Millicent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn`t however the photos that had caused her sudden interest in opening the box. She delved between the photos and eventually her fingers touched the hard disk at the bottom. Taking the DVD she inserted it in the DVD player attached to the huge flat screen TV fixed to the bedroom wall. Clicking play she went back to lie on the bed.

The film was homemade in her and Sam`s bedroom in Rose Lane. Sam was lying on their matrimonial bed stroking his impressive erection as Millicent came into the room. She was wearing black thigh high stockings with black high heels and nothing else. She smiled at the camera.

Millicent remembered their excitement when they had saved for the video camera and tripod and set it up in their bedroom on the very day they bought it.

Millicent watched herself crawl slowly up the bed like a cat stalking a small bird before she opened her mouth and deep throated Sam´s hard dick.

Millicent let out a low moan and paused the film. Her hand rummaged urgently in the bottom drawer of her nightstand until she located her rabbit vibrator. Her breath was coming in short pants now as she fiddled with the controls on the toy in her hand until she had the setting to her liking. Pressing the cool plastic to her hot clit she simultaneously pressed play on the remote control.

The film shuddered as it started again. The resolution on the picture was remarkably good and Millicent moaned again as she saw a strand of her own saliva trail from her lip to the tip of Sam`s hard cock as she once more glanced at the camera.

On the screen Millicent was continuing to bob her head up and down on Sam`s cock in the past, as the vibrator buzzed between her thighs in the present. After a few minutes Sam moved her so that she was on all fours, sideways on to the camera. He used his right hand to line his dick up with her vagina, all the time smiling at the camera. Even on the grainy film Millicent could see his hard pole was shiny with her saliva.

Then he was burying his large member in her snatch. Millicent could almost feel it penetrate her as she watched the movie through eyes slitted with arousal. As Sam started to plough her with long, regular strokes Millicent closed her eyes and pressed the rabbit hard against her aching clit as the bedroom was filled with the grunts, groans and moans of a younger her and her virile ex-husband fucking nearly twenty years ago.

As younger Millicent came loudly on film, so her older self shrieked and bucked violently on the bed as she experienced a powerful climax at her own hands, albeit with the help of her plastic friend and Duracell batteries. Millicent was still shivering as after shocks of her wonderful climax rippled through her body as Sam grunted loudly from the large TV. Millicent opened her eyes just quickly enough to see four large ropes of his come landing on her younger, prettier buttocks, and then the film stopped.

Millicent lay on the bed breathing heavily. Her body shivering in the air-conditioned room after the heat of the terrace and the added heat of her climax. On unsteady legs she went to the huge en-suite bathroom and switched on the shower. She cleaned her vibrator first, as she always did, before varying the water temperature to tepid and letting it play all over her sweat streaked body. Martin had installed one of those showers with water jets at various heights in the cabin and Millicent flinched as one jet hit her directly on her puffy pussy lips, and she nearly came for a second time.

Twenty minutes later she pulled her yellow sundress over her still damp body and walked into the kitchen. Cheese slices and a tomato were soon transformed into sandwiches, and she carried the plate and a new gin and tonic out onto the terrace. The paraglider was gone thankfully, and the bright orange ball of the sun was setting on the horizon. It was still warm enough though as Millicent munched on her sandwich in between large gulps of gin and tonic as her mind once more returned to almost twenty years ago.

Chapter 3

Millicent and Sam were both nervous as hell as they waited for the doorbell to chime that Saturday evening. Sam looked fantastic in a white dress shirt and navy-blue slacks. He was freshly shaved and showered, and the smell of his aftershave filled the small lounge where they both paced like caged lions.

Millicent had raided her own shop for her outfit. A red miniskirt finished at mid-thigh and a blue silk blouse was left untucked and covering the top half of the skirt. Underneath she was wearing brand new lingerie that she had ordered from a surprised supplier of hers. A black lace bra with gauzy panels covering her nipples, a matching pair of panties covering her small bush of trimmed black pubic hair, and to top it off an old style garter belt was clipped to sheer black stockings with a black seam up the back. It had taken her a good ten minutes of worried fiddling to get the seams straight, but the effort had been worth it as Sam had hardened in seconds when he came out of the bathroom and caught her in just her underwear.

Laughing at his discomfort Millicent had blown him quickly, on her knees in the bedroom, and then waited patiently as he returned to the shower to clean off the remnants of his orgasm, although she had swallowed most of it.

The five inch red heels she wore brought her almost to the same height as her husband as they hurried to the door when the bell chimed. It was a warm July night, so they went without a coat down the path behind Tom, before slipping into the back seat of his Cortina and saying hello to Jackie who was sitting in the front seat grinning like a lunatic as she let her eyes roam over the good-looking couple.

They drove through the dusk, then turned onto a rutted country track that led through dark trees and Tom had to put the lights on high beam to avoid crashing into their roots that dotted the track. A few minutes later and they stopped outside a large cottage with six or seven cars parked on the gravel parking lot. The lights were on in the cottage, the door was open and the sound of laughter and people chatting greeted them as they approached.

Millicent grabbed Sam`s hand tightly as they entered the cottage and found themselves in a large lounge with several armchairs and two large over stuffed sofas. There were about fourteen people inside and Millicent gasped when she recognised nearly all of them.

Her hairdresser Selena was there and her husband Bob. Bill and Gwen who owned the pub next door to the shop. James and Jilly who she knew from the pub quiz. He worked in the City as something, and she was a secretary at the local law firm. Harry and Isabel from the supermarket were chatting to Ben and Gemma. Gemma was a customer at her shop and Ben had been in a couple of times with her. Fabio and his wife Silvia who ran the Italian restaurant in the town were talking to a young stylish couple in their late twenties.

Everybody greeted the newcomers and Millicent felt herself relax slightly, although she still gripped Sam`s hand like her life depended on it. The young couple who she hadn`t recognised approached them and the woman said, "Welcome to our home. You must be Millicent and Sam. I`m Georgina, and this is my husband Nick. What would you like to drink? And by the way Millicent you look absolutely delicious," and she licked her lips provocatively.

Sam and Millicent both chose vodka and were holding glasses of a strong mix within minutes, courtesy of the handsome Nick. Millicent found the next thirty minutes totally surreal as the couples mingled and chatted as you would at any drinks party in the town, however there was a strong undercurrent of sexual tension in the room because everybody knew that is what they had all come for. Millicent was glued to her husband as they moved from couple to couple exchanging banal small talk.

Millicent clasped Sam`s hand so tightly when the lights dimmed dramatically that he let out a loud, "Ouch!" that caused everyone in the room to stare in his direction and he let out a bashful, "Sorry!" Millicent pulled him by the hand until they were in a dark corner with their backs pressed against the rough stone walls and they looked on amazed as the couples began kissing. The amazing thing was that they weren`t kissing their partners.

It very quickly moved to the next stage, led as Millicent had anticipated, by the effervescent Jackie. The small black dress that she had been wearing was soon lying on the ground as she pulled the handsome Nick towards one of the armchairs. Underneath the dress Jackie had been wearing small blue panties that looked like silk. Her massive breasts were crammed into a matching bra that she deftly removed as Nick stood before her and unzipped his trousers, before pulling them down to his knees together with a pair of dark green boxers. An impressive six-inch erection sprung into view which Jackie eagerly engulfed with her mouth. Millicent watched her friend sucking another wife's husbands cock for a few minutes. It was only when he slipped from her mouth and Jackie pressed her terrific globes together around his stiffness that Millicent realised she had been holding her breath. She exhaled loudly as Nick began to thrust with his hips and his greasy cock slipped up and down between Jackie's pendulous breasts. Her friend was being tit fucked by the host.

Dragging her eyes from that scene she quickly latched on to Tom and Bob who had Gemma on her hands and knees between them. Gemma`s lovely blue dress that she had bought from Millicent only last week was discarded on the back of the armchair where Jilly had her head buried between Isabel`s thick thighs as Isabel sucked on Ben`s quite large dick. Tom was powering into Gemma who in turn had Bob`s rather thin and short dick as deep in her mouth as she could manage as she was breathing heavily from Tom`s penetrations.

In another corner Silvia was riding James with Bill buried in her arse and James in her mouth. The poor girl looked in some pain but the sounds of glee she was making told Millicent she was obviously enjoying herself immensely.

On one of the sofas Gwen and Selena were doing sixty-nine with each other as Harry fucked Gwen from behind.

Millicent and Sam were just staring open mouthed at all of the writhing bodies when they both jumped as a husky feminine voice came from beside Millicent, "See something you like?" said Georgina and Millicent turned towards the voice.

Georgina was stunning. The miniskirt and blouse she had been wearing when they arrived was gone. Instead she stood next to them in just a pair of thigh high grey stockings. Her pubic area was completely shaved and there was a small ring through the dark brown nipple of her right breast. Her blonde hair hung loose on her shoulders, and she was idly stroking her slit with one long, manicured finger as she stared suggestively at Sam and Millicent.

Millicent swallowed hard and looked at her husband who was in turn staring with obvious desire at the gorgeous creature standing nearly naked next to his wife. Millicent watched Sam flinch as Georgina reached out a thin hand and grabbed the noticeable bulge in his trousers."Mmmmmmmm! Feels big. I bet it`s delicious," Georgina almost breathed the words as she sank to her knees and roughly pulled Sam`s trousers and boxers to his ankles.

Millicent looked on stunned as Georgina began to blow her husband as she stood only a foot away. Her feeling of amazement reached new heights as she felt Georgina`s hand run up the inside of her leg before a thin finger began stroking her panty covered slit. Georgina moved her head and finger at the same tempo so that Millicent and Sam`s stimulation was perfectly synchronised.

Despite her shock Millicent felt her body responding and the gusset of her new panties start to become wet. She had never had a woman's hand play with her sex before but she couldn`t say she wasn`t enjoying the experience. There was no doubt that Sam was enjoying the attention of their hostess as his back rested against the wall while his hand grabbed a handful of blonde hair and his eyes clamped shut.

When Millicent looked down at the beauty blowing her husband and saw Sam`s knees begin to quiver she knew that Sam was about to erupt.

Sure enough her husband let out a small groan and his whole body jerked as he ejaculated again and again into Georgina`s mouth. When he had calmed, Georgina rose gracefully from her knees and kissed Millicent forcefully on the lips, her tongue pushing hard against Millicent`s lips until she was forced to open her mouth. She tasted the familiar salty taste of her husband's come as Georgina transferred his huge deposit from her mouth to Millicent`s.

Millicent found the whole experience exhilarating and savoured the taste of her husbands seed as she French kissed the gorgeous creature that had sucked it from his body. It was a few minutes later before she realised that Georgina`s finger had pushed past the gusset of her panties and was sliding lazily in and out of her pussy.

Millicent felt herself stiffen, the normal precursor to her climax, as Georgina allowed her finger to rub slowly across her G-spot, and then she was moaning into the woman`s mouth as she came. Georgina continued to kiss her whilst hugging her with the hand that wasn`t fingering her snatch as her body shuddered through its orgasm.

When Millicent`s breathing returned to normal and her shudders had stopped Georgina leaned forward and in that husky, sexy voice whispered in Millicent`s ear, "My turn now, my beautiful one."

Millicent stared at her in disbelief, but her hand moved unbidden to the shaved mound of Georgina. She had no clue what she was supposed to do, so just did things that she liked Sam to do to her. Her thumb pressed hard on the rigid clit at the top of Georgina`s slit as two fingers forced their way through the slick folds of the woman`s pussy and into the warm, wet tunnel between her legs.

Georgina mewled softly and buried her face into Millicent`s breasts, that were still inside her blouse. Millicent heard her husband suck in air and when she looked downwards she saw that Georgina was stroking his hardening dick with just her fingernails.

Millicent had not lost her coyness but her strong libido took over. She was making it up as she went along but it seemed to be satisfying her first ever woman partner as she was panting like a dog in a hot car as Melissa fingered her furiously. Why she did what she did next Melissa would never be able to answer, but she gently pushed Georgina to the floor and followed her downwards with her fingers still active in Georgina`s dripping cunt.

