. Sex, work, sex, eat, sex, sleep, repeat. Then their friends Jackie and Tom came round for a drink one evening.

Jackie and Tom ran the butchers shop two doors down the High street from Millicent`s shop. They were also in their mid-thirties. Jackie had huge breasts that Sam would talk about sometimes after they went home when he and Millicent lay in bed after fucking each other's brains out. Tom was a muscular man that played for the local rugby team and Millicent would tease Sam with vivid descriptions of her fantasy of having Tom ream her from behind as she sucked on Sam`s cock.

This particular night they had way more to drink than normal. All four of them were more than a little tipsy when Jackie let slip that they were off to the monthly get together on Saturday night. Both Sam and Millicent looked at the pair quizzically as they had not been invited to any party and they were especially amazed by the stony look that Tom gave his wife. This look only hardened as Jackie gabbled on that they should come as she was sure that Millicent and Sam would enjoy themselves.

Tom seemed to sober up vey quickly, and in an embarrassed tone he explained that he and his wife were members of the local swingers club, and he would very much appreciate it if Sam and Millicent would keep that to themselves, and he was sorry that his big mouthed wife had blabbed out their secret.

Sam and Millicent exchanged a look that told her that Sam definately wanted to hear more about this particular party. Sam told Tom that their secret was safe with them, but could they tell them more about what happened at these get togethers or parties.

Jackie was still full of Smirnoff so gave them a detailed synopsis of what happened at the swingers club as Tom`s face turned the colour of beetroot. "There are ten or so couples," she started. "not everybody comes to every meeting, but there are usually at least eight. There are drinks provided. We all pay a monthly subscription of twenty pounds. This pays for the drinks and food, plus we sometimes do weekends away in Blackpool or London. Those are especially good fun. Once everyone is there you can ask to have sex with who you want. There is however a golden rule that if the person you ask says no, then the answer is no."

Sam and Millicent swapped another silent look as Millicent poured Jackie another drink. Jackie took a large swig of her drink that was ninety percent vodka and continued, "It really is fun. I have slept with all the male members and nearly half of the women. Sometimes alone and sometimes as a threesome. Some of the women are quite stunning, as they always get dressed up for the parties. Sometimes I nearly cream myself as they are all dolled up in their best lingerie."

Millicent had never slept with another woman, and if she was honest about it had never even thought about doing so, but the excitement that Jackie showed discussing her lesbian trysts had her rethinking her attitude to this. "Do you have to sleep with the others, or can you just watch?" she asked tentatively.

Jackie`s face was bright red now and the flush spread to her generous breasts as the alcohol flooded her system, "You can just watch, but it is sort of frowned upon. What Tom and I did the first time was we did each other, no swapping. My God it was a turn on sucking off my husband as two couples fucked either side of us. If you want to come on Saturday then we will pick you up. I would love to have a go around with Sam or lick your box Millicent."

Another silent look took place before Sam asked, "What time?"

That night as they lay in bed, Sam`s come still trickling down her leg Millicent asked him, "What do you think?"

Sam just smiled and said, "Let`s see what happens!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A cloud appeared from nowhere and covered the sun. Millicent shivered on the lounger as her sizzling skin cooled dramatically. Sitting up with a jerk she realised that her hand had slipped between her thighs and she had been gently stimulating her clit as she recalled the early years with Sam. She glanced furtively about to see if anyone was watching, even though she knew that wasn`t possible, then shrieked as she saw a man paragliding about a hundred metres away above the sea. Grabbing her bikini she hastily exited the terrace before he could see what was happening.

Once she was safely hidden in the gigantic lounge that connected to the terrace she poured herself another drink. She was surprised by her own arousal at her memories, and the fact that her pale pink nipples were rock hard. She was panting slightly from her hurried exit from the terrace, and maybe from the self-stimulation of her clit.

Millicent knew she was horny, and also knew she wouldn´t be able to concentrate on anything else until she scratched that itch. Walking with purpose she entered the bedroom. In her huge walk-in closet she located the box she sought. It was right at the back buried under bin bags full of the clothes she never wore. Taking the box with her she sat on the large double bed and took off the top. Inside were lots of old photos of her time with Sam. It was years since she had looked at them and the box had sat neglected in her closet since she and Martin had moved in.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers