Millville Ch. 21: The Sybian Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob said to Len, "You know the drill now, Len. Same as Mike just went through."

Len nodded and then wiped down the Sybian and the platform around it with the disinfectant solution and paper towels. After putting on the wrist cuffs he took the lubricated penis band from Bob and wrapped it around his cock, fastening it with the Velcro. Bob smeared the conducting gel on to the electrode which would rest under Len's scrotum and finally Len hopped up onto the platform and lowered himself on the Sybian. Bob fastened the wrist cuffs to the pipe that ran above Len's head.

Suzie said to Leila, "We sure hope he wins this. It would be great if us three couples get to go to Julie's cabin."

"I was thinking the same thing. I hope Len can do it. Oh, wait a minute. I just got an idea," Leila said, as she left us and walked toward where Len was sitting atop the Sybian waiting his turn. She whispered something to him and then returned to us. "There. If anything will get him to win, that should."

"Suzie asked, "What did you say to him?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's watch."

Bob attached the nipple clamps to Len and connected them by the cord to the platform. Len winced, but was clearly used to having his nipples pinched.

"Ready, Bob? GO!" And, with a push of a button, the last ride of the evening began.

As it had with Mike, the Sybian motion and the TENS stimulation both started right away. Len knew it was coming and, although he still let out a little scream he didn't lift himself off the Sybian to break the connection between his balls and the electrode. He managed to withstand the pain which went the length of his erect cock until the TENS unit shut off. The vibration on his balls, the clamps on his nipples and the electrical stimulation on his cock and balls combined to make his cock harden to the point where the veins were bulging and the cock head was purple. It kept twitching as though an orgasm was close.

Len let out another yelp as the TENS came on again, this time a little stronger even. The nails also emerged from their hiding places on the sides of the platform. Len spread his legs apart to escape them but still remained lowered. He was trading the pain the electricity was causing for less nipple pain and arm weakness. Finally, perhaps fearing that his cock would soon be spurting semen, he raised himself off the Sybian, breaking the electrical connection.

Leila was saying to us, "You can do it, Len. Just hold those arm muscles tight a little while longer. Remember what I told you. Hold on just another minute."

As though he had heard his wife's urging, he grimaced, but gripped the pipe harder, lifted himself even higher and his legs further away from the nails. Now the crowd, except for Mike and Debra, were cheering him on. He was the newcomer to this group and they wanted him to do well. Len was grunting and groaning amid his screaming now, his arms and legs were quivering, yet he maintained his distance from the Sybian and the nails. Slowly his arms and legs weakened and he came closer and closer to the torture that awaited him if he dropped.

Finally, knowing how close he must be to "touching down", he yelled out, "STOP!"

Immediately Leila ran up to him shouting, "You won. You must have won." She threw her arms around his slumped body as Bob released the nipple clamps and the wrist cuffs.

Bob told her, "It's not official yet, Leila. The computer will tell me who won. I think it was very close. They both did better than I had imagined anyone could." Bob went to his computer and I continued holding Len, who was waiting for the verdict before he dismounted.

"And, the final winner tonight, who along with his spouse will join Julie and me, and Tom and Suzie, for a weekend in the Smoky Mountains...is...Leonard."

All the guests burst into applause, especially Julie, Suzie and I. Leila planted a huge kiss on Len's lips before helping him down. He was a little wobbly and Leila helped him walk back to join us. Bob followed close behind and we all hugged one another, saying how much fun we would have at the cabin.

It had been a long evening and soon the guests starting leaving. First Mike and Debra, and then Jack and Melissa, said their thanks and good-byes to the hosts, Bob and Julie. We sat in the playroom for a while, visiting with the hosts and Len and Leila. Bob told us that he would choose a weekend in October for our trip to the Smoky Mountains because the fall colors should be spectacular at that time. We all agreed that that was a great idea.

As Suzie and I started our get-away process, I said, "Before we go Leila, tell us, what did you say to Len before he began his turn on the Sybian? Whatever it was, it sure worked. He was like a man possessed."

"Oh, that. I told you it would work. I just told Len that if he lost to Mike, his cock cage would go on as soon as we got home and wouldn't come off for six months. Conversely, if he won, I would make him very happy tonight before locking him up, and I'd take the cage off every weekend for a month."

Suzie asked, "And you would have followed through, or were those empty threats and promises?"

"I told you when you guys were at our house that I always follow through on my threats. The same goes for my promises. Isn't that so, Len?"

Len answered, softly, "Yes, baby. You sure do."

Leila added, "I'll fill you in when I see you next week, Suzie. Tonight will be fireworks for him, but the coming weekends may be very different."

(Author's note: I would appreciate comments, good or bad, from the readers, especially those who have read all the previous chapters. I (as well as other authors, I'm sure) find comments helpful in deciding what is working and what may need a change in direction. This saga still has a ways to go.)


12