Millicent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

They lay together, still connected, as they panted on the floor. Martin kissed her then. Their tongues entwined, and it felt so marvellous to Millicent that she wanted this moment to last forever. Him buried inside her, his strong frame pushing her into the plush carpet of the shop`s floor as they kissed and kissed.

All good things must end. Twenty minutes later he was apologising profusely as they stood in the shop doorway. He told her he would be back in two weeks, then kissed her and walked around the corner to the car park to collect his car. Millicent was to wired to drive home so went and sat in her tiny office for a while until she was satisfied she could safely make the drive home.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 5

Millicent was smiling as she got up from the lounger. The evening had turned cooler now after the heat of the day. Starting to go inside she stopped when she heard the couple laughing below. Walking to the edge of the terrace she looked down into the gloom and saw that the Fiona look alike was now sitting on the chest of the young man, her long floral skirt splayed around her covering his lower body.

Shadows thrown from the half-retracted terrace awning hid Millicent from their view as she watched the young lovers on the beach below.

The young man now had his hands under the thin sweatshirt she wore, and was apparently massaging her breasts. The young girl reacted by moving her position slightly and Millicent guessed that she was now sitting directly on the man`s dick.

Normally Millicent would have left the pair to their pleasure and gone inside, but today had been filled with erotic memories of the past conjured up in part by seeing the girl who resembled her nemesis so much.

The young girl was now pushing her hips back and forth. What was happening below the long skirt Millicent could only imagine. The mans hands were still busy under the sweat shirt and the girl had her head thrown back as she ground herself against what was probably a growing erection.

Millicent`s view of the young man`s face was hidden by the shadow of the girl`s body so she could see only his calves, and feet clad in sneakers. He was wearing shorts in the warm August weather, so his legs were bare as the girl continued to gyrate on top of him, her hands resting on his chest.

Millicent shuffled further back into the shadows as the girl climbed off of him. A nervous glance in all directions followed before she pulled down his shorts. Millicent moved silently to another position from where she had a better view. The young man`s dick was now standing to attention once liberated from the confines of his shorts.

Another furtive peep to North, South, East and West and then Millicent gasped as the girl took the erection between her lips. The young man scrambled to get a purchase on his lover`s body, but gradually he manoeuvred her so that his head was covered by her voluminous skirt. The couple were now in the classic 69 position. Millicent could only see the action at one end, but that was more than arousing as the girl sucked and bobbed on the cock in her mouth, her other hand gently caressing the balls of her lover.

The girl spun away from the man`s groin, raised herself above his midriff aand with her hand moving under her skirt she must have guided within her. She took a minute to find a comfortable position and adjust her skirt to hide their actions before beginning to bounce up and down on her man at a quite rapid rate of knots.

Their coupling didn`t last long, and even from fifty yards away she heard him groan as he came. This was followed seconds later by aloud, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" from the girl, before she collapsed forward onto his chest.

Millicent blew a loving kiss in their direction and headed inside. She needed her rabbit, as she knew there would be no sleep before she came for the fourth time that day. She was becoming a middle aged sex addict she thought to herself as she hurried to the bedroom. There was no need for the stimulus of an old DVD this time, her half an hour of voyeurism had left her slit wet to the touch, and the vibrator slipped inside her easily. Less than five minutes later Millicent`s back arched off of the mattress as her climax burst in her core. As she cried out, her needs satisfied, she longed for the toy to be replaced by a warm, living phallus, and preferably that of her husband.

Lying naked on the bed in her darkened room she let the mild aftershocks ripple through her rapidly cooling body. The thin sheen of sweat felt naughty, but nice as she pulled a light sheet up to cover her nudity. Millicent tossed and turned to find her position. The air conditioner hummed in the stillness as her active mind wandered once more.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two weeks while Martin was in Australia passed at a snail`s pace. Millicent stayed busy in the shop. Her increased income was re-invested in new stock and she extended the sale to get rid of her older stock and to provide space for the incoming articles. Business was booming. She had already put ten thousand into the savings account she had created to repay Martin`s loan, and it was still only the third week of the month. She still lived as frugally as she had before, but now with a purpose. That being to pay back her boyfriend, "Was he her boyfriend or just her lover?"

People noticed the difference in her. There was that old smile that had been missing for years. As she walked around the shop there was a spring in her step, and no customer query went unanswered, Millicent giving them honest appraisals of how they looked in her clothes.

Just a few days before Martin`s expected return there was a rather awkward meeting when Georgina and Nick walked through the door of the shop. There was a definite shadow over the conversation as they enquired into how she was, how was business. When Nick left to go to the bank Georgina surprised her by giving her a peck on the cheek and whispering, "I`ve missed you Millicent. Don`t you ever think about the club?"

Millicent shook her head, the shock of Georgina`s kiss had her running her eyes around the shop to see if any of the other customers had seen.

Georgina continued to speak in hushed tones, "We haven`t seen Fiona or Sam for nearly a year, so you could come back. I am sure everybody would love to see you, plus," she paused, leaned in so that her lips were right next to Millicent`s left ear, "I want to fuck you again!"

Millicent was torn. Georgina was a wonderful lover that she had enjoyed on many occasions, but the club would be a massive mistake for her as she seemed to be getting her life back on track.

Loudly enough that the other customers could hear she said, "Why don`t you try this one Madam?" grabbing a random dress from a rail and then leading Georgina back into a far corner where there was a small, purpose built wooden changing room.

Once out of sight of the other shoppers Millicent pulled Georgina behind the red curtain and kissed her passionately, and her knees went weak when the younger woman responded by pushing her tongue between Millicent`s lips and into her mouth.

When they broke this kiss Millicent told her, "Georgina. I honestly couldn`t face the club, but.........if you wanted to come by this evening............................?"

"What time?" Georgina asked as her hand slipped under Millicent´s short skirt and her fingers stroked sensuously along the gusset of Millicent`s panties.

"I close at six," then she was talking to air, as Georgina left her, strolled through the shop and out into the High Street.

The next four hours were full of doubts as Millicent thought, "What the fuck have I done? You stupid bitch, everything was just perfect, and now you have invited that crazy woman back into your life. What the fuck are you thinking. What if Martin finds out? He could ask you to repay the loan if he hates dykes. Worse, you could never see him again. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She must have said the last "Fuck" out loud as a woman in the skirt section shot her a dirty look and walked haughtily from the store.

The store was empty, so Millicent decided on a pee break. Entering the small cubicle in her office she was amazed to feel how wet her panties were when she shimmied them down before placing her bum on the cold porcelain. Millicent sat there thinking. "Just one time to get it out of my system, then I tell her to never come back. Never to come back as a client, and definitely not to come back as a lover."

Going back into the shop she found four women browsing. The next three hours passed quickly with a steady stream of customers leaving with laden bags. Millicent was totting up the takings as the door bell rang announcing Georgina`s entrance. She had been home and changed. The black, leather mini skirt and scarlet silk blouse looked stunning on her. The nylons on her legs were sheer and ebony and she looked taller in red heels that matched her top.

Millicent moved quickly to lock the door and swing the sign from open to closed. As Millicent turned back from the door Georgina spoke, her voice breathless with desire, "Hurry. I can`t be too long. I told Nick I was coming back to pick up something that I bought earlier, as you know this is totally against club rules, plus I have never done this without Nick in the room. Strangely it feels like cheating!"

The two women were in each other's arms in seconds. Millicent walked Georgina backwards into the small office at the back. Their tongues fought with each other in their mouths as their hands ran fervently over their bodies. Finally they were in the office and invisible to the people walking past outside.

Millicent was feverishly pulling at the buttons of Georgina`s blouse whilst trying to help her with the zipper of her own summer dress she was wearing. Then the blouse and dress lay on the floor. Georgina broke their embrace to undo the clasp on the miniskirt, letting it slide down her hips to gather at her ankles while she resumed hugging and kissing Millicent.

Millicent was naked under her dress. The wet panties discarded twenty minutes before Georgina arrived. Georgina herself was now only wearing a lacy black bra and panties with a matching suspender belt attached to the black stockings. The two women fell to the floor as both pushed their hands between the thighs of the other. Millicent moaned as Georgina found her opening and pushed two fingers inside her with no preamble, just a rough, urgent penetration full of desire and need.

Millicent fiddled with the panties blocking her fingers entry to Georgina`s tunnel, but eventually the fingers were inside the beautiful blonde and Millicent was frigging her as fervently as Georgina was fingering her.

Burying her face in Georgina`s breasts her teeth latched upon the small ring in Georgina`s right nipple, clamping it through the thin material of her bra. Georgina muttered under her breath, "Oh my God! Suck it Millicent. Bite me. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I missed his!"

Millicent was coming now. Georgina`s fingers penetrating her at an increased tempo, as she felt the first tremors, before it exploded like a grenade at her core and she screamed loudly. Her "Yeeeeeeeeeeees!" echoing around the walls of the small office.

Georgina whimpered softly as her climax arrived a minute later. Millicent was still heaving deep breaths into her lungs as Georgina spun 360 degrees and buried her head in Millicent`s groin, pushing her tongue between Millicent`s swollen labia, whilst pressing her cunt in to Millicent`s face. The next five minutes were filled with slurping and sucking sounds as the two women licked and tongued each other until both had loud and expletive ridden orgasms.

They lay on the floor panting for a few minutes, then Georgina kissed her on the lips, dressed quicky, leaving without saying a word. It was only fifteen minutes from her when she entered until Georgina`s departure, as a shell-shocked Millicent just lay on the floor and stared after her.

Millicent`s legs were still shaking slightly as she climbed from the floor, pulled the summer dress over her body and went back to the till. It was as if the last quarter of an hour had not happened as she counted the money carefully before putting it in the sack for the bank. Closing the shop she strolled rapidly to the bank and deposited the money. On the spur of the moment she decided to stop for a drink in the pub.

As she walked in she saw Georgina and Nick sitting at a corner table. They both waved as if they hadn`t seen her in years. Millicent ordered her drink from Gwen and sat at the bar sipping it. Feeling a presence behind her she swivelled her head to see Nick smiling at her, "Shame about the dress," he said jovially as he ordered drinks from Gwen.

"What the fuck was he talking about?" Millicent thought but stayed silent.

"Georgina said you had to order her one, as the one in the shop was too big!" he spoke to her without looking as he was getting his change from Gwen.

Now she got it. Georgina had to come up with an excuse for why she had nothing with her when she returned from the shop. The ruse that she had used that she had to collect something had nearly misfired. Millicent nodded and said, "Yes, hopefully I can get her size from my supplier. I will call her and let her know." Then he was gone, weaving through the early Saturday evening crowd with a pint, and a gin and tonic for Georgina. Millicent finished her drink and walked out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Millicent was now restless in the bed, the thin sheet sticking to her perspiring body. The thoughts of that frantic, last evening with Georgina leaving her unable to sleep. With a huff she climbed out of the bed and went into the bathroom to splash some cold water on her body. There was no getting around it, she had been horny as hell all day. Her mind flashing more and more erotic pictures to her brain like a shoddy Soho cinema.

Walking back into the bedroom she approached a small chest of drawers where both she and Martin slung things when they couldn`t think of where else to put them. One of the drawers contained their porn collection. No, in reality it was hers, as he had shown little or no interest in watching any of them. She had bought a selection of DVD`s in the hope of identifying what turned him on, as she desperately sought to improve their sex life. None had seemed to light his fire, so to speak, so had lain in the drawer unwatched for more than a year.

Flipping through the ten or so DVD covers she found the one she wanted. "Denver Dykes". She had just put the silver disk in the DVD player when her mobile rang. It was late, so she was concerned it may be her elderly mother in Eastbourne, as she ran to the nightstand to pick it up.

"Hello," she said, a slight tremor of anxiety in her voice.

"Hello Darling. It`s me!"

