Millicent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Millicent pushed her plate away and drained her glass, sucking the last remnants of the ice cubes into her mouth as the sun finally dipped below the horizon and dusk settled over the terrace. She was smiling to herself at all of the memories that had been conjured up about her previous marriage and their time in the club, but those memories were tinged with sadness by the acrimonious end to their marriage and the sexual void it had left in her life.

Martin was a wonderful caring husband, but in the sack he was a poor substitute for her ex-husband. They weren`t quite at the point of sex on birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas yet, but they were bloody close. With his hectic work life Martin was more often than not in another country, if not a different continent, and even when he was there he was either exhausted or seemed uninterested in having sex with her. Millicent didn`t think the later was true, but his sex drive was not what she was used to.

As she placed the plate and her glass in the dishwasher she gave a humourless laugh as she resigned herself to the fact that she would never get back what she had with Sam. She missed the constant sex and their swinging lifestyle. She had tried every trick in the book to raise Martin`s libido, but had failed at nearly every turn. As for going to a swingers club, that was totally out of the question and would probably see her in the divorce court double quick.

She had just settled onto the large sofa and switched on the TV when her mobile rang. "Hello Darling," came Martin`s crackly voice when she answered.

"Hi Martin. How are things? I cannot wait to see you again. I miss you."

"I will be there Friday evening my love. How are things with you?"

There was a pause at the other end of the phone as Millicent blurted out, "I´m fine, but I have been so horny. I miss you so much. When you get home we will spend the whole weekend in bed. I want to suck you, fuck you. I want to taste your come and have it in, and all over my body!"

"Where the fuck did that come from?" Millicent thought. In all their years together she had never said anything like that apart from their wedding night after she had drunk too much champagne in first class on the flight to the Bahamas. She must have really worked herself up too much today.

As she waited nervously for his reply she nibbled at the quick of one freshly manicured finger nail. Her relief was almost tangible when he laughed softly and said, "I`m not promising anything, but I will do my best!" Then the phone went dead.

"Was he angry to finish the call like that? Was he excited at the promised weekend of sex? Why the curt finish without the customary I love you?" A thousand thoughts flashed through Millicent`s brain.

The phone rang again, and she stabbed the answer button in panic, "Sorry we were cut off. I love you, and I love your plan for the weekend!" Martin said before the line went dead once more. Millicent could have wept as the relief washed over her. Her marriage was still secure.

Millicent looked at their wedding photo on the side table next to the sofa. Martin`s smile was huge in the photo. He was still a good-looking man. Fifty-one years old. His hair cropped to hide his receding hairline. Pale blue eyes that sparkled mischievously. He was tall at nearly six feet, and thin. He exercised when time allowed, but Millicent thought his lack of body fat was more down to the fact that his frantic work schedule meant he forgot to eat many days. Millicent had scolded him many times about this, but he was probably not going to change at his age.

When they did have sex, on those rare occasions, he was a caring if not adventurous lover. Her pleasure was more important to him than his own. Millicent knew that he truly loved her, but maybe the physical side was not as important to him as it was to her.

Millicent sighed, and her lips formed a sad grin as she remembered all her attempts to improve their sex life. She had tried everything from porn movie evenings to surprising him in his small office in the town dressed in just a corset with black stockings and ridiculous six-inch stilettos underneath her Burberry raincoat. That last attempt had actually resulted in Martin fucking her from behind as she bent over his desk, but he came quickly, followed by another barren spell of nearly a month. If it wasn`t for her monthly visits to the spa Millicent thought she would have gone mad with frustration.

Millicent tried to concentrate on the mindless reality show on the TV, but after twenty minutes she gave up and stared out of the huge windows at the darkness. She could hear the sea below through the open terrace door. She made herself a tea, and after wrapping a multi-coloured cotton shawl around her shoulders against the cooler night air she wandered out on to the terrace. Standing by the wall at its edge she looked out over the ocean, then a girlish giggle brought her attention back to the deserted beach.

Peering through the gloom she saw a young couple had spread a blanket on the sand against the sea wall, that offered them some protection from the slight breeze. They had a picnic spread before them consisting of wine, a baguette and what looked like cheeses and tomatoes.

Millicent`s heart skipped a beat as she saw the girl was the same one she had seen on the beach earlier, that had so reminded her of Fiona and stirred her erotic reminiscing. The girl`s long chestnut hair, that now looked black in the pale moonlight, hung in waves to her shoulders. This was the thing that had drawn Millicent to Fiona when she had entered Nick and Georgina`s cottage all those years ago. Her wonderful hair and the sparkling green eyes below. Her mind turned once again to those heady days of monthly visits to "The Club."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sam and Millicent were hooked after their first initiation into the swinging scene. Over the next four years they barely missed a meeting. Their own sex life remained at its unusually high level, but this was only revigorated after a meeting. The sensual high that they got from the trysts at Nick and Georgina`s carried them through the month until it was time to drive to the cottage once again.

Millicent had indulged in every sex act known to man in those four years. She had been with two men at a time, two women, a man and a woman, and three men. Nothing was taboo in the four hours they spent in the front room of the cottage. The only time Millicent had felt uncomfortable was when she tried double penetration with Nick and Ben. Millicent enjoyed anal sex occasionally, but that session with Nick up her arse and Ben filling her pussy was painful and she never repeated the act.

The one thing Millicent enjoyed the most was her time with the women in the group. She smiled as she thought, "Cock I could get at home, but I got pussy only once a month!" In the four years in the group she had slept with all the female members, either singularly or in various combinations. There was one particularly exciting evening when Millicent, Georgina, Jackie and Selena had spent an hour entwined on the thick carpet of the cottage. She had climaxed so often in that hour that she spent the remainder of the evening curled up in a ball on one of the sofas.

Then Fiona had arrived. Who had invited her was never really clear. She had entered alone, just after she and Sam had arrived. Georgina did her usual welcome thinking that she had come with Sam and his wife. Millicent was instantly attracted, and as the lights dimmed after the normal thirty minutes of drinks and chats she made her move.

Letting the pale blue sheath dress she was wearing fall to the floor Millicent sidled up behind Fiona dressed in just her white French knickers with matching vest. Her hands wrapped around Fiona and cupped those firm, perky breasts she had come to adore. Millicent could feel the girl`s hard nippes beneath the thin cotton of her blouse. Fiona was watching the various sex acts that had started around the room and was obviously excited by what she saw.

Fiona never turned around. She continued to gaze on the erotic tableau before her as Millicent skilfully undid the buttons of the blouse and slipped her hands inside. Fiona was not wearing a bra. Millicent kneaded the hard globes of the girls breasts as Fiona watched intently as Georgina rode Tom and sucked on Millicent`s husband`s cock just a few feet in front of her.

Millicent pulled the blouse away from Fiona´s shoulders. There was no complaint from the chestnut-haired beauty as she did so. Fiona was now topless and wearing just a knee length flowing skirt. Millicent located the zipper at the back and slowly pulled it downwards until the garment fell to the floor. Underneath Fiona was naked.

One hand remained pinching and releasing Fionna`s hard nipples. No panties obstructed Millicent`s fingers on the other hand as she slid them over the girl`s taut buttocks. Her finger ran down Fiona`s arse crack and the first time Fiona showed any reaction was when Millicent`s fingertip rested on her puckered anus and pressed slightly before moving lower.

Fiona moaned softly, pressing herself back against Millicent`s breasts. Her eyes now swung a little bit to the right where Selena was sucking furiously on Nick`s dick. Fiona shuddered as Nick sprayed come all over Selena`s ample cleavage just as Millicent slipped one finger inside the younger girls wet snatch.

Only now did Fiona twist within Millicent`s arms and her mouth sought out Millicent`s with an urgency that surprised Millicent. Fiona`s tongue forced its way into her mouth as Millicent slowly strummed the new girls clit. Fiona was groaning into Millicent`s mouth as Millicent grabbed one of her buttocks roughly, pulling the girl tighter against her and sliding two fingers inside Fiona`s soaking snatch as she did so.

Fiona`s arms were wrapped around Millicent`s neck, her head fell onto her shoulder as Millicent fingered her. Her body began to shudder as the two fingers located and then stimulated her G-spot. When Millicent allowed one of her fingers on the hand clasping the girls buttocks to slide across the entrance to Fiona´s anus, Fiona buried her face between Millicent`s silk covered breasts and bit her aggressively as her orgasm made her body shiver in Millicent`s arms.

Millicent held on tight as the girl`s body trembled against her. Fiona`s teeth were still pinching the flesh between Millicent`s breasts. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Sam move behind Fiona. Her fingers were still inside Fiona when she felt Sam`s erection tapping against them as he tried to gain entry to the same hole. Pulling her slimy fingers from Fiona Millicent winced as Fiona`s teeth nearly broke the skin when Sam penetrated her.

Millicent held Fiona tightly in her arms. Over the girls shoulder she watched Sam`s face, eyes closed with concentration, as he thrust into Fiona. The teeth between her breasts were becoming agony now but Millicent didn`t want to break the spell of this magical moment. Millicent watched her husband grimace, his face screwed up in a frown as he thrust one last time powerfully with his hips, and then exhaled a long, "Yeeeeeeeeeeees!" as he came. Fiona shivered in Millicent`s arms as she too climaxed when Millicent`s husband`s seed flooded her vagina.

Gradually the grip of Fiona`s teeth lessened, and her head rose up to once more kiss Millicent passionately on the lips. The two girls stood for many minutes embracing as their tongues fought with each other. Sam just wandered off to find himself a drink. Fiona had not said a word throughout the entire encounter. She broke Millicent`s hug, dressed rapidly and left the cottage, leaving a stunned Millicent watching the empty door that she had left through.

The next month's meeting could not come quickly enough for Millicent. She was captivated by Fiona. The sex with her husband that month was frenzied and frequent. This was mainly driven by her Fiona fantasies, but she kept them to herself, and Sam never noticed. As far as she knew.

The next three meetings followed a similar pattern to the first. Fiona arriving alone, entering just after Sam and Millicent, then the three of them indulging in a passionate threesome, seemingly isolated in their own little World as the other pairs copulated around them.

It was four months later that Sam began to act strangely. There were many late evening "Teachers meetings". Sam arriving home two hours later than normal, and unusually he was "tired" and uninterested in Millicent's sexual advances. Then that horrible, no tragic, evening when Sam told her he was leaving to be with Fiona. They had been meeting and screwing behind her back for over three months.

The next two years passed in almost a fugue state for Millicent. She nearly lost everything as she tried to come to terms with Sam and Fiona`s betrayal. She took out a large mortgage to buy Sam out of their house. This put her under severe financial pressure, which wasn`t helped by her business suffering as she stumbled through her days in the shop. Millicent washed infrequently and just couldn`t be bothered to dress nicely or style her hair. Not the best look for someone who owned a boutique that catered to the more well to do in the town.

Funnily it was her distraction from life that led to her meeting Martin. Driving home after another less than profitable day in the shop her mind was wandering as she knew that she would probably miss another mortgage payment at the end of that month. She was in dire danger of losing the house, and the shop. Her focus returned when she heard the crunch as her small Fiat rear-ended the Range Rover at the traffic lights. She was so unfocused she hadn`t seen the lights switch to amber, and then red.

Martin had sprung from the car. Not in anger, but his first concern was for her wellbeing. That had never changed in the seven years since. Millicent was not the stylish, poised woman she was today. No, she was a total wreck as she mumbled inane apologies to the tall, thin, friendly man who helped her from behind the wheel. They exchanged numbers and insurance details. For Millicent it was like it was happening in another universe. She thought nothing more about it until her phone rang in the shop one day about ten days later.

Seeing an unknown number she nearly didn`t answer, fearing it would be somebody else wanting money she didn`t have. With a groan of resignation she pressed answer. "Millicent Green?" came the pleasant voice on the phone.

"Yes," Millicent answered, her voice full of defeat.

"This is Martin Sawyer. We met by accident last week," His laugh filled the void and Millicent tried desperately to work out who this was.

Realisation eventually dawned and she mumbled, "Oh, Mr. Sawyer. What can I do for you? Is there problem with the insurance?"

"No. No!" he hurriedly reassured her. Millicent could have fainted when he continued, "I`m calling about something completely different. I was erm.......wondering if......maybe....if you have no plans....maybe......you might do me the honour of having dinner with me this evening?"

Millicent had not been out of the house for nearly two years for anything social. Just work or meetings with the bank and her other creditors. There had been no sex since the day Sam left. Congruously "I have nothing to wear," was her first thought. From somewhere the flame that Sam had extinguished so brutally all those months ago suddenly flared brightly as she said loudly, "I would love to."

"Perfect. I will pick you up at eight," Martin said. Millicent gave him her address and the phone went dead.

The panic that overwhelmed her felt like she had an elephant sitting on her chest. She was hyperventilating slightly. She wasn't worthless, ugly or destined to be an old maid. Somebody wanted to take her to dinner. Martin Sawyer wanted to take her on a date. The feelings flooding her body were similar to when Gary Chivers asked her out when she was thirteen.

Millicent spent the next two hours trying on every outfit in the shop. Eventually settling on something sexy, but not to overt. A little black dress. Always a winner. She had enough lingerie at home from her swinging days. It was Tuesday, and as usual the shop was empty. She closed one hour early and drove home, only just remembering to slow down as she passed the fixed speed cameras. The last thing she needed was a fine she couldn`t pay.

More than an hour spent in the bathroom was probably longer than she had spent in there in total over the last six months. Then she was ready. But it was only seven o`clock. Pacing her small lounge in heels that felt so weird after two years of flats, she poured the last inch of vodka from the bottle and topped it with Coke. This resulted in another panic attack after she drained the glass in one. Her lip gloss was washed away. A hasty trip to her bedroom to repair the damage, then back to the pacing. The beige carpet in the lounge was going to have a noticeable track in it tomorrow if she didn`t calm down.

Had the clock stopped? Every time she glanced at the small timepiece on the mantel it seemed to always say twenty minutes past seven. Then it didn`t. Seven fifty-seven. The elephant was back. Her mind filled with a million thoughts, all of them dark. "He`s not coming. It`s yet another time life will piss all over me. Someone was pranking her." Then the doorbell rang.

A quick glance around the lounge that she had tided before getting ready. Another long stare in the mirror next to the door, then she opened the door to a smiling Martin. Like something from the fifties he handed the biggest bouquet of flowers she had ever seen as he announced, "Ms. Green your chariot awaits, and if I may be so bold, you look absolutely stunning this evening."

All of Millicent`s nerves disappeared with that one sentence and extravagant gesture. She studied Martin. If she was really honest this was the first time she had seen him properly. At the scene of the accident she wasn`t paying that much attention.

Tall and thin. Hair cropped tight against his skull. Then those eyes. She remembered the piercing blue eyes that seemed to be grinning at her as she thanked him profusely for the flowers and turned to go and find a vase. She had a vase. She was sure of it. Where it was. That was another question.

Millicent had nearly reached her small kitchen when she remembered two things. The vase was under the sink. The second was, "Please come in and take a seat. I will put these lovely flowers in water and join you in a second." Millicent let out a self-conscious giggle. Martin had been standing patiently in the doorway waiting for her permission to enter. He smiled as he strode inside and sat on one of her threadbare armchairs.

Five minutes later she carried the vase and flowers into the lounge. Placing them on a small table next to the sofa she declared, "I`m ready. Shall we go?"

Martin led the way down her short drive and even opened the car door for her. Millicent was beginning to like this courteous, slightly old-fashioned man. "It`s the small things that grab a woman`s heart," she thought as she felt the cool leather of the Range Rover`s seats against her stockinged calves.

Martin drove easily and with care. He chatted casually about mundane matters such as the weather and the news. Twenty minutes later he pulled up in front of one of the best restaurants in the area. Millicent had heard of it, but it was at least fifty miles outside her price range for eating out. Amazingly all of the staff called him by name as the pair entered.

The owner took them personally to their table set in a bay window that looked over the river rushing by. Martin was obviously rich. No one could know all these people unless he had visited this place very frequently. It wasn`t this fact that drew Millicent to him. No, it was the fact that the staff seemed to genuinely like him, and he too greeted each by name, or apologised if he didn`t remember it.