Millicent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once seated Millicent deferred to Martin to choose the wine. Then the waiter brought them some water and several tiny plates of appetizers. "Everything is just so perfect. Something must go wrong," Millicent thought as she studied the menu through stunned eyes when she saw the prices.

But it didn`t! The evening was fantastic. The food and wine superb. Martin`s company and conversation captivating. They talked for nearly three hours and were the last guest still sitting when Martin declared, "Let`s get you home. I need to catch at least a few hours' sleep. I fly to Turkey tomorrow and the cab is picking me up at five."

Millicent was glad of the dark interior of the car as it hid her disappointment. She was already preparing to welcome this charming man into her bed. She had even changed the sheets that evening, "Just in case!"

Martin dropped her off, even walking her to the door and planted a chaste peck on her cheek before he drove off after promising to call her. Millicent entered the house. She nearly danced her way up to her bedroom, an inane grin plastered across her face. Another shower followed as she carefully hung her dress up. She was becoming a clean freak. Lying in bed she desperately tried to sleep, but her mind was churning.

Every time she closed her eyes her imagination had Martin lying on top of her as he fucked her. No, with Martin he would make love to her. Millicent tossed and turned as she tried to shake the image, and the warmth in her lower areas that it created. A warmth she hadn`t experienced for nearly two years. Eventually Millicent realised that she wasn`t going to get some sleep until she released that pent up sexual tension born of two years of abstinence. She switched on the small light next to her bed and rummaged through the bottom drawer of her nightstand. She knew it was there, but it seemed to be elusive as her hands pushed through old pairs of tights and panties that she rarely wore. Then her hand closed around the hard plastic.

The vibrator had been a "joke" Christmas present from Sam many years before. It stopped being a joke very quickly as they incorporated it into their sexual games.

Another cry of frustration escaped Millicent`s lips when the bloody thing didn`t work. She ran to the kitchen. Her desperation fuelling a rapid search through a drawer until she found some batteries. Trembling hands nearly made her drop the small, gold-coloured cylinders as she unscrewed the device and replaced the old batteries with the new.

Her relief was tangible when she screwed the end shut and turned it on and the red plastic buzzed noisily in her hand. Millicent had run to the kitchen naked. Her need was so intense now that she couldn`t wait to return to the bedroom. Lying on the sofa in the lounge she tentatively ran the hard plastic along her moist slit. The moan as the tip of the vibrator nudged her clit was long and loud. Two years of repression released in that one small act.

Her orgasm when it exploded in her core a few minutes later was intense. She lay trembling on the sofa for ten minutes after it before, on shaky legs, she made her way back up stairs and fell into a deep sleep containing wild erotic dreams of Martin.

The next morning she opened the shop at exactly eight. A thing that hadn`t happened once in the past two years. She was showered. Again. Her hair was combed and hung perfectly. Her smart grey suit was complemented by a pink blouse.

A few customers came and browsed, even commentating at how happy she looked. By one o`clock the elephant was back, and sitting on her chest. "Why hadn`t he called?"

Her mind was having a conversation with its self. "He`s flying and busy. He hated the evening. He was so caring and kind. That was because I`m a lost cause. He will call. No he won`t. He liked me. I`m so old and ugly."

Millicent was sitting sipping a cup of coffee when the bell on the door startled her. Looking up she saw a delivery man with a large box. She frowned as she wasn`t expecting anything today. He placed the box on the counter, and she looked at the name and address. It was indeed for her. Once the man was gone she opened it, finding it contained two bottles of wine, a dozen roses and a huge box of chocolates in a heart shaped box. The wine was the same one they had drunk the night before. There was also a handwritten card. "Thank you for a delightful evening. I hope we can do it again soon. Best Wishes Martin x"

Her knees nearly buckled as she read and reread the card. "He really liked me." Millicent felt the same glow in her nether regions that had prompted her mad dash to the kitchen drawer last night. Walking into the small office at the back of the shop she sat in her leather, office chair and read the card once more and continued to read it over and over as her fingers crawled under the shortish skirt of her suit. Still staring at the card Millicent let her fingers press and tease her clit through her cotton panties. She couldn`t believe how wet they were.

Millicent fingered herself to a climax of earthquake proportions whilst never taking her eyes from the small card. She was still shivering in the afterglow as she heard the bell chime once more. Pulling down her skirt she sauntered out into the shop. One of her best customers, Mrs. Garrity, was flicking through the new arrivals. The forty something lady turned and remarked, "Hi Millicent." Before adding, "My word you look flushed. I hope you're not coming down with something?"

Millicent smiled at her as she thought, "Not coming down with something, but hopefully going down on something very soon."

The next few days passed with Millicent in a constant good mood. Her customers noticed the change, and business picked up as she became the attentive and helpful woman that she had been before Fiona stole her husband.

A week passed and she had heard nothing from Martin. Her doubts resurfaced and the elephant returned, but this time dancing a two step on her chest and lungs. "He`s found someone else. Someone prettier, younger, sexier!" Every time her phone rang it was answered on the first ring, but always it was something mundane. Then he called. Millicent was with a customer at the time, and the insistent ring of her mobile played in her ears as she helped the rather obese woman try on a size 14 when she really need a size 18. When it continued to ring she excused herself to answer it.

"Millicent?" He asked. His voice sounding if he was in a submarine somewhere off the coast.

"Hi Martin."

"Sorry. Been so busy. I`m back tomorrow. Dinner at eight?"

"I would love that!"

"Until then!"

Her heart pounded as she returned to "Fat woman" and managed to convince her to actually buy the size she needed.

The next thirty hours dragged, but then he was there, ringing her doorbell. One of the bottles of wine he had sent was cooling in the fridge as she opened the door and invited him in.

The wine stayed in the fridge as he told her that they had reservations at eight thirty, and he had to drive. Hiding her disappointment she linked her arm in his as they walked to the car. He drove her to a small Italian bistro in the next town. Again, he was greeted by name and given the best table in the place. They sat in the window and watched the people on the High Street.

The conversation this evening was much more intimate and personal as Martin told her about his first wife Pamela, who had died of Pancreatic cancer four years ago. How their last date was his first since she had passed. They had been married ten years and had no kids.

Millicent told him about Sam`s unfaithfulness with Fiona. She skipped the swinging bit as he really didn`t seem the type who would appreciate that. Martin was the first person she had talked to about the depression that followed, and how she had nearly lost everything. She even confessed that it was still an ongoing battle to stay afloat.

The evening was fantastic. The ambience, food and wine were complemented by the easy conversation with Martin. Her anticipation of fucking his brains out when the evening was over had her shifting uncomfortably in her chair as her arousal built, only to be dashed once more as the return drive mirrored their first date. The next day he was off to the States. Walked to the door and given a chaste kiss before he sped off left Millicent sprinting to the bedroom to find her red, plastic friend.

Two days later she was in the shop when a distinguished gentleman in a tweed suit entered. He placed a gold embossed visiting card on the counter that read, "Charles.R. Wainwright. Attorney" Millicent`s heart sank. Someone was suing her. "Ms Green," he enquired in a cultured voice.

Millicent swallowed hard and nodded.

"I represent Mr. Martin Sawyer. He has instructed me to provide you with this cheque." With that he placed a cheque made out to her for one hundred thousand pounds in front of her. Millicent nearly collapsed.

Mr Wainwright continued to speak as she just stared open mouthed at the thin piece of paper on her marble topped counter. "Mr. Sawyer has instructed me to tell you that this money may be used in two ways. The first. Mr. Sawyer would like to buy a 50% share of your business Millicent`s Boutique. Or if this is not desirable the money is an interest free loan for twelve months and will require repayment on the seventh of August next year. " He took some papers from a battered leather briefcase as he finished, "You just have to tell me which option you would like. I have prepared the paperwork for both options."

Millicent was panicking. The elephant was now dancing with a partner on her chest and her vocal chords seemed incapable of making a sound.

Mr. Wainwright waited for a second and then gave her a forced smile as he said, "Mr. Sawyer predicted this reaction. He told me to tell you that good people sometimes have bad things happen to them. The worse thing for any small business is debt, as the interest far out weighs their ability to function profitably. Therefore, if the business is debt free the amount of money earned, and therefore the profits, is much greater. So please clear your debts and then you will see your business flourish."

Millicent was nodding like one of those dogs people have in their back window. She looked into Mr Wainwrights wrinkled face and knew for certain that this was no joke. Martin was giving her a chance and she was going to grab it with both hands, "Option B please," she replied in a voice full of a strength that even surprised her.

Ten minutes later, after signing two papers and putting the "Back in 10 minutes" sign on the door she was depositing the cheque in the bank three doors down from her shop.

Over the next three days she cleared the balance of her mortgage and settled with all of her creditors. There were a few thousand pounds left, and she used this for new stock. This arrived on the following Friday, and that Saturday she was in the shop early. Hand painted signs in the window announced the new arrivals and sales available on her old stock. When she was cashing up that evening she saw record takings of over five thousand pounds.

Millicent was just parcelling the cash up to deposit in the night safe when she heard a tapping at the window. Peering through the dark shop she saw Martin`s face smiling at her through the glass. Rushing to let him in she tripped over a discarded clothes hanger and slid headlong into the door. Stunned and seeing stars she was still on her knees when she opened the door to let him in.

She wept as he held her in his arms and whispered words of comfort as her head thumped. Martin helped her into the back office and placed a cold towel over the bump on her forehead as she thanked him over and over. When she stopped gabbling he said, "Unfortunately I cannot stay long, off to Australia tomorrow for two weeks, but we could get a quick drink next door if you want?"

"I would rather do something else," she told him.

"Whatever you want to do. I only have an hour though."

Millicent reached out her arms and hugged him, pulling him to her. As she was sitting, and he was standing, it meant that her arms were wrapped his buttocks and his semi/erect cock was pressing against her cheek through his suit trousers. There was nothing she wanted more than to pull down his zipper and place her lips around his manhood, which was now pressing more urgently into her cheek.

Through will power that she didn`t know she possessed she resisted that urge. Millicent was afraid that he would think the blowjob was in return for the money he lent her, and that was the last thing she wanted. Standing on wobbly legs she said, "Let`s get that drink!"

Martin walked with her to the bank, and after the cash was safely in the night safe they walked hand in hand to the pub. Bill and Gwen were both behind the bar as it was a busy Saturday night. The questioning look they gave her with slightly raised eyebrows were they only acknowledgement of the past they had shared. She hadn`t seen them for nearly two years, even though they were practically neighbours.

Millicent gave them a "Please don`t say anything" smile and sat at a corner table while Martin bought their drinks. Once he was back with his pint and a vodka for Millicent they fell easily into their normal conversation mode.

She asked him all about his visit to Turkey and the next trip starting tomorrow. He gave her a detailed answer about his many investments in those countries of which in all reality she only understood about half. Millicent smiled at his earnest descriptions as she was just happy to be in his company and listen to his soft tenor voice.

He surprised her when he was nearly finished with his beer. He placed the glass on the table and took her hand in his, and looking her directly in the eye he murmured, "My dearest Millicent. I must confess I think I am falling for you. I know I haven`t been the best suitor. Work and all that, but I promise to try and do better."

If Millicent had been one of those seventeenth century women that she loved to read about in trashy novels when the store was quiet then her heart would have been "fluttering!" She stared back and replied in a quavering voice, "I know you are busy, please don`t worry about that. I have loved our brief times together and am more than happy to wait for your return. What you have done for me already is more than I could ever repay, and I`m not talking about the money. I`m saying you gave me my confidence back and rekindled desires that I thought were gone for ever," then she blushed as her eyes left his and latched onto her glass that she was gripping tightly in one hand.

Then Millicent stammered," I-I mean.....desire to be a success.....to succeed,"

She looked up when he laughed. That sound was one of her favourite things about him. He leaned in closer and said, "I think you may be lying about that just a little bit. I think you felt my desire a little earlier and you didn`t seem that upset."

Now she was giggling like a pre-teen. She pulled him to her and whispered in his ear so quietly he had to move even closer to hear her words, "In the shop I was so close to pulling down your pants and taking advantage of you right there and then."

They were both giggling loudly now and drawing stares from the other customers, and he asked earnestly, "And why didn`t you?"

Now she was serious, the giggles gone as she told him, "I thought you would think I was a whore and giving you sex for that money!"

Martin laughed again as he told her, "Can we go back to the shop then. I will take my money back and we can replay the scene once more!" He was teasing her Millicent knew, but she just nodded and stood up.

The laugh was louder now as he drained his glass and stood up, " I was joking Millicent."

She flashed him a look that even a blind man would have seen the meaning behind, turned on her heel and walked two paces before looking back and saying, " I wasn`t!" Then leaving the pub with Martin following hastily in her wake.

In her desperation to get the door of the shop open she dropped her keys twice as she felt his presence behind her. Then the door was open and they fell through it in jumble of arms and legs as they embraced, kissing, with their hands exploring each other's clothed bodies. Millicent was heading for the back office, but they never made it, falling to the carpeted floor of the shop as she clawed at his belt and his hands closed around her breasts, still secure in her cotton blouse.

The shop was dark. The only light was the weak glow of the street lamp across the street. She managed to undo his belt even though her fingers trembled, and her hands shook. Then she was pulling down his pants and trousers. She managed to get them only as far as mid-thigh, but it was enough. Her hand closed around his stiff shaft. It wasn`t as big as Sam`s, but it felt so powerful in her dainty hand as she stroked him with an urgency born of her burning desire.

Millicent was the dominant one, pushing him down onto his back, her hand never leaving his hardness. Looking down at his smiling face she bent and kissed him before moving as quick as a cobra and taking his circumcised head in her mouth. He tasted so good as she lavished kisses on the tip, and ran her tongue around the crown.

Millicent heard people outside, some even stopped to look at her window display as she began to take more and more of him into her mouth. Martin sucked in a deep breath as her nose nestled into his wiry, bush of pubic hair as she deep throated him on the floor of the shop.

She held him there for as long as she could before starting to bob up and down on his pole, covering it with her saliva. He was tapping her on the shoulder now and she glanced up and saw him mouth, "If you don`t stop I`m going to come right now."

She let him free from her mouth and gave him the broadest smile before sucking him completely into her mouth. His whole body cramped beneath her, his thighs quivered and he stuttered, "God. Oh my God....I`m.....I'm......going.....to......"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"

Millicent felt her mouth flood with his seed as his body convulsed. He came a lot as he jerked and jerked beneath her. Millicent took it all. Swallowing and swallowing until he eventually calmed and the only sound in the shop was his heavy breathing as she held his shrinking dick in her mouth, her tongue running lightly over the tip to gather the last drops of his ejaculation.

They lay together on the floor. She moved up to be next to him, his arm dragging her into a hug as strong as a bear. His hand stoked her hair as he told her, "My God Millicent. Now I know why I have fallen for you so hard." Then he giggled as he whispered, "I may need a few minutes before I can return the favour, I´m not the youngest anymore!"

It was actually twenty minutes before Millicent felt him slide easily into her well lubricated tunnel. The five minutes before that had been spent with him removing her clothing carefully before he used his tongue on her burning snatch. He wasn`t the most adept lover she had ever had, but he licked her with enthusiasm. This fact plus Millicent`s heightened sate of arousal had her scratching the carpet and moaning loudly as her hands pushed his head roughly between her thighs as she climaxed.

Reaching for his shaft, still slick from her blowjob, she felt his hardness return. Lying on her back she guided him to her entrance, then he thrust aggressively with his hips, and he was inside her. He moved slowly. His whole cock entering and leaving her with long regular strokes. It felt so good after her long abstinence, and she pushed her own hips up against his at every thrust.

They soon had built up a rhythm and Millicent felt her next orgasm build in her core as his thrusts became more hurried and insistent. She ground her clit against his pelvic bone in an attempt to hurry her own release as she felt him stiffen, then the warmth of his semen filled her vagina and that was the nudge she needed. Her fingernails raked his back and her pussy clamped around his dick as she let a long, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" escape from her lips. Not quite a scream, but very, very close, and she glanced nervously at the shop window to see if anyone had been watching them.