Relief flooded her body for the second time that night."Hi Martin. Why the second call?"

"I was worried about you. Our last call was a little.....strange. I couldn`t talk as I was sitting in the hotel bar with some clients." He paused for a second before asking, "What was all that sexy talk about?" then he laughed.

The film started as Millicent was thinking how to answer. Loud moaning filling the quiet room and obviously made their way down the phone and all the way to Malaysia.

"What`s that noise?" he asked, a slight tone of suspicion in his voice.

Millicent stabbed a finger on the DVD remote, but in her haste she hit volume instead of Off and the moaning became deafening. Her next stab hit the correct button and the film paused and the moaning stopped.

"I`m so sorry darling. I was just watching one of those tapes I bought last year. You know one of the naughty ones!"

His laugh filled her ears and brought her undisguised joy as it always did. "You are a horny minx today. What brought all this on?"

Millicent decided that honesty was the best policy, well a censored honesty actually.

"I don`t know darling. The weather was so hot today and you have been gone so long, both contributed to me being like a cat on heat all day. You don`t have to worry though, my pussy is firmly reserved for you on your return, but I am telling you that you better not go to bloody sleep on me. I need a good fucking by the man I love!"

"Fucking hell. Why did I say that?" she thought as the laughter grew louder.

"Well I can see that the woman I love is in desperate need and I have been a neglectful husband!"

"Yes you have!" she giggled down the phone.

His voice got a little bit quieter as he asked, "Are you playing with yourself watching that movie?"

With honesty being the best policy she put on her best sultry Jayne Mansfield voice as she said playfully, "You better believe it baby! I already changed the batteries on my vibrator. TWICE!" The last word was nearly yelled into the phone as they both laughed together.

Then there was silence, "Had she overstepped?"

When his voice returned Millicent was sure that she detected a trace of lust as he said almost breathlessly, "Get your lap-top and Skype me!" Then the phone went dead.

Millicent went to grab the lap-top from the small office they shared. Carrying it back to the bedroom she pulled on the yellow sundress before setting the lap-top on a pillow and dialling up Martins Skype name.

Millicent could have fainted when the screen filled with a picture of a hotel room with Martin laying on the bed. In his hand was an erection bigger than she had ever witnessed him having before, and he was slowly stroking it. His first words were, "Get naked. Let`s have some Skype sex and see if that helps with your problem! At least in the short term."

Millicent was giggling as she pulled the thin dress off her body, exposing herself to the man in a hotel room eight thousand miles away. Getting into the spirit of the game she whispered in a husky, sensual voice, "Tell me what you want baby. Tell me what to do. Whatever you tell me, I will do it as you play with your long, thick, virile cock until the come shoots from the tip!"

Martin actually let out a groan as she talked. He was having trouble talking as he panted, "Turn around and show me your pussy!" Millicent moved so that lap-top camera was pointing straight between her legs.

Another longer groan followed by, "Use your vibrator on that lovely, sexy pussy!"

Millicent couldn`t believe what was happening, but she hurried to follow his orders. She had dreamt about things like this for their entire marriage. Soon she was lying propped up on a pillow so she could still see Martin on the screen. In the small box in the corner she could see herself and the red plastic of the vibrator resting between her engorged labia.

"Now.....slowly.....up and down your slit," the next breathless order came from the lap top.

Millicent did as he had said but then jumped as the next order was nearly shouted, "Turn it on. For God`s sake switch the thing on!"

Millicent blushed. In her haste to please her husband she had forgotten to activate the vibrator. She fiddled with the device until a low buzzing filled the room. Laying it back on her slit she shivered as the vibrations stimulated the puffy outer lips of her snatch.

Another groan from Martin and Millicent experienced a moment of panic, "I hope to God this is really my Martin, and not some perverted doppelganger".

"Now push it inside and gently move it in and out!" She followed his every instruction.

"Now your clitoris. Press it hard on your clitoris. I know you like that!"

His hand was moving quicker as the toy sent waves of complete pleasure spreading out from the sensitive nub of nerves to her extremities.

"Press harder!"

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers