Millstone - Novel 01 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he said that, I asked myself if Tommy had that goal with Malor, to fill a void inside him. Was that what my Golden Bear needed? I pulled back and held it there for a second and surged forward, refilling him, and Max grunted. Was I hurting him? Did he enjoy the pain? Did I enjoy that I pleased him if he did, or despite it? I pulled back and slammed into him again, and a rumble deep in Max's chest emerged like the sound of a bear. I pulled back and slammed into him again, and once again, he growled. So, I slammed him again...and again...and again...and again. As I continued to fuck my beautiful Golden Bear, I began to think he was right about Malor. Funny, the human capacity to rationalize our own behavior and motives.

I held myself fully embedded inside my man, and I raised his torso off the table, holding him against me. I ground myself into him, and I whispered into his ear. "I've got you hooked...haven't I?"

He nodded his head and rubbed it against mine.

"Let's take a walk," I said, and when I turned, he turned with me. Wrapping my arms around him in a gentle hug, I began cock-walking him. With every step, Max made a little grunt, and about halfway around the room, without even touching himself, he stopped and began to convulse as he grunted and growled, shooting a load of jizz all over the floor in front of us. I turned us and continued walking. He had no choice but to walk, his body jerking and convulsing as he grunted with every step. We heard Albert in the hallway saying goodnight to Edgerton, and after making one more circuit around the room, Max had to stop again.

"I'm gonna cum!" He quickly held my head against his as he grunted and groaned, his cock creaming the floor.

Once it had stopped, I said, "I'm feeling sociable." I cock-walked Max out of our quarters, into the hallway, and he knocked on Albert's door. As we waited, I fucked a few inches of cock in and out of Max.

When Albert opened the door, he smiled, seeing Max's pants pulled down a bit and his stiff cock waving in the air. "Hi, fellas," he said.

"Millstone says he's feeling sociable, and I'm-"--I pumped Max's ass a few times, causing him to grunt repeatedly--"And I'm full of cock."

Albert's smile broadened.

"Are you busy?" I asked him.

"I'm never too busy for this." He ushered us inside, and as we passed him, he said, "My god, he's taking all of you, isn't he?"

"Every time," I said, "may we borrow your table?"

"Mi mesa es tu mesa," he said.

"Thanks." I cock-walked Max to the table identical to our own, and I pushed him onto the end of it, exactly as this began in our quarters. I pulled back and slammed into Max a few times, and Albert squatted to watch me impale Max repeatedly with my weapon of ass destruction. As I slam-fucked Max, I said to my Golden Bear, thrusting with emphasis on the hard syllables, "You're likely to cum a third time Max, and we wouldn't want to dirty up Cousin's nice clean floor. Can Al have your load?"

Between his grunting and groaning, he said, "Y...Yes."

I turned to Albert. "Do you want it?"

"Hell yeah, I want it!" He crawled under the table and stuck Max's rock-solid cock into his mouth.

With great haulage, I drew my piston back and laboriously slammed him again and again. Fucking Max often took considerable effort on my part but only because I wanted to give him the best ride I could. I felt him squeeze me, so I knew he was about to cum again. I released the muscle that prevented me from cumming too soon, and just as I knew he was feeding his load to Albert, I leaned on top of him just as I came. I punch-fucked a few inches inside Max, filling his body so deeply that my thick load wouldn't come out anytime soon. I heard Albert noisily sucking Max, who obviously enjoyed it. I laid my weight on his back, trying to catch my breath.

Max kept moaning and grunting; apparently, Albert hadn't stopped sucking him after he came. Once Albert had a cock in his mouth, he was reluctant to let it go. I licked and sucked on Max's ear and whispered to him, "Is my beautiful Golden Bear having fun?" He nodded, began to shudder, and his forehead tapped the table a couple of times as he came. When it ended, Al climbed from beneath the table, licking his lips, and I stood my bear up again, my cock still fully planted inside him.

"You are delicious, Max," said Albert. "What a shame I didn't get those first two loads."

"We'll have to clean them off the floor when we get back to our quarters."

"Aww man...I really hate to hear that your cum has gone to waste," said Albert, "next time, just call me over, and I'll take it."

Max reached out and grabbed Albert, kissed him, and said, "Thank you, you were great." He then hugged him, and I wrapped my arms around them both as far as I could reach.

When Albert took a seat at his table, he asked, "Are you two permanently attached at the hip now or what?"

"We've slept like this," said Max.

"Really? Wow. And you fuck with such intensity; do you two always fuck like that?"

"Most of the time, yeah," I said.

"Jeez, if you guys had a similar website to Joey and Freddy, you'd be rolling in dough. You know, Joey had understated it when he said it more than paid their bills. They make a lot of money just by Freddy fucking the hell out of Joey on camera. I've had a subscription to their site, it's surprisingly entertaining, and their production values are really high."

"Yeah, I always notice the production values when I watch porn," said Max, smirking.

Generally, my Golden Bear had the deciding factor on if or when my cock left his ass. If he told me that he wanted it inside him all night or most of the day, I had no problem with it. Just then, though, he told me he needed me to pull out, and Albert watched as inch after inch of my nearly flaccid appendage emerged from Max's slippery hole. Not surprisingly, all the cum stayed inside him once the head popped out. Albert offered the use of his modified bathroom sink, so I could wash my cock. His words had Max and me curious, so we had a look.

Both his sink and industrial cabinet looked just like ours, but attached to the side was a smaller sink, slightly lower than cock height with a strange faucet without a spout. Instead, it had a sprayer with a hose, like those on a kitchen sink, but more specialized looking.

I asked him as I began washing my cock. "Where the hell did you get this bit of brilliance?"

"One of Franklin's own citizens invented it. It just came onto the market, so I rushed out to get one and installed it the day I rain-checked breakfast with you guys. It's called a Gentlemen's Lave, the height is adjustable for the user, and it's specifically intended for men to wash their cock. Washing your dick in a bathroom sink is a bit gross and too difficult with many sinks because they're too high or have too much of a lip. Not every man has a huge cock, but every man should wash their penis more than the once a day they're in the shower, especially if they have foreskin like me."

He had us convinced that we needed one, but once Henry saw Al's, he ordered them for the entire club.

After a long, exhausting day, Max and I slept, waking at five o'clock the next morning as usual. As we worked out on the ground floor, Edgerton brought me the newest edition of The Daily Herald, and inside it, the Naked Reporter had written something for the gossip column...

Franklin's New Studly Detective

Not quite on the receding wheels of the disgraced and kneecapped gambling addict, our fair city of Franklin has once again received a new private detective to add to its stable. Howard Ellis Millstone and Max Roche have opened Millstone & Roche Investigations LLC. Having met this rugged sinewy stallion and his pulchritudinous partner, I can state without equivocation that I believe the citizens of Franklin are not only in excellent hands, but from my observations and several reputable sources, extraordinarily large hands. You'll find the details forthcoming in future editions.

"I knew you'd want to see it," said Edgerton.

"You better arrest me now," I said, "because I'm going to wring his fucking neck."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Against All Odds Shrouded by secrets, united by Love. The story begins.in Gay Male
Breaking Sam Sam went camping with friends, but when Ray appeared, Sam fe.in Gay Male
Matt and Zack Ch. 01 The Callin Gay Male
Barn and Beyond Ch. 01 A love story.in Gay Male
Santa Daddy A surprising gift awaits...in Gay Male
More Stories