Millicent heard Georgina whimper as Millicent took the nipple ring between her teeth and pulled gingerly. The woman beneath her was now writhing around as Millicent exerted more and more pressure, stretching the tortured nipple to an exaggerated length. Millicent heard Georgina let out a long "Aaah!" as she came. Her orgasm causing her entire body to go rigid before she shivered as if from an icy wind. Millicent left her nipple and let her tongue trail down the flat tummy of her hostess until she caught her scent wafting up from Georgina`s pussy. The smell was of musk and lemon shower gel. Taking a deep breath Millicent ran her tongue along Georgina`s slimy slit. The taste was a mix of honey and salt, but not unpleasant.

Millicent pushed her tongue deeper into the sopping wet tunnel of Georgina`s vagina. She was happily moving her tongue around inside as she herself loved that when Sam did it to her, when she heard Georgina breathlessly call out, "Millicent, stop for a minute. Take of your clothes so I can taste you too. Please. I want to taste you!"

As if on autopilot Melissa stood. With trembling hands she released the zip of her skirt before letting it fall, pulled by gravity. She fumbled at the buttons of her blouse until eventually she could pull it from her body. Standing there in just her lingerie she looked down expectantly at Georgina completely unsure of her next move. The stunning blonde gave her a salacious grin and whispered, "Straddle me, as you would Sam."

Awkwardly Melissa moved onto her knees and swung one stockinged leg over Georgina so that she was facing her feet. Melissa felt Georgina`s hands grip her hips and pull her back and down until Melissa`s snatch hovered above Georgina`s face and then Melissa felt Georgina`s tongue as it ran along her soaking slit. She luxuriated in the feelings emanating from her sex for a second before cautiously dipping her head back between her legs and once more began lapping at Georgina`s cunt.

Melissa was enjoying herself so much that she had momentarily forgotten about Sam. Then she felt the insistent tapping of the head of his dick against her entrance. She gasped as she sensed him penetrate her and Georgina sucked powerfully on her clit. Her orgasm crashed through her body, her head flew backwards away from Georgina`s pussy and her back arched painfully. Sam was plunging into her with long, rapid strokes and she couldn`t concentrate anymore on Georgina, she was just swept up in waves of her own pleasure as her husbands hard dick buried itself over and over inside her and Georgina sucked her clit with ever increasing force.

Her next climax smashed through her body sending ripples of extasy through her every nerve. She was just returning to earth as she felt Sam`s semen fill her. She collapsed forward so that her cheek rested on one of Georgina`s knees and the sound of the woman sucking her husbands come from her pussy was like a distant murmur as she lay panting on top of Georgina.

Slowly the three parted. Both Sam and Millicent sat with their bare backs resting against the cold stone wall. Georgina lay at their feet, her head resting on one hand just staring at them. With an impish grin she said, "Welcome to the club!" and all three laughed, although for Sam and Melissa it was slightly forced as they tried to take in what had happened.

The sounds of sex was still filling the room and when Millicent peered around the room she noticed that there had been further swaps made during their time with Georgina. Georgina rose from the floor and Millicent watched her pick her way through the throng of copulating couples before she retraced her steps carrying three glasses. Giving one each to Sam and Millicent the trio sat together and watched the erotic scenes before them.

Thirty minutes later Sam and Melissa were sitting in the back seat of Tom`s car as he ferried them home. The party had broken up very quickly and everybody dressed themselves before departing. The good byes were stilted with guilt, although each affirmed that they would be at the next meeting of the club.

After Tom and Jackie dropped them off the couple showered together. Millicent washed her hair after Sam left her in the bathroom and by the time she joined him in the lounge with her head wrapped in a towel and wearing a large bathrobe he already had a steaming mug of tea waiting for her. They sat in silence for a good ten minutes and sipped the hot brew. Then Millicent asked quietly, "What did you think?"

Sam was silent for a few beats of Millicent`s heart before his face broke into a beaming smile as he exclaimed, "I loved it!" then he paused before asking in softer tones, "And you? Did you like it?"

Millicent had already made up her mind what her answer would be when she was in the shower. "Yes, I loved it to. Does that make us bad people? I still love you more than anything in the World, but that, this evening was so mischievous and exciting. I can't wait for the next meeting, now come to bed I`m even hornier after that than normal."

Giggling, they nearly ran up the stairs, and it was almost three in the morning before they fell into an exhausted sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx