Millionaire X Ch. 02

Story Info
The game show continues.
2.9k words
4.01
15.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As in ch 1 I will delete all comments that are abusive but any constructive criticism is always welcome.

I had to split this as it just ran too long.

We continue after the ad break.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"And welcome back I hope you didn't drop off in the break. On to the next round for £32000. The next question is... 'After which animals are the Canary Islands named?' and I do hope you get this wrong because it will be your turn to do the forfeit."

"Oh I know this one the clue is in the question. It's the yellow bird called a canary."

"You don't want to think about that Adam?"

"No, you are trying to trick me. That's my final answer."

"Actually Adam I was letting you have a chance, I don't know why but Eve seems to want to speak. What is it dear?"

"Adam you really are a dolt. It is from the Latin Canis meaning dog, so you will have to pay the penalty and I am so happy it's not me this time, I need the rest."

"She's right Adam and so you are wrong. Now you only have two holes so not quite as much fun but we will do our best, so Cindy will now ream your arse with a massive strap on dildo and we will select one of our audience who wants to get his cock sucked by you ... and the name is... Fred Martin... Fred please come down to the stage and get undressed. Meanwhile Cindy please come out and show Adam what he is getting."

Cindy walk out with a large black cock like 9" strap on and says to Adam, "I'm going to enjoy making you come until you can't come again." Adam groans at the thought but says nothing meanwhile Fred presents a 6" cock to Adam and says, "I'll enjoy pumping my come into your mouth."

Now Gavin speaks, "Adam you need to work on coming so relax and enjoy the experience because if Fred pumps into you before you come we will get a steady procession until you do. So get on the bench so that Cindy can have at you, but before that would you like to lubricate the cock for your arse?"

"I'm not going to be seen stroking that thing so no I don't."

Eve says to him. "You'd better change your mind Adam, I can tell you it will hurt a lot without it and quite a lot with it. But be stubborn and I will enjoy your pain."

"I'm not going to do it, I don't believe you, you are just trying to humiliate me so you can feel better."

"On your head be it, I love you and wouldn't wind you up but of course it's not your head but your arse that will suffer."

"OK enough chatter, Adam, on the fucking table please and get ready, I don't think Cindy is in a playful mood and this will tear you up. Fred do try to come quickly I want to see him swallow loads. Jeremy please be ready to take over when Fred shoots his load."

Adam gets on the table and Cindy lifts his legs over her shoulder and presents the dildo to his arse, she says to Fred, "I wouldn't stick that in his mouth until I get him going or he's likely to bite down on it." She then starts to push the cock in his arse and he starts to scream for her to stop but she ignores him and continues to push until the head goes in, Adam had sweat all over his body from the strain and she pushed until it was all in. Fred stuck his hard cock in Adam's mouth and he started to suck him.

Cindy started to fuck his arse going in deep and then pulling most of the way out. Adam's cock started to get very erect and pulse. It's obvious that she is hitting his prostate hard and he is about to come but Fred goes for it and spunk spurts out of Adam's mouth just before he comes himself. Jeremy gets his cock out and stuffs it in Adam's mouth pumping hard in his throat while Cindy continues to fuck Adam's arse until he comes again spurring Jeremy on to come too. Adam never had the chance to spit so swallowed all the come and looked green about the gills.

"Oh it was such fun to mouth fuck a straight virgin and he did a good job. I only just came before him." Said Fred, and Jeremy said "that was such fun."

Gavin asked Adam how he felt and he replied. "How do you think I feel? I won't be able to walk straight for hours and you have made do homosexual acts. That is a major sin."

"Oh stop bellyaching Adam, I have had more and bigger and it wasn't that bad."

"Oh I love to see a marriage work," Shouted Gavin. "and once the adverts are over we move to the £64000question.

"Adam, the producer is getting fed up with your whining so if you don't stop he has ordered a ball gag to be fitted and for you to be tied to the horse with a vibrating plastic cock up you. Then Eve can have control over the questions. Mind you maybe she can do better than you."

"Oh, go on Adam I'd love to watch you coming over and over." Called Eve.

"I'll behave Gavin," he said in shame.

"Welcome back. Now I should ask, but you keep saying you'll go all the way, do you want to continue? Or will you lose all the money you have now?"

"We need to go on." said Eve almost fervently.

"OK then, let's get to it. The question for Mr clever here is 'In what year was the Berlin wall built?' and I expect the exact date not a near miss."

Adam thought hard and said. "It was after the war so it must be after 1945 and it will have taken time to build so I think it would be 1960."

"Now Adam do you want to rethink that." Asked Gavin smarmily.

"No I don't, you have tricked us quite enough to make us do humiliating and perverse things." Adam said very angrily.

"Two things to consider Adam, first the answer is 1961 so you are wrong and poor eve will pay the price for your arrogance. Second, your outburst was precisely what we warned against so you have a price to pay. These five large men are about to strap you down and put a ball gag in your over active mouth and then this vibrating cock will be inserted up your arse until it hits your prostate."

The men moved in and Adam started to protest but Gavin said. "Gentlemen the gag first as we don't want to hear any more of his outbursts then tie him down hard, cock up, so we can see every time the vibration brings him to an orgasm"

The men took him at his word strapping Adam really tightly to the table and making sure he took the cock without any lube to make it easy. He could be seen on the large screen screaming against the gag but to no avail. His cock started to get fully hard again as the vibrations took hold.

"Now Eve, thanks to Adam you have to suffer more indignity. Once more, you will be made airtight with three of our professionals but to add to the indignity we will have ten men from our audience to wank over you making sure you are a complete mess by the time it is all over.

Is there anything you'd like to say before we start?"

"Yes Gavin, my husband is a complete moron to think we could do this without any forfeits and I am glad to see him in the place he is. Oh, look he just came from the vibrator. He looks a complete mess and I hope he has enough come to end up covered in it. I suppose we had better get on with what the audience want to see so am I up on the horse again?"

"Yes please Eve, I am glad you are not as much of a problem as Adam and I am sure the men will be as gentle as possible while doing what they have to."

Eve climbed onto the horse in her now familiar position and the professionals were in place. Ten men from the audience had assembled selected on the screen. Eve was penetrated by all three cocks simultaneously, and started to buck against the men invading her, As they started to fuck her the men from the audience stood around wanking their cocks until one after another their spunk hit Eve wherever they could get it. Her face and tits were the best targets but belly and legs got some too.

Eventually all the men had come and Eve was a complete mess as she got off the horse and stood with spunk dripping from her. Cindy then hosed Eve down so that she looked reasonable again though a little damp.

Gavin chirped up "Well that was fun to watch and can we have a big round of applause for our wankers who did such a great job of making Eve a complete mess?" Cheers and clapping exploded from the audience. "Oh come on they only did what every red-blooded man would under the circumstances. So Eve, as Adam is being silent for a while do you want to continue? We are getting into serious money now most of which you have earned."

"I'm not stopping now when we are so close to our goal so yes next question please Gavin."

"OK, for £125,000 'what colour is cobalt?'" "Blue." Answered Eve immediately followed by boos from the audience as they realised she had it right.

"Well Eve I'm sure Adam with his extensive knowledge of everything would have got that wrong but you haven't so no forfeits and if you want we can lock the amount in in case you want to quit. But, before that let's go over to Adam. Adam what do you have to say, what was that? Oh not much to say right now. I see you have been coming a lot I'm surprised your todger hasn't fallen off. So Eve lock it in or not?"

"I'm not quitting so let's have the next question for the half a million."

"What is the national currency of Albania?"

"I'm not sure but a lot of those countries joined the Euro but I don't think Albania did and if not they used the Lek."

"Before I tell you if you have got that correct our advertisers have these messages." And they were off air. Gavin asked Eve if they should release Adam and she said that she would like that. So, Gavin spoke to Adam. "If we free you, you must stay silent or worse will be done to you. Do you understand and agree?"

Adam nodded his head vigorously and the men came in and untied him removing the ball gag. "Thank you I shall say nothing else."

Back on air.

"Now Eve the answer is the Albanian Lek, so I am afraid you have won the money again, such a shame as whatever happens now we won't get to see Adam arse raped by a procession of men while Eve is tied down and raped continuously as that was the last forfeit.

So, I presume you want to go for the million now?"

"Oh yes we do and I will answer the question."

"Well eve the last question is in the sports category" Adam groaned loudly, "what's up Adam?"

"We know nothing about sport and I feel sorry for Eve as she will almost certainly get the answer wrong."

"OK then the question is 'How many minutes is a rugby match?' and I have to admit I just don't know this myself."

"Well Gavin Adam was right about us knowing nothing about sports so I am in trouble here but for some reason I do know that football matches are in two halves of 45 minutes and Rugby is probably the same so 90 minutes is my answer"

"Adam, it's very magnanimous of you to be sorry for Eve to have to suffer and eve the answer apparently, as supplied in my ear is 80 minutes so you are wrong. It's correct that a forfeit has to be paid, but it's not you that has to pay it, it's Adam. He will be arse fucked by three audience men and three women each with a strap-on of various sizes. So, will the people taking part please assemble properly attired, and Adam please lay over the horse. Your hands will be secured in case you try to interfere but unless you are given to the wrong kind of outburst not the gag.

The people assembled, the men with trousers down and the women with strap-ons on, one of the women was naked from the waist and had a strap-on that obviously had a portion of the unit that penetrated her pussy and you could hear it vibrating

Now men, if you want your cock sucked while someone is reaming his arse just present yourself and he will do it. Please start."

The first woman stepped up and lubricated the phallus strapped to her and started to 'ream his arse' in s very vigorous manner, while one of the men shoved his dick in Adam's mouth.

Gavin asked the woman, "Why did you want to do this?"

"Well Gavin, I was raped when I was under age and I've wanted to rape a man in the same way so I volunteered. Adam is just the unlucky recipient of my hatred."

"Oh that is harsh but Adam agreed to all of this, however as he has been drained it may be that we are here for some time because you all have to keep going until he comes.

The assault on Adam's arse and his mouth continued for twenty minutes with all three men coming their load and the women becoming obviously tired until Eve asked. "Gavin, could I be allowed to suck his cock to relieve his torment? He is in real distress and I don't think we want to end like this."

Gavin tilted his head in the listening stance. "The producers have asked me to thank you for this; we obviously don't want the show to fizzle out so please do that."

Eve stepped up and while the rape woman continued to fuck his arse, she lovingly sucked him off and he came in seconds, Eve turned to the camera without anyone telling her to and showed his come in her mouth.

There was a standing applause for her as she did this and Gavin eventually managed to quieten the audience down. "Thank you all for being here and to all those that took part but especially Adam and Eve who have now won a million pounds."

Again, there was a standing applause and even some good hearted heckling. Gavin waited until the applause died down and turned to Adam and Eve and said.

"I'm glad you didn't give up and won the money, I felt sure you would give up early on so I guess your faith sustained you even if you weren't spared the indignity of so much sexual attention. The results of this first episode are such that we have candidates to take part coming out of our ears and our profits are so high that the producers have given £100,000 as a bonus to you two personally.

However, there is one little bit of the show still to go. You will be filmed in the limo and until you get to your room in the hotel."

That's no problem Gavin, after what we've been through we can take that with no problem."

"There is a twist and it proves how devious we are, you have forfeited your clothes and have none to wear as you leave us so the whole journey has to be done naked. The limo will be well lit and we have alerted the hotel that you will be naked so they have many people waiting to see you as you are paraded around the lobby. However, the Police have assured us no action will be taken against you for doing this."

"Well thank you for small mercies," said Eve, "at least we won't end up in prison but I presume you have alerted the press as well for the publicity so our pictures will be all over the internet and television, just so that you can get more money in. You are right that the whole thing is twisted but if you sup with the Devil, you should use a long spoon."

Things happened as Gavin had said, the limo ride exposed them to countless people on the way to the hotel, they were led around the hotel and a large group had been assembled with press there taking pictures and interviewing them. The news next day was all over it with pixelated pictures and video being shown. The producers were really pleased with the outcome.